• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 03 June 2015 - 05:31 PM

Fallout 4 Has been Announced

The confirmed setting is in Boston, Massachusetts; this confirmed from the trailer released on June 3rd of 2015, as well as Gamespot.

It shows the Statue of Paul Revere and the USS Constitution in the trailer as well, along with the Boston State House with its unique Golden Dome. Scollay Square, the Bunker Hill memorial, and Fenway park are also visible in the trailer.

Vault 111 is likely to be somewhere in this region, as it was seen in the trailer. Further, a character wearing the Vault 111 jumpsuit carrying what looks to be a modified laser rifle can be seen meeting a dog and starting on a road leading away from the camera, a motif seen in various previous installments.

The setting will also include mountains and the outlands of Boston's city limits; also Boston contains tall skyscrapers unlike Fallout 3 and New Vegas.

Thoughts? Excitement? Sadness?

tumblr_npdhrfiI1N1riwt83o3_540.gif

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 05:34 PM

I was about to post this in a random thread. But yeah. I'm in heaven.

#3 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 02:21 AM

whatthekitten.gifwhatthekitten.gifwhatthekitten.gif

Basically this:

I was about to post this in a random thread. But yeah. I'm in heaven.

I can't wait for it you guys  uoO9414.gif

x31pt9.gif

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#4 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 09:18 AM

"Elder scroll with gun" honest trailer.

#5 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:13 PM

"Elder scroll with gun" honest trailer.

Fallout...was made before Elder Scrolls was a thing, sweety pie.

#6 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:20 PM

Fallout...was made before Elder Scrolls was a thing, sweety pie.

I don't know about that. Thanks.

#7 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:15 PM

I'm excitd to see it. Seems those early leaks were right. I won't say more because I'm sure some people don't know about them, and don't want to know about it. Still I'm excited.

#8 Decius23

Decius23

Fanfiction Junkie

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:Fanfiction, Manga, Anime, Gaming, Books, Freeriding, Science

Posted 08 June 2015 - 06:40 PM

It still has the old engine, right? So less than 10 characters at any time again -.-'. That was already a real immersion breaker since Oblivion and Fallout 3 and even mods don't really make it any better. Fallout (since the reboot) and Elder Scrolls are two of the most hyped and disappointing series currently on the market (in my opinion of course).

Both are oceans with the depth of a puddle.

Edited by Decius23, 08 June 2015 - 06:40 PM.

What could have been:
gallery_14986_310_31088.jpg

#9 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:51 AM

With Bethesda's Panel at E3 at a close we can now take a look at some brand spanking new content and the fun we can all enjoy!

First up we have some beautiful concept art from the panel.

Fallout 4 Concept Art

Summary of Fallout 4 Conference
  • The game begins before the bombs fell
    • Character Creation is going to go the Sims 4 route, you’ll be able to pull different features in order to achieve the look you want
    • You can play as male or female
    • Both appear to be fully voiced
    • A baby will be created by how you make both the male and female characters look 
  • You are lowered into the vault
    • You emerge the sole survivor of Vault 111 200 years after entering
    • It is the same character. Cryogenics? Sleeping? Who knows how you survived 200 years. 
  • The Dog
    • It seems like you can recruit him early on
    • You’ll be able to issue commands to him 
  • Vats is back, but it does not stop time, only slow it down. 
  • It’s confirmed to be in Boston, but a time line was not confirmed. 
  • New Pip-Boy
    • Will be released with the Collectors Edition
    • An Andriod and ISO app will be released to play along with the game itself. It’ll have the appearance of the actual Pip-Boy in game.
    • You scroll to get to different categories.
    • You find it outside the Vault. Which implies that they weren’t given them inside of the Vault, which seems strange. 
    • There are going to be game tapes that you can find, and will enable you to play different games on your Pip-Boy
  • There will be a layered armour system. Meaning that you can pick and choose what armour goes where
  • Building will be a big edition
    • You will be able to scrap and rebuild things as you see fit. 
    • Yes, this means you’ll be able to create your own home, decorate it as you like, and create a settlement. 
    • The settlement will attract traders, and other people. 
    • You can build defenses, as it can be attacked by raiders. 
  • You can now build your own weapons.
    • There are 50 base weapons, with 700 different modifications to be made to them. 
    • Which means, you can also modify your own Power Armor
  • It appears that you can fly Helibirds
  • There’s a few new enemies that I picked up on
    • Mirelurks Queens. 
    • Bloodbugs, which look like giant mosquitoes. 
    • Something called Synths? They appears to be a faction of some sort. 
    • Also, existing groups have different categories now. Psycho Raiders for example. I imagine it changes how they attack
  • There were also several returning enemies I picked up on
    • Molerats 
    • Ghouls
    • Raiders, with new classes
    • Mutants, with new classes
    • The new Deathclaws look like death itself, and it appears that they can now grab you during combat. Hooray

Finally, we were given a release date!

November 10th 2015 Fallout 4 will be released!

#10 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:14 AM

Amazing. That is all.

#11 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:07 PM

QuakeCon 2015 attendees were privy to an exclusive presentation of Fallout 4 this afternoon, and Bethesda Studios head Todd Howard took the opportunity to share some important new details about the game.

First up is the news that Fallout 4 will include 12 companions who can join you on your journey. You can even romance them, regardless of their gender. 

In addition, Howard discussed the naming of your character, and proclaimed that they've selected over 1,000 names that include both common real names as well as names that Bethesda believes its player may use, even in jest. By way of example, Howard proclaims that if you want to call your character F---face, that option is available to you, and the game will use that name in dialogue and conversations.

We also learned that Fallout Shelter is no longer an iOS exclusive -- it's on the way to Android as well on August 13.  

We'll continue to update with additional details as they emerge from the presentation.

Edited by Fyuria'sLeo, 24 July 2015 - 09:08 PM.

#12 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:29 PM

• There will be about a dozen companions, of which we’ve seen Dogmeat, Preston Garvey and Codsworth. 
  • Another human companions was shown, Piper, who you can meet at Diamond City. She wears a red leather coat and an old-fashioned newsboy hat. She gets the player into the city, which does not please her boss, Mayor McDonough. 
  • Mr. kittenface will be a spoken name. Some other names that they “found a lot of people like to name their characters” will also be on the list of spoken names. BoobiesFartFace andMcFly might also be such names.
  • Ghouls can crawl into buildings by windows and cracks in the walls.
  • They showed a video for the Strength perk featuring Vault Boy and will be releasing one for each SPECIAL up until the release of the game. They should be available here, under the SPECIAL Presentations header.
  • Perks are tied to SPECIAL stats, instead of levels. 
  • Bloody mess makes a return, no surprise there
  • They showed a place name Lexington, which ghouls have taken over, and combat with the ghouls. 
  • Super Duper Mart makes a return
  • The laser musket is very powerful
  • A Corvega power plant (or production place maybe) shows up with raiders in it getting attacked by ghouls
  • Weapons sounds are very good, and echo in the empty rooms
  • Brotherhood of Steel shows up to help the player fight the raiders
  • Fat Man makes a return
  • Behemoths are back
  • Magazines can be read (like, actually read with sentences and stuff)
  • You can romance companions, everyone is bi so gender doesn’t matter. Maybe even robots.
  • Two new perks: Attack Dog and Intimidation
  • Dogmeat can loot bodies for you
  • Looting won’t pause the game
  • Explosive barrels that lets you take out enemies
  • Melee attacks (with guns) and melee executions as well as melee improved from previous games
  • Hacking and lockpicking minigame looks pretty much like in 3 and NV
  • New and improved quick select

#13 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 05 January 2016 - 05:59 AM

So does anyone actually have this?

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#14 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 06:51 AM

Yes I do! Feel free to talk about it here!
Just keep major spoilers under spoiler tags.

#15 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 05 January 2016 - 08:28 AM

I wouldn't be able to spoil much anyway lol I've had it for awhile, I haven't been able to get far into it though, been busy with life and some other games. I have time now, though, so I'll be able to get farther in. I'd already played about two hours of it, it was fun while I was playing.

EXL5X4B.png

#16 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 01:58 AM

Are you enjoying it so far though?
I have had the game since the game dropped and still havent beaten it.

#17 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 04:26 PM

Yeah, I'm enjoying it. Probably play more of it in a little bit. Once I decide to move from my bed despite the cold, that is.

EXL5X4B.png

#18 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 06:24 PM

Yeah, I'm enjoying it. Probably play more of it in a little bit. Once I decide to move from my bed despite the cold, that is.

I know exactly how you feel haha

#19 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 06:42 PM

I know exactly how you feel haha

I'm a Florida boy, anything under 70 is freezing. It was awful this morning, like 39. No thanks!

EXL5X4B.png

#20 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 06:55 PM

I'm a Florida boy, anything under 70 is freezing. It was awful this morning, like 39. No thanks!

that's what happens when you ignore halo for cod, you get sick!

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users