Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#741 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 02:47 PM

That's all sai really is discount Sasuke even kishi didn't care about this guy. though I find him better and a better friend to Naruto than sasuke.

No doubt. Sasuke should have stayed evil and Sai should have been the one to take over as Naruto's bestie and the 3rd member of Team 7.

#742 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 19 September 2019 - 04:02 PM

No doubt. Sasuke should have stayed evil and Sai should have been the one to take over as Naruto's bestie and the 3rd member of Team 7.

same though Naruto needed to get over his obession and man crush on sasuke.

#743 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 09:49 PM

I've been wondering, how could we make a movie about this Manga, it'd be amazing...

#744 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 20 September 2019 - 12:57 AM

I've been wondering, how could we make a movie about this Manga, it'd be amazing...

I would be charge of the voice acting. I would volunteer my voice as Naruto. Who would be Sakura?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#745 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 20 September 2019 - 02:36 AM

I think that would be amazing, I always wondered how amazing it would be to get like a team of narusaku fans to make an movie or a series even lol

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#746 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 20 September 2019 - 03:09 AM

I think that would be amazing, I always wondered how amazing it would be to get like a team of narusaku fans to make an movie or a series even lol

Thatd be amazing and show kishi how to do a real love story without ruining your characters.

#747 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 03:28 AM

Latest page looks great!

#748 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 05:37 PM

Agreed this is far better than the movie so far. This actually makes Hinata have a point. Cause really she had no reason to be on the mission in the movie if you remove the stupid love story.

No, She LOST HER POINT OF BEING in the mission in the movie BECAUSE of the "stupid love story".  Was the "canon" The Last: Naruto the movie about her getting back her own sister's eyes and showing that she actually gives a a damn about her family? NOPE! It was about her being a love struck, smitten school girl that is solely worrying about getting the man of her dreams to look her way and cares more about whether he finds her "desirable to bam bam" rather than the fact that her little sister is in pain and would probably never SEE ANYITHNG EVER AGAIN. The story here removes that aspect so she doesn't come off as a "selfish and self entitled kitten". In fact, this does ALL THREE of those characters that justice, meaning Hinata, Naruto AND Sakura

Edited by Phantom_999, 25 September 2019 - 05:41 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#749 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 06:32 PM

No, She LOST HER POINT OF BEING in the mission in the movie BECAUSE of the "stupid love story".  Was the "canon" The Last: Naruto the movie about her getting back her own sister's eyes and showing that she actually gives a a damn about her family? NOPE! It was about her being a love struck, smitten school girl that is solely worrying about getting the man of her dreams to look her way and cares more about whether he finds her "desirable to bam bam" rather than the fact that her little sister is in pain and would probably never SEE ANYITHNG EVER AGAIN. The story here removes that aspect so she doesn't come off as a "selfish and self entitled kitten". In fact, this does ALL THREE of those characters that justice, meaning Hinata, Naruto AND Sakura

So your saying this is better cause I'm lost reading your post.

#750 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 08:42 PM

Yeah I'm saying this is better. My point though, was that in the "canon version of the movie" it was not that Hinata had no purpose in the mission, it was that the mission was an excuse to just give romantic tension between her and Nardo and therefore completely defeats the purpose of her being there, which is getting back her sister's eyes. But the movie was not focusing on that aspect at all, and Hinata was just spending most of the mission knitting Nardo a scarf which just shows how selfish she is being in that movie. Now, Analyzer, if you remember her, was arguing that was was just to take her mind off of the stress of the situation, but the context of the knitting can't be ignored in that Hinata only started it because she was jealous of a scarf Nardo has from his dead mother and wanted to replace it. besides I don't see any other girl doing that so that is not an excuse, she was only thinking of her "man candy" so her sister is not even a concern for her. This version however shows that Hinata is willing to go with Toneri of her own volition and what motivates her actions is getting back Hanabi's eyes so it puts her as a much better developed and selfless character compared to the canon version 

Edited by Phantom_999, 25 September 2019 - 11:46 PM.

#751 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 10:26 PM

Yeah I'm saying this is better. My point though, was that in the "canon version of the movie" it was not that Hinata had no purpose in the mission, it was that the mission was an excuse to just give romantic tension between her and Nardo and therefore completely defeats the purpose of her being there, which is getting back her sister's eyes. But the movie was not focusing on that aspect at all, and Hinata was just spending most of the mission knitting Naruto a scarf which just shows how selfish she is being in that movie. Now, Analyzer, if you remember her, was arguing that was was just to take her mind off of the stress of the situation, but the context of the knitting can't be ignored in that Hinata only started it because she was jealous of a scarf Nardo has from his dead mother and wanted to replace it. besides I don't see any other girl doing that so that is not an excuse, she was only thinking of her "man candy" so her sister is not even a concern for her. This version however shows that Hinata is willing to go with Toneri of her own volition and what motivates her actions is getting back Hanabi's eyes so it puts her as a much better developed and selfless character compared to the canon version

Exactly she has a reason to be there and not just for a pointless love story.
Who cares what that kitten that defended that meant, she knows nothing.

#752 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 11:51 PM

Oh I know lol. I'm just giving an example of what lows and BS Hinatateists will stoop to and make up to paint their goddess as kind and selfless and sing endless praises of her just to justify why she should be the heroine and love interest. not that it matters if the native fan base ended up hating the movie.

Edited by Phantom_999, 25 September 2019 - 11:52 PM.

#753 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 12:56 AM

Oh I know lol. I'm just giving an example of what lows and BS Hinatateists will stoop to and make up to paint their goddess as kind and selfless and sing endless praises of her just to justify why she should be the heroine and love interest. not that it matters if the native fan base ended up hating the movie.

Yep they will make up anything to make hinata more important than she is.

#754 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 02:15 PM

You know what strikes me as odd now? Why did Toneri needed eyes in the first place.Did he not have eyes before or were they stolen? What happened that he needed Hanabi's eyes to continue what he was doing?

It is essentially a MacGuffin.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#755 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 06:24 PM

You know what strikes me as odd now? Why did Toneri needed eyes in the first place.Did he not have eyes before or were they stolen? What happened that he needed Hanabi's eyes to continue what he was doing?

Yeah. That never made a damn bit of sense to me either. If he did have eyes, wouldn't he have had the Byakugan or something, given he was a descendant of Hamura's bloodline, which had the Byakugan from Kaguya, just as Hagoromo had the Rinnegan. It just seems like it was a lame excuse to bring the Tenseigan into play without needing explaining anything about it,showing how messed up as usual The Last is, and why it should burn in the heat of a thousand suns along with everything after Chapter 598!!

#756 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 01:29 AM

better question why use Hanabi why not haishi he's eyes are probably better than hers.

Yeah. That never made a damn bit of sense to me either. If he did have eyes, wouldn't he have had the Byakugan or something, given he was a descendant of Hamura's bloodline, which had the Byakugan from Kaguya, just as Hagoromo had the Rinnegan. It just seems like it was a lame excuse to bring the Tenseigan into play without needing explaining anything about it,showing how messed up as usual The Last is, and why it should burn in the heat of a thousand suns along with everything after Chapter 598!!

The tenseigan made no sense since we never really found out what it was sure we saw it but that tells us nothing.

#757 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 10:46 AM

Well it was just to give Hinata a reason to go on the mission. Looking back on it now, it was not even a motivation or excuse as Hinata clearly didn't give a damn in the film. All Nardo had to do to bring her along was" Hinata wanna come with me? "We can have some wild $#%" talk", and she'd be like "yes take me with you Nardo-kun!!!". Just saying :zaru:  :th_yeah:

Edited by Phantom_999, 30 September 2019 - 10:46 AM.

#758 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 01:47 PM

Well it was just to give Hinata a reason to go on the mission. Looking back on it now, it was not even a motivation or excuse as Hinata clearly didn't give a damn in the film. All Nardo had to do to bring her along was" Hinata wanna come with me? "We can have some wild $#%" talk", and she'd be like "yes take me with you Nardo-kun!!!". Just saying :zaru:  :th_yeah:

Right really she has no reason to be on the mission when those going on it are more powerful than her. Plus her mind only had Naruto on it not saving her sister if I were hanabi I'd deck hinata after being saved and hate her,

#759 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 07:47 PM

Right really she has no reason to be on the mission when those going on it are more powerful than her. Plus her mind only had Naruto on it not saving her sister if I were hanabi I'd deck hinata after being saved and hate her,

Which begs the question, why didn't Sasuke help? If the whole world is in danger, you'd think he would show up and help than just destroy a boulder.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#760 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 09:35 PM

Which begs the question, why didn't Sasuke help? If the whole world is in danger, you'd think he would show up and help than just destroy a boulder.

Good question though I don't think it really mattered if he was there.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users