Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:53 PM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Jun 19 2009, 04:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Chapter is now out!

Naruto 452

This was a good Chapter its good that Naruto and Sakura know the truth about Sasuke now, maybe that will make them rethink the promise? Also Naruto would've pwned those two Cloud ninjas if he was in Sage Mode.

Edited by 6thHokage, 19 June 2009 - 11:12 AM.

#2 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:05 PM

Naruto took Sai short sword and countered Karui first sword. Then Omoi used his sheath sword on Naruto's elbow, after that Naruto used KB to block Karui sword with both hands; While the real Naruto went out after Sakura to catch her on time. wow.png cool.gif

Maybe Sakura will realize how much Naruto cares for her, pushing her out of the way from Karui's sword, going to her immediately, and help holding her sit up. Hopefully the news about Sasuke will somehow mature Naruto/Sakura and bring NaruSau together. wub.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 19 June 2009 - 11:34 AM.

#3 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jun 18 2009, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seems the Spoiler guy lied to us about the "Schooled Part"; Nja always full of surprises.

Anyone noticed the Surprise? biggrin.gif

I am glad they didn't get schooled. I would have been pissed if that had happen.

#4 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:28 PM

May be a cooler chapter then I first thought, and not just for the small NaruSaku moment.............. mostly for that, but still! srsliticon.png

#5 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:36 PM

Dangit I saw this thread and thought the chapter got posted early~ Next time can you put this stuff in the spoiler thread cuz I'm trying not to look at spoilers and it's fekkin difficult. sleep.gif
Plz dont open threads until the chapter is out translated kthx

Edited by Nee-sama, 19 June 2009 - 04:52 PM.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#6 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 07:33 PM

Okay, I'll admit it: I totally fangirled over Naruto in this chapter! wow.png He looked so cool taking on the Cloud nin, and he totally did NOT get schooled. Alright, I'm done fangasming. rolleyes.gif

I think I actually was way more happy than this than I would normally be, just because my expectations for this chapter were so low. tongue.gif Thanks so much for posting this, as you totally brightened my day (I have a final exam tomorrow, and am taking a short break from studying). You totally just revitalized me (I was beginning to feel like a zombie sweatdrop.gif). The only thing that would have made this chapter cooler would have been if Sakura got any good moves in (though I could have missed something because of the low quality of the images).

Can't wait for the translation!

Edited by Paptala, 18 June 2009 - 07:34 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#7 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:03 PM

Please don't start a thread when the chapter isn't even out. You could have just posted it into the spoiler thread.

I'll close it until the chapter comes out later tonight or tomorrow. A mod can open it back up when it is finally out.

#8 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:41 AM

The Chapter is now out!

Naruto 452

This was a good Chapter its good that Naruto and Sakura know the truth about Sasuke now, maybe that will make them rethink the promise? Also Naruto would've pwned those two Cloud ninjas if he was in Sage Mode.

Edited by UzumakiEdward85, 19 June 2009 - 08:42 AM.

uc.png

#9 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:52 AM

Well, they didn't get owned too much, reminds me of the time Sai was first introduce, he attacked Naruto, Shikamaru, and a few others. Though, Kakashi saying Naruto's Jinchuuriki status in front of Kiba surprised me..., does that mean that, with the release of 8 tailed form, it's no longer a secret?

#10 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:02 AM

Interesting. Sakuras the one going off half cocked this time along with naruto whos allways a bit high strung.

Naruto holding his own nicely against the kumo nin, and given a few more moments would probably own the pair of them nicely. Poor sakura just got caught off guard shed probably still be in the fight though.

loved how sakura was holding naruto there.

meeting fo the 5 coming up and sakura and naruto are relaly going to have to reavaluate their view of sasuke because Akatsuki is a big step across a big line for both of them. Naruto for the pain and destruction theyve caused. And sakura because she swore to protect Naruto from them.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#11 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:16 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jun 19 2009, 04:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, they didn't get owned too much, reminds me of the time Sai was first introduce, he attacked Naruto, Shikamaru, and a few others. Though, Kakashi saying Naruto's Jinchuuriki status in front of Kiba surprised me..., does that mean that, with the release of 8 tailed form, it's no longer a secret?

I highly doubt Naruto being a Jinchuuriki is a secret from anyone anymore, it was mentioned in front of Team 10 by Kazuku in the Immortals Arc and Team 8 by Kakashi in the Capture Itachi Arc. And I'm certain at some point Team Gai learned too.

uc.png

#12 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:18 AM

Alright, I thought about waiting, but finally I read the chapter.

There're a ton of things happening in this chapter: Naruto and Sakura reacting, Kakashi stating the obvious (what Sasuke had been treated leniently cause Tsunade), we knew Danzo isn't Hokage officially yet, Danzo and Sai giving more information about Root, the second Team 7 reunited again, the short brawl against the Cloud nins, and Sasuke's new loyalty being revealed to his ex-friends.

I liked how the everyone's reactions were handled. The funny part is Kishimoto is apparently throwing a bunch of hints so shippers can tear apart each other. We have got Sakura stating she can't let this happen, and Naruto protecting Sakura in the same chapter. Pairing defenders must be going mad.

I guess the part I found more annoying was Sakura not landing one blow and Naruto needing catching her ((then again, Naruto and Sai didn't hit anyone, either). Then again, this manga is heavily influenced by classic, eighties shonen manga. I should be glad the main female character had so much development, a good powerup and won an important fight. I should be satisfied with it and not expecting much more.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#13 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:22 AM

Didn't even seem like Naruto was trying to fight them. Afterall hes more mature now, and not going to just bust into a fight. He handled it pretty good. ICan't wait to see the conflict of interest that the news of Sasuke's akatsuki membership causes.
\

#14 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 10:35 AM

It's nice to see that Sakura and Naruto finally are starting to realize what a bad apple Sasuke has become, and they don't even know that he plans of destroying Konoha yet... Sometimes I really wonder if Naruto dosn't see the world with anything but rose tinted glasses...
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#15 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 19 June 2009 - 10:54 AM

Sakura went "EEK!"

facepalm.png

Come on, Kishi! Couldn't you at least let Sakura land ONE punch. I mean it was nice and all to see how protective Naruto is of her, first pushing her out of the way of the sword, and then rushing to her side and holding/helping her to sit up while she clutched his arm :teehee:

And YAY, we get to see Sai again a_dance.gif

And oooh, next chappy meeting of the 5 Kages. Sounds intense. Look forward to reading that one fu.png

#16 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:16 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 19 2009, 06:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sakura went "EEK!"

facepalm.png

Translator's choice Shauna-chan I'm certain of it, as much as I appreciate SleepyFans for being the first to get a new Chapter out their translations are almost never 100% (for one thing why the hell do they leave out the suffixes?).

Edited by UzumakiEdward85, 19 June 2009 - 11:26 AM.

uc.png

#17 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:56 AM

Pretty epic chapter overall, Naruto grabbing Sai's sword was pretty awesome. I had alot of NaruSaku ego boost last couple of chapters, but Sakura was pretty emotional about the news Sasuke became a nuke-nin, I hope Kishi doesn't throw a torch on Sakura's development so far..........

I'll wait and see how she takes the news next week though.

#18 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 19 June 2009 - 12:46 PM

It was the perfect time to show a reaction of Kiba about one of Naruto's secrets and we still didn't get a reaction ... >_>

But anyway, I didn't see Sakura grasping on Naruto when he reached towards her... I have to look and reread the chapter. (Shame on me! facepalm.png )

Did anyone see that Naruto grew even more?! Sakura is basically at shoulder-level now.

Can't wait for next chapter!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#19 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jun 19 2009, 04:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was the perfect time to show a reaction of Kiba about one of Naruto's secrets and we still didn't get a reaction ... >_>

But anyway, I didn't see Sakura grasping on Naruto when he reached towards her... I have to look and reread the chapter. (Shame on me! facepalm.png )

Can't wait for next chapter!

She wasn't exactly grasping, her hand was partly on his lower arm from what I could tell.

#20 Destiny

Destiny

Queen of the hard hitters!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 12:48 PM

Ooooh Sakura You need a growth period asap.

I enjoyed the narusakuness though.

Love is everything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users