• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 mmrc27

mmrc27

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:reading books and manga, watching anime, writing my own fictional story based on anime, and study :)

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:25 AM

he always have and read this book about love or women or what ever that is, i was just thinking if at least in the end, will he going to meet again the lady from the filler (i guess) that tries to get information from konoha or meet a new one that will be his "partner" for the rest of his life... :)))

#2 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:02 AM

I don't know, maybe. OR Kishi could make a new lady for him OR resurrect Rin as a woman. Who knows? but I know for sure he does not need a wife to have his happy ending though.  

Edited by Phantom_999, 26 September 2013 - 02:02 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:36 AM

I don't know about him getting a girlfriend but if he does :jawdrop:  :goodjob:

that's how Ill react :sweat:

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#4 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:37 AM

For some reason I believe he will married shizune. I don't know why?

#5 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:51 AM

I really, really do want him to get his own happy ending. If he does give the final strike to Obito, I don't know if he'll ever be able to handle it. He's already somewhat come to terms with it, but I don't think he'll ever come out of this war the same ever again. The guilt of killing Obito is probably something he's already prepared for, so he should be able to get over it (even if it will be impossibly difficult). But it's the guilt of the bloodbath that Obito caused is the problem, no matter how you see it, in a way, Kakashi is responsible for everything. 

The question is, can he handle the deaths of the thousands of shinobi and civilians alike laid bare at his feet?? the deaths of people he was (indirectly) responsible for??

We all know Kakashi's whole story has been nothing but a sad one. In fact, if a psychiatrist were to read Kakashi's story, one would be amazed that he hasn't gone off the deep end. With everything the guy's been through, he really does deserve a happy ending even more than Naruto.      

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#6 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:02 PM

@codusn
Bro, I think you're the one who propose kakashizu pairing :P
And I think their child will become friend with asuma daughter and become narusaku children sensei.

#7 mmrc27

mmrc27

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:reading books and manga, watching anime, writing my own fictional story based on anime, and study :)

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:16 PM

i really like someone will take care of kakashi after all...i think he deserves to be taken care of after all the pain and hardships he had been through.... :)

#8 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:05 AM

Kakashi does deserve the best after all

#9 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

Kakashi will have a happy ending..for Kakashi standards.

I agree very much with Codus. I don't think Kakashi is responsible for the bloodbath though, because even though his actions led to this, it's something he had no control over.  "What if I had acted differently?", you can't think like that. He will still of course blame himself and swallow the guilt.

I do believe Kakashi will get a happy ending, but not a happy life in the ending..hope that makes sense? As Codus said, he will never get out of this the same, and he's already enough scarred as it is. But I still believe his life will be sorted out in the end.

Edited by sushi., 28 September 2013 - 08:01 PM.

ナルサク

#10 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:53 PM

I really, really do want him to get his own happy ending. If he does give the final strike to Obito, I don't know if he'll ever be able to handle it. He's already somewhat come to terms with it, but I don't think he'll ever come out of this war the same ever again. The guilt of killing Obito is probably something he's already prepared for, so he should be able to get over it (even if it will be impossibly difficult). But it's the guilt of the bloodbath that Obito caused is the problem, no matter how you see it, in a way, Kakashi is responsible for everything. 

The question is, can he handle the deaths of the thousands of shinobi and civilians alike laid bare at his feet?? the deaths of people he was (indirectly) responsible for??

We all know Kakashi's whole story has been nothing but a sad one. In fact, if a psychiatrist were to read Kakashi's story, one would be amazed that he hasn't gone off the deep end. With everything the guy's been through, he really does deserve a happy ending even more than Naruto.      

I believe his happy ending is seeing Naruto succeeding on his dream, it's what Kakashi is fighting for to make sure Naruto is not going to fail.

Kakashi always did the things Naruto could not like Killing people, it was Kakashi who killed Zabuza, Kakuzu and handled heavy stuff.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 28 September 2013 - 08:55 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#11 mmrc27

mmrc27

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:36 AM

I believe his happy ending is seeing Naruto succeeding on his dream, it's what Kakashi is fighting for to make sure Naruto is not going to fail.

Kakashi always did the things Naruto could not like Killing people, it was Kakashi who killed Zabuza, Kakuzu and handled heavy stuff.

or/and seeing naruto not ending up like him or obito... :)))

#12 alphabet

alphabet

dumpling-buns

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:54 AM

All of y'all talking about Kakashi pairing up... I think he's asexual. I wish he wasn't, though.

Posted Image

#13 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
    -EreMika *.*/

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:55 AM

Kakashi asexual whaaaaaat :wot:

#14 alphabet

alphabet

dumpling-buns

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:36 AM

Dude, when has he ever displayed interest in a woman? I want to pair him up so bad, but he's not giving me much to work with :(

Posted Image

#15 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:30 PM

All of y'all talking about Kakashi pairing up... I think he's asexual. I wish he wasn't, though.

That if off-topic, but I do not think he is asexual. First of all being asexual and not interested in women are two different things. Many characters who have not shown interest in women in the past turn out be involved in a relationship. Itachi, Minato, even Asuma hinted on it, but..I never imagined.

Kakashi has not shown interest in women because Kishi only shows us what he wants us to know about Kakashi. Romance is not a part of his character and including it in the story would be unnecessary, but it is a part of human nature.

I still think Kakashi has the same problem as Sasuke, which is apathy. But I do not think he is unable to get turned on.

Edited by sushi., 30 September 2013 - 02:43 PM.

ナルサク

#16 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:17 PM

That if off-topic, but I do not think he is asexual. First of all being asexual and not interested in women are two different things. Many characters who have not shown interest in women in the past turn out be involved in a relationship. Itachi, Minato, Asuma hinted on it, but..I never imagined.

Kakashi has not shown interest in women because Kishi only shows us what he wants us to know about Kakashi. Romance is not a part of his character and including it in the story would be unnecessary, but it is a part of human nature.

I still think Kakashi has the same problem as Sasuke, which is apathy. But I do not think he is unable to get turned on.

It's said that Itachi had a girlfriend and he killed her too along with everyone else.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#17 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:43 PM

It's said that Itachi had a girlfriend and he killed her too along with everyone else.

Well that's what I said..

ナルサク

#18 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
    -EreMika *.*/

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:25 AM

He killed his girlfriend ouch I wouldn't want to be in her shoes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users