Close
Photo

Final Fantasy XV Teaser? Trailer is out!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:08 AM

It's beeaaaauuuutiful! Other than the eyes, which they've trimmed back on size a little, it looks like real people. But that's always been a truth about Enix games. It's just so much more so.

The combat system looks like it'll be more real time like Kingdom Hearts. Can't say I'll mind too much. 

There are definitely a lot of questions generated. Luna... 

I will say this: they fight with weapons that appear out of nowhere. There are giant turtles, I assume and hope there's a summoning system, but they drive around in a regular car... It doesn't morph or float or turn into a giant Alexander. Kind of blaaaah. But everything else in the trailer. I'm excited!

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#2 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:14 AM

Seem like Neo ff8. Will we get a love story this time?
Anyway, does nocti still look like sasuke?

#3 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:16 AM

Looks very interesting, gunna be weird not having a female Protagonist due to us having one for 3 straight games (Not complaining FF13 Series is one of my favorites) Can't wait to try this out.   

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#4 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:29 AM

Final Fantasy XV: Road Trip Romeo.  

Looks good.

#5 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:02 PM

square enix can release all the trailers they want. As long as there's no official release date I'm going to continue believing this game is vapor ware. I don't care what Tetsuya Nomura says you don't take this long in making a game (8 freaking years). This game was supposed to be release BEFORE XIII back when it was first announced in E3 2006. XIII was released in 2010, XIII2 in 2012 and now Lightning returns in 2014 still no sign of XV to be release this year, or next year, or the year after. Nomura can run his mouth and say the prettiest things about this game but the reality is no release date at this point raises my suspicions that XV is nothing but vapor ware. We can't exclude the excuse that the game won't be release because the PS4 hasn't been release. We want less talking and more action release the game already. Or there could be the reason that the game is really vapor ware and Nomura is trying to keep a straight face in front of the millions of anticipating fans.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#6 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 01:51 AM

An announcement has been made that XV's release date will be announce in March 2016. So we have to wait for March of next year so we can wait until God knows when for the game to finally be release. Seriously I don't know if I should laugh it's like square has ran out of ideas. Maybe the game will be release on Christmas 2016 or maybe early 2017. Let's remember that this game was first announced back in 2006.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users