Close
Photo

The Official SasuKarin Thread

SasuKarin Uchiha Sasuke Karin

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

Poll: SasuKarin Poll (77 member(s) have cast votes)

Rate how much you like SasuKarin. 10 is the highest rating while 1 is the lowest.

1. 10 (12 votes [15.58%])

Percentage of vote: 15.58%

2. 9 (7 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

3. 8 (9 votes [11.69%])

Percentage of vote: 11.69%

4. 7 (11 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

5. 6 (6 votes [7.79%])

Percentage of vote: 7.79%

6. 5 (9 votes [11.69%])

Percentage of vote: 11.69%

7. 4 (6 votes [7.79%])

Percentage of vote: 7.79%

8. 3 (1 votes [1.30%])

Percentage of vote: 1.30%

9. 2 (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

10. 1 (16 votes [20.78%])

Percentage of vote: 20.78%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:40 PM

SasuKarin__Picture_Perfect_by_Insert_Foo

It's finally here! :wow: Anyone in H&E who likes SasuKarin are welcome.

GENERAL WARNING: If you detest the pairing, it's the best not to post here and get out of here.

Rules:
Same applies to the H&E board's rules and regulations. Keep those in mind especially....
1. STRICTLY NO BASHING.
2. NO DIRECT QUOTING/LINKING FROM THE OPPOSING FANDOMS.
3. NO FAN MENTIONING.

Additional rules:

1. Latest chapters, latest episodes, and latest movies about SK must be under spoiler tag.

2. When mentioning other pairings, use spoiler tags for safety but be sure to follow the rules.

If anyone in this thread who violates the rules, just simply report them or I'll report you. I'm serious.  :wink:

Regarding to trolls:

Don't respond. All they want is attention. Just simply report them and move on.   :happy:

--------------------------

Why do you like SasuKarin?

What's your favorite SasuKarin moments?

....and more.

Discuss away!  :wow:

Edited by sakutonaru, 16 July 2013 - 02:09 PM.

#2 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:51 PM

Haha awesome sakutonaru, would have been even better for this thread to open when Karin rejoins the series, but who knows what happens next chapter.

#3 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:25 PM

FINALLY!!!!!    :wibble:

Sig by karudoll

#4 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:51 PM

Cool.

Wich SasuKarin moment I liked the most? Probably Killer Bee's fight and Karin's wish for seeing Sasuke's smile again before Sakura's intervention.

It's not well developped right now, and it probably never will, but I expect a lot for this pairing.

I want to know how Karin became the arrogant/tsundere woman she's today, because she wasn't that confident in the past, when she was little (Chuunin exam).

She looked like a girl who coudn't take care of herself, and scared. What happend 3 years ago, when Sasuke came to Orochimaru? They knew eeach other very well before Kishi showed us Karin for the first time in the manga. How did they sympatise?

And what did Karin to Sasuke?

Anyway, would be not the best pairing of the manga, but I like the Uzumaki/Uchiha thing.

#5 FrenchMyToast

FrenchMyToast

NaruSaku

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Naruto, Fanfiction, NS Forums

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:24 PM

The only pairing I really like is NaruSaku, but I have a soft spot for SasuKarin. It's not completely angsty and has actually progressed throughout Part 2 unlike SasuSaku. Also, it arguably had/has as much potential "development-wise" as NS, but it didn't get that much focus, so if it happens I would be okay with it.  :thumbsup:

Although the biggest problem for any pairing with Sasuke is that I (and many others) feel like he hasn't really shown any desire to be with someone romantically, and that's a big hurdle to overcome. But at least SK has the foundation for a canon pairing in place, so Sasuke having feelings for Karin wouldn't be a huge surprise. 

tumblr_inline_miqr434aWD1qz4rgp.gif

NaruSaku - Because development doesn't lie. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Cleveland Cavaliers - Pittsburgh Steelers - San Francisco Giants

#6 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:58 PM

Oh this is nice, I didn't know a SasuKarin thread was made here. I feel silly for not thinking about it myself. This is a nice opportunity to openly talk with people that like both NaruSaku and SasuKarin. In other sites there are either fanclubs exclusive to one pairing so you can't really bring up you preference for another since not all members like the same couples.

At the beginning I didn't really care about SasuKarin at all. I just took Karin as a girl that Sasuke needed for help and that she just happened to like him. I didn't give her any more relevance then what I did with Suigetsu and Juugo. However, I did notice that just because Karin also liked Sasuke that didn't mean she was just a bad copy of Part 1 Sakura, as many make the mistake of assuming, especially with the way she tries to deny her feelings despite it being obvious to everyone (although I'm not sure if Sasuke's aware she genuinely likes him).

When Karin had the flashback of meeting Sasuke as a kid, that caught my attention since it felt so random, but I still didn't give it much thought afterward. I even thought Karin might fall for "Naruto's chakra" when they brought her to Konoha. I wasn't until the middle of the war that the thought of them together came to my mind randomly, maybe a saw a fanart or a comment about them, I don't really remember. But as I kept thinking back in retrospective to all that happened between Sasuke and Karin it started to click in my mind how Karin, in her own twisted way, seems to be the perfect match for Sasuke since she has a strong personality that can keep up with his aloofness.

Then by chance if found a SasuKarin manuscript, which I didn't completely read but saw important tidbits here and there about their interactions from the moment they met until the present time, and they all made sense to me.

I also admit that a good motivation for me to like SasuKarin has to do with NaruSaku itself. The stories of Naruto and Sasuke in this manga are meant in certain ways to be parallels to one another. They have gone through their progress and key developments at nearly the same time. So if they're meant to reflect on each other then maybe the same could be said with the type of love interest they have. Of course since Naruto is still the main character he'll get the more significant development with his girl, but in way it can somehow reflect with Sasuke as well.

- Naruto has Sakura, who's the healer in charge of taking care of Naruto when he get injured. She has also been witness to his hero journey and how it has progressed in the light.

- Sasuke has Karin, who's the healer in charge of taking care of Sasuke when he get injured. She has also been witness to his anti-hero journey and how it has progressed in the darkness.

Even the Summit arc parallels both couples having conflicts with each other. On one hand, Naruto with his rejection of Sakura's confession, and on the other, Sasuke with his betrayal of Karin's trust. It goes with how the Summit arc was one of the most emotionally painful ones in the series.

I don't even know if Kishi really plans to have Sasuke and Karin together by the end, it still feels weird to imagine Sasuke being in love, but if there's a girl that has the best chance to be with Sasuke that is definitely Karin. Maybe the epilogue will just show them going on a journey together or something that simply implies they got together without actually mentioning it in the story. We'll see.

#7 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:38 PM

Kanaes http://kanae-mizuhit....com/32782.html amazing journal was what caught my eye first. after reading it, and then studying the chapters and karins appearances I saw exactly where she was coming from, and became a near instant fan.

I think part of what really drew me in though was the what happened between them over that 2 and 1/2  yeah time frame. Suigetsu and others have hinted rather unsubtly that a number of events occurred. These events left me with a hunger to find more about them.

The relationship also in many ways was amazingly developed over its very short time frame. Karin struck me as a truly fascinating character. Someone who could stand toe to toe with Sasuke and tell him off  and Sasukes only reaction would be to take it.

The balance between the two was something I had only seen between Naruto and Sakura and it was areal defining characteristic that I enjoyed.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#8 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:48 PM

I found this tumblr post, and it's so epic! :D

It's about how SK is very different and better than SS.

It also includes my favourite moment of the two, which is their meeting. Karin seems to be the only one who can bring a smile to Sasuke's face, the one he made everyday before the massacre. He's just so gloomy when it comes to everyone else. :hm:

ナルサク

#9 Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:35 PM

I really want Uchiha-Uzumaki babies please *__* LOL, I'm not kidding. When it revealed that Karin is an Uzumaki, the only thing crossed my mind is: "kitten! Goodbye all my fujo friends! Feels sorry for your wild imagination of mpreg SasuNaru."

Edited by Heaven on Earth, 14 July 2013 - 01:42 PM.

#10 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:07 PM

@heaven & earth
Haha, if there will be an epilogue, maybe we will see sk child.

#11 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:31 PM

I personally think sasuke wont end up with anyone in the end or anytime, that is if he stays alive.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#12 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:16 PM

He will. Kanae hit it spot on the noggin as always with her wonderful posts.

My thought remains the same. Sasuke is on a path to switch places with Naruto. In the end Sasuke is going to be near Karin and attempting to rebuild his place with her and the trust they shared.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#13 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:51 PM

I finally read it and wow, I wish she can show up here, so I can salute her for that wonderful post. There were parts that I didn't notice and really, I was blown away. I know people won't change their minds, but there are times that you got to acknowledge that some of the point is truly correct. I won't say what she said is all correct, but I can say she made a very convincing argument. And that's how you win the battle.

#14 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:38 AM

Kanaes http://kanae-mizuhit....com/32782.html amazing journal was what caught my eye first. after reading it, and then studying the chapters and karins appearances I saw exactly where she was coming from, and became a near instant fan.

I think part of what really drew me in though was the what happened between them over that 2 and 1/2  yeah time frame. Suigetsu and others have hinted rather unsubtly that a number of events occurred. These events left me with a hunger to find more about them.

The relationship also in many ways was amazingly developed over its very short time frame. Karin struck me as a truly fascinating character. Someone who could stand toe to toe with Sasuke and tell him off  and Sasukes only reaction would be to take it.

The balance between the two was something I had only seen between Naruto and Sakura and it was areal defining characteristic that I enjoyed.

I always liked SasuKarin from the start ( even if I must admit not liking Sasuke), I actually liked Karin first thing first because she's was the first and only girl that stand against Sasuke and he doesn't react negatively toward her but found her interesting everytime I seen her ( even if there is somepoint sometime I just wanted to facepalm but overall, I really like Karin).

Anyway, I really liked this manisfesto because even if there are alots of point that have been mention already here and others site, there is some imput that were quite interesting IMO.

That is a very interesting read, I recommend it to anyone who wish to understand more about SasuKarin :)

#15 shisui

shisui

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:05 PM

No offence, but supporting SasuKarin yet thinking SasuSaku is bad, when it manages to be worse in everything, would make anyone a hypocrite.

#16 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:16 PM

No offence, but supporting SasuKarin yet thinking SasuSaku is bad, when it manages to be worse in everything, would make anyone a hypocrite.

That's just it. It isn't worse than SasuSaku. Thou it has it's flaws, but the greatest misunderstandings surrounding it was caused by faulty translations.

#17 shisui

shisui

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:22 PM

That's just it. It isn't worse than SasuSaku. Thou it has it's flaws, but the greatest misunderstandings surrounding it was caused by faulty translations.

There are no mistranslantions in Sasuke running his Chidori Spear through Karin's chest, bro.

Edited by GoogleIsMyFriend, 15 July 2013 - 07:22 PM.

#18 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:32 PM

There are no mistranslantions in Sasuke running his Chidori Spear through Karin's chest, bro.

First thing, I don't want to start a debate here, and I'll just say that yes that Sasuke stabbing Karin's chest with the chidori is horrible and it's only defense is that it was meant as a turning point for Sasuke ( maybe Karin too gonna have to wait and see), but it still has some legitimacy.

#19 shisui

shisui

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:44 PM

If Sasuke stabbing Karin is horrible, then don't make excuses for it. :woot:

If it isn't so horrible that it can be forgiven, then SasuSaku can also recover from that, are you ready to accept that? That was my point with the reply I made.

#20 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:48 PM

I just posted a link against that argument. Even described it.

There are several reasons to dislike a pairing, doesn't have to be murder attempts because that's the only thing they have in common.

Edited by sushi., 15 July 2013 - 07:48 PM.

ナルサク

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SasuKarin, Uchiha Sasuke, Karin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users