#21 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:51 PM

QUOTE (tosakuai @ Jul 3 2009, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree. I hope that she loses her temper and does a little cloud nin butt kicking when she finds Naruto, whether Sai tells her the whole story or not. I truely think Naruto pulled the cloud nin aside so that Sakura wouldn't be involved any more, but she's already too involved for her not to be affected. Along the lines of "No one beats the crap out of my teammate and gets away with it...". rawr.gif

In the same token, wouldn't that be a continuation of the cycle of hatred that Naruto is trying to put an end to? I can see him trying to stop the butt kicking because he took it upon himself for the sake of Sakura and Sasuke. hm.png

On a different note, didn't Sai originally go with Anko to track OrochiKabuto? I have a bad feeling about this whole Danzo/OrochiKabuto thing. The whole theory about Danzo and Madara are definatly dead since he is missing his arm and eye. Come on Tsunade! Wake up!

Well Naruto intentionally was going to tell them about Sasuke and to go help them find Killerbee but his past memories surfaced and caused him to change his mind on not selling out Sasuke.

No, I don't believe it would be the continuation because Naruto wants himself to be used as a punching bag to take away the hatred of revenge from Cloud Ninja. (Sakura please hurry, I don't see Karui stopping anytime soon and Omoi might decide to join in too or else Naruto will be literally beaten to death. shamefulcry0js.gif ) A spoiler script at NF said that Naruto was stomped on his back by Karui.

Sai was seen following Naruto on page 16 of the chapter and remember that Danzou ordered Sai to keep a close eye on Naruto, but hopefully he'll have a heart and go back and tell Sakura of what Naruto has done for her/or she is already there with Sai. biggrin.gif Danzou sent Dajimu and Tera of Anbu Black Ops to follow Anko while other Ops/Root hunt down Kabutomaru for the research data.

Edited by 6thHokage, 03 July 2009 - 05:55 PM.

#22 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 03 July 2009 - 06:09 PM

The enemy is never as evil as we are lead to believe are they?

I got a big LOL at the huge earth Nin telling the Tsuhikage he could carry his luggage and then picked up the Tsuhikage and his luggage in one go. laugh.gif
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#23 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 03 July 2009 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Jul 3 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The enemy is never as evil as we are lead to believe are they?

I got a big LOL at the huge earth Nin telling the Tsuhikage he could carry his luggage and then picked up the Tsuhikage and his luggage in one go. laugh.gif

I too laughed out load at the Tsuhikage to it was funny as heack.

I am proud of Naruto for what he did it proved to me that he has grown up a lot. I hope it leads to a NaruSaku moment.

Tsuchikage might have terrible hips but I bet he's a badass old man! Like Yoda.

I agree that he will be like Yoda an midget but powerful and skilled in battle.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 03 July 2009 - 06:20 PM.

#24 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:10 PM

Isn't it strange that Sai and Yamato left Anko alone to trail Kabuto? huh.gif

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#25 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:20 PM

Yay! As some people have said before me, Sakura has a chance of some butt kicking. biggrin.gif

#26 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:56 PM

Sakura kicking the crap of Karui would definitely get some of her haters to back off (hopefully). It would be amazing to see. wow.png

While its a possibility though, I think its also a pretty slim one. sleep.gif

Other than that, the chapter was alright. Not bad, but not amazing either. I really didn't care for Karui's attitude toward Naruto, no matter how understandable it is. Hopefully next chapter Naruto will be able to talk sense into her. Also, Omoi didn't seem inclined to jump into the beating fest. He seemed much more reasonable than Karui. Like I said, the frustration and anger is understandable, just not appreciated.

And yes, the Mizukage seems really hawt interesting. happy.gif

Edited by Paptala, 03 July 2009 - 07:56 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#27 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:57 PM

Good chapter. But I can sum it up into one word for myself: Mizukage! Giggity gig, sir.

#28 Dr. Crow

Dr. Crow

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Reading manga and comics, watching tv, sleeping, watching pretty women, and I'm sure theres more.

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:57 PM

I love alot of the new character, but I don't know if you should get attached to all these new characters yet. Remember that Team Hawk is coming towards them to kill them. I don't think we have to worry about the Kage's (except maybe the Tsuhikage cause old people in this series always seem to go out in a blaze of glory) but a couple of their flunkys will more than likely get killed. It will probably start a Great Ninja War 4. But then again I'm probably wrong though. I mean it seems so ominous to me.

#29 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 03 July 2009 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (Dr. Crow @ Jul 3 2009, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love alot of the new character, but I don't know if you should get attached to all these new characters yet. Remember that Team Hawk is coming towards them to kill them. I don't think we have to worry about the Kage's (except maybe the Tsuhikage cause old people in this series always seem to go out in a blaze of glory) but a couple of their flunkys will more than likely get killed. It will probably start a Great Ninja War 4. But then again I'm probably wrong though. I mean it seems so ominous to me.

Team Hawk isn't going to kill the kages just the Hokage not All the kages. Sleepfans mistranslated that so it wont cause a fourth great war if they killed someone that no one likes.

#30 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 3 2009, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Team Hawk isn't going to kill the kages just the Hokage not All the kages. Sleepfans mistranslated that so it wont cause a fourth great war if they killed someone that no one likes.

Are you sure? Im not being sarcastic or anything, by the way.

#31 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 08:43 PM

Yeah this got cleared up in the last chapter discussion. See a different translation here.

#32 Dark

Dark

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Interests:I like writing, reading, working out, and being online. :3

Posted 03 July 2009 - 08:50 PM

That was epic. *finally caught up*

#33 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (Xabsol @ Jul 3 2009, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you sure? Im not being sarcastic or anything, by the way.

Yeah I am sure like Nee -sama said their are many better .

Here is a better translation from Briktopia

#34 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 03 July 2009 - 09:06 PM

I'm not sure, is Sasuke a -Kage level? It's possible since he's survived Itachi (granted, he was weak, dying, and sick) and Killer Bee (who may or may not have been playing with Hawk the entire time). Naruto may be -Kage level but I see that as only being -Kage level in his Sage and Kyuubi modes. Other than that, Naruto may be mid/High-Chunnin to probably Mid/High-Jounin.

#35 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jul 3 2009, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not sure, is Sasuke a -Kage level? It's possible since he's survived Itachi (granted, he was weak, dying, and sick) and Killer Bee (who may or may not have been playing with Hawk the entire time). Naruto may be -Kage level but I see that as only being -Kage level in his Sage and Kyuubi modes. Other than that, Naruto may be mid/High-Chunnin to probably Mid/High-Jounin.

I say Naruto is very much Kage level. Remember your stronger when protecting the ones you love. I say that Sasuke isn't kage level myself since he forget that little saying.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 03 July 2009 - 09:20 PM.

#36 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 09:54 PM

Sasuke may only be going there for the Hokage, but attacking a summit of the Kages in a time of peace, acting under Akatsuki, the very thing the summit was called for..... Well, he won't just be getting the Hokage, he's gonna get a Kage beating.

#37 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 10:00 PM

^ hopefully! I would so enjoy seeing that... unfortunately Naruto may just decide to jump right in there and take the beating for him. sleep.gif

#38 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 10:10 PM

One thing I didn't understand, is why did Naruto say his friends would get revenge about them killing Sasuke? Really the only person I could see getting upset about it besides him is Sakura. Everyone else just helps because it's so important to them. I mean half the time they refer to him as "that guy Sasuke".

They are sure not to have much care for him when he is labeld as a missing nin, and a member of Akatsuki.......so yeah, think that is my only problem with this chapter. biggrin.gif

#39 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jul 3 2009, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Remembering the immortals arc when Kakashi acknowledged him as having 'surpassed him' (in a way at least), and looking at his reaction/fight with the cloud nins, I'd say he's jounin level. It's not just about having a really destructive jutsu after all... he's demonstrated recently that the ability to think on his feet that he has always shown has only gotten better, and he is more able to think through a situation and come up with the best course of action. Well, that's what I think anyway happy.gif

It's pretty obvious that Sasuke's attack on the hokage is going to... escalate, as otherwise Kankurou would have no need to talk about working out a new technique. I wonder who he'll fight? The little seven-swordsman (ack, name?!) was wondering about their ability to protect the mizukage so that's probably going to be... explored. Probably by Suigetsu. (Why do all mist swordsman have shark teeth?! And the stripy pyjama cloth... ahh, the memories laugh.gif )

Hoping and praying for some Sakura (OMG Naruto's hurt!) reaction next chapter...

D x

PS Wolfheart: there's always Ino laugh.gif but yeah, I kinda think Sakura is the one he's thinking about most. Ie. that it would hurt her... well, maybe it's more the principle of the matter sweatdrop.gif

Edited by DownsEndRoad, 03 July 2009 - 10:17 PM.

#40 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 03 July 2009 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jul 3 2009, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah this got cleared up in the last chapter discussion. See a different translation here.

Does Sleepyfan just use google translator for their scanilations? Geez.... dry.gif

I do like the joke with Kages, first showing the short old Tsuchikage and turning around making you think its the frail old man for the Mizukage.

Edited by Sir Whirly, 03 July 2009 - 10:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users