35 replies to this topic

#1 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 09:56 PM

WHATS UP YALL!!!!! XD Welcome To My New Gaming Topic Thread!!!

Your (Hopefully) Future #1 Thread In All New Information, Theories, announcements and Excitements In All Things Gaming!!!!

Now what this means is the next following things...

1: Any Information regarding Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo or PC can be shared through here by any members within the forum to any members who have an express interest with such foretold information

2: When a topic about a certain game is being discussed more thoroughly and in detail then any other within the thread, a new topic thread will be created for the sole purpose to discuss said Game.

3: For entertainment value for this thread to stay lively, I invite any members to record videos of their actual gameplay. Wether it be for walkthroughs on certain games, tips and tricks for any of us to learn within a certain game or to showcase some of your best moments (be it Epic or Hilariously Funny) of certain games, please leave links of your recordings right here and we'll all have a great time!!!

Now.........LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!! 😎

#2 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 11:52 PM

Anyone here excited for Fallout 4? 

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#3 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 07:20 AM

Hmm...haven't really had a whole lot of interest or saw any interesting game news for a while, so I've mostly just been going back and playing some of my older games on PS3. Waiting to see if rumors of a slimmer PS4 at the end of the year are true or not. Otherwise, not much on PS4 that really makes me want to just to go out and buy one yet. At least nothing that I can't wait to play later on.

Though, as someone who plays Call of Duty for fun (not a huge uber-competitive online player, and actually play and enjoy the campaigns, which I feel should still get focus instead of more and more on just multiplayer), I am, once again, irked at how flippant and hypocritical a chunk of the fans are with the announcement and teasers shown for Black Ops III this year. Many of those same fans were those who complained to no end about Black Ops II, Ghosts, and Advanced Warfare being "too futuristic", even trying to say Advanced Warfare was "Halo territory" simply because of the use of exo-suits that allowed double jumping and such, yet Black Ops III's story is supposed to take place in 2065, 41 years after II (and, by story comparison, 1 year further than Advanced Warfare's 2064), and from the looks of the teasers, it's even more futuristic than Advanced Warfare, yet all I see from those fans are praises about how awesome it looks and such.

I'm also sure many of those fans will quickly change their minds a month in and complain (mostly with multiplayer) about how "lame" it is and how the previous game(s) were "better" and so on simply because they won't be winning every single one of their matches like they think they "deserve" to while blaming all of their losses on "over/underpowered" weapons/equipment/streaks, hackers, etc. instead of their own game play.

Seriously, for example, on a larger, more open map in Ghosts, there were people who were still trying to mindlessly run and gun with a submachine gun or shotgun, acting like it was Black Ops II (which was almost all overly-tiny and simplistic maps where submachine guns and shotguns while spraying from the hip ruled the game along with the usual streak-fests as opposed to actual gun battles), who constantly get killed by people using light machine guns or sniper rifles from a distance, and the person who got killed will complain about the other player's stuff being OP/UP or that they're "hacking" and such.

2e5.gif

#4 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 07:21 AM

I myself look forward to E3 this year, especially with what we'll get most likely :)

#5 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:08 AM

Anyone here excited for Fallout 4? 

Honestly I don't know 😥
I've known for a long time that Fallout 3 has been an amazingly popular game but never had the chance to play it 😞.

I have played another Bethesda game, Elder Scrolls: Skyrim and loved the hell out of it (I think I replayed that one 10 or 15 times) but don't know if it's the same exact excitement as Fallout 3.

If it is then I would like to get Fallout 4 but other then that I'm not sure yet lol

#6 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:18 AM

Hmm...haven't really had a whole lot of interest or saw any interesting game news for a while, so I've mostly just been going back and playing some of my older games on PS3. Waiting to see if rumors of a slimmer PS4 at the end of the year are true or not. Otherwise, not much on PS4 that really makes me want to just to go out and buy one yet. At least nothing that I can't wait to play later on.

Though, as someone who plays Call of Duty for fun (not a huge uber-competitive online player, and actually play and enjoy the campaigns, which I feel should still get focus instead of more and more on just multiplayer), I am, once again, irked at how flippant and hypocritical a chunk of the fans are with the announcement and teasers shown for Black Ops III this year. Many of those same fans were those who complained to no end about Black Ops II, Ghosts, and Advanced Warfare being "too futuristic", even trying to say Advanced Warfare was "Halo territory" simply because of the use of exo-suits that allowed double jumping and such, yet Black Ops III's story is supposed to take place in 2065, 41 years after II (and, by story comparison, 1 year further than Advanced Warfare's 2064), and from the looks of the teasers, it's even more futuristic than Advanced Warfare, yet all I see from those fans are praises about how awesome it looks and such.

I'm also sure many of those fans will quickly change their minds a month in and complain (mostly with multiplayer) about how "lame" it is and how the previous game(s) were "better" and so on simply because they won't be winning every single one of their matches like they think they "deserve" to while blaming all of their losses on "over/underpowered" weapons/equipment/streaks, hackers, etc. instead of their own game play.

Seriously, for example, on a larger, more open map in Ghosts, there were people who were still trying to mindlessly run and gun with a submachine gun or shotgun, acting like it was Black Ops II (which was almost all overly-tiny and simplistic maps where submachine guns and shotguns while spraying from the hip ruled the game along with the usual streak-fests as opposed to actual gun battles), who constantly get killed by people using light machine guns or sniper rifles from a distance, and the person who got killed will complain about the other player's stuff being OP/UP or that they're "hacking" and such.

Hmm I can understand that because I'm practically the same when it comes Call Of Duty. I don't see much of a big deal about it either wether the games are going into a much more futuristic version or not. They have already created many games based on past history and on versions of current history, so it'd be natural for them to take this route as well.

It's a shooter game so instead of worrying the extra details about it, start shooting people in the head like you are supposed to!!! Lol 😏

#7 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:20 AM

I myself look forward to E3 this year, especially with what we'll get most likely :)

OH HELL YEAH!!!! I'm Already Excited About What May Be Showing!!!! Especially the rumors of Kingdom Hearts 3 and Dark Souls 3!!! 😆 lol

#8 TheFlash

TheFlash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 02:45 PM

Who here is excited for Uncharted 4? I know I am and hopefully they will show it off more this E3.

tumblr_n45nt0asf91t4e7bbo2_400.gif

#9 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 12:58 PM

Who here is excited for Uncharted 4? I know I am and hopefully they will show it off more this E3.

Im most definitely am XD lol

I've played the uncharted series quite a lot in the past so it's amazing to know they will be doing another game for it. And not only that but possibly the last of the series!!

So here's to hoping they deliver 😎

#10 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:06 PM

Alright I have said I would put some new news and information on this post whenever I can about gaming so here's is some news for you to listen

1: RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 (POSSIBILITY)
There have been recently leaked rumors of the game being showed at E3 with a gameplay trailer but no official word has been put out to give these rumors validation. Here is a video concerning the rumors...

2: DARK SOULS 3
There has been strong evidence of the game being in the making due to leaked images being served on the Internet by an unknown source. From what's to be understood about the game it will be on Xbox one and PS4 and with a couple of new game play mechanics that the previous two games did not have. For more insight into the info here is a video link of reviewers on their intake on the leaked images...

3: E3 Nintendo line up
I am not the first person to come to to ask about Nintendo games because of my lack of enthusiasm to play them but it won't stop me to lay down at least something about the games for you guys to know XD
So with that in mind here is a video link to what Nintendo "May" be revealing at E3....

http://youtu.be/wY9qKgepKZk

For more information in the future and with regarding E3 tomorrow on June 15th please sure to check out the thread what I post and come to discuss about!!! CHECK Y'ALL LATER!!! XD

Edited by MoonDrop04, 14 June 2015 - 01:20 PM.

#11 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:02 PM

Red dead redemption 2? Pls yes

Man that would be awesome, the first game was just so awesome and incredible, I think it was one of the only games that managed to make me tear up near the ending

C'mon Rockstar, blow my mind again !

#12 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 10:58 PM

Red dead redemption 2? Pls yes
Man that would be awesome, the first game was just so awesome and incredible, I think it was one of the only games that managed to make me tear up near the ending

C'mon Rockstar, blow my mind again !

Yeah it was an incredible game to play!!! XD

The first western based game I've ever played was "GUN" and I thought they would never make a fun game like that again.....Glad Rockstar blew my expectations away with Red Dead!!!

The ending of the game was shocking to me as well because I never expected the main character of the game that you played the whole game would go out like that. But honestly the after play of the game is what downed me about it because it wasn't the same playing the original main character ya know?

#13 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 11:09 PM

Yeah it was an incredible game to play!!! XD

The first western based game I've ever played was "GUN" and I thought they would never make a fun game like that again.....Glad Rockstar blew my expectations away with Red Dead!!!

The ending of the game was shocking to me as well because I never expected the main character of the game that you played the whole game would go out like that. But honestly the after play of the game is what downed me about it because it wasn't the same playing the original main character ya know?

Yeah I know what you mean

Though the mission you play to avenge the original MC was sweet  :D

Did you play L.A Noire? It's a detective game, rockstar had a part in it's development too

#14 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:28 AM

Yeah I know what you mean

Though the mission you play to avenge the original MC was sweet  :D

Did you play L.A Noire? It's a detective game, rockstar had a part in it's development too

Nah but I have heard a lot about L.A Noire being a great game.

I think the main reason I never got around to playing it was because of the time era the game was based on. Stuff like movies, games or novels based on that certain period time never intrigued me enough to check it out and even if It did I never stook to much time on it :(

The only noticible Rockstar games that I have played numerous times were GTA: San Andreas, Bully, GTA 4, Red Dead Redemption and lastly GTA 5. Now out of all of those Bully stook out the most because of its storyline and gameplay back in the day :D

#15 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 03:09 AM

I'm SO lookinfg forward to E3!!!! On aside note I got a new gaming laptop! :D

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#16 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 06:39 AM

Hmm I can understand that because I'm practically the same when it comes Call Of Duty. I don't see much of a big deal about it either wether the games are going into a much more futuristic version or not. They have already created many games based on past history and on versions of current history, so it'd be natural for them to take this route as well.

It's a shooter game so instead of worrying the extra details about it, start shooting people in the head like you are supposed to!!! Lol

Yeah, it was even explained that one of the reasons the developers have moved into modern/future settings is because, since things obviously haven't quite happened yet, it gives them more freedom to be more innovative with things based on things that exist(ed) and currently in development. Like Exo-suits do exist today, but they just have a number of flaws (inadequate, portable power sources, light enough materials, etc.) and things to correct, but with 50 years of R&D, who knows how far along things could be with them? Walking tanks have been a constant idea, and used in other games, too (like the Stalker/Goliath in the Resistance series). Hand-carried railguns are possible if R&D keeps up (IIRC, it was said that the first railguns should be ready on ships by the 2020s or so)

To do games based on the (actual) past, developers are restricted in what they can do because of having to maintain historical accuracy. Obviously, that doesn't mean they can't make a good game based on historical events in general, as a bunch of games have shown, but people also can't expect anything so innovative and whatnot either.

It's why it's such a hypocritical double-standard for people to keep demanding something new and innovative from, in this case, Call of Duty developers, because everything is "cut and pasted" by this point, only to then hate practically everything different and more innovative in the new game and constantly lamenting how the previous games were better, the very games they constantly complained were "cut and pasted" and what they wanted less off. There is just no pleasing a chunk of the community.

2e5.gif

#17 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 03:16 PM

DISHONORED 2

Well one of the most renowned games is making a comeback with a sequel.......and they are bringing a woman's touch to its dark mix!!! :fu:

Here is the first official trailer for DISHONORED 2

#18 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 15 June 2015 - 03:31 PM

Careful with spoilers about already released games guys, Ive already beaten Red Dead but others might not have.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#19 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 08:35 PM

DOOM E3 2015

To all those that like those cult classic games that defined a genre, most noticibley in this case shooting and horror, here from Bethesda games E3 showcase.........DOOM

#20 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 08:43 PM

Here is a big one :fu:.......

FALLOUT 4

I have never had the chance or pleasure to play Fallout 3 but I have played a crazy kitten amount of Elder Scrolls Skyrim. And from what I have just seen.....I'm gonna be one busy guy at the end of the year!!!

So to best explain what people are getting themselves into from what they have been waiting for for years......a video link to the E3 Bethesda Showcase featuring Game director of Bethesda Studios Todd Howard....and his demo of FALLOUT 4!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users