#1 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 03:38 AM

Has any one heard of this show besides me?  :umm:

Im also a fan of adventure time and knowing that the fact its created by the same creator made me want to watch it.

I think its better than adventure time in terms in story telling however, the catbug fan servicing tends to kinda ruin it.

Heres the first season? go give it a watch!

and season two is just about end with Thursdays episode from may 22nd to June something. Its a 3 part finale.

Edited by rikakim94, 21 May 2014 - 03:41 AM.

#2 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:31 AM

I have not watched this show. Although after visiting wikipedia, I would swear the characters are somewhat familiar. Maybe my nephew was watching it one day and I saw one scene in passing.

My nephew occasionally watches Adventure Time, though, so I have watched several episodes together with him. Unfortunately, I can not stand it. I am sorry, I have given it several chances, I have tried to keep in mind I like some shows with a very surrealistic humour (such like Urusei Yatsura or Dr. Slump), remind myself that there was very weird cartoons back when I was younger (which I erased from my mind because they were too bizarre, dumb or utterly forgettable. Google up The California Raisins show, Attack of Killer Tomatoes or Toxic Crusaders for examples), be unbiased and value it for what it is... but it was useless. I do not like the characters, its parodic comedy bores me most of time, and I hate the art. I also find the dialogue cringe-worthy, but I blame the dubbing for that.

I have no issue with you liking it, though.

P. D.: Your signature's picture is real, real cute.

Edited by Jenskott, 21 May 2014 - 10:32 AM.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#3 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 29 May 2014 - 04:33 AM

Well, I love it. Especially Catbug. Like, I am obsessed with Catbug.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#4 GlucoseGlutton

GlucoseGlutton

Professional Trash

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:SakuHina tbh

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:48 PM

Oh I have! Someone I follow on Tumblr is really into it so I decided to give it a go and so far I really like it. I'm reading the comics at the moment though, but I plan on watching the show when I get the time. The character diversity is what had me sold thb. 

tumblr_mvi3cfp7Sy1rb7h2eo3_500.jpg

#5 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 06:49 AM

Bravest warriors is also getting season 3 it might get a bit darker compared to second season and the guy who directs this show confirmed that theres going to be a love triangle. 

Edited by rikakim94, 08 August 2014 - 06:49 AM.

#6 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 12:06 AM

Here a tiny sneak peak of what we might see in the 3rd season. From the looks of it chris is going to return to the team pretty soon but its 6 mouths later from what i heard from breehn burns the director of this show.

#7 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 03:39 AM

does anyone else watch this show? im lonely  :cry:

Edited by rikakim94, 12 March 2015 - 03:39 AM.

#8 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 11:20 PM

Does anyone watch the show........

#9 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 02:22 AM

The 3rd season is taking forever to come out...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users