Posted 15 April 2011 - 06:08 AM

Why the hell do they torture us?

#42 Sennin-Naruto

Sennin-Naruto

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:hmm i lyk naruto its the only anime i still watch mainly couse its th best one thier is and cuz i wana see if narusaku will happen lyk i always wanted it too from the start

Posted 18 April 2011 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE (Blazing CobaltX @ Apr 9 2011, 02:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Omg, I wanna see it NOW! shamefulcry0js.gif

th_confused0089.gif omfg im sure thier will be alot of narusaku juicyness in this one. other than that its full of action which is best especillay since naruto is the kitten in power in this one/ but if the 4th shippuden movie took so long imagine this one argh1.png

#43 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 04:19 PM

Well, well.... this movie apparently seems to be getting quite the hype.

The screenplay/writing seems to be done by an award-winning author. Now that's some hype. Since Junki Takegami's not writing the movie this time.

EDIT: Apparently, the guy doing the screenplay is actually the guy who made the Naruto Spin-off of Jiraiya's book: The Gutsy Ninja. Now I'm hyped if only I could read Japanese so I'll be able to know how good he is. But then again, if he made the gutsy ninja spin-off that must mean Kishi approves his writing skills. I doubt Kishi would pick a random kid out of nowhere for that spin-off. After all, it is probably one of the things Kishi really put his heart into creating that book in the manga.

Edited by Codus N, 18 April 2011 - 04:31 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#44 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 12:29 PM

^ OMGWATFBBQNARUTO!!!!11!! zomg.gif

a_spaz.gif I want to see this SO BAD NAO!!!! The story line looks AMAZING!!! whatthekitten.gif
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#45 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:21 AM

-> http://www.narutoget...the-lost-tower/

#46 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:44 PM

Saw it awesome!
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#47 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:05 PM

I have only watched it till the seventh minute yet. I kinda got angry at Sai for preventing Sakura from jumping in the light dry.gif, but Sakura shouting for Naruto made me squeal a bit. whatthekitten.gif

Edited by Blazing CobaltX, 28 April 2011 - 05:05 PM.

#48 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (Otaru @ Apr 14 2011, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh God Naruto is sooo sexy O_o

Mmmmmmmm agreed love.gif
I can't wait for this oneeeeee I want to see it now! I totally think Sakura will play a role in this..she has to. It's not like she would ever sit there while Naruto was in jail.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#49 KoolKat

KoolKat

Feisty <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:14 PM

SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!! i cant wait!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif Hopefully some narusaku moments. <3 naruto is sexy!!

Edited by KoolKat, 02 May 2011 - 10:16 PM.

#50 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:42 AM

This seems to be an awesome movie, but I think I need to wait till the Summer to be certain, but Naruto never let's me down biggrin.gif

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#51 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 08:07 AM

hahah i always get goosebumps when i see Naruto making that face when the Prison guard closes the door to his cell. Its just saying "You think you can hold me in here, me who is a sage, me who saved an entire village? Oh hell no!!

This movie will be EPIC

#52 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (Fliss @ May 2 2011, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mmmmmmmm agreed love.gif
I can't wait for this oneeeeee I want to see it now! I totally think Sakura will play a role in this..she has to. It's not like she would ever sit there while Naruto was in jail.

Yeah, I think even Studio Pierrot knows this, they had her break him out of jail in movie 3 after all. (and Pierrot tends to repeat filler storylines a lot, and the movies are all filler.) I'm hoping they finally tone down her tsundere side to closer to canon- considering it's got to be placed around the time of her confession or later. (The Raikage having both hands could very easily be a mistake on Pierot's part- wouldn't be their first chronological mistake in a filler laugh.gif

Edited by ciardha, 14 May 2011 - 07:07 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#53 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 02:32 PM

Not really. Like I said, it's likely a flashback of the incident since the scene is greyed out. The arrest was probably done after the Kage Summit (when he no longer had his right arm.) The only problem with the arrest was that the one who attacked was an impostor.

It's also possible that Kishi might make a special chapter for this movie like Oda and Kubo once did. The fact that the writer of the Naruto spin-off novel (The Gutsy Ninja) is handling the script seems to hint at the possibility of Kishi approving the story as canon. To do so, Kishi will make a special chapter for the movie.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#54 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:03 PM

Looks like I'm the first one on this thread for a while, so that means I'm the first to produce the goods! biggrin.gif

Check this out... --Click here to view--
The Cloak is BACK!!

EPIC!!

EDIT: Release date in Japan is July 30th.

Edited by Quinny52, 17 June 2011 - 10:30 PM.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#55 Kobayashi

Kobayashi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, photography, computers, games...

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:21 PM

Heh so it will have a narusaku moment. Again Sakura is yelling narutos name hhhh, nice one there. So has movie aired in japan? If so, i hope someone in this fandom will tell us were there any narusaku moments.

Edited by Kobayashi, 17 June 2011 - 10:28 PM.

#56 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (Kobayashi @ Jun 17 2011, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heh so it will have a narusaku moment. Again Sakura is yelling narutos name hhhh, nice one there. So has movie aired in japan? If so, i hope someone in this fandom will tell us were there any narusaku moments.

Yeah I heard her yell thattttt <3 So we know she WILL make an appearance (of course she was going to, like I said she would never just sit there while he was in prison) and be with Naruto at some point. I really hope there is NS in it as well, but even if there isn't it still looks amazingly cool! I am way excited for it

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#57 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 12:15 AM

Dang, that long trailer looks EPIC. And it looks like Sakura's going to try to break him out, of course. I'm pretty sure she and Naruto are the only characters to make an appearance in every movie so far, so it'd be weird if they left her out. It also has Tsunade and Killer Bee helping out, but I'm not sure what side he's gonna be on. Maybe Ei sends him to clear up the misunderstanding? If this movie takes place around the time of Kage Summit Arc, Bee and Naruto shouldn't even know each other yet.
I wonder if it's just gonna be close friends (Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Kakashi, etc.) or if all the Konoha 11 are going to help out. I sort of hope Hinata doesn't make an appearance. Every time that poor girl appears, her fans blow it completely out of proportion, even in fillers and movies.

Also, what's with that last part? Gaara watching a fight between Naruto and Konohamaru? Chunin Exams, perhaps?

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#58 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 18 June 2011 - 12:48 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Jun 17 2011, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I sort of hope Hinata doesn't make an appearance. Every time that poor girl appears, her fans blow it completely out of proportion, even in fillers and movies.

Also, what's with that last part? Gaara watching a fight between Naruto and Konohamaru? Chunin Exams, perhaps?

Well, for Hinata in Shippuden Movie 2, she had such a minor role, we hadn't seen her until almost at the end where she was captive when she tried to saved the prisoners. In Movie 3, she had a even minor role, there wasn't enough to give her spotlight. So I assuming that in this movie (YESS!!! Sakura is in along with Killer Bee and Tsunade!), Hinata is even not important to be included in this movie.

Now for the last thing, that'a an OVA short of Naruto Vs. Konohamaru, fighting in the Chuunin Exams that will be premiere before the movie starts. (I bet that Naruto isn't going to promote because of the kiddie humor Pierrot always provide).

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#59 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:46 AM

QUOTE (Quinny52 @ Jun 17 2011, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks like I'm the first one on this thread for a while, so that means I'm the first to produce the goods! biggrin.gif

Check this out... --Click here to view--
The Cloak is BACK!!

EPIC!!

EDIT: Release date in Japan is July 30th.

This movie just keeps looking better and better (some of the music sounded almost like the soundtrack for Pirates of the Caribbean - 0:35-0:45).

Loved to see Sakura in action, and to hear her yelling out for Naruto. Hopefully there'll be some nice NS moments and Sakura kicking butt moments. cool.gif

Also, am I the only one to think that 0:47-0:49 is extremely suggestive? heheelq7.png Yo Sakura, they got Naruto all ready for you
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#60 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 02:03 AM

1:10 is it just me or does that look like a young Tsunade o.O

also I think I saw the "princess" character... lol

Edited by pharix, 18 June 2011 - 02:10 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users