• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Music. i'm a huge A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) fan and like Disterbed and Slipknot.

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:53 PM

Hey Everyone I'm new here to the fanclub stuff, i finally made the decision to join. i've been a NaruSaku fan from the start (well kinda i was only sorta into naruto when it first came out and was like the blonde and pink haired chick should get together lol) so i don't really think that counts as a fan. well im a fanfic writer and was wondering if i could post my fanfics on here. ive started writing 4 fanfics in general and have ideas for like 20 which has kept me from finishing my first one which is the only one currently posted on the internet, it's called 'true love' and is on youtube. my account is narutoskater43. so if you want just go and look at them. i was going to post them on DA (why DA and not ff.net idk) but yeah, i wanna post them here to so i DEFINATLY wont get flamers just because they don't like naruto and sakura together (i hate it when people do that). i just want people to know that according to the people that read my fanfics, i'm good (one of my friends is a NaruHina fan and he likes my NaruSaku's lol tongue.gif) well anyway i hope i can post my fanfics here and you all can enjoi them so please respond and if i cant then oh that stinks, i'll have to find something else to do here with you guys, anyway keep it real, Kori (pronounced 'cory' and no that's not my real name, im not that dumb lol) out PEACE!

True Love #1
True Love #2

#3 coming soon
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the first link in the chains of hatred." -Pain

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" -Itachi Uchiha

#2 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 23 February 2009 - 11:59 PM

Welcome!
Please put your bags next to the freezer full of decapitated heads and have a fun time here!

#3 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 24 February 2009 - 01:59 AM

Welcome to the Boards!

Do enjoy your stay here with the rest of us~
Post plenty and have a wonderous time in this nuthouse! XDD
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#4 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 03:21 AM

Welcome to H&E! We don't sell drugs or anything.

#5 Dark

Dark

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Interests:I like writing, reading, working out, and being online. :3

Posted 24 February 2009 - 03:37 AM

Welcome to the boards!

8]

#6 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 24 February 2009 - 03:44 AM

Welcome to H&E happy.gif

#7 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,863 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 24 February 2009 - 03:57 AM

Hello and welcome! wave.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#8 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 24 February 2009 - 05:59 AM

Welcome to the boards! Hope you have fun! happy.gif

#9 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 06:29 AM

wow.png

tl;dr but--

#10 Xyanide

Xyanide

The Poison in your system

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Snowboarding, Graphics Design, Naruto, Bleach, fun stuff :D

Posted 24 February 2009 - 03:52 PM

A NEW MEMBER!?!

Welcome to the forum! happy.gif

#11 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (Kori @ Feb 23 2009, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Everyone I'm new here to the fanclub stuff, i finally made the decision to join. i've been a NaruSaku fan from the start (well kinda i was only sorta into naruto when it first came out and was like the blonde and pink haired chick should get together lol) so i don't really think that counts as a fan. well im a fanfic writer and was wondering if i could post my fanfics on here. ive started writing 4 fanfics in general and have ideas for like 20 which has kept me from finishing my first one which is the only one currently posted on the internet, it's called 'true love' and is on youtube. my account is narutoskater43. so if you want just go and look at them. i was going to post them on DA (why DA and not ff.net idk) but yeah, i wanna post them here to so i DEFINATLY wont get flamers just because they don't like naruto and sakura together (i hate it when people do that). i just want people to know that according to the people that read my fanfics, i'm good (one of my friends is a NaruHina fan and he likes my NaruSaku's lol tongue.gif) well anyway i hope i can post my fanfics here and you all can enjoi them so please respond and if i cant then oh that stinks, i'll have to find something else to do here with you guys, anyway keep it real, Kori (pronounced 'cory' and no that's not my real name, im not that dumb lol) out PEACE!

True Love #1
True Love #2

#3 coming soon

WELCOME FELLOW NS FAN! YOU WILL BE HAPPY IN THIS NS PARADISE AND IF YOU LIKE KINGDOM HEARTS EVEN BETTER! dont feed crazies
Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

#12 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:22 PM

And by crazies I'm sure they mean me. -grins- Hello, new emergency food stash. My name is Zero. He who destroys worlds and creates them anew. But I digress, I'm here to welcome you to this hellhole of a website. You will soon find that pain and depression your new favorite emotions. I'll personally ensure that. If you need help check a mod, that's why they're here. If not, well... -pulls out a syringe- Shall we begin? Yokoso to the END!

why yes. that is my adorable sister hugging a dakimura. got a problem?

#13 Kitsune-Arashi

Kitsune-Arashi

Kitsune-God

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Movies, Anime, Martial Arts,Games, and hanging out with my friends

Posted 28 February 2009 - 02:57 AM

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!!!
"I got lost on the road of life"
-Hatake Kakashi

Image by YumeChan23 (http://yumechan23.deviantart.com/)

#14 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 08 March 2009 - 12:51 PM

QUOTE (Zero BD @ Feb 25 2009, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And by crazies I'm sure they mean me. -grins- Hello, new emergency food stash. My name is Zero. He who destroys worlds and creates them anew. But I digress, I'm here to welcome you to this hellhole of a website. You will soon find that pain and depression your new favorite emotions. I'll personally ensure that. If you need help check a mod, that's why they're here. If not, well... -pulls out a syringe- Shall we begin? Yokoso to the END!

And i thought you changed to a paladin of light. oh well.
Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

#15 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Music. i'm a huge A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) fan and like Disterbed and Slipknot.

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE (light.keyblade.master @ Mar 8 2009, 07:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And i thought you changed to a paladin of light. oh well.

Paladin of light? what makes you think that?
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the first link in the chains of hatred." -Pain

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" -Itachi Uchiha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users