I remember the moment you swoon like a Sasuke-fangirl Milan fangirl  :twitch:

I didn't :P I made him mine by saying that he'll get used to it XD

#102 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 24 November 2016 - 07:56 PM

Am I in the episode? :twitch:

Yp330yZ.gif

#103 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 24 November 2016 - 08:38 PM

[quote name="TheFirstEvil100" post="926734" timestamp="1479683537"]Shows what a kitten Kishi is then I mean if I was a writer I would not want something I made to be turned into trash, but again Kishi has no back bone.[/quote
He'll if it was me I'd do everything myself and if the publisher interferes to ruin my story I'd give them a choice let me do the story my way without fan interference or I walk with everything and find some publishers who will let me. Besides if did do it I'd have like three arcs done while also being long with good fights and character development especially for naruto and Sakura. With Sakura fighting hinata in the preliminary rounds and winning since I'll give her Mira take over magic among other things.

#104 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 24 November 2016 - 08:43 PM

Ooooh joy........................... :roll:  :zaru:

Why why the kitten do we needs this bull kitten with sasuke I mean seriously 80% of this kittening series was about that kitten and he is the reason the series blows ass and ruined the story among hinata also butt kittening the story in the last. What more could they do with sasuke that they haven't already done to keep people watching.

#105 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 09:04 PM

Knock up Sakura. That's all this one is good for :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 November 2016 - 09:04 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#106 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 09:39 PM

Am I in the episode? :twitch:

Well yeah cause you're part of it :P

#107 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 25 November 2016 - 01:07 AM

Just a side note, you guys should probably shuffle the discussion over to the new thread for it. conversation about the actual episode seems to have drifted off a bit.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users