Naruto 453

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
154 replies to this topic

#1 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:26 AM

It's out now. happy.gif

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/453/

Poor Sakura's taking it hard. Naruto gains cool points yet again for his strong support! It must have broken his heart to see Sakura cry like that, it's also annoying how she doesn't answer Karui's question about her relationship with Sasuke! Damn it, Kishi. DX

Karui does seem to be noticing Naruto, she's definitely impressed. It would be nice if the colour cover hinted at a rivalry between Sakura and Karui, but I'm not holding my breath. XD

So Sasuke wants to slaughter all the Kages, not just the Hokage? Talk about biting off more than you can chew... I wonder if Naruto will bump into Sasuke on his way out. Will Naruto go alone with Team Cloud, or will Sai and Sakura accompany him?

Finally, we see Madara's true motives... What is the "Eye of the Moon" plan? I'm betting it's very different from the plan Pain had been told, maybe it lies in the Sharingan? The Kyuubi did after all speak of how the Sharingan had dark, demonic origins...

#2 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:27 AM

Damn! Smiter you beat me to it! biggrin.gif

Edited by Shadow-kun, 26 June 2009 - 09:27 AM.

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#3 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:34 AM

I'm confused about what Tobi/Akatsuki is planning to do.

Also, we get to see Sakura's reaction to what "Sasuke is to her" and she completely broke down. I guess she's not too sure herself what he is exactly to her, since she still considers Sasuke as one of her precious people.

Naruto... as always wanting to help those in need... If they encounter Sasuke along the way to finding the eight-tails, it'd probably end up in a massive fight, though Naruto could probably/will most likely defeat Sasuke.

The last page :3 Gaara returns! And the sand siblings! wub.gif

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#4 TashaJ

TashaJ

TJnyan-sama

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:xbox 360. Manga. NaruSaku. Drawing. Writing. Hula -hooping.

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:53 AM

I'm worried about Gaara now! With Sasuke planning to kill the Kages, we don't know how strong Gaara's got since we last saw him.
Sakura's reaction was really interesting...It's not clear, if she's crying because he's her love or if she's just crying because one of her important people is in akatsuki. She seems completely confused.
Naruto looked really upset himself, but it seemed more to do with Sakura than anyone.
I really wonder what Naruto will do now though. Naruto won't like it, if Sasuke tries to kill Gaara, not too mention if Sasuke does do that, he will be an even bigger criminal, than he was before.

#5 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:01 AM

Well im kinda disapointed in Sakura in this chapter. I dont know if this chapter proves if she still does loves Sasuke or not but what pissed me off is the fact she started to cry just because she couldnt answer the question Karui asked her facepalm.png

Edited by Askia31, 26 June 2009 - 10:02 AM.

#6 EarthBorn

EarthBorn

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:&gt;Science! and the Tech stuff. <br />&gt;Music (I do the Guitar, occasional Keyboard and Lyrics writing for a school band I'm a part of)<br />&gt;Writing<br />&gt;Gaming <br />&gt;One thousand other stuff...

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:02 AM

I don't get why Sasuke is trying to kill all the Kages...is that a mistranslation? I didn't like the roll back of Sakura's character either...but I guess she is under a lot of stress at the moment, with Tsunade under a coma and all.

Sakura may spark a rivalry with Karui, but I doubt that's going to be something major right now. I'm pretty sure that Gaara has gotten stronger as well.
It will by time for Project: Spinny Eyes (lol) soon. biggrin.gif

#7 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:12 AM

Damn, I didn't want Sakura to cry.
Now I want her to pwn that Karui somehow... :teehee:

#8 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:30 AM

Well after reading this chapter I have more questions then answers! Gah, guess we will have to wait until next week to see Sakura's full reaction. As far as Sasuke goes, I have no idea what that guy's true motives are anymore.

#9 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:50 AM

Phew, I'm glad the spoilers were wrong and Gaara's siblings are going to the summit with him. happy.gif

I didn't expect Sakura to start crying like that. I thought she would have become strong enough to handle the mention of Sasuke's name without breaking down, but I guess you have to account for the destruction of Konoha. Naruto's really matured, and I don't know what Sasuke is thinking, planning to take down the Kages with his team, but I'm looking forward to seeing the Sand Siblings back. biggrin.gif

#10 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:06 AM

Madara's evil laughing pose was awsome, I could practically hear him say MUAHAHAHA! laugh.gif

Edited by Shadow-kun, 26 June 2009 - 11:08 AM.

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#11 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:14 AM

I want Sasuke to die. For a good reason, though.

#12 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:29 AM

QUOTE (Xabsol @ Jun 26 2009, 04:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I want Sasuke to die. For a good reason, though.

Maybe if he was actually shown some sort of backlash for the path he chose, I would like his character a bit more. Right now I'm neutral toward him though. 2 big things I'm curious about, Sakura's full reaction next chapter, and if she stays/goes with them. Alos Karui's reaction to finding out Naruto's name is pretty interesting.

#13 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:30 AM

QUOTE (EarthBorn @ Jun 26 2009, 06:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura may spark a rivalry with Karui, but I doubt that's going to be something major right now. I'm pretty sure that Gaara has gotten stronger as well.
It will by time for Project: Spinny Eyes (lol) soon. biggrin.gif

You know I was wondering the same thing now, Karui seemed to take a bit of interest in Naruto, I wonder if that will develop into anything. Not that I think that Naruto will fall deeply in love with her or anything, but it might be something that will actually spark the Naru/Sak off.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#14 Lazy-Genius

Lazy-Genius

Left here a learner, came back a brony

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:36 AM

I wasn't really surprised that Sakura started crying. Big battles done, hero's alive, then some random people attack you and tell you that they guy you had a crush on while you were twelve is now part of the organization trying to capture your best friend/possible love.

Anyway, on the plus side, it seems Naruto's going to be traveling with Team Cloud. I hope he learns something from them (Swords....hint...hint....) whatthekitten.gif that would be awesome.

And another plus is Tobi stating that Naruto's probably stronger then Sasuke....That'll get Sasuke ticked laugh.gif

#15 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:46 AM

QUOTE (Lazy-Genius @ Jun 26 2009, 03:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wasn't really surprised that Sakura started crying. Big battles done, hero's alive, then some random people attack you and tell you that they guy you had a crush on while you were twelve is now part of the organization trying to capture your best friend/possible love.

Anyway, on the plus side, it seems Naruto's going to be traveling with Team Cloud. I hope he learns something from them (Swords....hint...hint....) whatthekitten.gif that would be awesome.

And another plus is Tobi stating that Naruto's probably stronger then Sasuke....That'll get Sasuke ticked laugh.gif

The more I think about it, I just know he's gonna get Zabuza's sword! I mean what could possibly come of such a great sword being left behind, it holds nothing to the plot, and would change nothing if it had not been left behind. It belongs with Naruto that's why! biggrin.gif

#16 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:18 PM

Kishimoto seems to be having himself a good 'ol time tugging on the pairing strings. The 'Hinata confession' chapter seemed all NaruHina. The 'hug chapter' recently was all NaruSaku. And now this chapter seems pretty much to be all SasuSaku...damn Kishi for having too much fun jerking us all around like this >.>!

It was awesome to see Gaara again though wub.gif
And Temari and Kankuro too happy.gif

And it was so sweet how the Sand villagers were all worried about their Kazekage, and asked Temari and Kankuro to 'protect' him tongue.gif

What Kankuro said was very telling though when he said, "like Gaara needs bodyguards." That would seem to indicate that Gaara has gotten hopefully *much* stronger since the last time we saw him, even without having Shukaku in him to use anymore.

#17 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:41 PM

She has a right to cry I mean he is a very important person to her and she used to be in love with him

Could Karui be a relative of Naruto and Kusina that what I think. I MEAN look at her eyes she has a look on her saying that I can't believe your my relative or bother. She acts like him too that would be so cool if Karui is a relative of him.

And now this chapter seems pretty much to be all SasuSaku...damn Kishi for having too much fun jerking us all around like this >.>!

I DON'T see any SasuSaku moments in this chapter. I mean she has a right to cry learning something like that. He is her teammate and ex love interest heck I would cry if I learned my most important person wanted to destroy my other important person/ Passable love interest.

---------------------------------

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 26 June 2009 - 04:11 PM.

#18 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:47 PM

I can't wait to see Sakura's full reaction to Naruto leaving and weather or not she decides to stay or go with them. whatthekitten.gif

I'm looking forward to a Dead Danzou and also a blind and/or dead Sasuke. ninja.gif We'll also get to see some of the Kages awesome Jutsu and skill put to the test.wow.png

I can honestly say that Sasuke is stepping into the Lions Den. msmack.gif mwahaha.gif

I like how Kishi is keeping us in major suspense!!! eager.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 26 June 2009 - 01:04 PM.

#19 tosakuai

tosakuai

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Nature, Family, and learning about anything Japanese

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:49 PM

This chapter left me really confused as to where this thing is going. Tobi definitely has Sasuke wrapped around his finger. It was just way too easy for him to get Sasuke to change his plan.

Sakura crying leads me to believe that she doesn't know what Sasuke means to her. It's frustrating as a reader to not see Kishi just solidify who likes who, but it is what will keep me reading. facepalm.png headdesk.gif

#20 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:36 PM

Wow, a lot of stuff going on in this chapter.

I thought Sakura's reaction was justified. Maybe it's the translation that I read, but Karui said, "you're annoying." Isn't that the one thing Sasuke used to tell her all of the time and even before he knocked her out and left her on a bench overnight? That probably triggered something in her that made her break down. Like everyone else has said, she has suffered from Konoha being destroyed, Tsunade in a coma and now her old teammate is a part of Akatsuki. She's also probably upset because she knows one of Akatsuki's main goals is to capture Naruto. Sakura always hated seeing Sasuke and Naruto fight in an all out battle (think rooftop of the hospital). The fact that Sasuke is part of Akatsuki will only make the chances of Naruto and Sasuke fighting more likely. I don't think Sakura's ready emotionally for that to happen. Maybe part of Sakura's growth won't just be powering up her skills, but also maturing emotionally.

So Team Taka's gone rogue! Sasuke's drifting. He's just using the Kage summit as an excuse to channel all of those negative, vengeful feelings he's had all of his life into something else since he discovered that Itachi really didn't betray him on purpose. Such as sad, sad character.

But I'm glad to see the Sand Siblings again. Can't wait to see what Gaara's skills are now that he doesn't have Shukaku.
End of line.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users