• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 03 August 2017 - 01:43 PM

What would he say to him?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#2 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, Anime, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Spider-Man, Megaman, Ace Attorney Series.

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:01 PM

"It shouldv'e been me" or "You are NOT a good other"  :lmao: 
In all seriousness though, considering which type of families both came from I don't think they would even be on speaking terms, altough that's just my guess.

“There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble. Monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, and, monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance, they are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though the have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it, because in truth, I am that monster.”   -L. Lawliet

#3 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:03 PM

They would probably stand up for their mothers.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#4 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 03:08 PM

Shinachiku uses his high chakra control aptitude to dispel the retcon genjutsu that is Boruto, thus restoring peace to the world.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#5 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 03:29 PM

Sakura would then quickly slap Shinachiku in the back of the head for not noticing the second layer of the genjutsu, as described above, would dispel the jutsu herself and would then accompany him to Ichiraku's ramen where her husband, the hokage was waiting. The three would then share a big bowl together and Naruto would marvel in astonishment as the mother and son duo continued to dispel repeated attempts at this retcon genjutsu (as described in any below posts) all while innocuously sharing this family moment. :thumb:

Posted Image

#6 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 04:51 PM

His curiosity overwhelming him, the Hokage would ask his wife about the source of the genjutsu she kept dispelling. Upon explaining the situation to him, Naruto would eagerly slam his right fist into the palm of his left hand. "Yosh!", he would say before slipping into Six Paths Sage Mode. Deeming his actions unnecessary, Sakura would let out an annoyed sigh while reminding her husband that she and Shinachiku had the matter under control.  Naruto would nonetheless let out a soft chuckle, unwilling to pass up the chance to look cool in front of his family.

With his heightened senses pinpointing on the exact location of this hidden foe determined to keep casting genjutsu spells, Naruto would look in its direction while uttering the words "Found you!" And with speed rivaling that of his own father's, Naruto would instantly arrive at this hidden enemy's location. A location that would be several hundred meters above the leaf village.

Naruto would be hovering in the air, eyes gazing upon a being or entity beyond this world. A being whose appearance was so bizarre and otherworldly that the closest one could come to describing it would be a floating field of purple flowers. "Who are you?", Naruto would ask.

To which the entity would respond, "I have many names. But objectively speaking, you may call me . . . Analyzer!"

To be continued . . .  :lmao: 

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 03 August 2017 - 04:55 PM.

Posted Image

#7 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 05:07 PM

Feel free to continue. I was thinking of answering your questions via the fight.  :wink:

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 03 August 2017 - 05:07 PM.

Posted Image

#8 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 05:15 PM

I assume alternate dimensions right? Well when and where they first meet will effect who their interaction with other will happen.

At first it will be the general confusion that is standard with type of meeting. Both would be shock that they are the son of Naruto but with a different mother. Shina would be comically shocked, while Bolt just starts internally ranting about his kitten old man. After the confusion is resolved one way or another they would start wondering how their worlds are different, Bolt being Bolt would want to start off with their families. Bolt would start ranting about his kitten old man ruining his family, while Shina talks about his normal and happy family. This eventually would set the tone of their interaction Bolt wouldn't be able to stop talking about his kitten old man (especially since in another world he is a decent father), and shina increasingly feeling sorry for him.

If they met in Shina world everyone would be thankful for how their lives work out for the best since according to this other reality boy it could have been a lot worst, but they would focus more on feeling pithy for this boy.

If in Bolt's world they would feel sorry for themselves that their was a better world possible if they just did thing slightly different. Especially if Shina tell the truth about the bench scene in Sakura's presence. Which will make them realize that shina's was the world that was suppose to happen while they are the anomaly.

#9 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 05:37 PM

I assume alternate dimensions right? Well when and where they first meet will effect who their interaction with other will happen.

At first it will be the general confusion that is standard with type of meeting. Both would be shock that they are the son of Naruto but with a different mother. Shina would be comically shocked, while Bolt just starts internally ranting about his kitten old man. After the confusion is resolved one way or another they would start wondering how their worlds are different, Bolt being Bolt would want to start off with their families. Bolt would start ranting about his kitten old man ruining his family, while Shina talks about his normal and happy family. This eventually would set the tone of their interaction Bolt wouldn't be able to stop talking about his kitten old man (especially since in another world he is a decent father), and shina increasingly feeling sorry for him.

If they met in Shina world everyone would be thankful for how their lives work out for the best since according to this other reality boy it could have been a lot worst, but they would focus more on feeling pithy for this boy.

If in Bolt's world they would feel sorry for themselves that their was a better world possible if they just did thing slightly different. Especially if Shina tell the truth about the bench scene in Sakura's presence. Which will make them realize that shina's was the world that was suppose to happen while they are the anomaly.

What do you picture Shina's personality being like? There seem to be a million different variations.

Posted Image

#10 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 05:38 PM

Question: how would you guys describe Shinachiku's/NS's son's personality? I always thought he would've been a little on the mellow side and rather inquisitive with a hidden temper (kinda like his mama) that occasionally flares up... I really would love to hear everyone's version about it :^)

I... genuinely dig this. I see them being good friends filled with heated arguments actually LOL.

#11 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 05:45 PM

Question: how would you guys describe Shinachiku's/NS's son's personality? I always thought he would've been a little on the mellow side and rather inquisitive with a hidden temper (kinda like his mama) that occasionally flares up... I really would love to hear everyone's version about it :^)

I... genuinely dig this. I see them being good friends filled with heated arguments actually LOL.

I've always figured him as being very similar to Joseph Joestar. Cocky, hotheaded and playful, but a good heart underneath it all. :yes:

Posted Image

#12 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 07:01 PM

Someone already made a fic about this. It's not good, but it's an idea so.XD

IMO he's Minato-ish. I think he's quite smart, but not a ~genius, generally not hot hotheaded or short-tempered, and fun-loving and easygoing. I like NS tumblr's idea of him - pymuteh, kirabook/ask-shinachiku, xcaeli etc.

ナルサク

#13 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 07:09 PM

What do you picture Shina's personality being like? There seem to be a million different variations.

I went generalist, no matter what personality Shina has that would probably be their interaction, and since NS fans imagine that they would be a happy family I went with that as well. With Bolt no matter how Shina or any other OC character act, he will resent the fact that they have a Naruto the spends time with his family, but His doesn't and will complain about it constantly.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 03 August 2017 - 07:52 PM.

#14 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 03 August 2017 - 07:42 PM

Probably how Kirabook and the narusaku wiki describes him http://narusakuwiki....aki-shinachiku/

#15 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 08:09 PM

I didn't answer the question so;

I believe Shina is not an antagonistic character, so if he meets Bolt he won't pick a fight. Bolt is quite brash and lashes out easily though – I imagine he'd insult Naruto or something, which Shina won't like. He'll be like 'what's your problem man?'.. But I think mostly Shina will be confused and hurt because his parents are so close and he'll wonder how this alternative son could hate the father he adores.

Once he understands the situation I think he'll feel a bit down about it but be grateful for having a loving family even if the 'alternative' him doesn't. He'll also feel some sympathy for him but not quite understand his situation, at least not before he meets kitten Naruto.

ナルサク

#16 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 09:31 PM

Boruto doesn't hate Naruto though. He's actually asked this question in the Anime and he doesn't answer that way. He loves his family, but he is upset and does not understand why Naruto is so busy as Hokage.

No one took that literally except you.

Your reply is the long answer. Short one is, he hates him.

ナルサク

#17 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 09:58 PM

I always think if NS have a child it should be girl first then boy second. The girl will have green eyes like her mother and yellow long hair like Naruto (kind of like Kushina when shes still in academy), typically calm and try to act like a pro in public eyes (try not to shame her parents name as sannin) , but when it comes about ramen she can help but excited and her true nature comes out xD.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#18 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:51 PM

*magically appears*

Wellllll, yes, on Tumblr, I think we all pretty much agree on what Shinachiku is like. As others said, he's similar to Minato.

- Shinachiku is not a genius, probably a B student that could be an A student if he worked more on his studies and not studying slugs

- Shinachiku is a chill dude for the most part

- He doesn't have a temper unless you make him real mad, his annoyance usually equates to high levels of mumbled sass

- Shinachiku really likes slugs

- Shinachiku has a little bit of an inferiority complex when it comes to the greatness and skills of his parents. So much so, he wants to prove himself by not really doing what they do (being Hokage, becoming a real medic even though he knows medical jutsu)

If Shinachiku and Burrito met, I don't think Shinachiku would like him very much at all at first, but Shinachiku isn't exactly one to pick a fight. He'd most likey side eye Burrito, roll his eyes, and eventually figure out what his deal is. Probably have some sympathy for him, but obviously their dads aren't the same person so it's not like he can reassure him. Depending on how deep the whole goes, maybe Shinachiku would create a plan with Burrito to change Burrito's dad to no avail. I don't really know Burrito, but he seems like the jealous type so I don't think they'd become good friends anyway.

*disappears into the ether*

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#19 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 12:52 AM

*magically appears*

Wellllll, yes, on Tumblr, I think we all pretty much agree on what Shinachiku is like. As others said, he's similar to Minato.

- Shinachiku is not a genius, probably a B student that could be an A student if he worked more on his studies and not studying slugs

- Shinachiku is a chill dude for the most part

- He doesn't have a temper unless you make him real mad, his annoyance usually equates to high levels of mumbled sass

- Shinachiku really likes slugs

- Shinachiku has a little bit of an inferiority complex when it comes to the greatness and skills of his parents. So much so, he wants to prove himself by not really doing what they do (being Hokage, becoming a real medic even though he knows medical jutsu)

If Shinachiku and Burrito met, I don't think Shinachiku would like him very much at all at first, but Shinachiku isn't exactly one to pick a fight. He'd most likey side eye Burrito, roll his eyes, and eventually figure out what his deal is. Probably have some sympathy for him, but obviously their dads aren't the same person so it's not like he can reassure him. Depending on how deep the whole goes, maybe Shinachiku would create a plan with Burrito to change Burrito's dad to no avail. I don't really know Burrito, but he seems like the jealous type so I don't think they'd become good friends anyway.

*disappears into the ether*

And I thought you were just an urban legend. :ermm:

Posted Image

#20 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 01:51 AM

Lol I thought you guys were referring to a completely different universe where they don't have the same father...

But overall, I think they would need a lot of time to get use to each other. I do think they would start out rocky since their personalities clash heavily, cause I get the feeling that Boruto is the type of guy who can't take a joke and would get frustrated with Shinachiku's cockiness and smart sass. And that Shinachiku would eventually get annoyed as well cause he only has this much patience left in him. It reallyyy depends on the situation tbh, cause it'll be either a hit or a miss.

Probably how Kirabook and the narusaku wiki describes him http://narusakuwiki....aki-shinachiku/

Fangirling at how well thought out this is omg  :love:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users