• This topic is locked This topic is locked
831 replies to this topic

#521 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:55 PM

I am sure Naruto would expose the truth about Itachi and that's the first thing he gonna do!

Itachi never wanted that as it will make the Uciha's a traitors so I don't see that happening . But I don't get what you meant with that can you be more specific ?

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#522 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:01 PM

Itachi never wanted that as it will make the Uciha's a traitors so I don't see that happening . But I don't get what you meant with that can you be more specific ?

Itachi killed the whole of his clan to protect Konoha from Coup de'etat. He died like a villain while fighting like a hero. He was already tagged as a traitor for killing his clan! Even after this, he joined Akatsuki just to keep an eye on their activities and that they do not threaten Konoha in any way and yet people deemed Itachi as a traitor! To remove the tag of the traitor from him, it is important to open the truth about him. Besides Itachi has influenced Naruto as good as Nagato and other characters as shown by his flashback during his fight with Obito and besides....it will also be for Sasuke's sake!

Edited by narusaku256, 01 August 2014 - 07:01 PM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#523 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:20 PM

Itachi killed the whole of his clan to protect Konoha from Coup de'etat. He died like a villain while fighting like a hero. He was already tagged as a traitor for killing his clan! Even after this, he joined Akatsuki just to keep an eye on their activities and that they do not threaten Konoha in any way and yet people deemed Itachi as a traitor! To remove the tag of the traitor from him, it is important to open the truth about him. Besides Itachi has influenced Naruto as good as Nagato and other characters as shown by his flashback during his fight with Obito and besides....it will also be for Sasuke's sake!

That only speaks good for Itachi not Sasuke , If they find out that the Uciha's wanted to do a Coup  I doubt they will accept Sasuke especially when it was known that he joined Oro and later Akatsuki the ones who attacked their village and destroyed their home and that he wanted to do that himself before the war not to mention attacking the Kages in the summit killing many Samurai's that are now comrades and attacking Kumo killing one of their own and stealing a part of a Bijuu which Obito used to power up the Gedo Mazo and awaken the Juubi  that kill so many of their comrades   .

Sasuke should still be labeled as a terrorist  if they accept him after all of this or Kishi write this like that then he seriously needs to question his moral values and sanity  :facepalm: .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 01 August 2014 - 07:22 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#524 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:30 PM

No chapter next week?

aw9vkj.gif

#525 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:31 PM

No chapter next week?

$Life says that SJ will be on break next week so we'll probably get a chapter this week still. Though i'm not entirely sure

eh10ut.jpg

#526 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:48 PM

$Life says that SJ will be on break next week so we'll probably get a chapter this week still. Though i'm not entirely sure

We get a chapter next week. After that, a break.

#527 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:18 PM

And there is a good chance of an early release, possibly as soon as tomorrow :P

I have a question.
Do you think we are ever going to see Naruto go berserk after seeing Sakura get hurt ?
It's something I really wanted to see for a while...

#528 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:22 PM

tomorrow? no way... lol it will be on wed as usual.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#529 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:38 PM

And there is a good chance of an early release, possibly as soon as tomorrow :P

I have a question.
Do you think we are ever going to see Naruto go berserk after seeing Sakura get hurt ?
It's something I really wanted to see for a while...

He will go berserk if that happens. Will we see it? Don't think so. But hey, I could be wrong.

#530 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:47 PM

She was stabbed a little while ago and he was more worried about her safety than payback

eh10ut.jpg

#531 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:52 PM

She was stabbed a little while ago and he was more worried about her safety than payback

Because she's not in danger of dying. Gaara got her knocked out and time bomb her by slowly crushing her until she is flattened to death. This one she is still conscious. Now, if you have her dead, well that will be something else.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 01 August 2014 - 10:52 PM.

#532 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:07 PM

By the way why does SS get the nickname "Under the same sky"?

Is it because of that one chapter cover where Sakura says that she gets stronger for the other person under the same sky as her or whatever?

eh10ut.jpg

#533 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:24 PM

Yeah, it's something like, "So long as we live under the same sky, silently and strongly, for that day, I wait." I only know that because I see it everywhere as evidence for SS. It's funny because Kishi doesn't even write those texts, they're added in by the editor.

Anyway, everyone lives under the same sky. nDaxxYI.gif

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#534 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:36 PM

Yeah, it's something like, "So long as we live under the same sky, silently and strongly, for that day, I wait." I only know that because I see it everywhere as evidence for SS. It's funny because Kishi doesn't even write those texts, they're added in by the editor.

Anyway, everyone lives under the same sky. nDaxxYI.gif

Oh so that's where. Yeah, Kishi doesn't write that. Huh....um....um....

#535 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:08 AM

someone has got this vibes too?

http://terminalfall....some-poal-vibes

Omg..

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#536 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:38 AM

That only speaks good for Itachi not Sasuke , If they find out that the Uciha's wanted to do a Coup  I doubt they will accept Sasuke especially when it was known that he joined Oro and later Akatsuki the ones who attacked their village and destroyed their home and that he wanted to do that himself before the war not to mention attacking the Kages in the summit killing many Samurai's that are now comrades and attacking Kumo killing one of their own and stealing a part of a Bijuu which Obito used to power up the Gedo Mazo and awaken the Juubi  that kill so many of their comrades   .

Sasuke should still be labeled as a terrorist  if they accept him after all of this or Kishi write this like that then he seriously needs to question his moral values and sanity  :facepalm: .

But I never intended to speak good about Sasuke :/. All I wanted to say was the truth about Itachi has to revealed. Sasuke kwoon is no good...jeez!

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#537 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:36 AM

You know lately I'm starting to wonder if this IT is nothing more than an Illusion that gives you everything you want but the only requirement to free yuerself from it just like in RTN you need to accept that they are other things that matter in life for example Tsunade still wants to live a life where Nawaki is alive and Dan is an Hokage, Ino and her popularity desire, Kiba and his Hokage dream, Hinata and her feelings that only Naruto Matters, etc.

Maybe on wrong but lately I being having these thoughts a lot.

#538 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:52 AM

You know lately I'm starting to wonder if this IT is nothing more than an Illusion that gives you everything you want but the only requirement to free yuerself from it just like in RTN you need to accept that they are other things that matter in life for example Tsunade still wants to live a life where Nawaki is alive and Dan is an Hokage, Ino and her popularity desire, Kiba and his Hokage dream, Hinata and her feelings that only Naruto Matters, etc.

Maybe on wrong but lately I being having these thoughts a lot.

this is actually a nice thought and it make sense.  i hope u r  right. .. :smile:

#539 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:13 AM

But I never intended to speak good about Sasuke :/. All I wanted to say was the truth about Itachi has to revealed. Sasuke kwoon is no good...jeez!

It seems I misunderstood you , I thought you were saying that the truth of Itachi will make people forgive him sorry my bad . But I don't think that it will be revealed for the reasons I sad if it will then the Uciha's will be seen as traitors and a trash and that's something that Itachi didn't want to , Only certain amount of people know about this the ones Sasuke has connection with like Naruto and this was for obvious reasons but who knows maybe it will be revealed or maybe not I bet on the later bc of the reasons I said above .

Posted Image                                                            

#540 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:19 AM

this is actually a nice thought and it make sense.  i hope u r  right. .. :smile:

A man can dream right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users