Close
Photo

The Random Thread

Random for the lulz is this even allowed?

• Please log in to reply
46718 replies to this topic

#45861 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:42 PM

http://edition.cnn.c...se-alarm-nr.cnn

Don't worry @Konoha'sCrimsonFox You're safe.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#45862 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:56 PM

http://edition.cnn.c...se-alarm-nr.cnn

Don't worry @Konoha'sCrimsonFox You're safe.

The civil defense in my area said that it was just an internal drill and testing. It was not so post to be broadcast. Someone messed up. By now, at least half the world knows about it. What I don’t like about it is that I have a bad feeling about Kim Jong-un.

Oh I heard about that alert, but why do this if its a drill in the end?!  :twitch: . Btw you better hurry for work  :P.  

You're from Hawaii?!

A mistake with the push of the button. Is Navy says that the time a flight would take about 20 mins for a ballistic missile to reach Hawaii from NK if it were to happen.

Yeah and I’m late lol.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#45863 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:19 PM

The civil defense in my area said that it was just an internal drill and testing. It was not so post to be broadcast. Someone messed up. By now, at least half the world knows about it. What I don’t like about it is that I have a bad feeling about Kim Jong-un.

A mistake with the push of the button. Is Navy says that the time a flight would take about 20 mins for a ballistic missile to reach Hawaii from NK if it were to happen.

Yeah and I’m late lol.

Such mistake is pure idiotism putting the people under such stress and panic can have serious consequences, they really should be more careful *sigh*. Anyways glad you're ok buddy  :manhug: .    

Cool!!! Its good to know were I'll be spending my vacation, hope you have lots of food  :hehehe:

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#45864 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:24 PM

EURO HANDBALL 2018 HERE WE COME!!! MACEDONIA VS SLOVENIA 25-24 THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A START  :dance:

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#45865 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:53 PM

He is not just a panda! He is alien panda!

Gimme my cake!

He's like a panda power ranger!

He is a human who can transform to a panda when he got to fight :cool:

There's no cake. But, I have sushi :wow:

That's true in a way X3

I doubt it, since there is only one with your beauty, you.

That's one good reply, Casanova's student :wink:

You should know how I get embarrassed, using that formality to women around my age or younger if I have to addressed them that way   Next time I calling you waifu 

It's a mystery how you attract a lot of male attention on this forum 

You ignore them just like me

If I don't know the woman, I say Ms. :D

I wouldn't say a lot. There's you, Milan and Alex. That's what I know :headscratch:

The best way to ignore bullying :wink:

:hm: Just so there's no misunderstanding what she means is that she gets this experience  :pimp: .

as you can see there are all kinds of sweets

I did investigate and its confirmed you're on heavy drugs, you'll need to be purified by being tossed into that fire alive! That's the diagnosis for your treatment  :monocle: .

There's no such Panda!!!  :cuss: .

I pity your choice of reply here XD

My fire won't burn me :P

There is and it's you :monocle:

But Shakespearean is more romantic  :hehehe: . Oho then we better do a casting  :pimp: Let me see what I can do  :fu: .

ATTENTION: IS THERE ANY PRINCESS AVAILABLE IN HERE THAT IS NOT A WICKED WITCH OR A DARK LORD OF CONFUSION OR A PINK FLAMINGO PRINCESS?! OUR BUDDY HERE NEEDS TO GET LAI.....I MEAN LOVE SO HE CAN BREAK THE CURSE OF THE WICKED WITCHED!!! PLEASE RESPOND ASAP HIS LIFE IS IN YOUR HANDS!!!  :argh: .

Then Wingardium Leviosa and into the outer space with you :P
hermione-wand-gif.gif

It happens to be a f-ing drill. Now Im late for work.

<br><br> Not a drill! And its a drill lol.&#91

That was some thrill for a drill :th_yeah:

EURO HANDBALL 2018 HERE WE COME!!! MACEDONIA VS SLOVENIA 25-24 THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A START  :dance:.

World Cup is the biggest thrill :w00t:

Edited by T XD, 14 January 2018 - 06:25 PM.

#45866 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 14 January 2018 - 03:07 AM

:pimp: .  LOL!!! Who's this Anastasia chick and what's her role?!  :blink:.

Well OUAT is now a multiverse! :lmao: This is another world they went to. Anastasia is one of the Cinderellas wicked sisters (tho not wicked in this adaptation). And somehow they come with some BS prophecy that did not exist before now. :roll:  Where she is the guardian and the only one able to control Dark One powers without being corrupted! It's :roll:

EURO HANDBALL 2018 HERE WE COME!!! MACEDONIA VS SLOVENIA 25-24 THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A START  :dance:

Mine lost! :lmao:

He is a human who can transform to a panda when he got to fight :cool:

There's no cake. But, I have sushi :wow:

I wouldn't say a lot. There's you, Milan and Alex. That's what I know :headscratch:

So power ranger! :lmao:

But I want my cake! :sad:

:wot: Milan what? :headscratch:

Kitten. A ballistic missile is inbound from my area!

Did you repel by flapping your chicken wings? :monocle: 

Edited by milan kyuubi, 14 January 2018 - 03:15 AM.

Yp330yZ.gif

#45867 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 11:39 AM

I pity your choice of reply here XD

My fire won't burn me :P

There is and it's you :monocle:

Then Wingardium Leviosa and into the outer space with you :P
hermione-wand-gif.gif

World Cup is the biggest thrill :w00t:

Why?! Bc its the truth?!  :pimp: .

You play with fire you get burnt  :th_yeah:

:yucky: .

See I knew you were a witch!!!  :argh:.

tumblr_n7vbp9XqTQ1qcmptjo2_250.gif

Not for us, bc we didn't qualify  :pinch:. Handball is No.1 sport here although we love football as much but we're still not on that level  :sweatdrop: .  

Well OUAT is now a multiverse! :lmao: This is another world they went to. Anastasia is one of the Cinderellas wicked sisters (tho not wicked in this adaptation). And somehow they come with some BS prophecy that did not exist before now. :roll:  Where she is the guardian and the only one able to control Dark One powers without being corrupted! It's :roll:

Mine lost! :lmao:

REALLY?!!  :wot:. I'm glad I dropped it before this sh!it!!! Its like Ema being the Dark One again :roll:.  

You'll do better next time  :manhug:. All the groups are tough, its like a death match  :argh: .

.I.  :hm:.  

Posted Image                                                            

#45868 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 06:24 PM

But I want my cake! :sad:

:wot: Milan what? :headscratch:

Yes, in a way :monocle:

There's no cake. Go buy a cake :P

Being one of those I have attracted when Chiky was saying that I attract many here; Which I don't as far as I know XD

Why?! Bc its the truth?!  :pimp: .

You play with fire you get burnt  :th_yeah:

:yucky: .

See I knew you were a witch!!!  :argh:.

tumblr_n7vbp9XqTQ1qcmptjo2_250.gif

Not for us, bc we didn't qualify  :pinch:. Handball is No.1 sport here although we love football as much but we're still not on that level  :sweatdrop:

Because it's lame :hehehe:

I don't get burned with my fire :banana:

Accept who you are X3

I can do magic then :wow: I'll make a spell on you where I'll let you walk for long hours daily :cool:

You still watch WC where you have a big audience, so a bigger thrill :boogie:

Edited by T XD, 14 January 2018 - 06:27 PM.

#45869 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 06:41 PM

Because it's lame :hehehe:

I don't get burned with my fire :banana:

Accept who you are X3

I can do magic then :wow: I'll make a spell on you where I'll let you walk for long hours daily :cool:

You still watch WC where you have a big audience, so a bigger thrill :boogie:

You'tr lame!!!  :msmack: .

Sure you do, you'll burn like a candle :th_yeah: .

OK............I'M A GRIZZLY!!!  :rawr:

:twitch: You do that and I shall burn you at a stake like a true witch!!!  :rawr:  

409ea0ffd558fe60a97f6eb60a54a6532fbe7512

Its not such a thrill as this, our fans are spectacular  :dance:

https://www.instagra...gn=embed_legacy

Posted Image                                                            

#45870 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 07:26 PM

You'tr lame!!!  :msmack: .

Sure you do, you'll burn like a candle :th_yeah: .

OK............I'M A GRIZZLY!!!  :rawr:

:twitch: You do that and I shall burn you at a stake like a true witch!!!  :rawr:  

Its not such a thrill as this, our fans are spectacular  :dance:

https://www.instagra...gn=embed_legacy

No need to be angry X3 X3 X3 Want some ice cream ? X3

Which I won't cause it's my own fire and my own fire don't burn its owner. We can do this till eternity and nothing will change :banana:

Your main shape shifting is a panda. Pandas can be vicious too actually XD

I will rise again from the ashes :monocle:

That some great atmosphere :thumb: But, all matches have the audience thrilled that way variably :smug:

Edited by T XD, 15 January 2018 - 07:27 PM.

#45871 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 15 January 2018 - 07:50 PM

Such mistake is pure idiotism putting the people under such stress and panic can have serious consequences, they really should be more careful *sigh*. Anyways glad you're ok buddy  :manhug: .    

Cool!!! Its good to know were I'll be spending my vacation, hope you have lots of food  :hehehe:.

A funny morning for me.

Not to mention all this mass hysteria is caused by my so called deranged commander in chief, playing a game of penises with Little Rocket Man has got everyone here in the island spook. Rocket Man just recently threatened Guam.

We have good food and beaches.

If I don't know the woman, I say Ms. :D

The best way to ignore bullying :wink:

That’s the normal way i addresses young women. However, if we meet in person. It’s ma’am to you or Mrs. Milan *yuck*. I will stutter with a sheer nervous breakdown lol.

You are making jealous lol.

But you known to add fuel to the fire with your jests.

Did you repel by flapping your chicken wings? :monocle:

What a way to get an orgasm when someone under the possible threat of a thermal ICBM nuclear missile for nearly 17 minutes :lmao:

I almost pi** and cr** my pants for several minute until the air raid sirens never sounded. I original thought it was a cyber attack when someone hacked into the emergency system.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#45872 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 07:57 PM

REALLY?!!  :wot:. I'm glad I dropped it before this sh!it!!! Its like Ema being the Dark One again :roll:.  

You'll do better next time  :manhug:. All the groups are tough, its like a death match  :argh: .

.I.  :hm:.  

Oh believe me it's worse! :lmao: Tho Adelaide Kane is playing Drizella (other wicked sister). Who seams to be going the Regina route!  :roll: Now show would improve if she gets Regina's clothes! :D

We lost! :lol: Again! :facepalm: 

Brakes your stupid finger canon! :zaru:

Yes, in a way :monocle:

There's no cake. Go buy a cake :P

Being one of those I have attracted when Chiky was saying that I attract many here; Which I don't as far as I know XD

Hahahaha! :D

I want home made! :wibble:

I don't think I ever belonged in that group....:fu:

Lana gif! :wow:

Yp330yZ.gif

#45873 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:02 PM

What a way to get an orgasm when someone under the possible threat of a thermal ICBM nuclear missile for nearly 17 minutes :lmao:

I almost pi** and cr** my pants for several minute until the air raid sirens never sounded. I original thought it was a cyber attack when someone hacked into the emergency system.

:sick: :sick: :sick: CHICKEN ORGASM!!!! :argh: :argh: :argh: 

I remember the sound of sirens very well :umm: Tho in my place the missiles were very real!  :pinch:  

Yp330yZ.gif

#45874 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:32 PM

This thread became a ghost town all of a sudden.

That was some thrill for a drill :th_yeah:

Someone had a massive heartache when he said goodbye to their love ones. Not too mention, my place is the laughing stock along side Japan in world that even NK made a remark about Hawaii's false alarm being "tragicomedy" lol.

:sick: :sick: :sick: CHICKEN ORGASM!!!! :argh: :argh: :argh:

I remember the sound of sirens very well :umm: Tho in my place the missiles were very real!  :pinch:

More like vaporized and radioactive Chicken  :pinch:

Your country gets attacked?

#45875 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:42 PM

More like vaporized and radioactive Chicken  :pinch:

Your country gets attacked?

But is the chicken still rotten is the right question! :fu:

https://www.telesurt...60323-0005.html

Yp330yZ.gif

#45876 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:24 AM

Pandy be sure to watch SN S13E10! :D

Yp330yZ.gif

#45877 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:43 PM

No need to be angry X3 X3 X3 Want some ice cream ? X3

Which I won't cause it's my own fire and my own fire don't burn its owner. We can do this till eternity and nothing will change

Your main shape shifting is a panda. Pandas can be vicious too actually XD

I will rise again from the ashes

That some great atmosphere But, all matches have the audience thrilled that way variably

:hm: YES!!!!  :argh:  :pimp: .

I rather fight for eternity and watch you burn in the end  :hm: .

It is not!!! :cuss: I have never seen a case of Pandas being vicious, show me one case!!!  :wot:

No you wont! Your ashes well be spread across the big blue sea, never to rise again!!!  :kukuku: .

Yeah I wish I was there  :excited: . Well yeah but not so much for handball if you watch handball its really unusual, but it has gotten quite popular over these last few years  :sweat:.   

A funny morning for me.

Not to mention all this mass hysteria is caused by my so called deranged commander in chief, playing a game of penises with Little Rocket Man has got everyone here in the island spook. Rocket Man just recently threatened Guam.

We have good food and beaches.

Very funny!!!  :argh: .

Yeah I'm fully aware of that too, those nicknames though  :lmao: .

I know, its why I'm coming  :hehehe:.

tenor.gif?itemid=8331097

Oh believe me it's worse! Tho Adelaide Kane is playing Drizella (other wicked sister). Who seams to be going the Regina route!  Now show would improve if she gets Regina's clothes!

We lost! Again!

Brakes your stupid finger canon!

Lana gif!

Pandy be sure to watch SN S13E10! 

Oh brother!!!  :facepalm: . No one can beat Regina sexiness in her clothes  :pimp: .

I know  :comfort2:. WTH is happening with your representation?! You were so so much better then this!!!  :wot:.

The finger canon can never be broken  it will rise again .I.  :fu: .

I just picked it random I have no idea who that is  :blink: .

I will!!! I just got back from work so I'll watch it either late night or tomorrow XD.  

Posted Image                                                            

#45878 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:56 PM

Oh brother!!!  :facepalm: . No one can beat Regina sexiness in her clothes  :pimp: .

I know  :comfort2:. WTH is happening with your representation?! You were so so much better then this!!!  :wot:.

The finger canon can never be broken  it will rise again .I.  :fu: .

I just picked it random I have no idea who that is  :blink: .

I will!!! I just got back from work so I'll watch it either late night or tomorrow XD.  

Hahaha! :lol: The new one is trying tho! :fu:

Heck would I know! :roll: At least we won the last one with enough points to keep us in the game.....

Both can be broken! :lmao:

nTdB5Dk.gif

Lana from Smallville! :P She makes the earth quake! :pimp:  A show you said you were never gonna watch! :hm: And you can see the Smallville version of Supergirl! :fu:

You'll see why I ask you to watch it when you see it! :lmao: 

Yp330yZ.gif

#45879 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 07:31 PM

Hahaha! :lol: The new one is trying tho! :fu:

Heck would I know! :roll: At least we won the last one with enough points to keep us in the game.....

Both can be broken! :lmao:

nTdB5Dk.gif

Lana from Smallville! :P She makes the earth quake! :pimp:  A show you said you were never gonna watch! :hm: And you can see the Smallville version of Supergirl! :fu:

You'll see why I ask you to watch it when you see it! :lmao:

Is she any good at it?  :fu:

True that!!! I'm glad you did  :sweat: . I'm surprised at our results we have never ever had this kind of start and motivation its shocking!!!  :wot: In a good way of course, hope we beat Spain and go to the semi-finals at least  :excited:.   

As if! Its indestructible! No matter how much you hammer it down it will always rise!  :lmao: .

%D0%AD%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%

Oh that one  :sweat:. They're HOT!!!  :nosebleed:

I just watched it and I liked it a lot! So this is how the Girl Powered Supernatural Wayward Sisters spinoff begins  :excited:

Posted Image                                                            

#45880 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 08:28 PM

Is she any good at it?  :fu:

True that!!! I'm glad you did  :sweat: . I'm surprised at our results we have never ever had this kind of start and motivation its shocking!!!  :wot: In a good way of course, hope we beat Spain and go to the semi-finals at least  :excited:.   

As if! Its indestructible! No matter how much you hammer it down it will always rise!  :lmao: .

%D0%AD%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%

Oh that one  :sweat:. They're HOT!!!  :nosebleed:

I just watched it and I liked it a lot! So this is how the Girl Powered Supernatural Wayward Sisters spinoff begins  :excited:

She is coming along nicely! :P From what I have seen her character arc is going to be almost the same as Reginas. Only rushed!

tumblr_oza453J2SQ1us0vtso1_500.gif

Truthfully I don't see us going much longer. I hope yours does tho! :D

We'll see when June (?) comes how it's going to go in football! :) Thats the world cup I anticipate the most (even if we drop out)! :lol:

Not always! :fu:

dc3e4466122de97d073c58c26acad8518985e156

So will you watch it now? :sweat:.

Seeing how other are doing it (I am looking at you Flash episode "Girls Night Out" #yousuck) it was good! :D Tho I was laughing my a*s of at that giant! :lmao:Dean and Sam still make me laugh (with the lizard scene) after all this years! :D We'll you watch the spinoff?

Yp330yZ.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Random, for the lulz, is this even allowed?

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users