Close
Photo

Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2: Bonds is coming!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
72 replies to this topic

#21 NaruNinpo33

NaruNinpo33

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Drawing, Music, Art<br /><br />Favorite Anime:<br /><br />Naruto<br />Negima<br />Neon Genesis Evangelion<br />Elfen Lied <br />and many many more!

Posted 27 December 2007 - 03:29 AM

Well I don't know if it's just the Naruto Shippuuden movie or not, but it seems like over in Japan that they take much longer to get movies on DVD!!! And I thought we got most of our electronic imports from over there... I'm just eager.. I don't mean to whine haha. Does anyone know? I mean why it takes long

#22 Mephisto

Mephisto

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 05:25 AM

So the rumor was true after all, well, is not like Im lookin' forwar this mov dry.gif after the crash on the 4th movie I find Shippuden Movies just as filler chapters they dont want to show on tv (maybe aware of angry [insane and destructive] fans), so this is it, and, whats is that going to be about?? Are the animators going to skip Sasuke's parts on the anime to do so?? I think I pass this time sleep.gif

#23 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 27 December 2007 - 09:19 AM

QUOTE (NaruNinpo33 @ Dec 27 2007, 03:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I don't know if it's just the Naruto Shippuuden movie or not, but it seems like over in Japan that they take much longer to get movies on DVD!!! And I thought we got most of our electronic imports from over there... I'm just eager.. I don't mean to whine haha. Does anyone know? I mean why it takes long

The transition of pixels between a animated type of network to a J-NTSC (Japan) would result nothing more to static.

The process of transmuting those pixels is a LONG , PAINFUL and GUT WRENCHING process that revolves in changing the codes of the imagery and sometimes multiple graphical erases.

If I know mangakas and all that shanigan they'll probably use hand graphics and then simply throw them into a pot and let the animators do the work. Doing that takes A BIG ASS long while , into a film tape for the movie theaters. Now into a DVD , would result nothing more a work that would last more then 1 month.

Also there's the marketing business. People usually delay DVD processing to make fans , like yourself , eager in seeing them.

Also there's the fact that people can download them for free.

Now after , spewing my knowledge and soul into this , you BETTER understand.

:: Sorry for the off-topic ::

#24 ExquisiteKorean

ExquisiteKorean

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 06:02 AM

I'm SO glad. This is all the hype right now.

(:

#25 Dormin

Dormin

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 07:38 PM

Right, I have have two assumptions from this trailer:

The most expected one is that right now all the Sauske fan boys are creaming their pants just like when we did when we "thought" that Sakura's scream meant that the fourth movie= Narusaku.
Of course they will soon find out that this movie is another pile of filler rubbish where Sauske meets, yet another char of the day...

The 2 thought is that finally someone at the studios got some sanse and decided that movies are a good device to furteher other things rather then thir pockets.
But then comes the expected answer, Why should the first serious Naruto film should be foucsed on Sauske? :shamefulcry0js:

Made by Vongola10th

"Someone shoot me..." - Kyon, cheerful as always

#26 PhotoMemories

PhotoMemories

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 06:57 AM

Just another movie~

#27 Desperados

Desperados

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 01:50 AM

Only read this if you have been reading the manga and you have seen the Shippuden Movie 2 trailer.

I was wondering what this movie means for the manga/anime... Since Sasuke seems to be battling something in the dark with Naruto's help it seems like Sasuke will indeed rejoin Team 7. Also, I think that the thing they are fighting in the dark might actually be the kiuuby in Naruto's head. The location around the cage and inside the cage seems to be shrouded in complete darkness as in the trailer and we all know Sasuke can see Naruto's thoughts(or at least kiuuby related thoughts). Also now that we know the Mangekyou Sharingan can control the kiuuby maybe Sasuke is helping Naruto seal Kiuuby so he doesn't risk being taken under control by Madara.

What do you guys think?

#28 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 26 February 2008 - 07:44 AM

QUOTE (Desperados @ Feb 26 2008, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Only read this if you have been reading the manga and you have seen the Shippuden Movie 2 trailer.

I was wondering what this movie means for the manga/anime... Since Sasuke seems to be battling something in the dark with Naruto's help it seems like Sasuke will indeed rejoin Team 7. Also, I think that the thing they are fighting in the dark might actually be the kiuuby in Naruto's head. The location around the cage and inside the cage seems to be shrouded in complete darkness as in the trailer and we all know Sasuke can see Naruto's thoughts(or at least kiuuby related thoughts). Also now that we know the Mangekyou Sharingan can control the kiuuby maybe Sasuke is helping Naruto seal Kiuuby so he doesn't risk being taken under control by Madara.

What do you guys think?

Well, I wouldn't read too deeply into this because the movie and the manga rarely have any connections at all. Anime and manga are separate, and really, Sasuke joining seems a bit farfetched especially since the manga is reaching this stage at the moment. dry.gif

Sasuke sealing Kyuubi isn't likely I would say, could happen, but it would put me off.
If all it takes is a non-Mangekyo Sharingan to seal a demon lord as powerful as Kyuubi, then what's the point of Yondaime and Jiraiya?

You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#29 Dormin

Dormin

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 09:58 AM

comon it's just going to be a filler, what's the point dry.gif

Made by Vongola10th

"Someone shoot me..." - Kyon, cheerful as always

#30 TheVileOne

TheVileOne

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts
  • Interests:Anime, professional wrestling, movies, acting, film criticism, exercising, DVD collecting.

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:00 AM

The point is its there if you want it. Just a fun quick, feature length standalone adventure with Naruto and co.

I enjoy the first movie a lot. The animation is definitely a lot tighter than the series, and its a lot of fun.

Joe Is Gonna Kill You.

#31 Rockker

Rockker

Blissfully Inattentive

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Umm, I play guitar, drums, and bass, and i sing a lil bit too. I guess you could say i'm a one man band, but i dont think i could play all at once O,o. Music is my main interest, but i play football and run track for my school ^__^. I like dancing . I am a huge fan of blink 182 and know everything about them..... and scrubs =D

Posted 09 March 2008 - 07:29 PM

I'm sure most of you have at least heard of the fifth movie by now. dry.gif I heard about it maybe 2 or 3 months when I saw the official trailer on youtube (Here's info if you haven't). I want to hear your thoughts on the trailer. Personally, I think it looks like Naruto and Sasuke are teaming up.... but I want to hear what you guys think, and hopefully we'll receive more information.. a_plotting.gif
Let me hear it a_dance.gif

love.gif Rocker love.gif

#32 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 09 March 2008 - 08:17 PM

Merged topic with Shippuuden Movie 5 and moved it to Konoha Theater.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#33 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts
  • Interests:EHRGEIZ: God Bless The Ring!

Posted 25 March 2008 - 08:11 PM

WTF? There's already going to be a second shippuuden movie, and we still haven't gotten a subbed movie 4. i know i saw a Movie 4 RAW somewhere, but i lost it.

sushiset1_shrimp.gifHard-Gay-animated-sprite.gif
"Shiny. Let's go be bad guys."

#34 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:38 PM

Well the subbed 4th movie will be subbed soon, if not already. I thought I heard somewhere it already was quite awhile ago.

#35 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2008 - 06:23 AM

A new trailer for the movie just came out. Sorry, but I could only find it in Spanish subs. All I'll say is that it doesn't look like Naruto and Sasuke will be fighting (it does say NarutoXSasuke, which I'm sure Yaoi fans are taking a bit too seriously).

Trailer 2

#36 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 11:22 AM

I think they really are teaming up!!

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#37 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 20 April 2008 - 12:49 PM

Meh, I don't think so to be honest tongue.gif

They might be after the same enemy in the movie or something...and will be fighting 'together' in that sense that they're after the same guy. I don't think they'll really meet though. Maybe they'll see each other at one point in the movie.

Who knows the things we see in the trailers are dreams of someone (sounds familar? tongue.gif )

I'm not getting my hopes up
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#38 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 20 April 2008 - 06:49 PM

The movie is now called Shippuuden: Bonds.

Gonna have to change the topic title.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#39 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 20 April 2008 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (Kodachi Claws @ Apr 20 2008, 02:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A new trailer for the movie just came out. Sorry, but I could only find it in Spanish subs. All I'll say is that it doesn't look like Naruto and Sasuke will be fighting (it does say NarutoXSasuke, which I'm sure Yaoi fans are taking a bit too seriously).

Trailer 2

Wow....this is gonna suck worse than the first Shippuden movie.

uc.png

#40 FamoKrishina

FamoKrishina

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:drawing, reading, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Kirby, stars, writing, cats, birds, and other stuffs

Posted 22 April 2008 - 04:44 AM

The last movie taught me an important lesson: NEVER trust what they put in the trailers. They have a tendancy to be misleading. So I'm not getting my hopes up for this movie. The idea of Naruto and Sasuke teaming up doesn't even intrigue me much anyway. Probably because I don't like Sasuke that much. I'm friggin biased. XP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users