#1 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:50 AM

Guys, what movies/films that reminded you of NS? biggrin.gif
Mine its "The Butterfly Effect"..Most inspiring/unselfish movie in the end shamefulcry0js.gif

#2 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:11 AM

Hm... Let me think... The Time Travelers Wife kinda does... In a way.

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:52 PM

Far and Away with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman the characters they played Joseph and Sharon they're personalities are perfect with Naruto and Sakura.

Joseph: just your average resident from Ireland who loves to get in trouble (kind of like prankster Naruto from part 1). His passionate with a free spirit, strong and has a dream to own his own piece of land (similar to Naruto Hokage dream) not to mention that he can show a backbone and he's not a pushover (Naruto has the same quality). He meets Sharon for the first time and it's love at first sight for him (the same for Naruto I believe, Kishi never showed how Naruto and Sakura met in the manga) being injured by Sharon for breaking into her home she found him on the stable area. He can be quite the pervert due that he took the chance to take a small peek at Sharon when she was undressing. heheelq7.png Most important quality of him it must be his high responsibility and care to protect Sharon no matter what obviously because of his affection for her (no need to say that Naruto is the same way with a certain pink haired girl) he has shown it throughout the movie by helping her from getting all of her things stolen by thieves, saving her from being picked up by a bunch of perverts wanting to lift her skirt, and the most important part he tried to take a bullet for her but he failed Sharon was shot anyway.

Sharon: she's not your typical rich girl who has everything she's feisty, independent, a rebel and has a hot temper (a Sakura clone if you like laugh.gif) she's also a pervert due that an scene from the movie she actually looks at Joseph's thing (yup it's exactly what you're thinking heheelq7.png) and she actually has the guts to look at it again wot.gif (being the closet pervert Sakura is if she ever has the chance to look at Naruto's thing she would go for it wink.gif). There's another scene that she tries to peek at Joseph when he was lying down, she took a long look at the crack of his bottom. Although she's very hot tempered and have guts she can be very emotional, as well that she has shown a lot of concern and affection for Joseph similar to Sakura for Naruto. Also she has fallen in love with Joseph at first sight. Throughout the movie she realized she's in love with him but she doesn't admit it until the end of the movie in a incident that almost caused Joseph his life, she confesses that she has been in love with him since she first met him.

I completely recommend this movie to any N/S maniac you will immediately see the characters personalities similar to Naruto and Sakura. Does who haven't seen it yet rent it on Netflix or download it online, the movie originally lasts 4 hours but they have cut it in half, I suggest you get the full movie. There's even a part where Joseph and Sharon pretend to be brother and sister (similar to what other fandom pairings say about Naruto and Sakura's relationship rolleyes.gif). The scene where they shared their first kiss was the most romantic, epic and touching scene of the movie. I give the movie one big thumbs up because it feels like watching a Naruto and Sakura live action movie. a_thumbs.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 06 May 2010 - 02:00 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:38 PM

For me it's "Titanic" (lol) and the tv show "In Plain Sight"
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#5 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:24 PM

The movie "Shopgirl" reminds me of how Sakura is between Sasuke and Naruto.

Jeremy Naurto is an immature, awkward, socially inept, penniless twenty-something graphic designer for an amplifier manufacturer and aspiring typographer who enters Mirabelle's Sakura's life first (in a laundromat). Mirabelle Sakura, aching for any kind of meaningful contact with someone else gives him a chance, but it quickly fizzles after a half-hearted date (that she pays for) followed by a woefully underwhelming sexual encounter.

Ray Porter Sasuke is a considerably older, suave, well-dressed, wealthy, divorced logician.

Mirabelle Sakura: Are you the kind of person that takes time to get to know, and then once you get to know them... they're fabulous?
Jeremy Kraft Naruto: Yes, absolutely... What?

Edited by James S Cassidy, 06 May 2010 - 08:29 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#6 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:25 PM

XD XD XD XD XD