#41 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:06 PM

I didn't mean outcast as in he would be hated by everyone in Konoha. Outcast as in...if he defies Danzou it would either one, give him the opportunity to arrest him (if he really is Madara), or two, Danzou would banish him. I just think Danzou would try to rid himself of anyone that may oppose him or try to rebel against his authority. At least I would if I were an evil dictator. smile.gif

#42 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:11 PM

1.)Yugao who still wants revenge for the death of her lover and I'm going to guess has been swayed to his side.

Why would Yugao be on the side of Danzo when she just a side character for that arc. Her lover was killed a during time of war, so I doubt she cares anymore about revenge. Woman can get over stuff very easily, unlike men who like to battle a lot. I also

2)Naruto's parentage, which he can and will use for his purposes.

Why would Naruto use his parentage? Didn't his father want him to make his own destiny? Plus the rock ninja would probably attack the village and try to kill Naruto to get revenge. Danzo could use that for an alliance between the rock and his forces.

QUOTE (Chivalrysae @ Jun 10 2009, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didn't mean outcast as in he would be hated by everyone in Konoha. Outcast as in...if he defies Danzou it would either one, give him the opportunity to arrest him (if he really is Madara), or two, Danzou would banish him. I just think Danzou would try to rid himself of anyone that may oppose him or try to rebel against his authority. At least I would if I were an evil dictator. smile.gif

Oh know I get it but then he would loose most of the population support. His rain would be short lived if he did that.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 10 June 2009 - 10:13 PM.

#43 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 10 2009, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why would Yugao be on the side of Danzo when she just a side character for that arc. Her lover was killed a during time of war, so I doubt she cares anymore about revenge. Woman can get over stuff very easily, unlike men who like to battle a lot.

Sexist much? mellow.gif

Why would she care about revenge? The same reason Tsunade would care about Jiraiya dying. Same reason for her caring about her little brother dying.

Men and women are all human, the mentalities during war don't differ that much when a loved one is killed.

#44 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 10 2009, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I'd too would have pegged this as a fake as well. Yeah, Tazuna and Inari shown up out of the blue was just strange to me. I would have thought their would be more argument's over Danzo becoming Hokage.

Oh and they could have gotten wagons thanks to the bridge being built or wear already their bring supplies for building stuff, so that my theory on how they got their so fast. It's been two days since the last manga chapter so he probably just didn't think we noticed that little event lol.

I would have thought there would be more debating over Danzo's appointment too, but I guess the Daiymo really does have the power to just appoint anyone he feels like. dry.gif

Also, you brought up a good point about the bridge being built - I had forgotten about that. But still, why bring these characters back into the story after so long? err.gif

QUOTE (TwilightLink20xx @ Jun 10 2009, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Honestly, while the generation theme is important, Sasuke has always seemed to me to be the last villain. It's just this gut feeling I have, and it seems to be the path he's headed towards. As for unrepentant, that was probably an overstatement on my part. I could only see him repenting in a Darth Vader style, but again, that was just done with Nagato, so I'm really not sure about it. The main thing is that I just don't see Sasuke coming back.

True, I don't expect Sasuke will be able to just waltz back in and be a part of the village again after everything that he's done. Regardless of the fact that he never killed anyone (besides Itachi...sort of...did that one even count?), Sasuke still abandoned the village and joined forces with one of Konoha's enemies. I don't think he'll be killed though. He might just become a wandering nin, neither hindering nor helping Naruto and Konoha unless it's in his own interest to do so. I think Naruto and Sasuke will kind of end up like Magneto and Charles Xavier from the X-men movies. They were friends and enemies at the same time. They had different agendas, and fought against each other, but neither really wanted the other to get killed. Sorry for those of you who don't get the reference, it's just the only example I can think of at the moment.

Edited by Paptala, 10 June 2009 - 10:33 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#45 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:40 PM

Actually none of them have trully been directly responsible for someones death. not a single kill from the three of them interesting. every person they faced whos died died at the hands of someone else or by other causes.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#46 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jun 10 2009, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sexist much? mellow.gif

Why would she care about revenge? The same reason Tsunade would care about Jiraiya dying. Same reason for her caring about her little brother dying.

Men and women are all human, the mentalities during war don't differ that much when a loved one is killed.

Sorry I am a female OK I didn't mean for it to sound sexist. Sorry if it sounded like that.

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jun 10 2009, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also, you brought up a good point about the bridge being built - I had forgotten about that. But still, why bring these characters back into the story after so long? err.gif

I have know idea why lol its just seem so random to me.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 10 June 2009 - 10:47 PM.

#47 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 11:39 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 10 2009, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Woman can get over stuff very easily

I must be meeting the wrong women.
bd5.jpg

#48 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Jun 10 2009, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

111189.gif
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#49 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 11:41 PM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Jun 10 2009, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

111189.gif

#50 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:02 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 10 2009, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
111189.gif

Umm. Copy paste much... again?

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 10 2009, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Popularity of a character doesn't make the character story end in a happy note. He is evil and he makes a better villain anyways. He more interesting I think as a villain than a good guy. for example look at Sephiroth he died in the end

1. I didn't mean popularity to people, i ment to kishimoto. He couldn't kill off a shy secondary character who barley exists in the story (Hinata) so what makes you think he'll want to kill Sasuke off, let alone as a villan. Sasuke caused enough damage in the story, so it's to late for him to be saved like Hinata did, but knowing Kishimoto, he's most likely gonna have Sasuke end on a good note. Nagato, who has been in the series for less time than Sasuke and got a second chance before he died, so why can't Sasuke??

2. Compairing Sasuke to Sephiroth isn't very accurate. Sasuke is the friend of Naruto who turned to darkness to gain power and kill his brother, not an experiment who goes insane and plans to use black materia to summon Meteor and sap the planet of its Lifestream....

Back on topic.... I'm starting to wonder what the Cloud nation's role is going to be in the upcoming story. I doubt they will sit back and watch Konoha hunt down Sasuke when they will probably want to do that themselves for "killing" Killer Bee, so maybe they'll become allies with Konoha to aid in finding and killing Sasuke. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Edited by Sora no Senshi, 11 June 2009 - 12:05 AM.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#51 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:16 AM

QUOTE (Sora no Senshi @ Jun 10 2009, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, I didn't copy and past this time. I typed in lmao and it got that 111189.gif. I must have typed it in :: these with out noticing.
I do that sometimes while typing.

Oh and Sasuke is his favorite to draw not his favorite character in genral. He was added at the last minute because the publishers thought the character Naruto need a rival.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 11 June 2009 - 12:21 AM.

#52 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:26 AM

QUOTE (Sora no Senshi @ Jun 10 2009, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can't copy-paste smileys. You have to know the input code.
bd5.jpg

#53 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:11 AM

QUOTE (Sora no Senshi @ Jun 10 2009, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1. I didn't mean popularity to people, i ment to kishimoto. He couldn't kill off a shy secondary character who barley exists in the story (Hinata) so what makes you think he'll want to kill Sasuke off, let alone as a villan. Sasuke caused enough damage in the story, so it's to late for him to be saved like Hinata did, but knowing Kishimoto, he's most likely gonna have Sasuke end on a good note. Nagato, who has been in the series for less time than Sasuke and got a second chance before he died, so why can't Sasuke??

Regardless of popularity, anything short of a living, reformed, and returned Sasuke would been seen as a failure by Naruto and Sakura. One thing Naruto hasn't done when it really matters most, is fail.

And on Kishimoto's preferences, I need only one word: Shikamaru.

#54 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:20 AM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Jun 10 2009, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Regardless of popularity, anything short of a living, reformed, and returned Sasuke would been seen as a failure by Naruto and Sakura. One thing Naruto hasn't done when it really matters most, is fail.

And on Kishimoto's preferences, I need only one word: Shikamaru.

One thing I remember, is that Sasuke was made for one reason. To be Naruto's Rival. Focus on Sasuke's god-mode type powers will only be used in the end to show how strong Naruto is to overcome them, and defeat Sasuke.

I'm totally in a loop on how I think Sasuke's outcome in the series will turn out. I have personal preference of course, but that doesn't count for much. biggrin.gif

#55 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:21 AM

The only thing I can say about this chapter is that I REALLY feel sorry for Yamato LOL tongue.gif wonder how many houses Shodai made & what was his record? (curious to see Yamato beat that)

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#56 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Jun 10 2009, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only thing I can say about this chapter is that I REALLY feel sorry for Yamato LOL tongue.gif wonder how many houses Shodai made & what was his record? (curious to see Yamato beat that)

111189.gif Didn't even think about that! Poor Yamato!

#57 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:51 AM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Jun 10 2009, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

tongue.gif Oh I get it. I bet Yamato will be his recoded lol.

#58 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:52 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 10 2009, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I'd too would have pegged this as a fake as well. Yeah, Tazuna and Inari shown up out of the blue was just strange to me. I would have thought their would be more argument's over Danzo becoming Hokage.

Oh and they could have gotten wagons thanks to the bridge being built or wear already their bring supplies for building stuff, so that my theory on how they got their so fast. It's been two days since the last manga chapter so he probably just didn't think we noticed that little event lol.

At minimum two days. There was time for the Konoha ninjas (including Danzo) to get to the Daimyo's palace and back to Konoha. So the day or so journey for Tazuna and Inari to get to Konoha certainly isn't that far fetched.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#59 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:59 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jun 10 2009, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At minimum two days. There was time for the Konoha ninjas (including Danzo) to get to the Daimyo's palace and back to Konoha. So the day or so journey for Tazuna and Inari to get to Konoha certainly isn't that far fetched.

Yeah that what I thought too. I just thought it was strange for him to bring two old character's, that we haven't seen for 300+ chapters back in to the manga.

#60 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:59 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jun 10 2009, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The way its portrayed in the spoilers is terrible though. They all of a sudden show up in a panel, and ask where Sasuke is? I don't mind seeing them again, or them being in the village already, just hope they are introduced into this chapter better then that. cool.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users