#5441 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:50 AM

QUOTE (Branden @ Aug 12 2012, 08:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't believe Kushina has green eyes. Where did you get this idea from?

hmm....some pictures make her look like she has blue eyes...some make her have pale green, but really they look gray to me :3

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#5442 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:40 PM

An eye colour doesn't need to have only one colour. I have blue, just blue. XD but bluexgrey is a very normal mix, maybe Kushina's eyes are more like dark turquoise.

Edited by sushi., 12 August 2012 - 12:40 PM.

ナルサク

#5443 4000TMNT

4000TMNT

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:06 PM

Any news on the novel book for the movie.

#5444 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE (Branden @ Aug 12 2012, 04:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't believe Kushina has green eyes. Where did you get this idea from?

Kushina Uzumaki bright red hair, Prussian Blue eyes (Prussian Blue is a mix of indigo and green, the green doesn't show in the mix like it would with a lighter blue, but it alters the indigo from almost black to a very distinct shade of dark blue color ) The genetics of eye color is fascinating.

Even in real life it can blend in quite a different fashion within a family. Recessive genes can blend between parents and an eye color that neither the child's parents or even grandparents had can show up. Which is exactly what happened with me. No one on either side had had the very dark brown eyes (the shade of very dark chocolate) that come from the portion of the ancestry that was Native American (from three different Powhatan confederated tribes on my mother's side, unknown NC tribe on my father's paternal side) for at least three generations, but it showed up with me.)

Contrary to what most of us learned in school eye color is a very complicated thing involving multiple genes. In a nutshell though, any eye color you have in your ancestry can potentially show up in your kids, and two colors can even appear to blend creating a new eye color that can be passed down....

In other words Naruto and Sakura could have kids with all kinds of shades of green or blue eyes or various admixtures...

Edited by ciardha, 12 August 2012 - 05:55 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#5445 CherryBlossom77

CherryBlossom77

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Aug 12 2012, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kushina Uzumaki bright red hair, Prussian Blue eyes (Prussian Blue is a mix of indigo and green, the green doesn't show in the mix like it would with a lighter blue, but it alters the indigo from almost black to a very distinct shade of dark blue color )

Hey any news on the novel yet I.m so anxious happy.gif

#5446 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 12 2012, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That, and Sakura went to apologize Naruto by going to his house, but that's when she saw him happy with the family. I really wish I can see her face on that moment. You can sense that Sakura just couldn't hurt his feelings. It would seem like if they end up staying there for a very long time, Sakura would do so, as long as Naruto is happy. That's why she couldn't tell him.

You know, for the past week, I feel like NaruSaku is going to be the one that Kishi has decided long time ago. More like always plan it since he begins writing. I don't know. Perhaps all of you guys in the debate thread that really convinced me 100%. I should not be confident yet, but it's sure getting to me.

Well isn't it confirmed that Sakura try to protect Narutos happiness by going after Menma?

so yes she bascially staying there for his sake even tho she wants to leave.

#5447 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Aug 12 2012, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well isn't it confirmed that Sakura try to protect Narutos happiness by going after Menma?

so yes she bascially staying there for his sake even tho she wants to leave.

It is. I'm only stating the part from the fence scene before the invasion.

#5448 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (CherryBlossom77 @ Aug 12 2012, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey any news on the novel yet I.m so anxious happy.gif

Was going to work a bit on it last night but my pollen allergies, plus normal work day stresses (I worked this past Saturday) triggered a mild but very persistent migraine. (Neither medicine, nor the external homeopathic treatments that sometimes works for me, nor laying down in a semi darkened room with a cool cloth on my forehead, budged it to go away for several hours... I feel it wanting to come back on me but I think I can forestall it- haven't eaten yet today, certain foods sometimes will cut off a migraine if it starts slow and I catch it just as the symptoms start. Wasn't hungry earlier, but am now. So if I stop the migraine I'll work on a bit of translation today.)

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#5449 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:18 PM

hot bath with a bag of frozen peas behind your head Ciardha

that is my sons Grandmother's chosen remedy for migraines biggrin.gif

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#5450 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:48 PM

New A-rank mission:

http://www.narutofor...;postcount=1477

While there are nice fan arts, this is about the movie. Any takers? happy.gif

#5451 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 11 2012, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That, and Sakura went to apologize Naruto by going to his house, but that's when she saw him happy with the family. I really wish I can see her face on that moment. You can sense that Sakura just couldn't hurt his feelings. It would seem like if they end up staying there for a very long time, Sakura would do so, as long as Naruto is happy. That's why she couldn't tell him.

Sakura's desire to preserve Naruto's happiness can be traced back as far as at least the first test in the chuunin exams where she was willing to quit in order to preserve Naruto's dream love.gif I'm glad that Kishi so strongly portrayed that aspect of her relationship with Naruto in this movie!

On a side note, I thought the scene where she wanted to apologize happened before their talk at the fence??

Okay lets see:
1. Sakura sees Sasuke flirting with the other girls
2. Sakura sees other families and starts to feel lonely
3. Sakura decides to apologize to Naruto
4. Sakura goes to his house and sees him happy and decides not to interfere
[time passage?]
5. Fence scene
6. Sakura goes off to find Menma/Tobi herself
7. The village is attacked by Menma, which Naruto sees from a distance as he was walking away
8. Sakura faces off against Menma, round 1, and gets kidnapped while Naruto watches on the side
9. Naruto talks with Minato and Kushina, finds the cloak Sakura dropped, and goes off to save her

Sound about right timeline wise, or am I mixing anything up?
You know, for the past week, I feel like NaruSaku is going to be the one that Kishi has decided long time ago. More like always plan it since he begins writing. I don't know. Perhaps all of you guys in the debate thread that really convinced me 100%. I should not be confident yet, but it's sure getting to me.

The movie has definitely served as a boost to my confidence in NaruSaku as well, given that Kishi made their relationship one of the main focuses in the movie. It sparks discussion, and then you start to remember all of these things in the manga that just further strengthen the belief that NaruSaku is going to be end game.
QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 11 2012, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I do wonder what happens to that scene when Naruto bangs on the wall and Sakura is watching him.

That's a good point, I had forgotten about that scene - no one seems to have mentioned it in any of the later spoilers.
QUOTE (ciardha @ Aug 12 2012, 01:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Was going to work a bit on it last night but my pollen allergies, plus normal work day stresses (I worked this past Saturday) triggered a mild but very persistent migraine. (Neither medicine, nor the external homeopathic treatments that sometimes works for me, nor laying down in a semi darkened room with a cool cloth on my forehead, budged it to go away for several hours... I feel it wanting to come back on me but I think I can forestall it- haven't eaten yet today, certain foods sometimes will cut off a migraine if it starts slow and I catch it just as the symptoms start. Wasn't hungry earlier, but am now. So if I stop the migraine I'll work on a bit of translation today.)

I'm sorry that you're not feeling well - allergies can be a huge pain in the butt, and make you feel absolutely miserable to boot. sad.gif Take however long you need to on the translation, and get better in the meantime!

@ FC as a whole Would anybody capable mind translating this small part? I would really appreciate it!

Edited by Paptala, 12 August 2012 - 09:23 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#5452 coolcatjas

coolcatjas

Lvl.70 ブレイバー

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Basic stuff like anime, manga, drawing, reading, movies, ect..

Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:04 PM

I'll just translate Minoto's lines really quick because I have to go somewhere soon

機嫌悪いな...
サクラと喧嘩もした?
"you're in a bad mood, huh?"
"Did you have a fight with Sakura?"

Also taking a quick glance at Kushina's lines, she mentions how (Naruto) shows his good side in front of the "hero's child" (Sakura). That is what I see glancing at her lines. I will look at it again later when I have more time or maybe someone else can translate:
さては英雄の子の前でいいとこ見せようって気負ってるってばね~?

Also Naruto says "don't touch me"
触んなってばよ!

swi1pKF.png
Image drawn by me :D

Tumblr Account Pony Account

#5453 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (coolcatjas @ Aug 12 2012, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll just translate Minoto's lines really quick because I have to go somewhere soon

機嫌悪いな...
サクラと喧嘩もした?

Also taking a quick glance at Kushina's lines, she mentions how (Naruto) shows his good side in front of the "hero's child" (Sakura). That is what I see glancing at her lines. I will look at it again later when I have more time or maybe someone else can translate:

触んなってばよ!

Very interesting, I wonder when this happens. I would wait for more translation. Then, I may ask takL about this scene.

#5454 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (coolcatjas @ Aug 12 2012, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

機嫌悪いな...
サクラと喧嘩もした?

触んなってばよ!

Thanks so much!

Interesting that Minato immediately connected Naruto's bad mood to a potential fight with Sakura - does that mean that Menma is close with AU Sakura? Or just because they ran into them together??

From what you gleaned about Kushina's lines, that does sound teasing about Naruto wanting to look good in front of Sakura -- so if that's the case, it would seem we weren't too far off about Kushina's troll face being about teasing Naruto about Sakura after all fu.png Implied parental approval sees I?
QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 12 2012, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very interesting, I wonder when this happens. I would wait for more translation. Then, I may ask takL about this scene.

I think this happens the first time Naruto goes home with them - given that he's being so hostile towards them; I would imagine it happens around the same time Naruto refuses to eat dinner with them or help wash dishes.

Edited by Paptala, 12 August 2012 - 11:24 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#5455 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Aug 12 2012, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think this happens the first time Naruto goes home with them - given that he's being so hostile towards them; I would imagine it happens around the same time Naruto refuses to eat dinner with them or help wash dishes.

That could be true. One thing I wonder though: when and how Sakura tell Naruto to meet her by the fence? That wasn't addressed by any spoilers yet. I don't think it's instinct. Plus, Naruto did ask her what does she want, as in "You call me down here. What is it?" I would wait for more translation then perhaps ask someone how Sakura ask Naruto to meet her by the fence.

Btw, your last post was great.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 12 August 2012 - 11:35 PM.

#5456 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 11:50 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Aug 12 2012, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@ FC as a whole Would anybody capable mind translating this small part? I would really appreciate it!

Where did you get this picture? Is it really an accurate depiction of a scene in the movie?

#5457 4000TMNT

4000TMNT

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:36 AM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Aug 12 2012, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did this happen in the movie.

#5458 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:38 AM

There were some promos with Minato cleaning dishes and pics with troll-Kushina, I hope it's something similar.

ナルサク

#5459 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:13 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 12 2012, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That could be true. One thing I wonder though: when and how Sakura tell Naruto to meet her by the fence? That wasn't addressed by any spoilers yet. I don't think it's instinct. Plus, Naruto did ask her what does she want, as in "You call me down here. What is it?" I would wait for more translation then perhaps ask someone how Sakura ask Naruto to meet her by the fence.

This is very true - how /did/ they know to meet up at the fence? headscratch.gif Well, we definitely know that we don't have the whole picture - even with the spoilers, people are going off the top of their memory for a nearly 2 hour long movie. Perhaps some of the people who saw the movie will be willing to answer?
Btw, your last post was great.

Thanks biggrin.gif
QUOTE (Transformers03 @ Aug 12 2012, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where did you get this picture? Is it really an accurate depiction of a scene in the movie?

QUOTE (4000TMNT @ Aug 12 2012, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did this happen in the movie.

Its fan art from pixiv, presumably from someone who saw the movie in Japan. It could be a scene from the movie, or it could just be inspired by the movie. But given the rest of the fanart (I cropped it) seems to discuss stuff that we know is in the movie, plus the promos seemingly to connect to it, it probably is a scene from the movie.
QUOTE (sushi. @ Aug 12 2012, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There were some promos with Minato cleaning dishes and pics with troll-Kushina, I hope it's something similar.

Exactly smile.gif
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#5460 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:22 AM

QUOTE (coolcatjas @ Aug 12 2012, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

機嫌悪いな...
サクラと喧嘩もした?

触んなってばよ!

1) im happy again XDDD!!!!!!
2) are naruto and sakura still upset with eachother even when they went inside the world?

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users