#1 FusionKilla

FusionKilla

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 09:08 PM

Challenge 1 - Uzumaki Naruto's Legacy
Parings - Naruto and Sakura

Naruto is a elite Jounin (18 Yrs Old) and seal master of unsurpassed skill (not the Yondaime's son) at the time of the Kyuubi attack (Female Kyuubi) he ends up sealing the Kyuubi into a recently born and orphaned Sakura after the Yondiame falls in battle with the fox but he also seals a part of his soul and all his knowledge and power into Sakura but has to stay dormant in the seal until Sakura awakens him by using the Kyuubi (Choose when preferably after Jiraya throws her off the cliff) after that its all up whoever picks this up.

This doesnt have to be a NaruSaku but if it isn't then no other pairings for Sakura it can be a friendship, sibling thing between the two.
No clichéd a mob beating up the fox container that's so clichéd that to call it clichéd is clichéd.
I would prefer that Sasuke is not on her team than again I leave the choice to whoever picks this up.
There should be a statue of Naruto crushing the Kyuubi under his feet in the village, Sakura's favorite place to come and think.

Please PM if you are interested so I can add the URLs.

Narusaku1357 (www.fanfiction.net/u/1844909/Narusaku1357)
Fic URL: www.fanfiction.net/s/5336885/1/Uzumaki_Narutos_Legacy

Challenge 2:
Pairings: NaruSaku

After the fight with Sasuke on the hospital roof Naruto has to leave on a mission but when he's away Sasuke decides to leave Konoha for Orochimaru but when Sakura confronts him he decides to let her come with him just to spite Naruto by taking away someone he cares for, when Naruto returns from his mission he gets the news of the betrayal from the retrieval team and it breaks him... flash forward a few years and Naruto has become a hardened and ruthless ANBU captain who doesnt trust anyone or willing to make deep friendships afraid that anyone close to him would betray him, Sakura leaves Orochimaru and comes back to Konoha, the Hokage lets her come back provided she supplies valuable information on Orochimaru and she finds that the Naruto she left isn't the Naruto she finds when she comes back.

Aloof, lazy but also ruthless(when on missions) Naruto

Edited by FusionKilla, 20 September 2009 - 09:10 PM.

#2 FusionKilla

FusionKilla

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 11:26 AM

No one huh

#3 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 04:09 PM

Just give it some time. And don't double post.

Besides... I'm not sure, but I think the first one is already a fic in the library.

Don't call me on it, though.

#4 FusionKilla

FusionKilla

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:16 PM

It probably isnt unless it is by Narusaku1357 in which case I was the one who came up with the idea. smile.gif

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1724421/

#5 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (FusionKilla @ Sep 20 2009, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Naruto is a elite Jounin (18 Yrs Old) and seal master of unsurpassed skill (not the Yondaime's son) at the time of the Kyuubi attack (Female Kyuubi) he ends up sealing the Kyuubi into a recently born and orphaned Sakura after the Yondiame falls in battle with the fox but he also seals a part of his soul and all his knowledge and power into Sakura but has to stay dormant in the seal until Sakura awakens him by using the Kyuubi (Choose when preferably after Jiraya throws her off the cliff) after that its all up whoever picks this up.

This doesnt have to be a NaruSaku but if it isn't then no other pairings for Sakura it can be a friendship, sibling thing between the two.
No clichéd a mob beating up the fox container that's so clichéd that to call it clichéd is clichéd.
I would prefer that Sasuke is not on her team than again I leave the choice to whoever picks this up.
There should be a statue of Naruto crushing the Kyuubi under his feet in the village, Sakura's favorite place to come and think.

so Naruto is 18 years older then Sakura and is inside her?

#6 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 08:06 AM

QUOTE (FusionKilla @ Oct 18 2009, 04:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No one huh

Well they aren't so much "challenges" as they are just summaries for fics ideas you'd apparently like to read. Why not write them yourself?

#7 FusionKilla

FusionKilla

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (Illjwamh @ Oct 23 2009, 11:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well they aren't so much "challenges" as they are just summaries for fics ideas you'd apparently like to read. Why not write them yourself?

Isnt that how challenges are you get an idea and you challenge other people to write it? As for why I haven't written those myself believe me I would have loved to but I'm to busy to really commit to it.

#8 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 03:01 AM

I think challenges are typically supposed to be more vague. Present an idea or a situation that would be interesting to write about and then see what kind of stories authors come up with. You've basically written out the plot already for those. But what do I know? I'm almost never here. Maybe that's how they do things now.

Edited by Illjwamh, 25 October 2009 - 03:02 AM.

#9 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 25 October 2009 - 04:22 AM

QUOTE (FusionKilla @ Oct 18 2009, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No one huh

Just doesn't sound like Naruto and Sakura or narusaku either. A better challenge would be to just change a tiny thing and play with how it might change how and when Naruto and Sakura become a couple.

Like this:

Naruto decides instead of henging as Sasuke he will say the same words as himself, and make it clear to Sakura he isn't playing a prank on her to make fun of her but he really means what he is saying.

or this:

Sakura accidentally overhears the conversation between Naruto and Sai where they talk about Naruto's feelings for Sakura and the POAL. (Perhaps she forgot something she needed to give Naruto and turned back just in time to overhear the words.)
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#10 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Oct 24 2009, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just doesn't sound like Naruto and Sakura or narusaku either. A better challenge would be to just change a tiny thing and play with how it might change how and when Naruto and Sakura become a couple.

Like this:

Naruto decides instead of henging as Sasuke he will say the same words as himself, and make it clear to Sakura he isn't playing a prank on her to make fun of her but he really means what he is saying.

or this:

Sakura accidentally overhears the conversation between Naruto and Sai where they talk about Naruto's feelings for Sakura and the POAL. (Perhaps she forgot something she needed to give Naruto and turned back just in time to overhear the words.)

I love both of your challenges ideas especially the first one considering that Sakura blushed in various occasions at Naruto during part 1 I can imagine how she will feel about him if she sees him telling her the words she wanted to hear coming out of the words of Naruto and not the fake Sasuke. laugh.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 12 January 2010 - 04:52 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#11 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 12:33 AM

QUOTE (FusionKilla @ Sep 20 2009, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Challenge 2:
Pairings: NaruSaku

After the fight with Sasuke on the hospital roof Naruto has to leave on a mission but when he's away Sasuke decides to leave Konoha for Orochimaru but when Sakura confronts him he decides to let her come with him just to spite Naruto by taking away someone he cares for, when Naruto returns from his mission he gets the news of the betrayal from the retrieval team and it breaks him... flash forward a few years and Naruto has become a hardened and ruthless ANBU captain who doesnt trust anyone or willing to make deep friendships afraid that anyone close to him would betray him, Sakura leaves Orochimaru and comes back to Konoha, the Hokage lets her come back provided she supplies valuable information on Orochimaru and she finds that the Naruto she left isn't the Naruto she finds when she comes back.

Aloof, lazy but also ruthless(when on missions) Naruto

The second one sounds genius... I'd like to write something like that. It would be my first fanfiction but ^^' hey.. It sounds like genius and I've been meaning to write a fiction anyways.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users