95 replies to this topic

#21 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:12 AM

Just finished seeing the Naruto vs Konohamaru OVA.

Positive Ending --Click here to view--
I guess it ended in a good note since everyone acknowledged that Naruto was already strong and only lost because he didn't follow the rules therefore getting disqualified. Gaara said he could become a Chunin anytime he wanted, Kakashi even recognized that Naruto's skills already surpassed his own (which being one of the strongest Jonin is saying something) and even Ebisu made a comment on how he was the leaf's hero.

I kinda feel bad for Sakura though. She tried to help Naruto by telling him to pay attention to the rules only for her to get yelled at by Tsunade for being loud and laughed at by everybody else, including Naruto, so no wonder she got angry and threw her shoe at him.

#22 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:58 AM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Apr 27 2012, 12:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I actually enjoyed it - not a master piece, or even the best movie, but it kept me entertained. I really liked the animation, and the ending parts had really nice music especially.

If I had issues, it was the fact that Naruto and Ryuuzetsu were doing so much after they were run through - I was like, rly? You have a huge gaping hole in you gushing blood, but you're all set to go throwing attacks and walking and jumping around the place for a good while after. Also, everyone was handling the run away prisoners while Naruto was bleeding out on the ground for how long? They all saw him and Ryuu get run through, so you'd think they'd send either Tsunade, Sakura, or Shizune to start healing him while the others dealt with cleanup.

Still, it was better than the last movie, imo. :-)

I agree. While it's not the best movie in the series, It's still better than most of them and kept me entertained. I'd have to say this would be second to Movie 3.

And I absolutely, honestly don't care if there's a NS moment or not. All I'm looking for is a good movie that keeps me entertained throughout the movie's duration. Pairings come second. Don't be so narrow-minded, people. I hate when people complain about the movies (or anime for that matter), just because there's no NS moment.

So what?? just because it doesn't have a NS moment, it's bad?? You have to remember this series is not about the pairings, it's about Naruto, the hero!!

Lastly, loved that omake at the end. Can't wait to see someone writing a fic about the fallout LOL.

EDIT: I didn't know Maroi's name had the same theme naming as Omoi & Karui. His name means calm. If I had known, I would've figured out he was Raikage's spy. laugh.gif very smooth.

Edited by Codus N, 28 April 2012 - 10:35 AM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#23 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:22 PM

Is it wrong that my favorite parts are with the fake assassin Naruto? biggrin.gif

#24 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:18 PM

no bashing but the movie was stupid and the script stupid and cliche

cuz the assassin naruto didnt used any of naruto's powers like rasengan, then naruto is arrested without proper judgement and without a chance to defend himself.
and he was with kakashi sakura sai and yamato all the time and they did nothing.
it was WTF!?

sakura didnt cried when naruto died* it was so WTF this movie i hope that road to ninja be better than this bullsh**

Edited by dovahkiin, 28 April 2012 - 03:20 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#25 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Apr 28 2012, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cuz the assassin naruto didnt used any of naruto's powers like rasengan, then naruto is arrested without proper judgement and without a chance to defend himself.
and he was with kakashi sakura sai and yamato all the time and they did nothing.
it was WTF!?

They couldnt say anything against what was going on or Naruto was screwed right there and then.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#26 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Apr 28 2012, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They couldnt say anything against what was going on or Naruto was screwed right there and then.

that what i said , he didnt had a proper judgement and the depoiment of his friend's didnt matter they forced naruto to go to the prison in a stupid way
SK-303_image007.jpg

#27 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Apr 28 2012, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that what i said , he didnt had a proper judgement and the depoiment of his friend's didnt matter they forced naruto to go to the prison in a stupid way

Ninja world bro there are no rules.

#28 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Apr 28 2012, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ninja world bro there are no rules.

???
they has rules to be chuunin, they has rules when u had to be a jounin even the hokage has some rules , but the way that naruto went to the prison was too dumb sorry, but everything has laws and in the naruto's world it has too

when kakashi was younger he wanted to follow the rules blindly

Edited by dovahkiin, 28 April 2012 - 03:34 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#29 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:36 PM

Not everyone follows the rules.

#30 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Apr 28 2012, 03:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not everyone follows the rules.

sry bro but i cant get what u are saying , it was stupid how naruto went to the prison
SK-303_image007.jpg

#31 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Apr 28 2012, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it was WTF!?

sakura didnt cried when naruto died* it was so WTF this movie i hope that road to ninja be better than this bullsh**

Haven't seen the movie yet. But maybe in the Ninja world they don't have due process. They just arrest people like crazy.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#32 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Apr 28 2012, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haven't seen the movie yet. But maybe in the Ninja world they don't have due process. They just arrest people like crazy.

this is the problem it was obvous that naruto was innocent so they still arrested him
SK-303_image007.jpg

#33 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Apr 28 2012, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this is the problem it was obvous that naruto was innocent so they still arrested him

Don't try to over think it or you'll get a headache. I bet the makers of Blood Prison just wanted to come up with any reason to get Naruto in jail and didn't thought of it too much like you're doing.

They're not very consistent with their reason in the end anyway. Remember that Naruto also got jailed at the beginning of Inheritors and in that movie Sakura herself immediately broke him out.

#34 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Apr 28 2012, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it wrong that my favorite parts are with the fake assassin Naruto? biggrin.gif

It was the only interesting part to me, tricksie, so you aren't alone on that. The whole prison stuff was a total snoozefest. Even the bits where the other Konoha people come in was only marginally interesting- The novelization of the end of the movie looks a million times better just from what little I've translated- no surprise, since that version is cowritten by Kishimoto.

I actually thought the last movie was more interesting than this one- least interesting Naruto movie, ever.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#35 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:08 PM

Uh huh... only because of the NS moment in it, right??? rolleyes.gif dry.gif

Edited by Codus N, 28 April 2012 - 05:10 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#36 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Apr 28 2012, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uh huh... only because of the NS moment in it, right??? rolleyes.gif dry.gif

i didnt see any NS moments in Blood Prison and any Nh moments , i think it had any pairing moments
SK-303_image007.jpg

#37 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:27 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 27 2012, 05:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As promised here is the scan of the last page of the Blood Prison novel. If you go to my member gallery folder- with a bonus of the two pages before that. (thought that was the easiest way to upload it- and copyright credit is given to Kishimoto.) I'm limiting it to three pages to stay in line with copyright law. I've only done a translation of the last page right now. If someone else wants to do their own translation of those three pages that has more free time than I do, they are welcome to. I'll eventually do it, but it will be a while.

What does the translation page say? can we see it?

Edited by Living Lavish, 28 April 2012 - 07:32 PM.

#38 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:55 PM

Am I the one who is questioning:

WHY THE HELL NARUTO IS STILL ALIVE WITH A BIG ASS HOLE IN HIS STOMACH?!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#39 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Apr 28 2012, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sakura didnt cried when naruto died*

the whole thing was a mission, they just didn't tell him

and he hadn't died yet and she was on the verge of tears until Tsunade stepped in

#40 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:27 PM

Wow a villain I actually enjoyed...till it died, and I didn't meant the crazy guard, I meant the crazy guard's son who went even crazier.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users