Reasons Kishi's focus group got.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#204 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:27 PM

If Naruhina was a IT all along, then what would NH fans reaction would be?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#205 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:33 PM

Well, I'm sure they got a good kick out of our reaction to NH and SS becoming canon.

But if Kishi just decides to take all that away by IT then I imagine things could be 100x+ worse, especially on youtube where the worst of the Naruto fandom resides in my experience.

#206 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:48 PM

They gonna throw back the word some NS fans throw at them, "Your pairing happen out of pitty" , im sure of it.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#207 Coca Cola

Coca Cola

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Plotting to kill Masashi Kishimoto.

Fav Characters in Naruto: Sakura, Jiraiya, Shikamaru, Naruto, Lee
    Sports: Iowa Hawkeyes, Chicago Bulls, Green Bay Packers, FC Bayern München
    Dislikes: Hinata Hyuuga and whatever team Lebron James is on

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:17 PM

Well, Kishi has obviously decided that his hate for Sakura hasn't been made clear enough. Prepare for more character assassination folks.

It's remarkable to me that amongst those now in charge of this series whether it be the studio, SJ, Kishi, or his assistants, no one could come up with better shtick than a fat girl with daddy questions. 

Kishi had a perfect opportunity in the flashback to show SasuSaku in a positive light but failed to do so. Seriously, you expect us to take their relationship seriously when you put a kittening speech bubble over Sakura's face (kept the lower parts exposed though showing his view on Sakura) while Sasuke is talking. Once again, he could not show them together without Naruto being in the vicinity. At some point, if you want people to believe in and support these pairings you have to IDK, actually show them interacting as a pair and not just as part of team 7. 

naruto_s_smile__remake_of_the_remake____

I will not let you stand alone anymore...

I will protect that smiling face.

#208 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:17 PM

Can someone confirm something for me. Someone said that in this chapter Sasuke calls Naruto, Hokage. Is that true?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#209 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:19 PM

Can someone confirm something for me. Someone said that in this chapter Sasuke calls Naruto, Hokage. Is that true?

Yes. Why you think I was lost.

#210 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:25 PM

Yes. Why you think I was lost.

What? OMG yet another thing that doesn't add up. Naruto is declared Hokage in 700, and now somehow we're supposed to believe that he was declared Hokage before he was declared Hokage. Brilliant writing there mate.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#211 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:31 PM

What? OMG yet another thing that doesn't add up. Naruto is declared Hokage in 700, and now somehow we're supposed to believe that he was declared Hokage before he was declared Hokage. Brilliant writing there mate.

Now I'm just wondering, was he always that bad? Was his previous assistants and editors responsible for all the good parts of his writing? Was it all Yahagi or has he just lost his mind? Is he doing it on purpose?

He's always been inconsistent, but this takes the cake. :twitch:

ナルサク

#212 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:42 PM

Now I'm just wondering, was he always that bad? Was his previous assistants and editors responsible for all the good parts of his writing? Was it all Yahagi or has he just lost his mind? Is he doing it on purpose?

He's always been inconsistent, but this takes the cake. :twitch:

He was always inconsistent but now it's just something new. It's like he has amnesia and can't remember what he just wrote a couple of months ago.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#213 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:10 PM

He was always inconsistent but now it's just something new. It's like he has amnesia and can't remember what he just wrote a couple of months ago.

He's in IT where all his kitten clouded up his kittening mind.

#214 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 29 May 2015 - 11:10 PM

They gonna throw back the word some NS fans throw at them, "Your pairing happen out of pitty" , im sure of it.

Which would be kind of true. If NS did become canon at this point, it would only be out of pity and to satisfy 1/4-1/3 of the fans he's lost in his series. While losing countless others. So there would be no point in making NS canon since he'd still be stuck in the same predicament he's in now. If NS happened in 700 (like it was supposed to), then there would have been no pity, since nobody would have felt sorry for Sakura or Sakura's real (emphasis on real) fans. 

Well, Kishi has obviously decided that his hate for Sakura hasn't been made clear enough. Prepare for more character assassination folks.

It's remarkable to me that amongst those now in charge of this series whether it be the studio, SJ, Kishi, or his assistants, no one could come up with better shtick than a fat girl with daddy questions. 

Kishi had a perfect opportunity in the flashback to show SasuSaku in a positive light but failed to do so. Seriously, you expect us to take their relationship seriously when you put a kittening speech bubble over Sakura's face (kept the lower parts exposed though showing his view on Sakura) while Sasuke is talking. Once again, he could not show them together without Naruto being in the vicinity. At some point, if you want people to believe in and support these pairings you have to IDK, actually show them interacting as a pair and not just as part of team 7. 

Which is why I keep asking the SS fandom: Why are you happy that your enemies are being trolled? Shouldn't all of you be more angry that Kishimoto decided to destroy your canon ship instead of depict it in a perfect light like all of your precious headcanons?? SS fans are straight abuser apologists now. 

Edited by Pix, 29 May 2015 - 11:11 PM.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#215 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 29 May 2015 - 11:31 PM

It's simple:

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#216 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 11:42 PM

But it's not just the ships that would change. Nothing and no one was given mercy at the end. The damage is already written, but a complete IT is the only thing that could revert back everything back to normal. Even if I was a NH fan I'd say NS is worth it if everything else is good.

ナルサク

#217 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 29 May 2015 - 11:47 PM

It's simple:

That was awesome. Even though that movie was parody and none of it was not to make any sense. That movie had more development and better writing than Naruto right now. Kishi your stuff is crap.

#218 BlackBird19

BlackBird19

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 29 May 2015 - 11:48 PM

The only thing that seems to matter to Kishi right now is his Uchiha storyline. Not the timeframes, not the pacing or even his new characters. Just Sasuke and a plot revolving around him and the Uchihas. He's not even worried about the story making sense. So long as it centers around his favorite character and his favorite family.

#219 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 29 May 2015 - 11:52 PM

The only thing that seems to matter to Kishi right now is his Uchiha storyline. Not the timeframes, not the pacing or even his new characters. Just Sasuke and a plot revolving around him and the Uchihas. He's not even worried about the story making sense. So long as it centers around his favorite character and his favorite family.

That is stupid because no one really needs to know about the Uchiha anymore because it is getting stale. In my opinion they are over rated. Sasuke is not interesting in any way. Itachi was cooler and even Obito. You can judge but Sasuke does suck.

Edited by griff142, 29 May 2015 - 11:53 PM.

#220 BlackBird19

BlackBird19

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 30 May 2015 - 12:15 AM

It just so happens to be that no matter how hated Sasuke is, he's still considered the most popular character in the series. Based solely off his looks and what his fans visualize him to be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users