#41 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 01:16 PM

Spoiler Pics and more Script are in at: Naruto Fan Spoiler Thread biggrin.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 17 June 2009 - 02:00 PM.

#42 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 01:54 PM

Thanks for posting the link to the spoiler pics! Sai looks way weird sticking his tongue out like that. tongue.gif Say Ah!
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#43 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:09 PM

Yeah, That is weird; I guess if Sai talks he'll feel severe Pain on his tongue or die. I don't see who would want to be a Root member if you had to get a cursed mark branded into your tongue. a_shifty.gif

#44 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 03:09 PM

Yosh this is a perfect excuse for Naruto to learn to be a seal master...maybe the Cloud Kage can help in that matter. He's following in the footsteps of his Father and Godfather it only makes sense for him to become a seal master too. If Naruto can negate the effect of the seal he could ruin Danzo, that's just nasty man, sealing your own mens tongue, but who knows maybe the Tatoo the Anbu wear is also some type of seal.

You know these spoiler can be great idea's for possible future fics for Naruto, Like from this one, you could write a fic where Naruto has to fight Sasuke and is faced with the dilema of killing Sasuke or letting him survive, and in the end he lets him go and Danzou uses this to his advantage to brnad him a traitor to gather support and order for his imprisonment, forcing him to leave his village vowing to return to save them from their leader. And in his travels meets Killer Bee who is fighting Kisame and is about to lose, and Naruto buts in to Save him, The two talk find out they are the last Jinchiruki (or what ever they are called). Narut finds out Killer Bee has full control over the Eight Tails, and that Killer Bee used the fight with Sasuke to run away, and rips into him for making his family up. convincing him to return to his village, in the meantime at the Kage summit things don't go well between Danzo and the Lighting Kage, And when he returns he finds his brother has returned thanks to Naruto, who he owe's a debt to, so desides to train him on Seals and how to control the Bijuu, while Killer Bee trains him with the sword.

Jump 12-24 months and Now Adult Naruto along with his allies from Lighting, Rain and Sand face off against Ataksuki and Konoha (Lets say for kittens and giggles, Kisame let's slip that Danzo and Madara are the same person, there is a small chance he knows this as he knows what Madara looks like, and he might have seen Danzo when he went with Itachi to Konoha to remind the elders his deal still stands. We don't really know how much Kisame knew about Itachi.)

There you go, entire outline for a story from one spoiler.

iAnby7W.gif

#45 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 17 June 2009 - 03:44 PM

You know these spoiler can be great idea's for possible future fics for Naruto, Like from this one, you could write a fic where Naruto has to fight Sasuke and is faced with the dilema of killing Sasuke or letting him survive, and in the end he lets him go and Danzou uses this to his advantage to brnad him a traitor to gather support and order for his imprisonment, forcing hi

Yeah, but in canon I just don't see him leaving. Why would the village turn on him if he deiced not to kill Sasuke? I am just wondering. I doubt that the village would just turn on him just like that.

#46 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:00 PM

I don't think naruto will abandon his village either.

I found this cool.gif pic, don't know if anyone else has seen it before:

[attachment=398:narusaku...y_elisae.jpg]

Edited by 6thHokage, 17 June 2009 - 04:04 PM.

#47 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 16 2009, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I do my research thank you I know Tsunade isn't orochimaru. Tsunade has that genjustu that alowwed her to stay young and pretty that a forbidden Justu. I bet being a medical ninja can get more justu to use then just the basic healing stuff

I bet she would know how to get the user large amount of chakra

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that all ninja have exercises that increase their chakra capacity, not just Tsunade. Take Kakashi for example, I think he was able to increase the number of Chidoris he can use from Part 1 to Part 2, presumably because he has a greater amount of control and/or chakra capacity. Naruto's natural reserves also increased to a point where he can stop relying on Kyuubi until he's too weakened. Also, Naruto and Sakura have just experience the...Worf Effect, or something close to it. Thank you Tvtropes XD

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 17 June 2009 - 04:24 PM.

#48 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 17 2009, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, but in canon I just don't see him leaving. Why would the village turn on him if he deiced not to kill Sasuke? I am just wondering. I doubt that the village would just turn on him just like that.

Yeah but if he has a choice between esaping or being held prisoner what do you think he would do? He's useless in prison, wth Danzo trying to turn him into a mindless killing machine, so he'd have no choice.

This is something I don't understand, why people think if it came between being captured and put in prison or escaping he'd choose to be captured. This parts spoilers shows that Danzo is looking to discredit Naruto somehow as he is more popular than him, He's a manipulative b**tard, just look how he used Pain's invasion to become Hokage, so it's also possible he would use Sasuke's new kill on sight to send Naruto on the mission to kill Naruto; and if Naruto he deny's the order it could give Danzo an excuse to discridit him. 'This is our saviour, he put personal feelings above the safety of our village' and years of work would be gone in a flash. And if he goes to hunt Sasuke he has is once again in a pickle, he either has to push his own morals out of the way and follow orders or stick to his guns and disobey the Hokage.

Ofcourse the village would turn on him, It's just been found out that Sasuke took down the Eight Tails Jinchiruki (well as far as they know) so he is a major threat to them, because they hold the last remaining Bijuu, as well as hm being a member of the group that just made their village a massive crator. People are fickle, and are scared already from the recent invasion, this happens in fiction a classic example is in the Harry Potter Books, How quickly did Harry go from the Boy who lived to the attention seeking boy because they didn't want to believe Voldie was back, (Same with Dumbledore,) then went back to being the Chosen one who will defeat Volide for them, Even he had to leave his last year because staying in hiding and fighting in the shadows was more important in the long run than suffering with the rest of the country.

So sometimes the best option is to abandon the village, and then take the village by force to save them....ala King Arther

iAnby7W.gif

#49 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:03 PM

This is something I don't understand, why people think if it came between being captured and put in prison or escaping he'd choose to be captured. This parts spoilers shows that Danzo is looking to discredit Naruto somehow as he is more popular than him, He's a manipulative b**tard, just look how he used Pain's invasion to become Hokage, so it's also possible he would use Sasuke's new kill on sight to send Naruto on the mission to kill Naruto; and if Naruto he deny's the order it could give Danzo an excuse to discridit him. 'This is our saviour, he put personal feelings above the safety of our village' and years of work would be gone in a flash. And if he goes to hunt Sasuke he has is once again in a pickle, he either has to push his own morals out of the way and follow orders or stick to his guns and disobey the Hokage.

Naruto is not the type just to go awol just for a disagreement with the Hokage. He wouldn't just leave the village just for the heck of it like Sasuke did and leave the village in Danzo hands. He know what kind of damage Danzo can do. So he wont leave.

I know he a manipulative b**tard . So, this might be away too give Sakura her arc, and have her save Naruto from Asukti like a fan fic did called In your arms by Catsi356.

See, I believe that Danzo would arrest Naruto and then give him to the asuktai in return for keeping his village out of their view. Then Sakura and the Konaha 12 and team Hawk goes and rescues him.

Then a few years from know Naruto is Hokage and married to his lovely wife Sakura heee.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 17 June 2009 - 05:14 PM.

#50 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:30 PM

I'm pretty sure Danzo views Naruto as a secret weapon for the village, right? Then he may try and keep Naruto from leaving, like they tried a couple arcs ago. I really have no idea, I can't see Naruto leaving the village behind over Sasuke, but then again....

Guess we just gotta let it play out.

#51 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 17 2009, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm pretty sure Danzo views Naruto as a secret weapon for the village, right? Then he may try and keep Naruto from leaving, like they tried a couple arcs ago. I really have no idea, I can't see Naruto leaving the village behind over Sasuke, but then again....

I agree, I think he views him as a secret weapon that why I think they'd keep him from leaving. Danzo using him as a weapon is part of a Fan fic that I have in one of my plot bunnies in my head. Then he meats Sakura and she helps out of becoming a just a weapon instead he becomes a human being.

#52 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 17 2009, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto is not the type just to go awol just for a disagreement with the Hokage. He wouldn't just leave the village just for the heck of it like Sasuke did and leave the village in Danzo hands. He know what kind of damage Danzo can do. So he wont leave.

I know he a manipulative b**tard . So, this might be away too give Sakura her arc, and have her save Naruto from Asukti like a fan fic did called In your arms by Catsi356.

See, I believe that Danzo would arrest Naruto and then give him to the asuktai in return for keeping his village out of their view. Then Sakura and the Konaha 12 and team Hawk goes and rescues him.

Then a few years from know Naruto is Hokage and married to his lovely wife Sakura heee.

Naruto would not allow Danzo to arrest him, If that happened the Rookie 12 would take action and in the end he'd end up having to leave anyway. Have you forgotten, his made a promise to his godfather and Negato that goes beyond the walls of Konoha, He wants to end the fighting, for there to be peace amonst all villagers not just Konoha, If he allow himself to be arrested he's failed.

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 17 2009, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

True Danzo see's Naruto as a weapon, but he also see's him as a major threat to him, Everyone knows he wants to be Hokage, so is a threat to the postition he worked his entire life to get into, also Naruto is the worst possible weapon for him, he's one who was created with the ideals of the man he dispised more than anyone, the Third Hokage. He's also the Son of the Fourth, As well as Apprentice to Jiaraya, and the one responsible for bringing Tsunade back to the village (and it's well known Danzo dispised the First Hokage's thinking too.) So he might realise that he won't be able to use Naruto for his purpose as a weapon and try to discredit and have him eliminated instead, he might also argue with him eliminated the Akatsuki can no longer complete their plan and having Naruto Dead gives them an instant win.

As i've ben saying I don't see Naruto leaving on his own accord, but it's entirely possible he has no choice in the matter. He's the strongest Ninja they have yet he's not killed anyone, that's a policy that directly conflicts Danzo's way of working, he doesn't like someone or they are opposing them, he'll want them six feet under, He allied with the enemy to kill Yahito because he was a threat. That showed how shroud and heartless he truelly is. He's basically the type of man Naruto cannot work under.

If you read the spoiler he'd probably already be in trouble with the Hokage if not for Kakashi stopping him.

ll that said, I don't think Naruto will be leaving the village but if for some reason it does happen I can see plenty of avenue's Kishi could use to make it plausable.

iAnby7W.gif

#53 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 08:34 PM

I don't see the Naruto/Sasuke fight coming up, I think Naruto will be held back for some reason, perhaps he'll train a bit(I think he will get atleast one more training session before the big fight with Sasuke)...and this will leave Sakura to deal with Sasuke, give her more development, and adress her feelings once and for all for Sasuke.

I think....... biggrin.gif

Edited by Wolfheart, 17 June 2009 - 08:34 PM.

#54 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 17 2009, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't see the Naruto/Sasuke fight coming up, I think Naruto will be held back for some reason, perhaps he'll train a bit(I think he will get atleast one more training session before the big fight with Sasuke)...and this will leave Sakura to deal with Sasuke, give her more development, and adress her feelings once and for all for Sasuke.

Yeah, I definitely think that there's going to be at least some down time before Sasuke vs Naruto Round 2. It would feel way rushed if it just jumped into another fight so suddenly. I'm guessing that Kishi's going to go somewhere with these Cloud nin before the confrontation with Sasuke.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#55 SweetestChick

SweetestChick

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:See my fanfiction.net profile... www.fanfiction.net/~sweetestchick

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:08 AM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jun 17 2009, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I definitely think that there's going to be at least some down time before Sasuke vs Naruto Round 2. It would feel way rushed if it just jumped into another fight so suddenly. I'm guessing that Kishi's going to go somewhere with these Cloud nin before the confrontation with Sasuke.

Yep...there always seems to be some fillers before something big happens. But all I know is I can't wait till Naruto kicks Sasuke's arse! That is way overdue! sleep.gif
The best things in life are free.

#56 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:09 AM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 17 2009, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like your idea as long as Kakashi is their to rescue her and have a much anticipated Kakashi vs. Sasuke brawl. cool.gif

QUOTE (SweetestChick @ Jun 17 2009, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep...there always seems to be some fillers before something big happens. But all I know is I can't wait till Naruto kicks Sasuke's arse! That is way overdue! sleep.gif

So True! sleep.gif

#57 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:51 AM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jun 17 2009, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like your idea as long as Kakashi is their to rescue her and have a much anticipated Kakashi vs. Sasuke brawl. cool.gif

Well if Sakura gets rescued in the end, I think it may take away from her development a little...... Just gotta wait and see what happens. biggrin.gif

All I know is I want Sakura's feelings for Sasuke totally known, and this should be the arc that makes it a reality, I both dread and anticipate it. I'm confident in NaruSaku, but you never know, so i'll keep hopes high that she has moved on. cool.gif

#58 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:54 AM

I'd like to see Sakura get a decent power-up before the next major battle, myself, rather than see her as she is go up against Sasuke by herself (which we already know she's underpowered for from their last encounter). Maybe both she and Naruto can train with the Cloud trio... (complete with scenes of Naruto getting annoyed when the Cloud guys get too chummy with Sakura, and Sakura getting annoyed when the Cloud girl starts flirting with Naruto, or something like that)

Edited by desaix, 18 June 2009 - 03:55 AM.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#59 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:01 AM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 17 2009, 11:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well if Sakura gets rescued in the end, I think it may take away from her development a little...... Just gotta wait and see what happens. biggrin.gif

All I know is I want Sakura's feelings for Sasuke totally known, and this should be the arc that makes it a reality, I both dread and anticipate it. I'm confident in NaruSaku, but you never know, so i'll keep hopes high that she has moved on. cool.gif

You read my mind. I'm ready to hear from Sakura herself how she feels about Sasuke and Naruto.

As for her training with Naruto? That sounds pretty sweet actually. happy.gif Out of the three, Sakura still needs to get a major power up. It would be nice to see her be able to hold her own against Sasuke and Naruto.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#60 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 18 June 2009 - 06:50 AM

QUOTE (desaix @ Jun 17 2009, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd like to see Sakura get a decent power-up before the next major battle, myself, rather than see her as she is go up against Sasuke by herself (which we already know she's underpowered for from their last encounter). Maybe both she and Naruto can train with the Cloud trio... (complete with scenes of Naruto getting annoyed when the Cloud guys get too chummy with Sakura, and Sakura getting annoyed when the Cloud girl starts flirting with Naruto, or something like that)

that would be lulz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users