Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:02 AM

@Naruko  :hm:

@theunburnt
Sack of potatoes? Why? Because of her figure?

What, no

what

I was talking about this meme:

thumb.jpg

In USA and...probably the rest of the world (?) Beyonce is a Queen, is flawless and perfect D;

Edited by theunburnt, 06 November 2014 - 01:03 AM.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#62 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:16 AM

@Nostradamus
Glad to see you! I'm back to read the last chapter and also because most probably the NaruSasu bromance fight is over.

It appears you came back when the website pretty much exploded. At least the bromance is over.

Not sure if you saw my posts in the spoilers thread but I have to I agree with you, I'll wait for the actual chapters to come out. 

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#63 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:55 AM

Cool. More and more sensible people came around XD

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#64 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:19 AM

ahhh it's cool to see you again, you're one of the my favourite members of this site haha.

this is the first time i visited your blog, your opening post made me laugh. people who don't hide who they are, no matter what, are very admirable. plus very blunt people like you are always funny (in a good way, ofc) to me. :lol:

anyway, your positivism makes me smile. i always like hearing your thoughts, so thanks!

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#65 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:59 AM

Ramen you did gove me.hope buddy. I hope what you say turns out to be true :) Thank you very much :)

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#66 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 05:19 AM

Well, if nothing else I admire ramenanmitsu's resolve. It makes me realize how nonsensical this NH/SS ending truly is.

I'll just blame it on Kishi getting some brain damage along with amnesia just before writting that ending. Now THAT is logical.

IF it's a NH/SS ending, most likely Kishi got some brain damage or his wife cheated on him with some jerk or something....

I don't have a resolve. I'm just patiently waiting. Until then my thoughts will be based on chapter 1 until now, instead of some cut-out scenes that we don't understand the context.

It is good seeing your posts again Ramen.  I wish I was able to participate more with you all, but sadly life only afforded me enough time to read everyone's post and not enough to respond.  It is unfortunate that now that all of the work for my clients is all caught up and school is on cruise control and I can now participate on the forum more for the time being, I see the fandom in a panic.  It is understandable I guess.  My wife and I both don't think these spoilers make a lot of sense.  It isn't adding up for us. Something is just off about all of this.  I will stand with you guys and wait until it has all been released.  Then, if it is true afterall that Kishi has been sniffing glue and the spoilers turn out to be true, then it will be what it will be.  Hopefully, this all this one huge troll. 

On that note, I plan to stick around regardless.  To me and my wife, NS is the most logical pairing despite what Kishi ultimately puts in as end game.  I hope that others do too.  Until tomorrow then, I bid you all a good evening.

Thanks for your comment. No matter what happens in the end, we can safely say that NS was the most reasonable and developed pairing in the series. This so-called "NH/SS ending" gives no one satisfaction including the NH/SS fans seeing that the female character is married to a man who doesn't love her back. I cannot imagine it being a plausible scenario.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 06 November 2014 - 05:24 AM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#67 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 05:27 AM

@Naruko  :hm:
What, no
what

I was talking about this meme:
 thumb.jpg

In USA and...probably the rest of the world (?) Beyonce is a Queen, is flawless and perfect D;

Really? I never understood her appeal to be honest :/

It appears you came back when the website pretty much exploded. At least the bromance is over.
Not sure if you saw my posts in the spoilers thread but I have to I agree with you, I'll wait for the actual chapters to come out. 

Yep, I saw it. Thanks!

I don't understand this panic :( People are being aggressive and telling other people to give up.

Oh damn!

In the thread I should have replied in the Naruto way: "Give up on telling me to give up! "

I missed a chance to make myself look cool by replying in a Naruto-like way!

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 06 November 2014 - 05:30 AM.

#68 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 05:29 AM

MESS. CHECK MY SIG

QUEEN B

#69 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 05:32 AM

ahhh it's cool to see you again, you're one of the my favourite members of this site haha.

this is the first time i visited your blog, your opening post made me laugh. people who don't hide who they are, no matter what, are very admirable. plus very blunt people like you are always funny (in a good way, ofc) to me. :lol:

anyway, your positivism makes me smile. i always like hearing your thoughts, so thanks!

Thank you so much for your very kind words! It's really worth posting stuff if there are people out there who'll smile from it :)

#70 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 05:32 AM

Ramen you did gove me.hope buddy. I hope what you say turns out to be true :) Thank you very much :)

Thanks for your comment as well :) Let's party when this is over!

Cheers!

MESS. CHECK MY SIG

QUEEN B

Sorry, can't check due to phone. You're her fan? If so, sorry I didn't mean to insult her or anything. I do think her songs are cool though :)

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 06 November 2014 - 05:35 AM.

#71 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 05:51 AM

Thanks for your comment as well :) Let's party when this is over!

Cheers!

Sorry, can't check due to phone. You're her fan? If so, sorry I didn't mean to insult her or anything. I do think her songs are cool though :)

Uh huh. Cheers buddy :)

#72 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:58 AM

ramen bro.. we lost. but our otp will forever live on. thanks to you and the others !? but now we must bow down gracefully. i thank you sir!

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#73 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:03 PM

I'll wait until the very end. (Btw, I'm not a NS shipper since the Kaguya arc, hence why I was inactive here for months. So I won't really lose anything even if it turns unexpected.)

I think I have a theory but I can't explain it well yet. If anyone else has their own reasonings, please feel free to share! ;)

And I NEED to talk to chatte! There's something I want to discuss with her....

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 06 November 2014 - 01:06 PM.

#74 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:55 PM

What do you think on the very last page of the chapter Ramen? I think Chatte had discussed this on her tumblr

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#75 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 04:02 PM

I thought you knew that she was a synonym of those words, sorry, haha.

Uhmm, it's not that I don't like her, but even if I agree with things that she say/do, idk, it's just not so special to me. But whatever, I recognise her talent and everything else. :v

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#76 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:40 PM

What do you think on the very last page of the chapter Ramen? I think Chatte had discussed this on her tumblr

I didn't read Chatte's tumblr yet. Regarding the story itself, I'll give judgement AFTER the movie. Until then, I'm going to laugh at the absurdity of chapter 700. Any NH fan would have given a better conclusion than THAT. There are too many things Kishi didn't resolve yet.

I'll write my theory later regarding chapter 700 if anyone is interested. But if you're one hundred percent certain that chapter 700 is the true ending I won't recommend reading my theory to you. Because I might sound like some lunatic which will most likely be proved when the movie is actually out.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 07 November 2014 - 12:32 AM.

#77 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:59 AM

Don't worry on that one Ramen. You are one of the uber members of the forum and we are too small to judge you. If anything, I am still interested in your theory. Not because I believe its not the true ending but because I want to see your perspective on things. I hope you post your theory sooner or later :)

#78 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 12:40 PM

I'm going to write my theory. But mind, it's only a theory explaining why I would write chapter 700 the way it is if I were Kishi. So there's a huge possibility that I'm wrong. Anyways, here I go.

Don't worry on that one Ramen. You are one of the uber members of the forum and we are too small to judge you. If anything, I am still interested in your theory. Not because I believe its not the true ending but because I want to see your perspective on things. I hope you post your theory sooner or later :)

Thank you so much for your kind words.

#79 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 12:41 PM

I'll copy and paste what I sent to another user on this forum.

To me, chapter 700 looks like nothing more than a continuation of IT. Hinata will play a big role right? Then the last two chapters leading to the movie could be an invitation in the form of the dream in Hinata's infinite tsukuyomi. The movie could start with her dreaming chapter 700 and then waking up. Hence the start of her REAL character development that doesn't focus on her love around Naruto, like in chapter 700.

With this reason I can understand why these characters were terribly OOC.
Naruto-the way he was portrayed was absolutely terrible. He was alone all his life and now he not only neglects his own son, but don't even try to understand why his son is doing what he is doing, he hits him, tells the son to deal with it, and in return his son wrote "sh*tty dad" on his face. Come on. Iruka would have taken chibi Naruto to Ramen. Hiruzen would have laughed. And Naruto....he doesn't even take his son to treat ramen for a parent-son bond or don't even laugh at the jokes his son does. This is OOC beyond comprehension. But it all makes sense if it's Hinata's dream. The girl never really understood Naruto.

Not to mention, he never achieved his goal of ending the cycle of hatred did he?

The kids-Unless your mother is a jinchuuriki you don't get whiskers. Also, there is no way that a blue eyed kid is born from a Hyuuga. But that's okay because Hinata wants children like Naruto so it makes sense that she'll try to make the kids look as much like him even if it defies human nature. And their names are only relevant to their mother. Hinata's name means sun, and her daughter's name is Himawari (sunflower). Bolt is an English version of Neji.

The Taka-Hinata doesn't really know the members does she? It's understandable that they don't appear.

Sakura-Hinata doesn't really know how much Sakura actually distrusts Sasuke does she? She doesn't know the CPR and Sakura's resolve to make Naruto Hokage right? Makes sense that she made Sakura cleaning the house instead of supporting him. And lol, the girl who is supposed to surpass Tsunade and the other member of the neo Sannin is dusting the shelf instead of curing people and helping the world. This might be Hinata's portrayal of married woman, but I doubt Sakura herself would agree to this lifestyle.

Also, everyone looks older. Except for Hinata and Naruto. It's like time stopped only for those two. Another reason I believe she's idealizing this whole thing.

Anyway, the whole thing is understandable when I see it as Hinata's IT.

Kishi will give her the character development she deserves, but it's not going to be about her ending up with Naruto. It will most likely be her protecting her family and becoming the clan leader she was supposed to be. It will be about how she didn't live the life she did in IT.

As for Sakura, if we're lucky we might be able to see her development as a kunoichi, a genjutsu user, and a medic who surpasses Tsunade.

Only my two cents on trying to understand why Kishi did what he did.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 08 November 2014 - 12:41 PM.

#80 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 12:57 PM

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Raise your NS hopes ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

That was a very well done theory Ramen, I don't quite believe in canon NS anymore, but after reading it, i feel like hoping in NS a bit. Even if it turns out false, nothing can be worse than the disappointed i've felt reading the last chapter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users