#161 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 23 June 2009 - 12:18 PM

6thHokage, awesome siggy! laugh.gif He's one of my favorite characters to use in the game, with his speed, and such. XD That picture in the beginning when you attack with his Ultimate Justu really just wows me. wow.png Just no voice! rawr.gif Why? arg.gif

I remember a cheat for unlocking all of the characters in the game, but, I remember that you can't unlock Hanabi and the Fourth with that. You have to go to dates with Hanabi, and maybe with other girls as well.

*ehem*

Off-topic. sweatdrop.gif

---

Let's see, in my opinion, I think that Naruto isn't too young to become the Hokage. He has already proven himself, so why wait? But, before all the confetti is thrown, Naruto has to fullfill his promise, and get Sasuke back first.

Then, he becomes the REAL Hokage. Yey! party.gif

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 23 June 2009 - 12:20 PM.

#162 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 12:51 PM

Sakura bashing is getting pretty old.....besides maybe Tsunade she has done more then any other kunoichi of the village in Naruto. Why not bash Ino for not doing anything? Ten Ten? Hinata? They are just looking for any excuse to tear apart her character for some reason. Temari is even a big deal jounin apparently and Sakura has done more then she has!

#163 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 01:18 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 23 2009, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura bashing is getting pretty old.....besides maybe Tsunade she has done more then any other kunoichi of the village in Naruto. Why not bash Ino for not doing anything? Ten Ten? Hinata? They are just looking for any excuse to tear apart her character for some reason. Temari is even a big deal jounin apparently and Sakura has done more then she has!

We are not allowed to bash ANY character in the Naruto series.

This is what I had learned in the month that I have been here.

If the others are bashing, we just have to let the mods take care of that.

happy.gif

---

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 23 June 2009 - 01:19 PM.

#164 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 23 June 2009 - 01:58 PM

I don't think anyone in here is bashing Sakura. Other people has different opinions about her power levels and fighting skills. That's all.

Edit: This thread has gone almost completely off topic.

Edited by Jenskott, 23 June 2009 - 01:59 PM.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#165 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:21 PM

I don't think anyone in here is bashing Sakura. Other people has different opinions about her power levels and fighting skills. That's all.

Edit: This thread has gone almost completely off topic.

Well said. a_thumbs.gif

I think we should get back to the manga chapter discussion. laugh.gif

---

#166 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon-Sakura @ Jun 23 2009, 07:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
6thHokage, awesome siggy! laugh.gif He's one of my favorite characters to use in the game, with his speed, and such. XD That picture in the beginning when you attack with his Ultimate Justu really just wows me. wow.png Just no voice! rawr.gif Why? arg.gif

Thanks Shadowmoon-Sakura! biggrin.gif

I think Sakura growth will be shown more/developed during the team 7 reunion, she'll step up her game somehow. Maybe we'll see Naruto/Sakura working together in combo attacks in the near future like Karui/Omoi during the scuffle. whatthekitten.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 23 June 2009 - 02:23 PM.

#167 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 24 June 2009 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE (JABR @ Jun 23 2009, 04:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Look underneath the underneath.

All of the Sound Nin we've seen are MUCH stronger then their Leaf counterparts requiring some careful though by Kishi or just outright cheating for the latter to win. Ie Sasuke weakening the Sound trio during the exams or Chouji and Neji almost dying.

In addition Kin and Tayuya drew Shikamaru as an opponent and he's not someone to be ashamed of losing to.

That in mind, I can almost guarantee you that Karin is both stronger and smarter then she's been shown thus far.

Kin wasn't that impressive, Sakura pre Tsunade training held her own against her, and Shikamaru thrashed her pretty quickly. You are making way too high assumptions of Karin's ability, when if you compare what's actually been in the manga, Sakura is miles and miles beyond Karin in fighting skills. Assuming all Sound kunoichi are at the Five's level would be like assuming all Leaf kunoichi are at Tsunade's level, or all Sand kunoichi are at Temari's level. The Sound Five were Orochimaru's most "uber" ninja, the rest would be below them. Karin, from what we've seen appears to basically a near cast-off, basically abandoned by Orochimaru because he didn't find her that impressive.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users