#21 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE (Chivalrysae @ Jun 30 2009, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did Sakura get to see him offer to be the punching bag? I thought he left with the two nin and then he was confronted. I would love it if Sakura followed them and saw Naruto's sacrafice. I thinks it's better if he didn't know she could see him.

Official script by Nja is up. --Click here to view--
official script by Nja has been posted.

From Nja んじゃ ◆bvOTKk1mXg

土影様から 小さなおじいちゃんが土影様
*Starting with the Tsuchikage – the Tsuchikage is a little old man

自分の荷物を自分で持ってぎっくり腰をしちゃう頑固爺
He’s a stubborn old man who throws his back out trying to carry his own bags

赤ツチ・黒ツチってお供二人を連れ(男女…男はアンパン○ンみたいなやつ女はアンコをさらにき つくしたような感じ)
The old man is followed by two people named Akatsuchi and Kurotsuchi (one is male and one is female – the man looks like Anpanman and the woman looks like a rougher version of Anko)

会談へ
And they make their way to the 5-kage Meeting

水影様 髪型を変えたツナデの様な人
Next is the Mizukage who looks sort of like Tsunade only with a different hairstyle

青っておっさんとなんとか7忍衆の一人を連れ会談へ
She is followed by some guy Ao and one of the Seven Swordsmen as they too head off to the 5-kage Meeting

最近の若いやつは 根気 がないな~そんな説教してたら 遅れ ちゃい~
Presumably Mizukage’s two followers are talking: “Kids these days just don’t have enough patience” and “If you keep lecturing like that we’ll be late”

が 婚期が遅れる… と勘違いし
But the Mizukage misheard them and thought that they said that she’ll be too late/old to marry anyone (the Mizukage hears 婚期 (“konki”) = a person’s marrying age instead of 根気 (“konki”) which means perseverance/patience and also hears the word “late”)

だまれ殺すぞ  っていっちゃう美人
The Mizukage then says – “Shut up, I’ll kill you”

雷影様 こいつはいいなあつすぎる男 さあ いくぞおおおおおお っていって部屋を突き破って 出発
Then there’s the Raikage who is super pumped and says “Let’s gooooo!” and likely crashes right through the wall of the room he was in as they leave

ナルトへ 
Then on to Naruto

人気のないところに連れてきたナルト さっさと情報よこせと言われるがやっぱサスケは売れない … 
Naruto takes Samui/Omoi/Karui to a less popular area. They tell him to cough up everything he knows about Sasuke but he won’t sell Sasuke out…

お前らがサスケ達を殺しちまったらうちの里の奴らが~憎しみの連鎖~
He gives them the old “If you kill Sasuke then you’ll be throwing the chains of hatred on the people of both villages” line.

んじゃ今ある俺らの憎しみはどうしたらいいんだ?
So they ask,” Well then what should we do about our hatred?”

ナルトの答えは 気が済むまで殴ってくれ→ナルトフルボッコタイムへ
Naruto’s answer is that they can beat the crap out of him until they feel better -> which leads to Naruto punching bag time

んでダンゾウ
Then the chapter switches to Danzou  

根 アンコには2人の見張りがついていますがやりますか?
Root Member: “We have two members following Anko, should we (presumably attack/kill her)?

ダン:今は大切な時期だ~そんな事をしたら大変だ
Danzou: Right now is an important time. If we did that then things would get more difficult.

それよりカブトをはやく発見するんだ(あいつは私とおろち丸の関係を知っているかもしれ ん…)
Focus instead on finding Kabuto (He might know my connections with Orochimaru…)

あいつがもっている今までの医療データやらおろち丸の実験の資料などを探すほうが先決だ
Searching for the medical data he has accumulated thus far as well as documents on Orochimaru’s experiments take top priority.

わしの右目・右手に役立つ事が載っているかもしれないのでな…
They may have something in them that could prove useful for my right eye and hand/arm…

で完
End.

背表紙とか見てなかったからスマソ
*The first spoiler writer was not able to see who was on the side cover

えっとフルボッコは女の忍者に顔ボコボコ殴られてます
それを遠くからサイが監視してるって感じですね
Hmm, “Punching Bag” (Naruto’s new nickname) is getting his face pounded in by the female ninja. Sai is watching this from a distance.

おkですサスケは里の仲間だから売れないとおっしゃっておりました。
雷影の秘書は…どうだったかな白肌な男と黒肌の男2人連れて行ったね
Okay. Naruto said that Sasuke is one of his village’s nakama so he won’t sell him out.
The Raikage’s secretaries (I guess each Kage gets two people)…well, I think one person who was white and another who was black with him.

それを遠くからサイが監視してるって感じですね
Hmm, “Punching Bag” (Naruto’s new nickname) is getting his face pounded in by the female ninja. Sai is watching this from a distance.

It said that Sai saw it from a distance so figured/hope Sakura saw it too. biggrin.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 01 July 2009 - 12:01 PM.

#22 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:17 AM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jun 30 2009, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Official script by Nja is up. --Click here to view--
official script by Nja has been posted.

From Nja んじゃ ◆bvOTKk1mXg

土影様から 小さなおじいちゃんが土影様

The old man is followed by two people named Akatsuchi and Kurotsuchi (one is male and one is female – the man looks like Anpanman and the woman looks like a rougher version of Anko)

会談へ

水影様 髪型を変えたツナデの様な人
Next is the Mizukage who looks sort of like Tsunade only with a different hairstyle

青っておっさんとなんとか7忍衆の一人を連れ会談へ
She is followed by some guy Ao and one of the Seven Swordsmen as they too head off to the 5-kage Meeting

Presumably Mizukage’s two followers are talking: “Kids these days just don’t have enough patience” and “If you keep lecturing like that we’ll be late”

が 婚期が遅れる… と勘違いし
But the Mizukage misheard them and thought that they said that she’ll be too late/old to marry anyone (the Mizukage hears 婚期 (“konki”) = a person’s marrying age instead of 根気 (“konki”) which means perseverance/patience and also hears the word “late”)

だまれ殺すぞ  っていっちゃう美人

Then there’s the Raikage who is super pumped and says “Let’s gooooo!” and likely crashes right through the wall of the room he was in as they leave

ナルトへ 
Then on to Naruto

Naruto takes Samui/Omoi/Karui to a less popular area. They tell him to cough up everything he knows about Sasuke but he won’t sell Sasuke out…

He gives them the old “If you kill Sasuke then you’ll be throwing the chains of hatred on the people of both villages” line.

んじゃ今ある俺らの憎しみはどうしたらいいんだ?

Naruto’s answer is that they can beat the crap out of him until they feel better -> which leads to Naruto punching bag time

んでダンゾウ

Root Member: “We have two members following Anko, should we (presumably attack/kill her)?

Danzou: Right now is an important time. If we did that then things would get more difficult.

Searching for the medical data he has accumulated thus far as well as documents on Orochimaru’s experiments take top priority.

They may have something in them that could prove useful for my right eye and hand/arm…

で完
End.

背表紙とか見てなかったからスマソ

それを遠くからサイが監視してるって感じですね

Okay. Naruto said that Sasuke is one of his village’s nakama so he won’t sell him out.
The Raikage’s secretaries (I guess each Kage gets two people)…well, I think one person who was white and another who was black with him.

それを遠くからサイが監視してるって感じですね

It said that Sai saw it from a distance so figured/hope Sakura saw it too. biggrin.gif

At the very least, there must be some reason Sai is watching. Perhaps so Kishi can use him to inform Sakura later.

#23 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:24 AM

Just got a flashback from Last Samurai where Tom Cruise's character was getting beaten in the rain by Ujio and he kept coming back up

#24 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jun 30 2009, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just got a flashback from Last Samurai where Tom Cruise's character was getting beaten in the rain by Ujio and he kept coming back up

Loved that movie. biggrin.gif I'm wondering how Naruto will look taking the hits.

#25 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:44 AM

This could go bad or good. I hope that Naruto gets some credit for this. Not that he's looking for any, but seriously, this guy deserves it. Because think of the last thing Sasuke said about Naruto last chapter: "I could care less about him." Sasuke will have some serious ass kissing to do when/if he comes back. >__<

On a side note, the kages seem interesting. happy.gif
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#26 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:12 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jun 30 2009, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What you mean this decades Dances with Wolves? Where white man redeems himself through a minority group?

Did like the samurai's though.

Naruto getting knocked around for eff of it? Meh, kinda stalling the plot aren't we Kishimoto....

#27 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Jun 30 2009, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What you mean this decades Dances with Wolves? Where white man redeems himself through a minority group?

Naruto getting knocked around for eff of it? Meh, kinda stalling the plot aren't we Kishimoto....

Well basically Naruto is preach8ing his message of peace and hes saying if you feel the need to release your anger, than take it out on me.

Hes trying to show how much naruto has learned form his fight with Pein. Now I guess hes trying to make Naruto look valiant for taking a beating, but personally, I don't really like it. Not mad about it, more or less neutral.
\

#28 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:01 AM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 30 2009, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At the very least, there must be some reason Sai is watching. Perhaps so Kishi can use him to inform Sakura Danzou later.

Fixed.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#29 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:08 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jun 30 2009, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fixed.

Naruto getting a beating doesn't exactly seem like 'need to know' information for Danzo, it could be that though. Pssh.. I WAS TRYING TO MAKE A POSSIBLE NARUSAKU MOMENT!! biggrin.gif

#30 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 04:20 AM

UR right! I'm sorry! laugh.gif

#31 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 01 July 2009 - 04:44 AM

I actually got a flashback from Kung Pow Enter The Fist when the chosen one was getting beaten by those guys with staffs

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#32 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 01 July 2009 - 04:46 AM

I don't think it's need to know information. But Danzou did want Sai to keep an eye on Naruto. So I would imagine Sai would be following Naruto. He may be using Danzou as a reason to follow his teammate. I think at this point Sai would not sell out Naruto.

#33 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 01 July 2009 - 09:27 AM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Jun 30 2009, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh no no, nothing like, that. The image of Naruto getting beaten up, then possibly getting up again reminded me of that scene in Last Samurai, but... decades? Odd word choice XD

#34 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:58 AM

couple spoiler pics are available still waiting on the translated chapter script by Ohona.

Naruto 454 Spoiler pics by Ohana & Script by Nja --Click here to view--

From Nja んじゃ ◆bvOTKk1mXg

土影様から 小さなおじいちゃんが土影様

会談へ

水影様 髪型を変えたツナデの様な人

青っておっさんとなんとか7忍衆の一人を連れ会談へ

が 婚期が遅れる… と勘違いし

だまれ殺すぞ  っていっちゃう美人

ナルトへ 
Then on to Naruto

んじゃ今ある俺らの憎しみはどうしたらいいんだ?

んでダンゾウ

で完
End.

背表紙とか見てなかったからスマソ

それを遠くからサイが監視してるって感じですね

If i don't have the latest info go: Naruto Fan Spoiler Thread

Edited by 6thHokage, 01 July 2009 - 04:15 PM.

#35 Terrace

Terrace

Ghostbuster

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Interests:Ghostbusters, Naruto, and video games.

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:23 PM

I think I just figured out a possible reason Kisame's in Atkasuke, if that woman is the REAL Mizukage. Perhaps he never accepted her as Mizukage and left the village when she came to power.
NaruSaku supporter and Ghostbusters fanatic!

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Jan 7 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know there is a bigger chance of me farting lightning then a Harem coupling happening.

If you have attempted a jutsu by performing hand seals or using scrolls, copy and paste this into your signature.

Click Here!

#36 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:44 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jul 1 2009, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
couple spoiler pics are available still waiting on the translated chapter script by Ohona.

Naruto 454 Spoiler pics by Ohana & Script by Nja --Click here to view--

From Nja んじゃ ◆bvOTKk1mXg

土影様から 小さなおじいちゃんが土影様

会談へ

水影様 髪型を変えたツナデの様な人

青っておっさんとなんとか7忍衆の一人を連れ会談へ

が 婚期が遅れる… と勘違いし

だまれ殺すぞ  っていっちゃう美人

ナルトへ 
Then on to Naruto

んじゃ今ある俺らの憎しみはどうしたらいいんだ?

んでダンゾウ

で完
End.

背表紙とか見てなかったからスマソ

それを遠くからサイが監視してるって感じですね

If i don't have the latest info go: Naruto Fan Spoiler Thread

*cringes at seeing Naruto get the snot beat out of him by Karui* That does not look pretty. wacko.gif I hope Naruto knows what he's doing, sheesh. headdesk.gif Like I said before, Sasuke better be kissing this dude's ass for everything he's doing for him, I swear. *sigh*

Moving on, the Mizukage looks hawt! Here's hoping for more strong female characters! a_dance.gif The Tsuchikage looks like a dwarf! wow.png Power to the short people! rawr.gif

Still, I hope we get some sort of conclusion to Naruto getting completely railed by the Cloud nin (actually, it doesn't look like Omoi's doing anything. Did the spoilers say annything about him going to join in on beating on Naruto too?) in this chapter, but it'll probably be left for the next.

Edited by Paptala, 01 July 2009 - 02:46 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#37 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:01 PM

The Mizukage is so pretty! th_confused0089.gif

Naruto, who is letting himself be beaten up, has shown to care so much for Sasuke, and his 'principle of peace' is being applied here. XD

What a sacrifice. laugh.gif

Please be careful, Naru-kun. wow.png

Sakura, look at that! Look at what Naruto is going through! I want a NARUSAKU moment now! rawr.gif

I also can't wait for the next chapter. 8D Very exciting.

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

#38 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:15 PM

I can't wait to see the chapter parodies for this... Maybe after the cloud nins are done having their way with Naruto then Sakura can come in for some fun too, like, "you're such a masochist!" *WHAMO*

#39 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE (L.I.D. @ Jul 1 2009, 05:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I actually got a flashback from Kung Pow Enter The Fist when the chosen one was getting beaten by those guys with staffs

It actually reminds me mor of Wimp Lo (sp?) using his my face to your fist technique. lol.

I wonder if Naruto being a host like Killerbee, and his letting her take her anger out on him is going to cause Karui to have feelings for Naruto. The fact that he's just taking it and not fighting back...eventually he might sway her to be his ally. And if she does start to like him it might speed up the NaruSaku development. I'd really like to see Sakura feel threatened by Karui and try to stake her claim on Naruto.

#40 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE (Chivalrysae @ Jul 1 2009, 07:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It actually reminds me mor of Wimp Lo (sp?) using his my face to your fist technique. lol.

I wonder if Naruto being a host like Killerbee, and his letting her take her anger out on him is going to cause Karui to have feelings for Naruto. The fact that he's just taking it and not fighting back...eventually he might sway her to be his ally. And if she does start to like him it might speed up the NaruSaku development. I'd really like to see Sakura feel threatened by Karui and try to stake her claim on Naruto.

Well if this was a filler/movie it would definatly happen. Naruto always goes into P.I.M.P mode with the filler girls, he needs to apply some of that back in the village. biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users