#2221 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:32 PM

https://www.fanficti...gends-Of-Konoha

Welp. This is the first chapter of my story.

Please don't hold back on criticism, this is my first story and I could use any pointers !

It is an interesting story, I do not like  much AU but still is a fine beginning. I like fact that you will not include battles. I would check the writting but I bad myself English is my second language. It is good thing you brought your story. Every Monday i check for NS fanfics today  almost there is none.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#2222 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:53 AM

Here's just a silly little one shot I wrote, called Naruto and the Sexy Jutsu Fiasco :P It's just supposed to be cute and silly. I'm thinking about writing more next gen one shots, just because they're so cute! 

http://yissy-chan.de...uSaku-475219785

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#2223 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:36 AM

Here's just a silly little one shot I wrote, called Naruto and the Sexy Jutsu Fiasco :P It's just supposed to be cute and silly. I'm thinking about writing more next gen one shots, just because they're so cute! 

I'll have to try reading it sometime tomorrow =)

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#2224 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:14 PM

Thanks! ^^

SHINACHIKU

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#2225 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:45 PM

It was kind cute in the end and of course it was funny too.Good to have another NS fanfic in our hours of need.

#2226 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:18 PM

Thanks! ^^ 

SHINACHIKU

#2227 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:57 PM

Whew!~ And a third update - all in one month! 

A Single Step: Chapter 8 - Reunion

@pharix and pumyte - I'm so glad you're liking Shattered Bonds! Sorry for the long wait - I swear it won't be as long till the next update! ;)

Updated: Jun 21  ;_;

#2228 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:39 PM

:sweatdrop:  I know...sorry! It's been an extraordinarily crazy, weird, hectic summer. Have had not time to write at all. BUT, I'll have updates on all three next month. And they'll be good! So hang in there! 

#2229 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:14 PM

It will be worth the wait tricksie.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#2230 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:11 PM

:wibble: aw thanks graven-chan!

#2231 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:18 PM

:sweatdrop:  I know...sorry! It's been an extraordinarily crazy, weird, hectic summer. Have had not time to write at all. BUT, I'll have updates on all three next month. And they'll be good! So hang in there! 

I know what that's like. I feel like I've barely been able to enjoy the summer because of all the stressful stuff going on in my life right now, and finding time and ambition to write is hard with everything else taking up time and energy. Ugh. Hopefully you've been able to find some enjoyment in your crazy, hectic summer at least.

I know I'm very eagerly waiting for a Voice in the Wind update, and I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait.  :happy:  

#2232 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:40 PM

I know what that's like. I feel like I've barely been able to enjoy the summer because of all the stressful stuff going on in my life right now, and finding time and ambition to write is hard with everything else taking up time and energy. Ugh. 

+1

I got a "promotion" at work, which is kind of hilarious considering I'm still doing the work of my previous position AND I'm rarely there anymore.  My health issues have become so bad that I work from home most of the time now, and it has taken a serious toll on what I've been able to accomplish.

Most of my time is taken up with just general survival and trying to keep my employers satisfied.  Doesn't leave much energy for anything creative.  Writers need love!  And encouragement!

Nevertheless, I haven't forgotten my stories despite the lag in updates.  I've actually been working on the next chapter of Wilderness the past few days.  

#2233 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:32 AM

+1

I got a "promotion" at work, which is kind of hilarious considering I'm still doing the work of my previous position AND I'm rarely there anymore.  My health issues have become so bad that I work from home most of the time now, and it has taken a serious toll on what I've been able to accomplish.

Most of my time is taken up with just general survival and trying to keep my employers satisfied.  Doesn't leave much energy for anything creative.  Writers need love!  And encouragement!

Nevertheless, I haven't forgotten my stories despite the lag in updates.  I've actually been working on the next chapter of Wilderness the past few days.  

I hope you start to feel better soon so you can enjoy life instead of just trying to get by. I can't pretend to know what it's like living with severe health issues, but I know enough from secondhand experience (a family member) that it takes a toll all around.

Whenever you get around to finishing the next chapter of Wilderness, I -- and probably many others -- will be very happy to read it. :smile:

#2234 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Well, I'm into sports, fitness, martial arts (I practice Tae Kwan Doe).<br /><br />I like comics, my faves are Nova, Iron Fist, Captain america and anything X-Men. <br /><br />Favorite Manga is Naruto (what else), Bleach and D Greyman.

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:05 AM

RamenRenegade has written yet another lovely NaruSaku oneshot:

FireWorks

Kudos and thank you Ramen (: Somehow now I wish Kishi would end the series this way...

Thank you for reading and posting a link to it here. I've been so busy I totally forgot to do so myself. Lol!

Great Oneshot from RamenRenegade :)

https://www.fanficti...761/1/FireWorks

Thank you! :th_yeah:

Not sure, but I think they are asking people to use the new pairing feature. For example, if a user searched for [Naruto U., Sakura H.], fireworks wouldn't show up, and its also not otherwise clear from the filter what the pairing is.

Hmm, I had not considered that. So are you saying that if someone searches ONLY for a Naruto / Sakura story, "Fireworks" wouldn't come up because I added Sasuke and Kakashi as main characters? I thought the new feature would help expand search parameters when instead it limited it.

That  is right.

Sorry again my Engilsh is bad. I meant if you can put in the summary in your story If  it is a NS fanfic, so even the name of another Character of Naruto were in the filter  I will know that is a NS story. For example when I  read I did not know  that Fireworks were a NS fanfic, because there were the names of Kakashi and Sasuke. Who knows I   would  be reading a SS fanfic and  i don't  like that.

Good idea. I will do so.

On another note, I have just released chapter 1 in a 3 part story.

Name: Meet Me At The Cafe - Chapter 1

Genre: Drama / Romance

Characters: Sakura H. / Naruto U.

Current Word Count: 10,420 words

Rated: T

Summary: When Haruno Sakura overhears a conversation she was never meant to hear she finds her entire world turned upside down. Unable to get things back to the way things were, she must decide whether to give in to new passions or let a treasured friendship die away.

Edited by RamenRenegade, 24 August 2014 - 04:09 AM.

#2235 vblm

vblm

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:24 AM

Hmm, I had not considered that. So are you saying that if someone searches ONLY for a Naruto / Sakura story, "Fireworks" wouldn't come up because I added Sasuke and Kakashi as main characters? I thought the new feature would help expand search parameters when instead it limited it.

No, the 4 characters are fine. If you don't take advantage of the pairing feature, people searching pairings wont see your fic. To add a character to a pairing, go to the story's property page and click on arrow beside the character.

#2236 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Well, I'm into sports, fitness, martial arts (I practice Tae Kwan Doe).<br /><br />I like comics, my faves are Nova, Iron Fist, Captain america and anything X-Men. <br /><br />Favorite Manga is Naruto (what else), Bleach and D Greyman.

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:04 AM

No, the 4 characters are fine. If you don't take advantage of the pairing feature, people searching pairings wont see your fic. To add a character to a pairing, go to the story's property page and click on arrow beside the character.

Wow! I had no idea that feature existed! I've updated all my stories to reflect the pairings. Thank you so much!

#2237 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:44 AM

Came across a some great NS oneshots last night:

Colors and Carousels by Folle - Sakura couldn't count the number of times she'd been mistaken for Naruto's girlfriend. Not that she minded. But Naruto acted like it was so… so… offensive.

Is this Genjutsu? by John Smith - When Sakura suddenly decides to help Naruto clean his apartment with him, he is a little confused. When she tries to kiss him, he is absolutely lost.

And for everybody who loves sad/angsty:

Amalgamation by John Smith - The war has ended. The Rabbit Goddess has been defeated. As Team 7 breathes a collective sigh of relief, Naruto is presented with a choice by Hagoromo. If only he knew what he was getting himself into.

#2238 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:53 AM

Came across a some great NS oneshots last night:

Colors and Carousels by Folle - Sakura couldn't count the number of times she'd been mistaken for Naruto's girlfriend. Not that she minded. But Naruto acted like it was so… so… offensive.

Is this Genjutsu? by John Smith - When Sakura suddenly decides to help Naruto clean his apartment with him, he is a little confused. When she tries to kiss him, he is absolutely lost.

And for everybody who loves sad/angsty:

Amalgamation by John Smith - The war has ended. The Rabbit Goddess has been defeated. As Team 7 breathes a collective sigh of relief, Naruto is presented with a choice by Hagoromo. If only he knew what he was getting himself into.

Thanks tricksie for you contribution in look them. Lets bring them  to alive or  they will disappear. Guys I need a favor I hope you can help to look for a NS fanfic I forgot the title but is about Sakura has to choose who will heal Naruto or Sasuke, she healed Naruto but Sasuke with little energy kills Naruto. I would be thankful if you can find it.

Here another I found.

A Kunoichi's Duty

https://www.fanficti...Kunoichi-s-Duty

#2239 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:07 AM

^ nice finds. :D Colors and Carousels are one of my Faves from loong ago. lol

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#2240 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 05:31 AM

Thanks tricksie for you contribution in look them. Lets bring them  to alive or  they will disappear. Guys I need a favor I hope you can help to look for a NS fanfic I forgot the title but is about Sakura has to choose who will heal Naruto or Sasuke, she healed Naruto but Sasuke with little energy kills Naruto. I would be thankful if you can find it.

Here another I found.

A Kunoichi's Duty
https://www.fanficti...Kunoichi-s-Duty

Good story, but Naruto-kun is such a turn off -.-
I really dislike fics where Sakura calls him Naruto-Kun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users