• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#42341 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 06 January 2016 - 08:19 PM

If it wern't for chapter 631, I would have missed out on the ending a long time ago.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#42342 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 06 January 2016 - 09:14 PM

the naruto vs sasuke fight wasnt even worth it and i didn't care about it either, plus the hype was super ridiculous anyway there's no way it would have lived up to it in suh short amount of time

#42343 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 11:30 PM

I feel pretty much everything after at least Sasuke vs. Itachi shouldn't have happened, perhaps even after Kakuzu/Hidan. A lot of people think things started going downhill after the Pain arc, but I feel it happened at the start of it.

2e5.gif

#42344 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 11:52 PM

I feel pretty much everything after at least Sasuke vs. Itachi shouldn't have happened, perhaps even after Kakuzu/Hidan. A lot of people think things started going downhill after the Pain arc, but I feel it happened at the start of it.

Sooner or later their fight will happen. I think it's a good fight.

Some said that it goes downhill when sasuke great snake escape happen and another said when garra resurection happen.
I think post pain arc is the most noticeable.

Why do you think it shouldn't happen?

#42345 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 12:41 AM

A lot of people in NF has said Pain Invasion ending is the beginning of a downfall of no return. Some can argue that it began in beginning of part 2 and I can see why really.

#42346 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 01:08 AM

A lot of people in NF has said Pain Invasion ending is the beginning of a downfall of no return. Some can argue that it began in beginning of part 2 and I can see why really.

Personally, I never see kishi as great writer even with part 1.
I think if kishi could maintain the writing quality of part 2 like part 1, I think naruto will be great manga.

#42347 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 01:12 AM

I think if kishi could maintain the writing quality of part 2 like part 1, I think naruto will be great manga.

That's because he ain't. He's a mediocre writing that wrote something that caught our attention and was successful.

And I agree he couldn't maintain the quality in part 2 like part 1 but only with Yahagi by his side and no masters above them plus having bigger balls.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#42348 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 01:19 AM

He doesn't need to be a great writer but it was certainly fun times back in part 1. Part 2 was probably a wake up call of his writing. I think NC described it best with Star Wars but I'll use it here:

To me, part 2 was the wake up call to fans that nothing is perfect and there are times that can let you down hard.

#42349 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:13 AM

speaking of star wars it just beat avatar

#42350 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:25 AM

Wow. That's a shocker.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#42351 SlyNinjaKnight

SlyNinjaKnight

Loyal Follower of the OTP of Naruto

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Fandoms: Naruto, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Star Wars and others.

Wish that Kishi would just stop trying to 'fix' Naruto, I guess that no one ever told him the phrase 'digging your own grave'. I will remember fondly the characters that made me love Naruto that were sacrificed at the all-mighty altar that is money (and crazy fan boys/girls).

Posted 07 January 2016 - 06:03 AM

Wow. That's a shocker.

And it hasn't even been released in China yet. It just set the domestic record, beating Avatar but it still has some ways to go to beat Avatar's international/total gross. But it will

#42352 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 07:58 AM

I mostly feel that it was during/after the Sasuke vs. Itachi battle that the Sharingan haxing and Uchiha wanking really started taking off.

Like we already knew about the Mangekyo Sharingan from Part One along with Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi from Itachi using them, but it was also believed to be, while very powerful abilities, also very limited in use because of the amount of chakra needed to use them (Itachi thinking to himself about having to use both in one day, clearly having worn him down and furthered his impending blindness as we would learn about such things). And yet Sasuke, despite having lost the Curse Seal that forcefully brought out more chakra, was able to somehow spam/maintain the Mangekyo Sharingan and both Amaterasu and Susano'o at the Kage Summit and against Danzo while seeming to not feel any ill-effects until well near the end of the fight with the Kages.

2e5.gif

#42353 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 07 January 2016 - 08:26 AM

I mostly feel that it was during/after the Sasuke vs. Itachi battle that the Sharingan haxing and Uchiha wanking really started taking off.

Like we already knew about the Mangekyo Sharingan from Part One along with Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi from Itachi using them, but it was also believed to be, while very powerful abilities, also very limited in use because of the amount of chakra needed to use them (Itachi thinking to himself about having to use both in one day, clearly having worn him down and furthered his impending blindness as we would learn about such things). And yet Sasuke, despite having lost the Curse Seal that forcefully brought out more chakra, was able to somehow spam/maintain the Mangekyo Sharingan and both Amaterasu and Susano'o at the Kage Summit and against Danzo while seeming to not feel any ill-effects until well near the end of the fight with the Kages.

One of the thing that also irked me. Is that Sasuke become immune to poisons. Even after Oro was extracted from him. Yet Naruto who always had Kurama's chakra in his body, Which can heal anything. Can be affected by poisons!

On your note about Kurama's chakra. When Naruto fought Oro in 4 tails state. We saw that even touching Naruto in that form, disintegrates the user (Oro). Yet this point was immediately dropped after that! 

What irks me the most. Is that Naruto never beat Sasuke. Kishi's wank for Sasuke was so great. That he made his main char so pathetic!

Yp330yZ.gif

#42354 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 07 January 2016 - 01:33 PM

So how is Sarada going to get the mangekyo and Enteral Mangekyo will she have to either kill her mother, Bolt, or Cho-Cho or just watch them died front of them like Itachi did with Shusui and how Itachi died in front of Sasuke, and will she have to take her father's eyes to get EMS cause his the only Uchiha left who can do that. Like to see what new rule the asspull about the Sharingan showing bad they are at this. 

#42355 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 01:34 PM

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they bs their way to have Sarada get what Sasuke has.

#42356 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 07 January 2016 - 01:38 PM

One of the thing that also irked me. Is that Sasuke become immune to poisons. Even after Oro was extracted from him. Yet Naruto who always had Kurama's chakra in his body, Which can heal anything. Can be affected by poisons!

On your note about Kurama's chakra. When Naruto fought Oro in 4 tails state. We saw that even touching Naruto in that form, disintegrates the user (Oro). Yet this point was immediately dropped after that! 

What irks me the most. Is that Naruto never beat Sasuke. Kishi's wank for Sasuke was so great. That he made his main char so pathetic!

Ya Naruto never beat Sasuke, Their last fight was pretty much a draw aside form being Pointless. And serious how many times has Sasuke survived being killed by the dumbest ways only to lose half his arm that is so lame.

That also brings something up that I hear King of Lightning said when he did a video a Vegeta being a villain. Goku never beat Vegeta either but it was done way better and Vegeta actually appected the fact he couldn't beat Goku and that Goku was stronger than him.

#42357 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 01:48 PM

the naruto vs sasuke fight wasnt even worth it and i didn't care about it either, plus the hype was super ridiculous anyway there's no way it would have lived up to it in suh short amount of time

Well said cause really it severed no purpose in the story cause Sasuke seemed like his was already willing to go back with Naruto after they sealed Kaguya up.

#42358 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 01:56 PM

If you're going to make a round 2, you might as well do it quick (as in do it early) and related to the first one. Truth be told, perhaps it would be best to only have it one. I know it's not always true but the sequel don't live up to the expectation and this one is no exception.

#42359 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 02:44 PM

their first fight at the end of part 1 was pretty good though. look at them by the end, they became total monsters, where as the one at the end of part 2 they're in their base.

"its sort of like poetry they rhyme" - george lucas

#42360 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:04 PM

their first fight at the end of part 1 was pretty good though. look at them by the end, they became total monsters, where as the one at the end of part 2 they're in their base.

"its sort of like poetry they rhyme" - george lucas

It was. So why part 2 was underwhelming.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users