#21 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:26 AM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 24 2011, 09:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the support would be that of a father that hopes his son gets happy with the girl he loves. But I don't think he would have an actual preference for Sakura

i agree. but hes got the same taste as Minato. Naruto gets that from his father.
understand?

#22 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:29 AM

yep understood.

Now smthng perhaps unexpected. I think Kabuto is also not exactly a supporter but he knows what is going on don't you think. Referring to his actions at the heaven and earth bridge.

But it could also be just so Sakura does smthng drastic just to sit back and enjoy the show like the sick b*strd he is.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#23 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:33 AM

well not sure about Kabuto man
all i know is he needs to get his head kicked in after that chap.

#24 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:47 AM

Agree with his head kicked in. Still hoping for opinions though

#25 cnving101

cnving101

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:40 PM

I wouldn't exactly call Kabuto a supporter either. I mean you could count that one time at the H&E bridge but, I think what he said then was more or less to get under Sakura's skin.

#26 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:24 AM

I'm pretty sure none of the villains give a crap about the pairing. I mean seriously. I doubt Kabuto or Madara sit there thinking "Man I hope Naruto and Sakura end up together before I take the Kyuubi."

Sasuke isn't a supporter either because he's secretly in love with Naruto. argh1.png

Sai has an entire thread for him here so...

Rock Lee and Hinata have their own goals with Sakura and Naruto, so I would say they are ambivalent about it.

The rest of the rookies and Neji and Tenten probably are supportive of Naruto getting the girl as most of them are somewhat close to him.

Kakashi and Yamato are no brainers along with Tsunade, and Jiraiya did when he was living.

If any of the villains had actually sponsored it, Konan would have before she got wasted by Madara (maybe I'm just being biased since I love the Paper Angel wub.gif )
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#27 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:11 AM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Feb 25 2011, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I doubt Kabuto or Madara sit there thinking "Man I hope Naruto and Sakura end up together before I take the Kyuubi.

I think you missed my point I said Kabuto wasn't a supporter but he knew what was going on between them and decided to have a little fun with it.

And other than Tsunade I don't think anyone hopes Naruto and Sakura end up together.

#28 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:16 AM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Feb 25 2011, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm pretty sure none of the villains give a crap about the pairing. I mean seriously. I doubt Kabuto or Madara sit there thinking "Man I hope Naruto and Sakura end up together before I take the Kyuubi."

Sasuke isn't a supporter either because he's secretly in love with Naruto. argh1.png

Sai has an entire thread for him here so...

Rock Lee and Hinata have their own goals with Sakura and Naruto, so I would say they are ambivalent about it.

The rest of the rookies and Neji and Tenten probably are supportive of Naruto getting the girl as most of them are somewhat close to him.

Kakashi and Yamato are no brainers along with Tsunade, and Jiraiya did when he was living.

If any of the villains had actually sponsored it, Konan would have before she got wasted by Madara (maybe I'm just being biased since I love the Paper Angel wub.gif )

you forgot Hinata smiled at 450 another girl Sakura hugging Naruto and she wasn't jealous. its safe to say she is happy for NS she knows there close. thats the point Kishi had with that panel. you said Hinata was a no brainer along with Yamato, Tsunade etc. Lee really dosn't matter but he was happy for them too.

Edited by Living Lavish, 25 February 2011 - 11:52 AM.

#29 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:03 PM

Oh, and for Konan. Does she even know that Sakura exists?

Actually quite a shame though. It's like not knowing a member of your family in law. Naruto and Konan are sibling disciples aren't they? tongue.gif

#30 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 25 2011, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, and for Konan. Does she even know that Sakura exists?

Actually quite a shame though. It's like not knowing a member of your family in law. Naruto and Konan are sibling disciples aren't they? tongue.gif

nah they never met but it would have been wild to have seen a fight between them tho. biggrin.gif
why would Konan and Naruto could be siblings?

#31 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:15 PM

agreed fight would be epic/interesting

@siblings part:

the same way Naruto and Nagato where sibling disciples (disciples of the same master => that's what I made out of it ?)

#32 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 25 2011, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
agreed fight would be epic/interesting

@siblings part:

the same way Naruto and Nagato where sibling disciples (disciples of the same master => that's what I made out of it ?)

No Konan does not know about Sakura. I was saying that if she had before she got owned.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#33 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:44 AM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 24 2011, 04:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This part has nothing to do with my opinion but it would be hilarious if Minato saw the resemblance between Kushina and Sakura and start to look scared for his son and try to talk him out of marying her...

No, Minato would definitely strongly support narusaku because Sakura is a lot like Kushina. He'd want his son to be with a strong willed woman just like Shikaku told Shikamaru strong willed women are the best. That has been Kishimoto's message all along to male readers- find a woman to love that is strong willed enough to tell you off when you are acting like an ass or an idiot. And this is actually borne out in real life a study showed that the happiest marriages for both men and women were ones where the women described themselves as feminists and the men expressed respect for feminism and the woman they were married to. (these marriages were also the ones that stay the most passionate over time too. John Lennon and Yoko Ono aren't unique in having that result- they blazed the pathway. The fact that Kishimoto has promoted this all along is likely a reflection on his own marriage.)
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#34 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 02:29 PM

I was just saying that the scenario I gave would be hilarious, but I don't think it is going to happen. That kind of scenario I could see happen if it was of the same writer of bleach (blanking his name atm). That guy always ruins that kind of moments.

#35 Yoshimoya

Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:animeee :D manga :D tennis :D life :D

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:14 AM

Sai, yamato, and hopefully tsunade in the near future!

Sai because- look at all the oppurtunities and moments hes triggered for our lovely couple. hopefully they will get some independently without any help soon, but still that push from sai helped them surface it, because they are both hesitant and vulnerable when it comes to those sort of feelings.

yamato because- the heaven and earth bridge scene ^^ "its not the things you do for him that count as much, but yourfeelings, and i can tell sakura, you really lo-" LOVE HIM! teehee. thanks yamato. getting that in sakuras head to ponder and think about a lot.

tsunade- she fell in love with the other knucklehead, jiraiya. however she was too late and hes gone. there was a quote, i forgot who said it, but it was in the manga, basically itscontents were. The saanin and team 7 are basically the same. except it was said that team 7 would be better and improve entirely in every aspect. (orocho=sasuke. cept sasuke will be saved somehow. tsunade=sakura jirayaia= naruto) well anyways, i can see tsunade telling sakura to notmake the same mistake that she did, and take that baka blondie for her own already.

<3 narusaku <3

^Adam Couple. KPOP couple <3 google them! They're like an anime couple I swear to God. Watch their show. PM me for link :]

#36 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:19 AM

Sai, of course. He clearly, and most openly, states their relationship in attempts to understand feelings. Yamato could see it, too; best example being when Sakura was hurt but still went to help Naruto. Tsunade also, I think. The way she looks at them...

#37 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:00 AM

QUOTE (Yoshimoya @ Mar 3 2011, 05:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sai because- look at all the oppurtunities and moments hes triggered for our lovely couple. hopefully they will get some independently without any help soon, but still that push from sai helped them surface it, because they are both hesitant and vulnerable when it comes to those sort of feelings.

yamato because- the heaven and earth bridge scene ^^ "its not the things you do for him that count as much, but yourfeelings, and i can tell sakura, you really lo-" LOVE HIM! teehee. thanks yamato. getting that in sakuras head to ponder and think about a lot.

tsunade- she fell in love with the other knucklehead, jiraiya. however she was too late and hes gone. there was a quote, i forgot who said it, but it was in the manga, basically itscontents were. The saanin and team 7 are basically the same. except it was said that team 7 would be better and improve entirely in every aspect. (orocho=sasuke. cept sasuke will be saved somehow. tsunade=sakura jirayaia= naruto) well anyways, i can see tsunade telling sakura to notmake the same mistake that she did, and take that baka blondie for her own already.

<3 narusaku <3

Tsunade already does (first statement), I could see that happen to. (the last statement).

btw really like your avatar biggrin.gif

QUOTE (ShippudedenGirl @ Mar 3 2011, 07:19 AM)
Sai, of course. He clearly, and most openly, states their relationship in attempts to understand feelings. Yamato could see it, too; best example being when Sakura was hurt but still went to help Naruto. Tsunade also, I think. The way she looks at them...

Only after reading your post and seeing last weeks episode. I realised Sai is doing more than just observing.
Always thought he was just curious about their bond and just now realised he's actually helping them to sort their feelings out. biggrin.gif

omfg.gif omg I'm slow

Edited by Torxe, 03 March 2011 - 11:08 AM.

#38 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 05 March 2011 - 12:07 AM

Sasuke - Suggest that Sakura be more attentive to Naruto
Konohamaru - Hint possible romance between Naruto and Sakura. Asked Naruto if Sakura is his girlfriend while Naruto wanted to say yes.
Kakashi - Said that they are same and similar in many ways and witness the bond between them that's been growing for the last few years.
Iruka - Pointed out the balance of Heaven & Earth. Sakura is heaven while Naruto is earth.
Jiraiya - Assisted that Naruto should peruse Sakura although outcome will be painful on Naruto's end.
Sai - Witness Sakura's gentle behavior towards Naruto. Able to get Naruto to confess his feelings for Sakura then share them with her. Which encouraged her to confess hers to him directly.
Yamato - Attempt to suggest Sakura's feelings for Naruto is more than platonic
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#39 Sky Zephyrus

Sky Zephyrus

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:48 AM

Kushina-Telling Naruto to look for a woman that alike to her. So far, Sakura is the only one who alike to her.
Minato-If he knew about Sakura, then he will definitely supported them because Naruto had inherited his taste on woman.
Tsunade-Even though she didn't have any romantic feeling toward Orochimaru aside of admiration and respect during her youth, she saw her and her teammate's younger self in the Team 7. She didn't want Sakura to repeat her mistake with Jiraiya.
Kakashi-Naruto and Sakura are his students, so it should be natural if he want them to be happy.
Yamato and Sai-I can't really think a reason for them, but they are definitely a shoe in.
One can't gain without losing
One can't love without hating
One can't heal without hurting
One can't learn without being stupid
One can't redeem without making mistakes
One can't get the hold of reality being disillusioned
One can't feel comfort without pain
That's the circle of life

#40 Narusakufan79

Narusakufan79

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Fanfics, Anime, Reading,Video games

Posted 09 March 2011 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE (Yoshimoya @ Mar 3 2011, 01:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<3 narusaku <3

Agree with you there. Team 7 is exactly like the Legendary Sannin. Well, exactly is a very strong word, but there very very similar. I agree with Yamato and Sai, Tsunade yes as well. But of course we are forming our own opinions. Again as someone mentioned, biggest supporter could/should/would have to be Kishimoto.

Edited by Narusakufan79, 09 March 2011 - 02:52 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users