Close
Photo

Need some feedbacks. Thank you beforehand.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 pizza_blade

pizza_blade

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 12:56 PM

Hi. I am a long time visitor of this forum, although I have never actually posted even once, until now 121721.gif

Anyway, about a week ago, all of a sudden I have a sudden rush of inspiration to write a story about the most wonderful pairing in Naruto, NaruxSaku. I posted it in the ff.net. It's a story called "Into the Future...". Here's the link:

http://www.fanfictio...Into_the_future

If possible, I would love to have members of this fine forum to give me reviews, feedbacks, comments, or anything, for my story. This is my first Naruto fan-fiction ever, mind you, so I need some guidances from all of you NaruxSaku's P.hD's out there in how to craft a good fiction, especially a good NaruxSaku fiction. You can post your comments here, or in the ff.net, or both biggrin.gif, it doesn't matter.

Any replies would be much appreciated. wink.gif

Thanks.

#2 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,841 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 21 April 2008 - 05:18 PM

OMG! wow.png

Your story... its long and good! biggrin.gif Your development on Naruto's genin team matches perfectly to Kishimoto's style. They looks like they are following the teamwork and development of Team 7, which is the bonus. I can't wait for what you have in store for them, especially for the NaruSaku scenes.

Good luck on your story and keep it up! :thumbs:

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#3 pizza_blade

pizza_blade

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 09:36 AM

Thank you very much 121721.gif

Anyway, it would be nice if I could have some more opinions. Perhaps some tips, advices, and such. I know that there are a lot of veteran writers in this forum, right? To be honest it is more preferable for me to get feedbacks from here instead from anywhere else, since all of you are excellent supporters of NaruxSaku biggrin.gif

Thank you, again. biggrin.gif

Edited by pizza_blade, 22 April 2008 - 09:37 AM.

#4 Jin

Jin

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 12:46 PM

So far I have only made it past the authors notes, but I wanted to say this. I commend you on your English. It may not be your first language, but you are certainly able to use better than most people who do in fact claim it as theirs. That being said. Onto the story. I will give whatever feedback I can after I have read it.

#5 Jin

Jin

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 02:09 PM

Just got done reading your story. I really like it. It flows well. Too often you see Naruto fan fics that have a really great story idea, but the author just is not able to make it flow well from scene to scene. This isn't the case with yours. You mentioned you were not good with action scenes and I am inclined to agree with you. I felt the genin test was kind of lack luster. I wish I was better at remembering individual fics I have read that I could recommend some with good action sequences that might provide inspiration, but I have read so many that it is tough to keep them separated. Another minor problem is I cannot envision your OC's the genin team. You gave great description of their individual personalities, but no real physical description. Some fics get too ridiculous in the description of their characters by feeling the need to describe everything right down to what type of buckle they have on their sandals. This obviously is not necessary, but a minor description is nice for those that like to form a mental picture of what they read. I like the chapter lengths. It kinda sucks to get into a fic and wait a long time for the author to update only to get a few short paragraphs. Your English as stated before is surprisingly well for it not being your first language. There were still spots were it was obvious, but not so much that it detracted from anything. This could also easily be solved if you have any online friends who do have English as a first language that would be able to proof read for you. If I were not lazy and unreliable I would offer to proof read for you myself, but alas I am so I won't. Keep it up though I really enjoy it. It is going in my bookmarks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users