148 replies to this topic

#21 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:36 PM

Naruto phrasing it to look like it was his fault Sasuke left... I melted sad.gif

It was nice to see Naruto and Sakura together, and I kind of feel Kishimoto is being a bit ambiguous on purpose... saving the truth for later hmm? This also suggest that a confrontation with Sasuke is going to come SOON, and that Kishi is gonna do some talking about feelings (which I hope is good for us). And notice Naruto did the talking, Kishi made sure Sakura didn't say anything except 'thank you'. She neither confirmed nor denied anything, so we get a bit of romantic suspense. KISHIMOTO, YOU TEASE tongue.gif

#22 Hysteria

Hysteria

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Lots of different things

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:46 PM

QUOTE (Candice @ Jun 12 2009, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As mentioned above in Prime's post, the so called 'big' moment with Naruto and Sakura hugging built a cliffhanger for those NaruSaku shippers, almost a great opportunity for things to happen, however this chapter didn't deliver the charm and development of them two as I expected. Sakura's silence during the mentioning of Sasuke suggests she still has some sort of feelings (boy crush or not) for Sasuke and he is still a touchy subject. Oh well, slow and steady wins the race I guess. happy.gif

Uh... I agree to disagree.

Well, actually... they do have more important things on their minds.
Naruto... he thinks that Sakura still likes Sasuke so he takes her advances for granted.

As for Sakura's feelings... we'll get closure soon enough.
But like I said before, there's lots of loose ends in the NaruSaku relationship, so....

So we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

#23 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:58 PM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Jun 12 2009, 05:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's funny. Even if we go with Tsunade pulling strings, the whole thing strikes me as a major issue they let go for too long. You've got a powerful rogue who joins up with the villages greatest enemy, goes rogue on HIM and forms his own team while still holding no love for his old village; now he's, as you mentioned, been roped in again by another enemy of Konoha's. Trustworthy chap right there.

You figure he should have been classified immediately the first time; now it's almost ridiculous. XD

Seems like it's finally out of Naruto's hands though. There simply might not be any coming back. Sasuke's a classified missing-nin now; I could be forgetting something, but I don't think we have a precedent in the manga of one returning to their old village. At that point you've more or less been branded.

Well, Might have a little to do that Sasuke is still a genin. So maybe he wasn't thought to be much of a problem by Tsunade until he was confronted by Naruto and co. (Since she was the one to send only 4 genin and a chunin after him when he left, not exactly a hunter-nin squad) since then, there really hasn't been much logistics talk about anyone's status until Naruto became the new Gama-sennin.

With Danzou's no nonsense attitude on the situation, I see much contention for all the major cast. Most of the ninja seem to be used to a more fast and loose "follow the spirit" of the rules where Danzou seems to be a "the letter of the law" type. I truly wonder if He may even try to arrest or restrict Naruto's movements as to not interfere with the "Kill Sasuke" mission.
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#24 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (DownsEndRoad @ Jun 12 2009, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto phrasing it to look like it was his fault Sasuke left... I melted sad.gif

It was nice to see Naruto and Sakura together, and I kind of feel Kishimoto is being a bit ambiguous on purpose... saving the truth for later hmm? This also suggest that a confrontation with Sasuke is going to come SOON, and that Kishi is gonna do some talking about feelings (which I hope is good for us). And notice Naruto did the talking, Kishi made sure Sakura didn't say anything except 'thank you'. She neither confirmed nor denied anything, so we get a bit of romantic suspense. KISHIMOTO, YOU TEASE tongue.gif

Yea Kishi is really playing with emotions haha. And he does it so bad it becomes a love/hate thing. You end up loving how he makes it obvious there is going to be pairings gives a bit of romance in between everyone and lets something big happen then acts like it didn't even happen in the next chapter. Someome above said that it's a ninja manga and yea it is but there has been pairing triangles put into the manga on purpose starting at the third chapter so whats the point of talking like that? Yea the whole thank you thing works into both fan clubs... Many people feel as if Naruto has gave up feelings for Sakura as he didn't hug her back (although i find i obvious he was to confused to hug her back) and now he denies a love triangle and she thanks him for not going into details. And the NaruSaku fans will most likely see it like she thanks him and smiles for understanding her giving them more development. I suppose it's really just a tricky chapter =)

#25 Candice

Candice

So take me home

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:08 PM

QUOTE (Hysteria @ Jun 12 2009, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Naruto... he thinks that Sakura still likes Sasuke so he takes her advances for granted.

But like I said before, there's lots of loose ends in the NaruSaku relationship, so....

Indeed we will. happy.gif.

#26 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:13 PM

I had to wake up early today just to read this chapter since it wasn't out by the time I went to bed.. wub.gif
Anyway, loved this chapter. I was sooo happy to see Naruto actually say he wants to fight Sasuke again for reals, cuz I had wondered with all this talk of peace and such...

That scene with the guys who work in the avery/hawking place.. maybe foreshadowing that a lot of people would stick with Naruto if he opposes his Hokage-ness?

As chouzu_tao pointed out, Naruto is super empathetic.. so to me
Naruto not cheering Sakura up + denying the love triangle + all the other little things since part 2 = keeping his promise of a lifetime. Because there really was a love triangle and Naruto promised to bring Sasuke back for her, it would be breaking his promise to treat her as more than a friend. Plus, she hasn't told him that he stands 1/100000000000000000th of a chance, so he has no reason to think that he does.

Poor Naruto, he has some serious girl troubles.. no wonder he isn't rushing to get involved with another one.... happy.gif

Just what was Kakashi doing anyway, he just suddenly appears after Inari and Tazuna walk up... I think he may have been spying on Naruto and Sakura, seriously, he's out of Icha Icha books so peeping becomes the next best thing! tongue.gif

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#27 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:16 PM

QUOTE (Hysteria @ Jun 12 2009, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea i agree with that. At that same time there is even more loose ends in the other pairings (Sasusaku) or in the case of the other pairing there (Naruhina) there is just very little development to go on anyways. I think it would just be hard to make a pairing with little/no development behind it. But if Kishi wants it to happen. We dont have a choice haha.

#28 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:21 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jun 12 2009, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just what was Kakashi doing anyway, he just suddenly appears after Inari and Tazuna walk up... I think he may have been spying on Naruto and Sakura, seriously, he's out of Icha Icha books so peeping becomes the next best thing! tongue.gif

LOL!!! 111189.gif

I can definitely see that for comical scenes:

Kakashi: WAH!! Since Jiraiya's gone, that means no more Icha Icha books... shamefulcry0js.gif *then sees Naruto and Sakura talking together alone* Hmm?! I think I found something better than Icha Icha... :teehee: (though I have to watch out, they will kill me...)

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#29 tosakuai

tosakuai

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Nature, Family, and learning about anything Japanese

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:24 PM

OK, so I talked to my authority on Japanese culture, and the hug is a big deal because there is no such thing as a friendship hug. Its either family or significant others that you give hugs to and normally it isn't the girl who initiates it. Sakura needs cheering up why?? I have a feeling she's looking for a bigger reaction from Naruto than the one he gave her.

Speaking of which, he wants to talk to someone because he's gone through a lot and Tsunade probably holds some answers to questions about his dad among other things.

And Sasuke has always been a touchy subject between those two. Even if you remove Sakura's crush from the equation, Naruto still wants to find him and save Sasuke from himself. No matter how much closer Naruto and Sakura are, anything regarding team 7 will involve all of them which is why Kakashi is in this scene too. I think she's saying thanks because he just wormed his way out of a very long explanation to two characters that really don't need to know all the details of the past three years.

The revenge comment catches Sakura a little off guard. Naruto is trying to heal and that will include having to kick a little butt in order to get there. When is the last time we saw him really smile like that anyway. I think its rather good for the story that both Naruto and Sasuke are thinking of the source of their pain. Can't heal when you don't understand the pain in the first place.

And the whole Danzo thing just sucks. I just hope that Danzo isn't in the position of Hokage for very long. Besides, I'm starting to think that we may find a Tobi/Danzo connection.

#30 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:25 PM

I'm trying understanding why, after reading this chapter, several fans are now frightening and thinking it doesn't bode well for NaruSaku, SPECIALLY after reading the last chapter.

Sakura has just hugged Naruto, PUBLICLY, in a very intimate fashion. And now you're worried because in the current chapter we aren't seeing another unmistakably romantic moment? Despite Kishimoto has been developing NaruSaku slowly since the third chapter?

If he wants getting two characters together, he isn't going to hook them up before the end of the series. So he'll be developing it slowly, introducing hints once in a while, and maybe introducing other pairings' hints so the fans aren't absolutely sure of the outcome and keep reading.

Does my theory make sense? Well, now tell me what pairing has got the bigger and most numerous hints of two-sided feelings since the manga began? What pairing has got the bigger and steadier development?

OF COURSE, it's possible I'm mistaken, and we we don't see NaruSaku (neither other pairing). Anyway I'll NOT get obsessed about it and I'll keep trying enjoying the manga for what it is.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#31 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:32 PM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Jun 12 2009, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm trying understanding why, after reading this chapter, several fans are now frightening and thinking it doesn't bode well for NaruSaku, SPECIALLY after reading the last chapter.

Sakura has just hugged Naruto, PUBLICLY, in a very intimate fashion. And now you're worried because in the current chapter we aren't seeing another unmistakably romantic moment? Despite Kishimoto has been developing NaruSaku slowly since the third chapter?

If he wants getting two characters together, he isn't going to hook them up before the end of the series. So he'll be developing it slowly, introducing hints once in a while, and maybe introducing other pairings' hints so the fans aren't absolutely sure of the outcome and keep reading.

Does my theory make sense? Well, now tell me what pairing has got the bigger and most numerous hints of two-sided feelings since the manga began? What pairing has got the bigger and steadier development?

OF COURSE, it's possible I'm mistaken, and we we don't see NaruSaku (neither other pairing). Anyway I'll NOT get obsessed about it and I'll keep trying enjoying the manga for what it is.

Yea of course that's usually what matters most. Trying to decide the end of a story as a reader and trying to do it as development of the characters inside the story is way different. It usually would be better to just read the story as a whole instead of counting every bit of interaction between them. What's with people always talking about "Japanese culture" tho. Kishi is a young guy and a MANGA writer at that. Culture has nothing to do with it as every person is different. I'd say NaruSaku is probably 90% going to happen. Unless Kishi throws in a insane twist its easy to see whats going on.

#32 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:36 PM

I enjoyed some of the stuff in Chapter 451. Personally, in regards to Naruto, he may know what revenge is, but unlike Sasuke, who made it his constant, Naruto took the path less traveled, and chose to believe in his mentor's words, and spared Nagato, and his words, which Nagato first said, re-ignited the kind hearted Nagato who had faded into darkness because of his own pain.

So I can expect when Naruto AND Sasuke fight, that Naruto will be like that too, since he'd prefer to not want to kill Sasuke, even with the standing order to do so. Plus, he's shown, even with wanting revenge against Nagato/Pain, he overcame it because of wanting the truth, and understanding him rather than just wiping him out instantly for what he had done.

I look forward to seeing the results of future chapters. I also wonder how Naruto will use the knowledge he has on Danzo, due to his having a hand in creating Pain...

Bryon

#33 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:52 PM

What a deep and tricky chapter. Makes me want to read the chapter again, and tear it into pieces so I can find my answer. a_thumbs.gif

*ehem*

---

I almost woke the neighbors up, for laughing out so loud when I saw Yamato's expression.

"You make it sound so easy"

laugh.gif

Seriously, he's one of my favorite characters, with that creepy stare of his, and his unimaginable facial expressions.

---

Yey! Our blonde hero was able to at least spend some quality time with the woman he loves, especially when Sakura was wondering why she would try to cheer up Naruto. Why is that? Because she has a soft side for him, and maybe feelings that will be confessed/expressed soon! tongue.gif First NaruSaku hint, people.

---

The Inari and Tazuna appearance, when I read it in spoilers, seemed so random and had a bad timing of sorts, but I understand everything now!

---

I really loved pages 02-03, 06, 07, 09, 10, 11, and 12. This showed that Naruto really cares for Sakura's feelings. Second NaruSaku hint!

The way he looked at her when she was sad about hearing the taboo called Sasuke, the white lie and fake smile, made me smile myself. Some people might have said that Naruto had given up once again for his feelings for Sakura, since he had to accept that Sakura really loves Sasuke, but not me! For me, it was another step forward for the NaruSaku couple, since it shows how much Naruto cares for Sakura, and how much he would actually do to fullfill his promise of a lifetime. That was true love! They have this silent bond that is unbreakable, and so, that is why we NaruSaku'ers just fell in love with the pairing! It has the most potential among the others! smile.gif

---

The 'love triangle' comment made by Tazuna, was priceless! XDDD There is a love triangle/s going around here in Konoha, there is! =33

Inari is so kawaii! :33 I also loved how he casually said that Sakura is so pretty, with his pre-teen blushes too. 8DDD

---

Another one of my favorite moments in this chapter was the determination of Naruto to just bring Sasuke back. What he meant by knowing revenge, wasn't even close with Sasuke's since he did not avenge Jiraiya at all, even when he was given the chance of confronting Nagato. happy.gif He could have killed him, since Nagato was already weakened, but Naruto did the right thing in the end, and embraced Jiraiya's words.

He demonstrated PEACE so well. (0.0) That is why fans love him! He's so selfless, and has the best attitude among the other characters. laugh.gif

That really showed how mature he really was, and how much he is different when comapred to Sasuke. Understanding him was another step for the Naruto-Sasuke brotherhood. Now that was a genuine and real smile, Naru-kun. Good job! wow.png

Though this is a shounen/action manga, Kishimoto-san has highlighted the BONDS each ninja have with each other. There is a whole different side for this story, and that is what makes it enjoyable. >8D

---

The Cloud team was pretty hilarious, especially with the girl being relieved that she wasn't the one who destroyed the village. ROFL. ((XD

Did someone notice that one of the ninjas that greeted the Cloud team looked like he had the Byakugan? Weird. I think it was page 13.

And, why did Naruto say 'Tsunade' instead of Baa-chan in page 02-03? Does that show maturity, or just plain weirdness.? :]]

---

I hate Danzou more than Madara! D8< I don't like him as Hokage. Never did, never will. I hope his reign doesn't last long. I can't believe Tsunade was already dismissed! DDDX She might wake up soon! Doesn't the Council consider that possibility? DDD: I'm so mad! rawr.gif

---

The look on Naruto's face when Kiba said that Danzou had ordered the termination of Sasuke almost made me cry. How cold-hearted of Danzou! Argh! rawr.gif What will Naruto do now? >.> I can't wait for the Naruto vs. Sasuke confrontation! I wonder what will happen?

---

I'm ranting, so that's all. I really want to read Chapter 452 soon! wave.gif

---

EDITED -- June 13, 2009 ; 11:06 AM

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 13 June 2009 - 03:07 AM.

#34 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:52 PM

QUOTE (Prime @ Jun 12 2009, 09:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What's with people always talking about "Japanese culture" tho. Kishi is a young guy and a MANGA writer at that. Culture has nothing to do with it as every person is different.

Uh, the whole entire series is based on Japanese culture and mythology, with a little a bit of Chinese added in as well. Did it ever occur that there were alot of mythology and culture around the characters/attacks/style?

Many Jutsus are based on both Japanese and Chinese symbols/myths/etc. Great example are mostly the Uchiha with Amateretsu and Susanoo.

Characters, like Sakura, are part of Japanese culture (the hint is in her name), plus her clothing design is based on Chinese fashion, gives you the reason why Kishimoto stated that he gave Sakura a Chinese feel back when he first designed her.

Japanese culture and mythology is Kishimoto's main research in order to continue writing and drawing the series' storyline of his manga.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#35 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Jun 12 2009, 09:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't understand it either mellow.gif

QUOTE (Derock @ Jun 12 2009, 09:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uh, the whole entire series is based on Japanese culture and mythology, with a little a bit of Chinese added in as well. Did it ever occur that there were alot of mythology and culture around the characters/attacks/style?

Many Jutsus are based on both Japanese and Chinese symbols/myths/etc. Great example are mostly the Uchiha with Amateretsu and Susanoo.

Characters, like Sakura, are part of Japanese culture (the hint is in her name), plus her clothing design is based on Chinese fashion, gives you the reason why Kishimoto stated that he gave Sakura a Chinese feel back when he first designed her.

Japanese culture and mythology is Kishimoto's main research in order to continue writing and drawing the series' storyline of his manga.

Thank you. QFT a_thumbs.gif

#36 Hysteria

Hysteria

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Lots of different things

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 12 2009, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's probably because they think that Naruto doesn't love Sakura anymore.

Meh...

#37 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:21 PM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Jun 12 2009, 09:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 12 2009, 10:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (Hysteria @ Jun 12 2009, 10:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's probably because they think that Naruto doesn't love Sakura anymore.

Meh...

After seeing the hug, many of the fans want them to be kissing and having sex on the floor in the next chapter... C'mon people. facepalm.png That's ruining one of suspensial moments of the series. Where's the drama of that?! rawr.gif

As much I love NaruSaku pairing, I don't want Kishi doing the manga as a soap opera or better yet a shojo manga which will be worse. Or even more worse: coming as another Harry Potter situation/Digimon disaster when it comes towards canon. I need development, drama (of course), and suspense. It makes the pairing more interesting and that's why NaruSaku is in that category.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#38 Lazy-Genius

Lazy-Genius

Left here a learner, came back a brony

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:24 PM

I say Naruto hasn't been acting like he usually has towards Sakura 'cause he still shocked. Think about it:
1. Comes back to find village destroyed
2. Finds out Kakashi is dead
3. Epic battle
4.Hinata's confession (possibly the first time anyone ever said "I love you" to Naruto..?)
5. goes 8-tails
6. Finds out his parentage
7. more battle
8.Everyone dead gets revived
9. Gets some flowers
10. Gets a hug from Sakura

I'd be in shock for a while if that ever happened to me

#39 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:41 PM

Well it seems pretty much everything has been covered so far. The NaruSaku moments will of course be spun in all sorts of directions amongst shippers, but I'm confident it was straight NaruSaku. smile.gif

However... I saw nothing on Sasuke's thoughts! I can't wait to see how the community responds to this. Those words did not come from someone that had a future of redemption in my mind. They came from someone that knew exactly what he was doing, didn't care who it hurt, and would even hurt those that disagreed with it. THAT BOY NEEDS A SPANKING!

Sakura's feelings for Sasuke should be cleared up pretty soon, and that will be the crucial moment for the respected NaruSaku/SasuSaku shippers. I have high hopes though!

NaruSaku 4 Lyfe! The chapter turned out better then the mess we read in the spoilers.

#40 EarthBorn

EarthBorn

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:&gt;Science! and the Tech stuff. <br />&gt;Music (I do the Guitar, occasional Keyboard and Lyrics writing for a school band I'm a part of)<br />&gt;Writing<br />&gt;Gaming <br />&gt;One thousand other stuff...

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:42 PM

This chapter solidly concludes that even in the wake of a disaster, Naruto and Sakura aren't usually seen without each other. They seem to really enjoy their time together. The two familiar faces from wave were nice to see as well.

No, the one downside is that I think Sakura's feelings for Sasuke haven't completely transformed into brotherly love yet - I think it will take a confrontation between the two of them as well as the truth about the bench scene to clear it up. But it will happen. biggrin.gif

Another thing his that Hinata seems to have disappeared off the map again. I do hope that issue gets cleared up soon. With Sasuke coming and his missing-nin status, I don't know how much time we will have in between.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users