91 replies to this topic

#21 Orenji

Orenji

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 08:50 PM

I keep think about what the NaruHina population is gonna say.

I'm so happy! I'm not gonna go out and say Sakura loves him (yet), but she does care about him very much and I'm glad she shows it.

I wanna see a picture!
I hope Naruto is blushing... if he's not too knocked out haha!

#22 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 02 June 2009 - 08:58 PM

Naruto gets a hug! w00t!
And Danzou becomes hokage?! o_o Mother f....

Edited by UzumakiEdward85, 02 June 2009 - 08:59 PM.

uc.png

#23 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 09:13 PM

We Need Pics ASAP rawr.gif

#24 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 02 June 2009 - 09:52 PM

I just read the spoilers and if they are true Naruto has a touching moment with a special person

wait for it Sakura lol

poor Hinata sad.gif

anyway Danzou becomes Hokage boo hiss boy we could see that one coming a mile away

I agree can't wait for the pictures

Edited by Verilance, 02 June 2009 - 09:53 PM.

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#25 NutMan

NutMan

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE (Orenji @ Jun 2 2009, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I keep think about what the NaruHina population is gonna say.

I'm so happy! I'm not gonna go out and say Sakura loves him (yet), but she does care about him very much and I'm glad she shows it.

I wanna see a picture!
I hope Naruto is blushing... if he's not too knocked out haha!

Yeah, I doubt the NaruHina people will care. I mean, they can easily just brush this one off. Now the SasuSaku fans? Well they're gonna be upset I'm sure. I think this finally proves that Sakura has feelings for Naruto and NOT Sasuke. I haven't read this chapter yet(obviously) but I don't think it necessarily shows that Naruto feels the same way as Sakura in regards to their relationship. Obviously I think that it will go in the direction of NaruSaku, but I don't think this is it. Not yet.

NaruHina fans still have something to hold onto, even if it's just something like Hinata's confession.

#26 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 02 June 2009 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (Verilance @ Jun 2 2009, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
poor Hinata sad.gif

So what about Hinata. I really don't care about Hinata Feelings. because I feel they wear wrapped up in this arc.

QUOTE (NutMan @ Jun 2 2009, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NaruHina fans still have something to hold onto, even if it's just something like Hinata's confession.
y're gonna be upset I'm sure. I think this finally proves that Sakura has feelings for Naruto and NOT Sasuke. I haven't read this chapter yet(obviously) but I don't think it necessarily shows that Naruto feels the same way as Sakura in regards to their relationship. Obviously I think that it will go in the direction of NaruSaku, but I don't think this is it. Not yet.

Naruto doesn't like Hinata I mean come on he not going to PULL a DBZ and put Hinata and Naruto together. Read above my post I said to Verilance. Hinata goal is to become stronger not to end up with Naruto and if I remember correctly Kishimoto said in some interview that she just another person that was changed by Naruto nothing more or nothing less. I remember reading it in a Interview but I have to find the link to it. So don't quote me on this.

Sorry for making this post longer. What have you been smoking? He asks her out on dates every chance he gets. He blushed when she tried to feed him. I'd say he feel the same way she does right know. I am sorry if your NaruHina shipper or what ever I am just saying what I think in that regards.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 02 June 2009 - 10:27 PM.

#27 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:24 PM

I don't know what you mean by pulling a DBZ which couple are you refering too?

And my poor Hinata was not serious I like Hinata really (sometimes her fans can be annoying but hey!)

As I have stated in the past Hinata story ends with her regaining the status of Heir to the Hyuuga clan full stop.

I am just glad there is a Narusaku moment before all hell breaks loose literally

#28 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:25 PM

You know, I been thinking about this, and it didn't really register at first but a hug is a pretty major thing in Naruto... I mean how many hugs have there been? How many shinobi actually hug each other? I remember Naruto hugging a couple of people, but has anyone actually initiated a hug with him before? Not even his long lost FATHER hugged him (damn it) - Only real hug I can remember that wasn't a hyperactive Naruto glomping someone was the third and little Iruka... were there any others?

#29 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:28 PM

QUOTE (Verilance @ Jun 2 2009, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know what you mean by pulling a DBZ which couple are you refering too?

Vetga x Bulma

#30 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:31 PM

Remember to keep fandoms out of this discussion so anything related to NaruHina/SasuSaku fans is to be excluded. We must respect other fandoms if we ourselves would like to have that courtesy as well.

#31 Kakebun-kun

Kakebun-kun

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Girls, Manga. <br /><br />The only three things you'll need in life.

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:37 PM

dsa;LKJAS;KJ;SLj;JS;LDHJ;LFDJKH;;ahkj

Bow chika wow wow! wow.png

NaruSaku Is Yondaime Approved.

|Fanfiction|

#32 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:38 PM

QUOTE (True @ Jun 2 2009, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Remember to keep fandoms out of this discussion so anything related to NaruHina/SasuSaku fans is to be excluded. We must respect other fandoms if we ourselves would like to have that courtesy as well.

I didn't mean to bring up fandoms but when Nutmen brought up Hinata confession I got a little touchy with him and I apologizes.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 02 June 2009 - 10:40 PM.

#33 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 2 2009, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didn't mean to bring up fandoms but when Nutmen brought up Hinata confession I got a little touchy with him and I apologizes.

He was just stating his opinion. Take it easy. mellow.gif

#34 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE (True @ Jun 2 2009, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I apologize too if my comment is what you were referring too.

maybe I should write lines or something lol

I will not insult other fans...
etc etc..

Hey maybe my story will come true a bit and Sai will be a spy on the inside for Team Naruto lol

Edited by Verilance, 02 June 2009 - 10:46 PM.

#35 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:43 PM

I'm not singling anyone out, just a general reminder as these types of moments can lead to fandom bashing and we'd like to avoid that.

Otherwise feel free to discuss about the characters, events, etc;

#36 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jun 2 2009, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He was just stating his opinion. Take it easy. mellow.gif

I just got a little angry with him plus I haven't taken my medication because I have ran out and haven't gotten the prescription in the mail yet and I get a little touchy when I haven't had it yet.

#37 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:49 PM

I think sometimes we get carried away especially if we frequent other sites where character and fan bashing is more the norm rather than the exception.

That is why I view this place as my refuge and it doesn't hurt that there are some really nice people here too lol

#38 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:52 PM

QUOTE (Verilance @ Jun 2 2009, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think sometimes we get carried away especially if we frequent other sites where character and fan bashing is more the norm rather than the exception.

That is why I view this place as my refuge and it doesn't hurt that there are some really nice people here too lol

Oh I agree.

#39 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 11:28 PM

It's about time we get a hug. And a two-fer even with it following a pop from Sakura. I wonder how many other times she's also wanted to hug him and popped him instead.

#40 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2009 - 12:03 AM

Normally I don't go to these spoiler pages, but after last chapter...just had to know early. It does sound interesting, but I don't get why Tsunade has to step down? Maybe the Fire Daimyou is dissatisfied, but I heard that the ninja villages run independent of the actual country they reside in; so, by that logic they shouldn't have the right to decide.

It would make sense if the Daimyou (assuming he is of higher power) thought Tsunade was unfit and chose Danzou, that would be one thing. But the impression I'm getting right now is that for some inexplicable reason, Tsunade wants to quit; why else would the other ninja state their opinion of who the next hokage should be?

This has great potential, but I'm worried that Kishi is bending a few rules that he set way back in part 1.

Although, if he Danzou does become Hokage, it could leave Tsunade some free time to train Sakura some more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users