210 replies to this topic

#21 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:38 AM

Gahh! People... Enough with the final arc... shamefulcry0js.gif I'm crying...

Wonder what interaction is gonna go on between Killer Bee & Naruto pictureem0.gif Rap stars?

@Silver-chan

Aww, Silver-cchhaann... No swearing. It's no good, set an example! XD

#22 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:51 AM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Mar 31 2010, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PS : I really think that the bad new about Kishi being ill is true… did you notice the poor quality drawing of some panels ( ex : Shizune, page 7…her head doesn’t show the turning sign of her head and it as if she has two head)

Nah, that always happen in mangas, even regular comics show this. Its one of those motions for a character to look at one angle to another during a situation in one panel.

OMG... where to begin?

First page: LMAO!!! Karin cracked me up! I knew it she will end up in the "Interrogation" office with Ibiki. But I have never expected a comic scene where she's all "boo-hoo-ing" that she was a victim laugh.gif

Next scene: Looks like Naruto has competition... Tsunade can eat like a storm! (the glare at Tonton = priceless! biggrin.gif )

And Kakashi proved my opinion: "I'm not fitted for the position for Hokage!" THANK YOU!!! Sorry, guys, he's more of an active person even though he has the skills of one, he's not the type to sit around and do office work.

Looks like the Leaf is ready for war

LOL!!! Naruto, looks like ramen has to wait! Pages 10-11 = best comic scenes! 111189.gif But I can't wait for the meeting with him and Killer Bee! Of all the comedy, that meeting will be crazy!

... and here I thought the Kabuto and Madara meeting was fake... but then again, this shows Kabuto is strong like crazy strong, unlike Orochimaru... let's just hope "you-know-who" doesn't take off his bandages and see his brother's corpse alive.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#23 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:10 AM

You know...now I'm hoping somebody makes a picture of the Akatsuki dancing Thriller such as this hilarious moment in The Adventures of Dr. McNinja.

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 01 April 2010 - 03:10 AM.

#24 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:23 AM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Mar 31 2010, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PS : I really think that the bad new about Kishi being ill is true… did you notice the poor quality drawing of some panels ( ex : Shizune, page 7…her head doesn’t show the turning sign of her head and it as if she has two head)

Uh silver, that was a joke. But I noticed it, hopefully it was just a sign of fast movement.

Edited by Insurrection, 01 April 2010 - 03:27 AM.

#25 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:23 AM

Awesome chapter, Naruto is back in character. Too bad he didn't get any ramen, actually, I have no clue what he did end up eating. And "that" jutsu, I didn't expect to hear about that again, but I'm glad it was brought out again.

Kabuto has brought back the Akatsuki members.... I guess Akatsuki and the bijuu will be enough of a match for the joint ninja force, maybe too much.

GREAT CHAPTER!!!

#26 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:30 AM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Mar 31 2010, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey, haven't been on for a while now. well, that was a very exciting chapter.....i'm kinda sad & anxious that we didn't get any talk between naruto and sakura. i really want to know what's going to happen between the two. and i too want kishi to not just end the entire manga so soon. i want to keep reading! plus i don't want him to quickly just suddenly end the entire manga. i want him to do it well. and anyone else notice that every since sakura and naruto met up once again with sasuke, sakura's been acting SO different compared to how she used to. and i mean the way she acts towards naruto. she's now more quite, and sweet than the loud and straightforward person she used to be. it's almost as if sakura's acting this way to show her love or care for naruto. we all know she now defends naruto and the fact that she listens to naruto now and agrees with him where in the past she would have given naruto a beat down. i really dont know how to explain, if u just think about it......sakura's become a sweeter person and in love with naruto

your not the only one that notice that....she would usually get angry in naruto calls tsunade baa chan right..?

#27 dragonflyx11

dragonflyx11

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:30 AM

im surprised no one commented on how naruto said he alrdy knws the future -when it comes to sasuke- could this possibly have to do with what itachi gave naruto?

#28 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:33 AM

huh.gif facepalm.png Oh, right. How did Naruto already know everything? He's been keeping a lot of secrets.

Who thinks that Naruto will unleash the Kyuubi to keep the Akatsuki from getting it?

#29 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:35 AM

Loved this chapter, so many hilarious parts plus I appreciated the 20 pages with some in color. At first I was like, "sweet, we're going to hear Naruto's future" then all we heard was what we already know, lol. It might be that the person he fights with powerful eyes is actually Madara, just throwing that out there. I don't think he should have discounted what the elder sage had to say so quickly.
I was also surprised to hear "that jutsu" again. I had always discounted that line as a preview to the 4-tails.
Did anyone else notice that Madara's mask had a bunch of cracks in it? Is that new or significant? I hadn't noticed it before.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#30 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:37 AM

Maybe he really is planning to die with Sasuke in the final battle but I believe that's where Itachi's power will be reveal.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#31 dragonflyx11

dragonflyx11

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:38 AM

they specifically said that the person was young, madara definitely isnt that lol

#32 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:40 AM

@Nee-san

Noticed that just now, don't know if it's significant.

@Graven

Why are we focusing on Itachi's power? Naruto's going to get the power to unleash the Kyuubi at will and a new super jutsu. That seems to hold more sway at the moment, even though we have zombie ninja.

Edited by Insurrection, 01 April 2010 - 03:41 AM.

#33 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:43 AM

QUOTE (Evil Potato @ Apr 1 2010, 04:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Too bad he didn't get any ramen, actually, I have no clue what he did end up eating.

Ma did say what it was...and it was a worm soup YUMMY tongue.gif

#34 dragonflyx11

dragonflyx11

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

@ insurrection

cause thts how i think naruto is seeing certain things when it comes to sasuke

Edited by dragonflyx11, 01 April 2010 - 03:44 AM.

#35 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

QUOTE (firegirl @ Mar 31 2010, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
your not the only one that notice that....she would usually get angry in naruto calls tsunade baa chan right..?

Look how open and happy BOTH are with each other. I have a feeling we'll not get any more angst as far as Naruto and Sakura's relationship development goes. I think we'll just gradually see them get more and more open with their mutual romantic feelings in little scenes like these. These scenes that will serve as little happy breaks from the intense drama that is ramping up in the manga.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#36 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:48 AM

QUOTE (dragonflyx11 @ Mar 31 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@ insurrection

cause thts how i think naruto is seeing certain things when it comes to sasuke

I'm just pointing out we have three factors instead of one. Naruto goes with Bee learns how to unleash the Kyuubi with the new power from scroll frog, learns a super jutsu and has Itachi's power....

.......wait something just clicked...........Sasuke has Itachi's eyes now what if the power has something to do with his eyes? All three come to ahead in the final battle. I know I'm contradicting myself now but I just thought of this.

Edited by Insurrection, 01 April 2010 - 03:51 AM.

#37 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:51 AM

So we finally come down to the last arc, some very great chapters are coming our way.

So about that gift Itachi gave Naruto... could it be the power to control the nine tails? (That's absurd). or what pervy sage said that the good half of the kyuubi.. either way I could be right on one of them, or just dead wrong and all of this is silly nonsense.

After all, this is Kishi. Really cannot wait for the next one.

Edited by Anewhope2, 01 April 2010 - 03:53 AM.

#38 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 04:10 AM

Maybe Itachi's power to Naruto was to block out Sasuke's sharingan so Sasuke can't stop Naruto from using the kyuubi... just a thought.

#39 dragonflyx11

dragonflyx11

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 04:15 AM

well he has to have some way of stopping that or learning to control kyuubi would be a waste of time

Edited by dragonflyx11, 01 April 2010 - 04:16 AM.

#40 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 04:42 AM

Pages two and three... well, that's quite the... err, crew.

Not a bad chapter.

QUOTE (Edward Uzumaki @ Mar 31 2010, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good Chapter, looks like this upcoming arc might be the last.

I hope so. This manga's been puttering along for so long. Having the finish line in sight might cause the story to shift gears.

Or maybe I'm just being a little too hopeful, who knows.
bd5.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users