Originally Posted by serenity85
From Nja

んじゃ簡単に

quick sum up

そんな事許せねえとダンゾウに文句言ってきてやる!とナルト

Naruto says he won't allow that kind of crap and is going to complain to Danzo

カカシがそんなことやめろと一応お偉いさん方で決めたものなんだ
下手したら牢屋にぶち込まれるぞ…とにかくツナデ様が目覚めるまで我慢するんだ。。。

Kakashi stops him, saying that the big wigs made the decision, play your hand poorly and you'll end up in the brig. Just hold out until Tsunade-sama wakes up.

ダンゾウへ

To Danzo,

サイにナルトが馬鹿な事をしないか見張っておけと命令
理由は(今のナルトは英雄・自分より名声が高い為そんなのを罰したら
    里の民が暴動を起こさないとも考えられるため)

He orders Sai to keep an eye on Naruto and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid (the reason being that Naruto is the hero and has more fame than Danzo, if Danzo doesn't manage Naruto well, there would be an uprising by the villagers)

んで命令を受けたサイがナルト達に合流
ナルトがダンゾウってどんなやつか詳しく教えてくれとサイにいうが
ダンゾウは根の者すべてにベロに呪印を施し
秘密をしゃべった者は痺れて動けなくなるとサイが言い(まあしゃべったら死)
だから無理だと…

The thus ordered Sai returns to Naruto, Sai, Kakashi. Naruto asks Sai about Danzo, but Sai can't talk because all the Root members have their tongues sealed, if they spill any secrets, they will freeze up (in short, if they talk, they'll die), so Sai can't say anything

いきさつの知らないサイへ説明~
んでサスケ始末の許可をあいつが出しやがったんだ~

They explain to Sai who doesn't know the whole story, about Danzo giving the order to take out Sasuke

ってしゃべってるのを雲隠れの使者に聞かれ
戦闘に

The Hidden in the Clouds guys here and spring into battle mode

サスケって奴がうちの師匠を拉致って~

Sasuke kid-napped our teacher

お互い本気を出してないがサクラ吹っ飛ばされナルトもふっ飛ばしちゃう
くらいの実力者→黒い奴2人

While neither group is going all out, the two "black" (sorry, that is what the Japanese says) ninja school Sakura and Naruto, that's how good they are

なんでサスケがそんな事を~?

Why would Sasuke do that? (Naruto obviously asking)

使者が 今は暁にいて雲隠れを襲って師匠をらちりやがったんだと聞き

みんな驚いた所で 完

The Hidden in the Clouds say that Sasuke is now in Akatsuki and he attacked their village and kid-napped their teacher. Everyone's jaw drops and the chapter ends

(on the binder is one of the small frogs, forgot his name)
背表紙はちっこい蛙 名前忘れたw

(From NarutoForums)

Well, from what I can see... pretty much what I expected happy.gif

Edit: few mre
more from nja:

使者は強いんじゃないですかね~?

刀で戦ってたけど男が 本気で斬るなよって斬
女にいって女が    わかってるよって

その後
サクラ吹っ飛ばされて
ナルトも吹っ飛ばされてたんで
Are these guys strong or what?

They fight with swords, the guy says, "Don't cut them for real!"
The woman says to the other, "I know!"

After that, Sakura is blown away, as is Naruto.

They're that strong? Maybe this means Naruto gets to have some training in waving a sword around love.gif

Edited by DownsEndRoad, 16 June 2009 - 11:15 AM.

#2 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:14 AM

Exposition Chapter basically....I hate to say this but I wish Sasuke would get to Konoha already I dunno about you guys but I wanna see Naruto vs. Sasuke 2 nao! rawr.gif

uc.png

#3 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 16 June 2009 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Jun 16 2009, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exposition Chapter basically....I hate to say this but I wish Sasuke would get to Konoha already I dunno about you guys but I wanna see Naruto vs. Sasuke 2 nao! rawr.gif

Me too! Me too! rawr.gif rawr.gif

KONOHA! KONOHA! KONOHA! wow.png

---

Thanks, DER-chan (tongue.gif), for the spoilers. They're basically what I expected too. But, I WANT to see Sasuke in Konoha now! *starts a riot*

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 16 June 2009 - 12:56 PM.

#4 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:09 PM

I'll post the NF Spoiler page just in case of updates. happy.gif

Naruto Fan Spoiler Thread

Just like Pain and Team Samui, I'll take Team Hawk a couple chaps probably to make it to Konoha. If Omoi and Karui really took Naruto and Sakura down that quick in a melee, then Suigutsu, Karin, and maybe Juugo (Juugo has a curse mark so that may be a problem) can be taken down as well. Sasuke with MS could easily defeat team Samui though and that's when it will become Naruto's time to shine; team Samui will be like damn i guess he was holding back on us. biggrin.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 16 June 2009 - 02:22 PM.

#5 Destiny

Destiny

Queen of the hard hitters!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:12 PM

mmmm I'm liking the chapter for the most part... but um... Naruto's a damn sage... and he got schooled? +shakes head+ Not ok with me.
Maybe this is Sakura's growth period? Did that last thing count as Kakashi's arc? Confusion.

Anyway, this will be super interesting with Sai and I'm so pumped to see their reactions to Sasuke wanting to destroy the village. dancedancedance.

Love is everything.

#6 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:25 PM

QUOTE (Destiny @ Jun 16 2009, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mmmm I'm liking the chapter for the most part... but um... Naruto's a damn sage... and he got schooled? +shakes head+ Not ok with me.
Maybe this is Sakura's growth period? Did that last thing count as Kakashi's arc? Confusion.

Yeah I was a bit taken aback by that too... maybe it's meant to show he needs to improve non-SM fighting, I'm assuming he wasn't going all out...

I wonder how much time they have before the duchess Sasuke announces his presence

#7 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:26 PM

Yeah, it seems Naruto and Sakura are going to have another jaw dropper at the end of this chapter with Omoi & Karui telling team 7 about Sasuke being in Akatsuki and capturing their Jinchuuriki teacher. shamefulcry0js.gif

#8 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:31 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jun 16 2009, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, it seems Naruto and Sakura are going to have another jaw dropper at the end of this chapter with Omoi & Karui telling team 7 about Sasuke being in Akatsuki and capturing their Jinchuuriki teacher. shamefulcry0js.gif

Yeah. laugh.gif They should have said it first, instead of just attacking them first-hand. wink.gif

But, Naruto is living up to his PEACE principle here, so no fighting! biggrin.gif

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

#9 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:33 PM

Heh, Naruto and Sakura getting pwned? Sounds like there's gonna be some weapons training. Hopefully this means the Sakura development as well. I'm not sure what they're going to think about the whole thing, but it will be interesting to put it bluntly.

#10 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:44 PM

It would definatly be awesome if this leads to Naruto getting sword training. Still kinda wack that he just defated a man considered a god, and got own'd like a 3rd grader in college football. biggrin.gif

Also maybe the next couple chapters can drill into Naruto/Sakura that maybe Sasuke isn't how he use to be(Of course his whole little talk last chapter already convinced me he is not gonna get his redemption).

Edited by Wolfheart, 16 June 2009 - 02:46 PM.

#11 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:45 PM

Naruto and Sakura getting pawed by cloud ninja. Gah I don't believe it.

#12 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:08 PM

^These aren't just regular cloud Ninja, though, these were trained by Killer Bee!

#13 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE (TwilightLink20xx @ Jun 16 2009, 07:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^These aren't just regular cloud Ninja, though, these were trained by Killer Bee!

Yeah I suppose.....guess it just isn't time to see Naruto as a total hardcore 'beat you with my teeth sparkle' ninja yet. I always liked the idea of Naruto getting some sort of weapon, and his wind chakra just reinforces the idea....so.... /hope?

#14 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE (TwilightLink20xx @ Jun 16 2009, 10:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

but Naruto is a sage as well.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 16 June 2009 - 03:21 PM.

#15 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:21 PM

I would probably take into consideration that Naruto was probably still tired from fighting Pain (he hasn't slept any); Omoi and Karui could of done a surprise attack on Naruto/Sakura.

Maybe this will be a rude awakening for Naruto/Sakura about Sasuke and it's time for them to move on. biggrin.gif (more NaruSaku development wub.gif ) That's probably just wishful thinking though. wink.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 16 June 2009 - 03:36 PM.

#16 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:25 PM

I suspect a fight between Killerbee and Naruto sometime soon, well..... I suspect several fights, with everything in motion right now, it is all about the order of the fights.

Danzo/Sasuke/Killerbee(I'm sure they will have some sort of showdown)/Madara..... am I missing anyone?

#17 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 16 2009, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suspect a fight between Killerbee and Naruto sometime soon, well..... I suspect several fights, with everything in motion right now, it is all about the order of the fights.

Danzo/Sasuke/Killerbee(I'm sure they will have some sort of showdown)/Madara..... am I missing anyone?

Koubtuomaru

#18 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:48 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 16 2009, 08:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Koubtuomaru

Not sure how large a threat he really is. It is a loose end that will need tied up sometime though. biggrin.gif

#19 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 16 June 2009 - 04:35 PM

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see anywhere that Naruto went into sage mode. For now he needs to gather the chakra first...and with the fight I doubt he had time to make clones to gather the chakra for him. And depending on how much time has elapsed, I doubt Naruto or Sakura has large amounts of chakra reserves. Naruto spent a ton with the Pein fight and Sakura spent a lot of hers healing the villagers.

#20 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 04:38 PM

^Heh, we'll be waiting for a while on that one, lol. (Though it'd be tight to have Orochimaru back, I'm not gonna lie, I'm starting to kinda miss him! XD)

Killer Bee, if I recall correctly, was much faster than anyone else, so even if Naruto were using sage mode, the speed is what would kill him. And as 6th Hokage said, Naruto's probably still tired.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users