ban you has its own thread headscratch.gif sweatdrop.gif
Okay then what's your favorite movie

#22 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:40 PM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Oct 22 2012, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ban you has its own thread headscratch.gif sweatdrop.gif
Okay then what's your favorite movie

humm english:-babys day out, zathura a space adventure, jumanji, ect... i like adventure movie.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#23 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:42 PM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Oct 21 2012, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
james::::: yes i am from india. and i live in orissa so i am from the east part goa is in the west part . but yes i ve been there twice. 2 years ago i think was the last.

Ah. The reason I ask is is because I am a Jesuit.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#24 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Oct 22 2012, 06:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
tala::::: let her ask anything . so whats up i ve nt seen you from a long time?

Everything is fine, and guess what... you're not the only who's having an exam in November. I have an exam much earlier and it's on November 2 happy.gif

I haven't been showing up in here earlier cause the internet connection at home is having some trouble in the broadcast so we'll renew it after a month... I know, it sucks dry.gif So, I show up here when I'm in college or at a friend's house and if I have the time to web-surf too pinch.gif

#25 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    ect....

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Oct 22 2012, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah. The reason I ask is is because I am a Jesuit.

oh now i get it why did you ask is that you are a jusuit. and what jusuit. i am sorry sorry sorry i dont really know whats that . i am poor at english. tala:::::::::: i am sorry about your condition .and you didnt even answered the last pm.goodluck for your exam.

Edited by narulsaku, 22 October 2012 - 04:20 PM.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#26 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:33 PM

You send me a pm lately ? It's not in the inbox. Sorry sweatdrop.gif

#27 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (T XD @ Oct 22 2012, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You send me a pm lately ? It's not in the inbox. Sorry sweatdrop.gif

okey no problemo. hey whats that yello x pink. i cant read a thing from that site. from my mobile. i have to figure that out. will you help .

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#28 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:50 PM

It's a site that celebrates NaruSaku next year. I think it's in January and it's in Japan and you can talk with other NS fans. That's all I know from all the Japanese language sweat.gif

#29 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Oct 22 2012, 08:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oh now i get it why did you ask is that you are a jusuit. and what jusuit. i am sorry sorry sorry i dont really know whats that . i am poor at english. tala:::::::::: i am sorry about your condition .and you didnt even answered the last pm.goodluck for your exam.

http://en.wikipedia....ociety_of_Jesus

There is a Jesuit church in Goa where they used to preach to the people. They also went to China and other such places.

If I may ask, trying not to sound racist, ever see one of your people with a cross shaped tattoo on their hand? Around the thumb most likely. If you do, then they are from Goa and studied under a Jesuit chuch.

I met a few people one cruise ships and such

Apologies again. Not trying to be racist, but I am not sure how to call a native from India. I guess "Indian," but I am not sure if that is right. If you can enlighten me, that would be great.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 22 October 2012 - 05:53 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#30 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:30 AM

james ::::: so thats what you were asking. no problem . people from india you can call then indian. actually the name of my country is bharat. after british came here . they named it india. and i ve seen those pople about whom you are talking. they usally live all over india. not only goa. with a cross shaped tatoo. they believe in god more than any one of us.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#31 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:10 AM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Oct 22 2012, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
james ::::: so thats what you were asking. no problem . people from india you can call then indian. actually the name of my country is bharat. after british came here . they named it india. and i ve seen those pople about whom you are talking. they usally live all over india. not only goa. with a cross shaped tatoo. they believe in god more than any one of us.

Learn something new everyday. Nice.

They usually live all over India, yes, but from what some Goans have told me Goa is like the motherland of Christianity in India. I have also heard them refer to every other person as "Fake Goans." This was the term they told me.

I learned a good deal of history from them and learned some really neat cultural facts. Even if I don't live the same way, it is very interesting to learn someone else's culture.

Honestly, I like the name "Bharat" better than I do "India." Sounds like a cool name for a creature set in a Final Fantasy universe. Doesn't it mean "Earth?" I heard that somewhere.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#32 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:48 AM

oh yes i see what that person is trying to say you know through mumbi. and goa british first entered in to india in 16th century. so most of the christians live there. so we can say that too. and yes they are the main people who actually live there. so in india we dont see hes a hindu, hes a christian. and others. so i disagree with him about fake goans. but they are the actual goans. that doesnt mean there are no other people living there. no bharat isnt its full name either. but it means a land of different people. as many different people live here many different religions. haha.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#33 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:50 AM

QUOTE (T XD @ Oct 22 2012, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's a site that celebrates NaruSaku next year. I think it's in January and it's in Japan and you can talk with other NS fans. That's all I know from all the Japanese language sweat.gif

oh tala you read japnese language. really .and thanks for the information

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#34 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:33 AM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Oct 23 2012, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oh tala you read japnese language. really .and thanks for the information

No, I don't know it laugh.gif I'm telling you what the site consists and what I understood from the English language in it, and there's many other things written in Japanese language which I don't understand.

By the way, interesting information of India's history and its religions from the last few posts XD

#35 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

Now THAT is a Flame War!!!

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video games,Books, Sci Fiction, etc<br />And Fanfiction........ Loads and loads of Fanfiction.

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:51 AM

@ james. Contrary to what you might think there are more roman catholics here then jesuists. Im quite curious as
To how you came to that conclusion 0_o also. The part where people in goa think those that arent christian are not
Real goans is a complete fabrication.

Specially since christians/catholics barely make up 20% of the population here. I am roman catholic now because when the portuguese came we were comverted. But my family goes back over a thousand years and we were hindu priests then. Theres also plenty of families that go back generations before the portuguese came that werent converted. "True goans" are those that were there before the portuguese came. Doesnt matter what religion they follow....

#36 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:02 AM

yeha of course all our ansientors were hindus. as the name of our country was hindustan. the main religion is hindu. nearly 85% are hindu. i am . as gonek@zy said and i said before. not all goans are christians. first pertugies came to india in 14th century .as i remember.and also we dont see religions. no different people live here.and i totaly agree with gonek@zy. our india was under the rules of other country nearly 1000 years

Edited by narulsaku, 23 October 2012 - 06:05 AM.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#37 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:10 AM

so krazy whats the plan for this DIWALI. I am staying at home.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#38 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (GoNeKr@zY @ Oct 22 2012, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@ james. Contrary to what you might think there are more roman catholics here then jesuists. Im quite curious as
To how you came to that conclusion 0_o also. The part where people in goa think those that arent christian are not
Real goans is a complete fabrication.

Specially since christians/catholics barely make up 20% of the population here. I am roman catholic now because when the portuguese came we were comverted. But my family goes back over a thousand years and we were hindu priests then. Theres also plenty of families that go back generations before the portuguese came that werent converted. "True goans" are those that were there before the portuguese came. Doesnt matter what religion they follow....

No, no. You misunderstand. Jesuits were priest who brought Roman Catholicism to such places such as India, China, etc. The people of India are not Jesuits, but the priest who taught them are. There is even a Jesuit University called Georgetown in Washington DC as there is one in Goa. The schools are based around the Jesuit faith which is a sect of Roman Catholicism.

The Portuguese were not the ones who converted the native to Catholicism. It was Francis Xavier who came to Goa in 1541. Francis Xavier was a founding Jesuit who came to India to convert the people to Catholicism. In History, you know this as the Goa Inquisition. Look, it up if you don't believe me. If you ever see a priest who has the letters "SJ" in their name. They are Jesuits.

When I went on a cruise ship, many of the staff were natives to India and most of them said they came from Goa. Showing their tattoos. Now they told me only people from Goa really had these tattoos. (This is not to say they couldn't live somewhere else, but they said they were from Goa itself born and raised and went to school to Jesuit schools.)

They were excited to meet a Jesuit such as myself and my family because they take great pride in their heritage as you would as well. They showed the tattoos and such. Another gentlemen who was also from India, but was from I believe he(the first guy) said Mumbai, not Goa. The second gentlemen claimed he was from and said he studied under the Jesuit school a well. The first gentlemen said that he is a "Fake Goan." He wasn't really from Goa. Now the staff on the cruise ship is maybe 2,000 people. I know that any where from 500-750 people where from India on this ship. Many of whom wanted to greet us for being Jesuits as most of them said they were from Goa.

This is their logic, not mine. This is how they thought. I never came to any thought. I merely said that I myself was a Jesuit. Unless you want to tell you own people wrong, that's fine. I am just saying what they said to me.

I provided the link to what a Jesuit is, but I guess you skipped that. A Jesuit is a sect of the Roman Catholic church. They're keepers of truth and balance of the Catholic church. I am not kidding. This is truly what Jesuits are. It's not that we govern the church and tell it what to do, but more like just make sure nothing gets out of hand. We are also the only sect to believe in exorcism. (This includes assassinating a pope if need be or hiding away certain relics)

What do Jesuits believe? We believe in truth. The bible itself is a mess. Yeah some of it is based off truth, but it has been altered to suit the needs of others. Like, did you know Jesus has on Roman record several brothers and sisters? Did you know Jesus was married? Jesus was said to be a rabbi, well you can only be a rabbi if you are married. Did you know he wasn't born on December 25th? Shepherds don't graze in the winter, so how can Jesus be born in the winter and have shepherd at his birth?

Did you know Adam had a first wife named Lilith with Eve being the second? Lilith was equal to Adam in every way, but Adam didn't want her so God cast her out and told her her children we would be born dead. There was a Latin psalm mothers used to sing to their children when they slept. Translated the psalm would say "Lillith-go-by" which is where we get "Lullaby" from. If you read what is known as "The Dead Sea Scrolls" this is all written in there. Jesuits are also the only sect as well to continue the practice of Latin psalms.

Also look up the Council of Nicea and Council of Trent. Who basically dictate on how and what the Church should believe in. Did you know Catholics would officially believe in ghost if not for one vote? And as I said, Jesuits are the only ones who practice exorcisms.

One more interesting fast for you. Have you ever seen the Star War movies? Did you know the Jedi are based off the Jesuits? George Lucas said so himself. The Chinese thought the "force powers" were real and in reality some cultures believe in "Jesuit mind tricks." The bad ones are the "sith." Jedi-Sith = Jesuit. You can tell cause the Jedi always walk around in those robes which is what Jesuit priests wear.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 23 October 2012 - 03:16 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#39 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:20 PM

well what i knew about goa i told you. and i didnt know that one james. thanks for the instruction . i ll ask my history teacher more. any time you need to ask anything about india or bharat or hindustan. i and krazy are here.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#40 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Oct 23 2012, 09:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well what i knew about goa i told you. and i didnt know that one james. thanks for the instruction . i ll ask my history teacher more. any time you need to ask anything about india or bharat or hindustan. i and krazy are here.

No problem happy.gif

And if you have any questions about Jesuits, I'll be happy to tell you.
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users