23 replies to this topic

#1 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:47 AM

I'm more into Adv/Fantasy/Action with a splash of romance ^>^ It has gotten so bad that I must have romance in a game. I also like simulation games( NOT SIMS)Sims get's rather boring after a while. I'm more into the Harvest Moon series. Music Simulation games are cool also. Not a lot of them but still a few.

Games I play/Played:

Fable 1-3, Skyrim, Dragon Age, Persona 3 Portable, Jade Empire, Harvest Moon(series), Oblivion, Mass Effect 1-3. I'm planning to play the Witcher next. *>*

Edited by Baka chan, 08 June 2014 - 03:47 AM.

#2 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 04:33 AM

If its RPGs you like, I recommend Dark Souls 2, its a hard game but also fun, it gets easy once you learn everything though. The game is one part action, but also creepy because at times, things will just come out and smack you down. Even other players can invade your world. Its also fun because though the bosses are hard and can deal a lot of damage, there are many creative ways to kill them, some even luring them off cliffsides for an instant kill!

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#3 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:25 AM

If its RPGs you like, I recommend Dark Souls 2, its a hard game but also fun, it gets easy once you learn everything though. The game is one part action, but also creepy because at times, things will just come out and smack you down. Even other players can invade your world. Its also fun because though the bosses are hard and can deal a lot of damage, there are many creative ways to kill them, some even luring them off cliffsides for an instant kill!

I played Dark Souls. I didn't like it. I love the theme and everything. The story is interesting but it scared the hell out of me.

#4 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:37 AM

Well...I am a hardcore gamer and I like FPS games. I do play third person shooter at times. I even like action-adventure games. Harvest moon :D....that was one of my favourite games :P. I love that Karen girl. If I am not wrong she is a blonde right?

There are many games I've played. I'll list them.
Battlefield series
Batman Archam Asylum/City
Call of duty whole series except ghosts
Metro: Last Light
Watch dogs(not yet completed)
Infamous 1/Second sons
Halo 3
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Harvest moon
Prince pf Persia whole series
Assassins Creed whole series except the 4th part
NFS(Most Wanted being my favourite)
Skyrims: Elder Scrolls 5
Farcry 1/2/3
And many more....actually I don't remember all of them XD. But these are some I remember :P

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#5 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:15 PM

Well...I am a hardcore gamer and I like FPS games. I do play third person shooter at times. I even like action-adventure games. Harvest moon :D....that was one of my favourite games :P. I love that Karen girl. If I am not wrong she is a blonde right?

There are many games I've played. I'll list them.
Battlefield series
Batman Archam Asylum/City
Call of duty whole series except ghosts
Metro: Last Light
Watch dogs(not yet completed)
Infamous 1/Second sons
Halo 3
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Harvest moon
Prince pf Persia whole series
Assassins Creed whole series except the 4th part
NFS(Most Wanted being my favourite)
Skyrims: Elder Scrolls 5
Farcry 1/2/3
And many more....actually I don't remember all of them XD. But these are some I remember :P

You haven't lived until you played the more newer and improved harvest moons. Better looking men and well girls for you.

#6 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:18 PM

You haven't lived until you played the more newer and improved harvest moons. Better looking men and well girls for you.

HELL YEAH!!!!! Can you sight some of them? I mean new Harvest Moon versions? I want to play it so bad XD

#7 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:51 PM

Simulations

Euro Truck Simlator 2, American Truck Simulator when it comes out, Flight Siulator X

Economic games (games you have to maintain some kind of economy)

Sim City, The Sims, Minecraft kind of has an economy when playing on servers. People have shops, farms, and other things

Strategy

Universe at War: Earth Assault, Star Wars Empire at War/Republic at War, Age of Empires, Tom Clensey's End War

Action

Star Wars Battlefront 1 & 2, Frontlines: Fuel of war, Halo, Battlefield, Tomb Raider

RPG

Oblivion, Skyrim, GTAV, Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed

Odd games

Jaws Unnleashed, Echo: The Dolphin Defender of the Future

Old games

Star Fox 64, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Majora's mask, Wind Waker, James Bond Golden Eye, Banjo-Kazooie

#8 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 04:38 PM

HELL YEAH!!!!! Can you sight some of them? I mean new Harvest Moon versions? I want to play it so bad XD

wii
Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny. < This is a spin-off from the normal HM series. It's more of action/adv/fantasy game but you can still get married when u clear the main story line.

3DS
HM:A new beginning
Tale of Two Towns

Check them all out here: http://www.fogu.com/hm/

I personally prefer HM:AP. You can have two kids and make them do work on the farm.

I haven't played HM: A New Beginning yet but I plan to get it.

Edited by Baka chan, 08 June 2014 - 04:44 PM.

#9 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 08 June 2014 - 11:20 PM

I personally Love Games with Great Character Development (which is kinda rare nowadays). Persona titles , Fire Emblem Awakening, Conception 2, Visual Novels , etc :3

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#10 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:05 AM

My favorite genre are Japanese RPG: Tales series, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts among others.

Shooters: Call of Duty is Cool, I love the Metal Slug series old school 2D shooters and the Contra series.

Hack and slashor button smashers: Ninja Gaiden, Devil May cry, Sengoku Basara etc.

Fighting: Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Guilty Gear etc.

Racing: The need for speed series.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#11 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:55 AM

wii
Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny. < This is a spin-off from the normal HM series. It's more of action/adv/fantasy game but you can still get married when u clear the main story line.

3DS
HM:A new beginning
Tale of Two Towns

Check them all out here: http://www.fogu.com/hm/

I personally prefer HM:AP. You can have two kids and make them do work on the farm.

I haven't played HM: A New Beginning yet but I plan to get it.

Thank you :D. But, can you state the emulators for wii? I mean the only console I have is PS4 and I don't have Wii. So can you state the emulators for wii for pc, that is?

#12 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:08 AM

My favorite genre are platform games, and I only purchase with a good amount of them. I also like beat 'em up, puzzle, adventure -including graphic adventures- games. I like fighting games but I am not good at them. I like some strategy games but they are hard for me getting into. FPS shooters bore me to tears. I can not stand ninety percent of RPGs, but I really love some of them. I usually preffer 2D to 3D, arcade gameplay style and colourful games. I also preffer when the characters are blank slates and the plot is nothing but an Excuse plot.

My favourite consoles also are NES, SNES, Genesis, Gameboy, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 64, Playstation 1.

Platform games - Super Mario Bros, Donkey Kong Country, Sonic, Kirby, Mega Man, Castlevania... Honourable mentions to Alex Kidd, Ristar, Spyro, Crash...

Fighting games - Street Fighter, King of Fighters, Mortal Kombat, Samurai Shodown...

RPG - Final Fantasy (I, IV, V, VI, VII, IX), Golden Sun, Earthbound, Secret of Mana, Phantasy Star...

Adventure - Metroid, Kid Icarus, Zelda, Terranigma...

Strategy - Super Robot Wars, Fire Emblem, Shining Force...

Edited by Jenskott, 09 June 2014 - 08:18 AM.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#13 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:15 PM

Favorite genres:

Fighting: Street Fighter, Tekken, Dead or Alive, King of Fighters, Virtua Fighter, Darkstalkers, Rival Schools, Samurai Shodown, Mortal Kombat, Capcom Vs. series

Platform: Sonic, Kirby, Crash, Spyro (both old school classics)

Puzzle: Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo and some others

Action and Adventure games

Racing

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#14 Cloyias

Cloyias

Clumsy guy

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:I like many, MANY things.
    Anime, sci-fi, tv shows, movies.
    Games, but it's not so interesting to play alone, especially mmorpg ( housing and pets <3 )
    Reading books. I like to animate stuff, and I love drawing. ( sadly in not good at it )
    Animals <3 , Indie pop:3
    And still, there's so much more...

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:17 PM

Mmorpg ( Guild Wars 2, FF: XIV ) is my favorite genre, and if there's housing, pets and not being alone all the time while playing, then i am in love :3
I like games with great story( Walking Dead season 1, Tomb Raider ), sidescrollers ( Trine ) 2-4 co-op games ( Hammerwatch )  and Moba ( League of Legends, Smite ) too.

" And if we turn back time, could we learn to live right? "

23hljpw.jpg

#15 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:21 PM

My fav genres are:-

Rpgs-GTA series,Red Dead Redemption,Killzone ShadowFall,Batman Arkham series, Skyrim Assassin's Creed series,Mass Effect Series,Final Fantasy,Diablo,Fallout series,DarkSouls 2,DragonAge 2,Wtcher 2,Tomb Raider.

Shooting-COD,BattleField,MaxPayne1&2,

Sports:-NFS,Gran Turismo,Burnout,FIFA,PES,NBA.

Fightning-DBZ,Tekken,StreetFighter,MortalKombat atc

Hack and Slash-Ninja Gaiden series,DMC.

Action-Adventure-Uncharted series,Last of Us,Metal Gear Solid 5 only,GoD of War series,Prince of persia.

Simulation:-Sims,Singstar.Flight Simulator.

Platform:-Mario and Pokemon X and Y.

#16 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:18 PM

Thank you :D. But, can you state the emulators for wii? I mean the only console I have is PS4 and I don't have Wii. So can you state the emulators for wii for pc, that is?

Extremely LATE reply. You can try Dolphin Emulator but you need a very fast pc for it.

#17 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:47 AM

Big fan of RPG's, RTS', & Adventure/Action games.

Final Fantasy, Supreme Commander, Fallout Series, Elder Scrolls, Halo Wars, Record of Agarest War Series as well.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#18 Burning_Wulf

Burning_Wulf

Just your friendly, neighborhood zombie hunter.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Wolves, Anime/Manga, Rx7, NaruSaku, Timeoff work, Sleeping, Comics, Napping, Cats, Resting, Skeet, and Racing plus too much more....

Posted 23 October 2014 - 09:40 PM

I love my rpgs; Final Fantasy, Mass Effect, Skyrim, Grandia, Legend of Legaia, but I also enjoy FPS; Cod, Halo, Unreal Tournament,and Counter Strike. I was into RTS for time; Age of Empires, Command and Conquer. And some racing simulators, Grand Turismo, Forza, Ridge Racer.

coco_zps31bec3d3.jpg

#19 Mus1cLov3r

Mus1cLov3r

Noob guitarist

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:[Insert stuff]

Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:25 PM

I mostly enjoy RPGs, fighting games, and adventures. :3

Edited by Mus1cLov3r, 28 October 2014 - 10:00 PM.

BASK in the awesomeness of my status!

Yeah...

Wonderful weather we're having, huh?

#20 Guest_yellowflash_*

Guest_yellowflash_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2014 - 01:41 AM

3rd person adventure games, any PS4 gamers here?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users