Close
Photo

Phantasy Star Online 2 (ENGLISH RELEASE - SPRING 2013)

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#21 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Jul 27 2011, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're going to buy me a copy, right?

HAHAHA! Who knows? Maybe it'll be downloadable like Blue Burst *crosses fingers*

And Smiter, I do have a graphics card... but it's entry level... nVidia G310m D:

#22 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (JoHamSandwich @ Jul 27 2011, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HAHAHA! Who knows? Maybe it'll be downloadable like Blue Burst *crosses fingers*

And Smiter, I do have a graphics card... but it's entry level... nVidia G310m D:

Hmm, the Alpha system requirements recommend a Geforce 7800gt, and a G310m is a bit below that. sad.gif Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is it possible to upgrade your card? I've never had a laptop with a dedicated graphics card, so I don't know if they can be upgraded or not.

Here's the Alpha specs. Of course, they might change by the time the game comes out in shops.

By the way, here's more PSO2 info (EDIT: Found clearer and more detailed info, now in spoiler tag. Credit to Vashyron from PSO World)

PSO2 Info from Famitsu --Click here to view--

Courtesy of Shougai PSO, here is a synopsis of the latest PSO2 information as published in the July 27 issue of Famitsu Connect!On and the July 28 issue of Famitsu.

Game server specs
* There will be several servers, each known as a "world."
* Each world is independent of the others.
* Different worlds cannot interact with each other.
* Essentially worlds are as they were in PSU. (EK note: Though they are now known as "entrances," originally they were called "worlds.")
* When you start the game, you can choose the world you want to belong to.
* You can create characters on multiple worlds.
* They are considering the ability to move a character from one world to another as a future possibility.
* If you want to play with your friends, make sure you all decide on a world to start on!

Races
* There are three races, however...
* Sakai says, "this is an online game, after all, so we could always decide to increase that number."

Skill tree
* This system is used to learn class skills.
* EXP earned goes toward increasing your class level.
* You accumulate points by leveling up.
* By using these points, you can learn class skills.
* Class skills can only be used on the class you learned them with.
* For example, a skill learned as a Hunter cannot be used by a Force.
* Even if you max your class level, you cannot learn all skills.
* You will have a limited number of points to put toward skills, so individual skill combinations will vary.
* The ability to redo learned skills is under consideration.

Wired lances
* This weapon cannot be used to throw larger enemies.

Rods
* You can link three techniques to a rod.
* Only linked techniques can be charged (for stronger attacks).
* A technique's power, range and effect change when charged.
* PP cost does not change for charged techniques.

Learning photon arts and techniques
* Disks are used to learn photon arts and techniques.
* Disks have certain learning requirements.
* Requirements are stat-related, for example, one may require 50+ TP.
* Unlike PSU, there will not be a limit on the number of PAs or techs you can learn.
* It is undecided if you will be able to return a learned PA or tech to its disk form.
* The ability to transfer disks to other players (such as through disk restoration) is under consideration.
* Disks will appear with the level they teach displayed. For example, "Razonde (LV3)."
* High-level disks will of course be very powerful.
* High-level disks can be obtained as enemy drops.
* Low-level disks will include tutorials.
* Low-level disks can be bought at shops.

Jumping

* You can perform common and just attacks while jumping.
* It is unknown how photon arts will work while jumping.
* Techniques and original combos will change while jumping.
* Range changes will occur while jumping, for example with original combos.
* You can jump on the backs of enemies.
* Most enemies have a weak spot on their back.
* There are some enemies that, if not knocked down, you will not be able to jump on their backs.
* On the other hand, there are other enemies that, even if not knocked down, you can still jump on their backs.

Original combos

* You can set different photon arts to the three parts of a combo.
* Combined PAs will let you pull of three-part combos. For example, Tornado Break to Spinning Break to Gravity Break. Also, you can perform normal attacks between all of those.

Interrupt events
* Event occurrence locations are not set in stone.
* There are some rare events which can occur.
* Due to the wide range of enemy levels you will encounter, expect drastic changes between difficulty levels.
* Even if you fail an event by not meeting all of its conditions, you will not suffer a penalty.
* You will receive items and so forth for successfully completing an event.

Incapacitation penalties

* If you are incapacitated, your individual grade will fall.
* Results are on a character-by-character basis.
* For example, if Mr. A dies, Mr. B's grade will not be affected.
* In short, you don't have to worry about being blamed for giving your party a bad grade!

PSE and PSE burst
* There is a new component known as "photon sensitive effect."
* There is a fixed probability of PSE occurring while you continuously defeat enemies.
* Attack power, drop rates and Meseta drop quantities are all boosted for a fixed period when PSE occurs.
* If you acquire an "evolved drop" (details unknown) from killing an enemy, you get even more boosted attack power, drop rates and Meseta payout.
* If consecutive PSEs occur, you can perform a "PSE burst."
* Bonuses from a PSE burst last for one minute and include even higher drop rates and highly increased number of enemies that appear.
* You can extend the PSE burst's duration by killing more and more enemies.

Multi-party areas
* Certain areas allow for up to 12 people to play together simultaneously.
* However, this doesn't necessarily mean that you are limited to three parties of four people each.
* For example, 12 individual solo players can all gather in these areas.
* It is possible to reorganize your party in a multi-party area.
* For example, if you have three parties of four people each, players from each party can transfer from one party to another.
* At first you can have the following parties: A1 A2 A3 A4 / B1 B2 B3 B4 / C1 C2 C3 C4
* But you can swap players around like so: B1 C2 A3 B4 / C1 A2 B3 C4 / A1 B2 C3 A4
* In multi-party areas, support techniques will only affect your party.
* There are some techniques that have cross-party effects, however.

Drop items

* Drop items are decided on a character-by-character basis.
* Each character can get different drops.
* Item drops are based on real luck.
* The system is similar to that of PSZ and PSP2i.

Units

* Units exist in this game.
* They can be equipped to your arms, back and legs.
* Units can be additional costume parts for your character.
* When equipped, units can change certain visuals of your costume.
* Units can boost abilities such as defense and attribute rates.

Mags
* Mags exist in PSO2 as living, evolved protectors.
* Details on them are scarce at the moment.
* Unfortunately, they will not appear in the alpha test.

EXP
* Whether or not you receive EXP is determined by your range to an enemy.
* If you are within the enemy's range, you will receive EXP.
* If you are out of an enemy's range, you will not receive EXP.
* This may be a counter-measure for multi-party leveling.

Visual lobbies

* Event billboards will be in the lobbies.
* There will also be a large screen theater.
* Motion pictures of some sort can be played on the theater screen.
* This feature will be active during the alpha test.

Your room

* A feature similar to PSU's room will be in PSO2, but details are unknown.

Reincarnation system

* A system of this sort does not exist. No comment was made as to if it would be added later.

#23 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 07:50 AM

Smiter - probably not, most notebook graphics card can't be replaced; plus I have the nvidia optimus auto-switching graphics so meh.

#24 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:03 PM

Ah well, never mind. Maybe you'll be able to find some way of playing PSO2. These days, if you don't have access to a desktop PC you can use, you can find a decent one for a reasonable price, whether it's used or brand new. happy.gif

There's been another flood of PSO2 screens and info. Since I have to go to work in 10 mins, I'm just going to link the sites. XD;

The updates include a little info on classes, new screenshots (showcasing the PSE Burst mode), and screens/info on armour units.

PSU Blog round-up
PSO World forum thread: New official screenshots and discussion

I really can't decide what to play as. I'll definitely make a hunter and a ranger, maybe a force, but I can't decide on the race/gender. I might use HUnewearl though, especially since it sounds like we may be able to use techs without wands/rods now. smile.gif Binding techs to wands/rods just allows the Force to "charge" them for greater effect e.g. better healing, more destructive foie.

#25 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:48 AM

I'll play whichever girl class is the hottest. XD

#26 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:54 PM

So I guess you're going HU/RAnewearl, then. XD

Can't wait for the alpha to begin. They're saying mid-August, so we can expect to see a BIG flood of info in a couple of weeks.

#27 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:01 PM

The media briefing trailer has been subbed!

http://bumped.org/ps...ubbed/#comments

You can watch it online there, or download it from one of the links (use "Save Link As..."). It's about 40 mins long and features plenty of PSO2 gameplay.

In other news, the Alpha Test begins this Thursday. The website for the testers tells them not to share gameplay footage/information on other websites. Yeah, we're going to see it on Youtube Thursday night. tongue.gif

If all goes well, they may go into an open beta later this year. Hopefully we can all join in on that!

#28 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 09:01 PM

Wow, they really went all out on the character customisation... XD;

Behold, the 24-carat gold RAcast!
Attached File  wwwdotuporg1919599.jpg   441.85KB   9 downloads
If he dies, the other players can still pawn him for cash. tongue.gif

Those hips!
Attached File  up131036.jpg   755.14KB   11 downloads

Tan-lines?
Attached File  wwwdotuporg1919443.jpg   135.72KB   8 downloads
Attached File  wwwdotuporg1919448.jpg   156.29KB   9 downloads

Even suspenders? omfg.gif (bottom right pic)
Attached File  up8999.jpg   652.17KB   7 downloads

I just know I'm going to spend a whole day in the character creator, getting my hunter just right. XD; This really does blow every single character creator of previous PSO/PSU games out of the water.

I've also seen some video of the alpha test, and it does look really impressive. smile.gif It's definitely a lot more streamlined than PSU was, and the gameplay is hugely improved. Players can even cut through grass and trees with a single swipe of their blade. Forces also teleport to dodge attacks.

#29 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Aug 18 2011, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just know I'm going to spend a whole day in the character creator, getting my hunter just right. XD; This really does blow every single character creator of previous PSO/PSU games out of the water.

I have a good feeling that most female characters are gonna be RIDICULOUSLY proportioned....hahaha.

#30 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Jul 27 2011, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's a brief video showcasing PSO2's lobby and some of the environments. happy.gif There's no sound on it, so nothing's wrong with your speakers.

The lobbies are said to be like PSO, which means that you can jump to any mission from there, which is good. PSU had way too many lobbies which scattered the community all over the place.

The Alpha test will begin next month, so expect to see plenty of screenshots and movies. smile.gif

Here's a screenshot showing some weapon stats. They're equipped on level, not stats, and they can be restricted to certain races/genders. They also have elements. biggrin.gif
Weapon Screenshot --Click here to view--

It really depends on what graphics card you have in your laptop. If it has its own graphic card, there's a chance. But if it's an integrated chipset (meaning it uses the laptop's main memory), then it's very unlikely it will be able to run PSO2 smoothly. sad.gif

Freeloader. tongue.gif

EDIT: Here's a link for full HD screenshots of PSO2. They can't be hotlinked, so you need to go to this article on 4gamer. Click any pic, then, click the left radio button above it when it loads to view it full-size. happy.gif You can see quite a few details the smaller screenshots don't show.

Plus, if you fit them to your screen, you can pretend you're already playing PSO2. tongue.gif

HEY! I'm no freeloader. Jo always wants me to participate in stuff and when it costs money I make it a condition of my participation that he has to buy me whatever I need, since he wants me to play.

....though, I really do want to play.....

#31 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 10:27 PM

Hope mine can run it... I'm looking to build a desktop sometime next year. My laptop has an ATI HD 5730 Mobility. It can run Starcraft 2 at max with a bit of lag.

#32 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (JoHamSandwich @ Aug 20 2011, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a good feeling that most female characters are gonna be RIDICULOUSLY proportioned....hahaha.

Most of the videos I've seen have been of female characters... rolleyes.gif Half of them have been loli-types.

QUOTE (Nate River @ Aug 20 2011, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HEY! I'm no freeloader. Jo always wants me to participate in stuff and when it costs money I make it a condition of my participation that he has to buy me whatever I need, since he wants me to play.

....though, I really do want to play.....

Haha, only teasing. XD Please don't sue me. Well, Sega are looking to launch an open beta shortly before the game goes to retail, so that'll be our first chance to try out the game - and it'll be free! The only downside is most likely going to be the language barrier.

QUOTE (Cloud @ Aug 20 2011, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hope mine can run it... I'm looking to build a desktop sometime next year. My laptop has an ATI HD 5730 Mobility. It can run Starcraft 2 at max with a bit of lag.

It sounds like your laptop SHOULD be OK. happy.gif PSO2 has pretty flexible settings, so any fairly recent PC can run it at low settings or above.

I also bring a couple of new pictures!

50 random male faces (includes scars and accessories):
Attached File  wwwdotuporg1935853.jpg   1.02MB   5 downloads

And the female equivalent:
Attached File  wwwdotuporg1932620.jpg   1011.91KB   6 downloads

Bear in mind that those are only the accessories/options included in the alpha. The retail version will have even more. smile.gif

#33 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:26 PM

Holy crap.

I am in the Phantasy Star Online 2 Alpha Test 2. biggrin.gif

They're going to announce the dates and times later this week. I just hope they don't clash with work or other important things in my life...

EDIT: Reading the fine print, we're allowed to post screenshots and videos this time, as long as we follow their guidelines. smile.gif

#34 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Jan 24 2012, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Holy crap.

I am in the Phantasy Star Online 2 Alpha Test 2. biggrin.gif

They're going to announce the dates and times later this week. I just hope they don't clash with work or other important things in my life...

EDIT: Reading the fine print, we're allowed to post screenshots and videos this time, as long as we follow their guidelines. smile.gif

Congrats Smiter!

Take PLENTY Screenshots. I want to see everything! biggrin.gif

#35 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE (JoHamSandwich @ Jan 24 2012, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Congrats Smiter!

Take PLENTY Screenshots. I want to see everything! biggrin.gif

Thanks. smile.gif

I'll try! I'll probably waste half the testing time trying to change the game options and/or playing around with the character creator. XD; Pity Google Translate won't work on games. tongue.gif

If I can play, and there's enough time, I'll try using a mix of classes so I can see how they feel.

EDIT 25/01:

They've just announced the Alpha 2 testing dates and times. smile.gif

(Times in JST, which is GMT+9)

Friday 27th January - 1600-2300
Saturday 28th - 1800-0200
Weds 1st February - 1600-2300
Friday 3rd - 1500 until Saturday 4th 2300 (32 hours continuous).

It looks like the 1st is the only day I won't play as it's in the middle of my work week. I'm downloading the PSO2 client right now. biggrin.gif

#36 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:08 PM

I just gave the PSO2 alpha to make sure it was all ready for tomorrow.

It kicked off with this movie:

Now I'm REALLY pumped up for it. eager.gif

Everything's ready, and I can capture both screens and video. smile.gif I don't know if I'll post any videos here, as FRAPS uses MASSIVE file sizes for raw videos, but maybe something can be worked out?

If anyone has any questions about the alpha, or wants to see something specific, post away. biggrin.gif

EDIT: New video link

#37 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:22 PM

That intro.. wow.png

Smitey, ya gotta break down the gameplay for each class for us.

#38 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:21 PM

OK, where to begin... XD; I stayed up for ages after a long shift at work, and I've crammed so much into the limited play time for the alpha today. Hopefully, tomorrow's Alpha session will help clear things up.

Well, I created 3 characters, one for each class - Hunter, Ranger, and Force.

Without further ado, here they are:

(NOTE: These screenshots are from “Phantasy Star Online 2 Alpha Test 2″. Since this game is currently under development, the contents may not reflect the final version. Additionally, such contents may be improved upon in the future.)

Kurama - HUnewearl --Click here to view--

Faolan - FOnewm --Click here to view--

Sorry, couldn't resist. tongue.gif

Kanshisha - RAcaseal --Click here to view--

I didn't take any screenshots of her creation, but here's a shot of her at work. I'll try to take better shots soon.

Well, I can start with the character creation! There is a mind-boggling array of options for crafting your character, and it can be as simple or as complex as you like. You can select a character template, and choose to adjust it as little or as much as you like. The standard PSO/PSU options are there - height, build, outfits, hairstyles, etc.

But PSO2 blows them out of the water with its sheer customisation. You can change the face any way you like, from its shape down to the size, position and angle of individual features! For example, I could precisely adjust the size and angle of Kurama's ears, eyes and nose, and I even adjusted her mouth to give her a more serious look. Additionally, you can add up to 2 decals to the face, and up to 3 individual accessories for the head (e.g. glasses, cyborg parts, headsets, and cat ears - yes, cat ears). Kurama has face paint and a scar on her jaw, while Faolan has a face tattoo and stubble. Kanshisha has an hi-tech eye-patch just like Solid Snake's in MGS4.

The body is also equally customisable, you can even change the length and thickness of the arms and legs, the skin tone (right down to the exact shade you want), and even the muscle tone can be precisely adjusted by a slider.

I'd say the only real downside of the character creator is that there can never be enough accessories and outfits! laugh.gif But, this is only the 2nd Alpha build, and there is plenty of time for them to add to the creator. smile.gif

OK, I'll try to talk a little about the gameplay. Please bear in mind that I had a long day and I needed to take some time to get a handle on the Japanese options in the game. happy.gif;

There are two control options; joypad and mouse/keyboard. PSO2 is perfectly playable with either, though I feel the joypad is the optimal choice. You can actually use a combination of both control options if you like! There are two camera options that change the way the game plays. Basically, you have your standard camera which you'll be familiar with in PSO and PSU. Then there's a Gears of War style over-the-shoulder camera which allows you to play it like a third-person shooter. Obviously, this option can benefit Rangers as it allows them more freedom and precision with aiming. Lock-on isn't available in that mode, but that shouldn't be an issue unless you're really bad at aiming. wink.gif

On first impressions, each of the three classes - Hunter, Ranger, and Force - plays differently. Hunters are the same as in PSU, though they do have the ability to string Photon Arts (special moves) together into a custom combo. For example, you can launch your target into the air and lay into them with a series of mid-air rushing attacks before slamming them back down into the ground. Certain weapons also have a power gauge that builds up through attacking, which can increase the power of the Photon Arts or even change their properties.

The Ranger class is the one that has changed the most, and you can play PSO2 like it's a third-person shooter (think Gears of War, but without the chainsaws and executions). The Photon Arts come in the form of special shots that use the PP gauge (mana/magic meter for those unfamiliar with PSO/PSU), and you can assign any of them to the gun as long as they're the right type. For example, the Ranger's starting Photon Art is a single high-powered shot, but you can add on another Photon Art in the form of a grenade launcher. wink.gif

A bunch of monkeys pester Kanshisha.

Boom! Problem solved. a_thumbs.gif

Not to be outdone by the other classes, the Forces have also improved their act. In PSU, they could only use techs that were bound to their wand/staff, leading to complaints that they had become too limited and were forced to carry a whole bunch of wands just so they could use a wide range of techs. PSO2 is different. You can still bind techs to wands/staves, BUT that's only to benefit from the ability to "charge" them. smile.gif Charging techs makes them more powerful, and you can deal more damage or heal better. You can still bind techs to the hotkey bar and use them, no matter what weapon is in your Force's hands, you just won't be able to charge them. happy.gif So it's a mix of the Force gameplay from PSO and PSU, with a little added oomph.

Combat for the classes is about the same as in PSU - you have the ability to lock on to an enemy and strafe it. You can also use a dodge move, which depends on the weapon you're holding. If you're using a melee weapon, you'll perform a quick side-step. If it's a gun, you'll do a combat roll. If you're a Force using a wand, you'll vanish into thin air and reappear a few feet away (with cool blurring effects). Each of those dodging manoeuvres is different; the side-step is the fastest and best suited to close combat, whereas the Force teleport is the slowest.

Oh yes, weapons can also have elemental properties. This time, there's no "special" or "heavy" attack like there was in PSO. Instead, you just get a chance of an elemental effect triggering when you attack an enemy. For example, look at the picture I posted under the Kanshisha spoiler. She's using a rifle with Fire attribute, which can inflict Burn on the target. So, you can imagine what it would be like to have a weapon with Ice or Lightning attribute!

I think I'd better start wrapping up as this post is getting long, and it's also getting late. sweatdrop.gif So far, I've only played in the Forest area, though I hope to see the other areas next time. From what I've seen, the areas really are randomly generated, with the layout changing every time, from open fields to narrow corridors with rivers rushing through them. You also get dynamic weather effects. I was just running through the forest on a nice and sunny day, then thunder crashed:

The weather can change anytime, it's not triggered by anything. I haven't noticed if it changes the gameplay in any way, but I'd need to play it more to be sure.

Finally, I leave you with a Rappy!

Anything I missed out, or anything you want to know, ask away! I'll be playing PSO2 again tomorrow. happy.gif

#39 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 12:35 AM

Thanks for the post, Smiter.

A gripe that I had with PSU is the Weapon Swapping that the FOs had to do in order to cast techs. I'm glad to see that PSO2 addresses that.

I think that new combo system is going to be amazing.

Oh yea, you should show MAGs and Photon Blasts next biggrin.gif

#40 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 10:21 AM

QUOTE (JoHamSandwich @ Jan 28 2012, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the post, Smiter.

A gripe that I had with PSU is the Weapon Swapping that the FOs had to do in order to cast techs. I'm glad to see that PSO2 addresses that.

I think that new combo system is going to be amazing.

Oh yea, you should show MAGs and Photon Blasts next biggrin.gif

Sorry, while MAGs will be in PSO2, they're not in the Alpha! There has been talk about including them in a future test build, but nothing has been set in stone.

Time to boot up PSO2, first stop is to explore the new "My Room". smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users