Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:12 PM

updates here: Naruto Fan Spoiler Thread

Naruto 454 Spoilers --Click here to view--

From Nja んじゃ ◆bvOTKk1mXg

土影様から 小さなおじいちゃんが土影様
*Starting with the Tsuchikage – the Tsuchikage is a little old man

自分の荷物を自分で持ってぎっくり腰をしちゃう頑固爺
He’s a stubborn old man who throws his back out trying to carry his own bags

赤ツチ・黒ツチってお供二人を連れ(男女…男はアンパン○ンみたいなやつ女はアンコをさらにき つくしたような感じ)
The old man is followed by two people named Akatsuchi and Kurotsuchi (one is male and one is female – the man looks like Anpanman and the woman looks like a rougher version of Anko)

会談へ
And they make their way to the 5-kage Meeting

水影様 髪型を変えたツナデの様な人
Next is the Mizukage who looks sort of like Tsunade only with a different hairstyle

青っておっさんとなんとか7忍衆の一人を連れ会談へ
She is followed by some guy Ao and one of the Seven Swordsmen as they too head off to the 5-kage Meeting

最近の若いやつは 根気 がないな~そんな説教してたら 遅れ ちゃい~
Presumably Mizukage’s two followers are talking: “Kids these days just don’t have enough patience” and “If you keep lecturing like that we’ll be late”

が 婚期が遅れる… と勘違いし
But the Mizukage misheard them and thought that they said that she’ll be too late/old to marry anyone (the Mizukage hears 婚期 (“konki”) = a person’s marrying age instead of 根気 (“konki”) which means perseverance/patience and also hears the word “late”)

だまれ殺すぞ  っていっちゃう美人
The Mizukage then says – “Shut up, I’ll kill you”

雷影様 こいつはいいなあつすぎる男 さあ いくぞおおおおおお っていって部屋を突き破って 出発
Then there’s the Raikage who is super pumped and says “Let’s gooooo!” and likely crashes right through the wall of the room he was in as they leave

ナルトへ 
Then on to Naruto

人気のないところに連れてきたナルト さっさと情報よこせと言われるがやっぱサスケは売れない … 
Naruto takes Samui/Omoi/Karui to a less popular area. They tell him to cough up everything he knows about Sasuke but he won’t sell Sasuke out…

お前らがサスケ達を殺しちまったらうちの里の奴らが~憎しみの連鎖~
He gives them the old “If you kill Sasuke then you’ll be throwing the chains of hatred on the people of both villages” line.

んじゃ今ある俺らの憎しみはどうしたらいいんだ?
So they ask,” Well then what should we do about our hatred?”

ナルトの答えは 気が済むまで殴ってくれ→ナルトフルボッコタイムへ
Naruto’s answer is that they can beat the crap out of him until they feel better -> which leads to Naruto punching bag time

んでダンゾウ
Then the chapter switches to Danzou  

根 アンコには2人の見張りがついていますがやりますか?
Root Member: “We have two members following Anko, should we (presumably attack/kill her)?

ダン:今は大切な時期だ~そんな事をしたら大変だ
Danzou: Right now is an important time. If we did that then things would get more difficult.

それよりカブトをはやく発見するんだ(あいつは私とおろち丸の関係を知っているかもしれ ん…)
Focus instead on finding Kabuto (He might know my connections with Orochimaru…)

あいつがもっている今までの医療データやらおろち丸の実験の資料などを探すほうが先決だ
Searching for the medical data he has accumulated thus far as well as documents on Orochimaru’s experiments take top priority.

わしの右目・右手に役立つ事が載っているかもしれないのでな…
They may have something in them that could prove useful for my right eye and hand/arm…

で完
End.

背表紙とか見てなかったからスマソ
*The first spoiler writer was not able to see who was on the side cover

えっとフルボッコは女の忍者に顔ボコボコ殴られてます
それを遠くからサイが監視してるって感じですね
Hmm, “Punching Bag” (Naruto’s new nickname) is getting his face pounded in by the female ninja. Sai is watching this from a distance.

おkですサスケは里の仲間だから売れないとおっしゃっておりました。
雷影の秘書は…どうだったかな白肌な男と黒肌の男2人連れて行ったね
Okay. Naruto said that Sasuke is one of his village’s nakama so he won’t sell him out.
The Raikage’s secretaries (I guess each Kage gets two people)…well, I think one person who was white and another who was black with him.

Edited by 6thHokage, 01 July 2009 - 12:02 PM.

#2 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jun 30 2009, 04:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
updates here: Naruto Fan Spoiler Thread

Naruto 454 Spoilers --Click here to view--
From Nja

んじゃ ◆bvOTKk1mXg :2009/06/30(火) 20:50:39 ID:0qnXvlnh0

んじゃさくっと

土影様から 小さなおじいちゃんが土影様
      会談へ
水影様 髪型を変えたツナデの様な人
    青っておっさんとなんとか7忍衆の一人を連れ会談へ
    が 婚期が遅れる… と勘違いし
    だまれ殺すぞ  っていっちゃう美人
雷影様 こいつはいいなあつすぎる男 さあ いくぞおおおおおお って
    いって部屋を突き破って出発

ナルトへ 人気のないところに連れてきたナルト さっさと情報よこせ
     と言われるが   やっぱサスケは売れない… 
     んじゃ今ある俺らの憎しみはどうしたらいいんだ?

んでダンゾウ

ダン 今は大切な時期だ~そんな事をしたら大変だ

で完

背表紙とか見てなかったからスマソ

Description of the various Kages:
wait for another translation, not up for it now.

Naruto tries to get Omoi and friends to change their revenge plans and offers himself as a punching bag so they can vent their anger.

Danzo-
Root member- we have 2 watching Anko, shall we do it? (Off her?)
Danzo- Now is a tenuous time, if we did it now it would cause trouble, more importantly, hurry up and find Kabuto, he knows about me and Orochimaru maybe, he has all of the medical data on Oro's experiments, finding that is the priority. It may have something on making my right eye and hand work again.

232 :んじゃ ◆bvOTKk1mXg :2009/06/30(火) 21:51:26 ID:0qnXvlnh0
それを遠くからサイが監視してるって感じですね

246 :んじゃ ◆bvOTKk1mXg :2009/06/30(火) 21:58:06 ID:0qnXvlnh0
>>234

264 :んじゃ ◆bvOTKk1mXg :2009/06/30(火) 22:05:57 ID:0qnXvlnh0
>>254
風影は先週出たのででてないですね~
>>238
ナルトの表情はうーん父ちゃんとか色々思い出してた様な気がします

Hmm, I could some what believe these, but still a bit to early to call them confirmed.

#3 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:32 PM

Why would they be watching Anko? headscratch.gif

I know she was with Orochimaru, but why would they want to off her? I think theses are fake if they aren't confirmed.

#4 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:59 PM

Their from nja and nja has been pretty accurate with his/her spoilers. I've never seen NF post fake spoilers before and anything could happen with Danzou as Hokage. It could have something to do with during the Pain arc Sai, Yamato, and Anko were outside the village doing something while Kabutomaru was spying on them; so far only Yamato/Sai has been shown back in the village. wink.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 30 June 2009 - 03:03 PM.

#5 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 30 June 2009 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jun 30 2009, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Their from nja and nja has been pretty accurate with his/her spoilers. I've never seen NF post fake spoilers before and anything could happen with Danzou as Hokage. It could have something to do with during the Pain arc Sai, Yamato, and Anko were outside the village doing something while Kabutomaru was spying on them; so far only Yamato/Sai has been shown back in the village. wink.gif

Their is also a fake NJA if I REMEMBER correctly so until I see pics along with translation then it going to be hard for me to believe.

#6 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 03:23 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 30 2009, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Their is also a fake NJA if I REMEMBER correctly so until I see pics along with translation then it going to be hard for me to believe.

Hopefully the rest of the spoilers/trans and pics will be out soon or by tonight. Rather if they are or not we shouldn't put it past Danzou to do something random. biggrin.gif

#7 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jun 30 2009, 07:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hopefully the rest of the spoilers/trans and pics will be out soon or by tonight. Rather if they are or not we shouldn't put it past Danzou to do something random. biggrin.gif

Really just interested in Sakura's reaction right now. biggrin.gif The whole Naruto letting himself be used as a punching bag is the odd part of the spoilers, didn't they basically get on the right track to just go find KillerBee?

#8 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 30 June 2009 - 03:43 PM

Naruto tries to get Omoi and friends to change their revenge plans and offers himself as a punching bag so they can vent their anger.

huh.gif

\

#9 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 30 2009, 10:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really just interested in Sakura's reaction right now. biggrin.gif The whole Naruto letting himself be used as a punching bag is the odd part of the spoilers, didn't they basically get on the right track to just go find KillerBee?

Really the whole part of Naruto letting them bet him up is just weird for me to believe since he on this whole peace thing now.

I know theses spoiler are confusing . They are on the right track to find killer bee it just is weird that Naruto would do that.

I think he wouldn't let them do that to him. That why I need pics and stuff like that to confirm this or else it's fake.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 30 June 2009 - 04:04 PM.

#10 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:15 PM

Official script by Nja is up. --Click here to view--
official script by Nja has been posted.

From Nja んじゃ ◆bvOTKk1mXg

土影様から 小さなおじいちゃんが土影様
*Starting with the Tsuchikage – the Tsuchikage is a little old man

He’s a stubborn old man who throws his back out trying to carry his own bags

The old man is followed by two people named Akatsuchi and Kurotsuchi (one is male and one is female – the man looks like Anpanman and the woman looks like a rougher version of Anko)

会談へ
And they make their way to the 5-kage Meeting

水影様 髪型を変えたツナデの様な人
Next is the Mizukage who looks sort of like Tsunade only with a different hairstyle

青っておっさんとなんとか7忍衆の一人を連れ会談へ
She is followed by some guy Ao and one of the Seven Swordsmen as they too head off to the 5-kage Meeting

Presumably Mizukage’s two followers are talking: “Kids these days just don’t have enough patience” and “If you keep lecturing like that we’ll be late”

が 婚期が遅れる… と勘違いし
But the Mizukage misheard them and thought that they said that she’ll be too late/old to marry anyone (the Mizukage hears 婚期 (“konki”) = a person’s marrying age instead of 根気 (“konki”) which means perseverance/patience and also hears the word “late”)

だまれ殺すぞ  っていっちゃう美人
The Mizukage then says – “Shut up, I’ll kill you”

雷影様 こいつはいいなあつすぎる男 さあ いくぞおおおおおお っていって部屋を突き破って 出発
Then there’s the Raikage who is super pumped and says “Let’s gooooo!” and likely crashes right through the wall of the room he was in as they leave

ナルトへ 
Then on to Naruto

人気のないところに連れてきたナルト さっさと情報よこせと言われるがやっぱサスケは売れない … 
Naruto takes Samui/Omoi/Karui to a less popular area. They tell him to cough up everything he knows about Sasuke but he won’t sell Sasuke out…

He gives them the old “If you kill Sasuke then you’ll be throwing the chains of hatred on the people of both villages” line.

んじゃ今ある俺らの憎しみはどうしたらいいんだ?
So they ask,” Well then what should we do about our hatred?”

Naruto’s answer is that they can beat the crap out of him until they feel better -> which leads to Naruto punching bag time

んでダンゾウ
Then the chapter switches to Danzou  

Root Member: “We have two members following Anko, should we (presumably attack/kill her)?

ダン:今は大切な時期だ~そんな事をしたら大変だ
Danzou: Right now is an important time. If we did that then things would get more difficult.

Focus instead on finding Kabuto (He might know my connections with Orochimaru…)

Searching for the medical data he has accumulated thus far as well as documents on Orochimaru’s experiments take top priority.

They may have something in them that could prove useful for my right eye and hand/arm…

で完
End.

背表紙とか見てなかったからスマソ
*The first spoiler writer was not able to see who was on the side cover

それを遠くからサイが監視してるって感じですね
Hmm, “Punching Bag” (Naruto’s new nickname) is getting his face pounded in by the female ninja. Sai is watching this from a distance.

Okay. Naruto said that Sasuke is one of his village’s nakama so he won’t sell him out.
The Raikage’s secretaries (I guess each Kage gets two people)…well, I think one person who was white and another who was black with him.

Edited by 6thHokage, 01 July 2009 - 12:04 PM.

#11 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:48 PM

Maybe it's more of a sparing match than a typical Jackass moment. unsure.gif

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#12 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:52 PM

ナルトへ 人気のないところに連れてきたナルト さっさと情報よこせ
     と言われるが   やっぱサスケは売れない… 
     んじゃ今ある俺らの憎しみはどうしたらいいんだ?

To Naruto. Naruto brings them (presumably the two Kumogakure-nins) to an isolated place and is told to give them information about Sasuke. But Naruto refuses to sell Sasuke out...
If you kill Sasuke - our village will retaliate and the endless chain of hate will perpetuate.
Then what should we do with the hate that WE harbour? (again, presumably the two Kumogakure-nins)
And Naruto's answer: you can keep hitting me until you're satisfied --> Naruto gets a beating

I know, that really aggravates me how ignorant Naruto is acting. At this point I'm assuming Sakura didn't go with Naruto.

Edited by 6thHokage, 30 June 2009 - 04:53 PM.

#13 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 30 June 2009 - 05:11 PM

I applaud Naruto for this myself. hes keeping to his guns by being a true sacrafice. "Dont get revenge it jsut makes more hate." Instead Hit me untill your satisfied."

hes showing them that peace cant come through revenge just like he showed Pein. Hes giving them a target for their rage instead of allowing them to fall into the cycle of vengance and hate that made sasuke what he is.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#14 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 05:15 PM

Well so far it doesn't look like we will see Sakura's reaction this chapter. =/

#15 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 30 2009, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well so far it doesn't look like we will see Sakura's reaction this chapter. =/

He showed her reaction.. she stoppped crying and looked at naruto like what are you thinking and said "Naruto!? mellow.gif"
and Naruto was like " cool.gif "

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#16 TashaJ

TashaJ

TJnyan-sama

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:xbox 360. Manga. NaruSaku. Drawing. Writing. Hula -hooping.

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:30 PM

It says, Naruto says they'd get a retaliation from the village of the cloud nin go after Sasuke, but does he just mean him, Sakura and rookie 9, as Sasuke is a missing nin now, or is he? If so then doesn't that mean if he's sighted, they have to kill him. So would the village really retaliate?
noooo!! I really hope Naruto doesn't get used as a punch bag.
I'm not soo sure about these spoilers yet.

#17 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:45 PM

the NF spoilers from nja are usually fairly reliable, and they're careful with the fakes.

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jun 30 2009, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know, that really aggravates me how ignorant Naruto is acting. At this point I'm assuming Sakura didn't go with Naruto.

Why ignorant? I'm with Catsi on this one. If that's actually what he does, I may melt - sticking to his morals and asking them to take their anger out on him so they can let go of revenge wub.gif . Kishi's made it pretty clear that revenge = bad so I I think it's a pretty heroic thing to do. I know still standing up for Sasuke might seem kind of stupid these days, but the absolute refusal to let go or give up is one of the things that makes Naruto so great. So good for him.

My fangirl reaction to reading that bit went something like ALGFJNQPGHASDFNsgdkZOMG -foams- SAKURA if for some reason you weren't already hopelessly in love with him you CAN'T NOT BE NOW!!! -ahem

I'm pretty excited about all these new characters. Kishi creates awesome characters, definitely one of the things he does best, so I'm always happy when new ones appear happy.gif

Edited by DownsEndRoad, 30 June 2009 - 06:48 PM.

#18 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:32 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 30 2009, 09:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is, but the first thing they check before they post is the "tripcode". The fake NJA has a different one.

Anyways, really liking these spoilers, especially since it appears Naruto and Sakura will be sticking around the village. Heh, I wonder how badly Naruto's gonna be hurt and how much Kyuubi will be able to heal (something tells me the re-sealing is gonna have some effect on it.). Either way, Sakura's probably going to have to clean him up XD.

#19 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 08:20 PM

Hopefully Sakura will give Naruto a kiss/love for taking a beating for her feelings. It could be the little spark that was needed. narusaku.gif w00t.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 30 June 2009 - 08:22 PM.

#20 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 30 June 2009 - 08:55 PM

Did Sakura get to see him offer to be the punching bag? I thought he left with the two nin and then he was confronted. I would love it if Sakura followed them and saw Naruto's sacrafice. I thinks it's better if he didn't know she could see him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users