359 replies to this topic

#61 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:37 PM

Oh that is true I mean its like if Hinata hit Naruto all her fans will laugh and think that its funny yet with Sakura they would call her names.

A better question to all those fans is why make such a big deal about Sakura hitting naruto when there are many many other female mains hitting the male main for some event?

No one made a big deal whenever:

Rukia hit Ichigo or Renji

Nami hit Luffy, Ussop, or espcially Sanji

Chichi acted in violent mode over Goku

Lucy hit Natsu

Even any of the various female characters that have come in and out with Ash in the ancient pokemon anime by now I mean anyone from the first generation most likely remembered how misty would pummel brock who was acting all up with any women he met.

Why is Sakura the one who is signaled out? Why make a big deal about her? Why is it that despite all these female characters having a close relationship with the male they hit, they need to make Sakura out as some demon who should be killed and Hinata is just purely better for Naruto in everyway? Why is it that they need to use Sakura as a scapegoat without regard to these other series when the same exact conditions tend to happen, female is ticked off, whacks the male, seriously is this such an issue that its not a problem in every other series but in the naruto universe it cannot happen like this?

Thats the logic of some of the pairing fandom for you.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#62 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 03:21 PM

So some quick minor news, apparently, the game will have a few small extras that rather do justice to some of the missing gaps in both the manga and anime

First off, Shisui Uchiha makes his debut in a Naruto game.

http://www.saiyanisl...ish-translated/

Now many have asked why him? But I can say, hasn't he been a curiosity for most of us in the series? I mean he had a very powerful once in a decade technique and Danzo, Hiruzen, and Itachi mentioned his importance or impact here and there.

Next:

There will be an emphasis on the Akasuti, or rather their members. While we know a great deal about itachi, Nagato, and Konan, and orochimaru. Other deals in this game involve how the organization recruited each other member like Sasori  20 years before the his fight against sakura and chiyo. Its going to expand on the members like Sasori, Deidara, Hidan, Kakuzu, and Kisame as well aside from what was seen in both manga and anime fillers.

The story of the game is pure filler, acting as a continuation of where UNS3 left off, not necessarily going to a resurged ten tails event. The mecha naruto deal is only one part of the story or a side one.

As of right now the confirmed character list is as followed:

All of team 7

All Sannin

Asuma

Hinata

Gaara

Mei

Ay

Ohnoki

Itachi

Edo Kages (mu, ays father, gaara's father, and 2nd mizukage)

Akaksuti (Includes pain, konan, sasori, deidara, kakuzu, hidan, and kisame, also includes Orochimaru while with the organization, and the pre-joining of sasori, deidara, kakuzu, and hidan)

Shisui

Also only known team attacks so far are:

Naruto and Sasuke

team 7

Deidara and Sasori

Pain and Konan

Kakuzu and Hidan

Edited by Inferno180, 05 April 2014 - 03:22 PM.

#63 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:30 AM

poor yahiko and konan

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#64 Ace of Circle

Ace of Circle

I am him.I am Ace.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga,Sport,
    Training,Taijutsu
    and Reading

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:01 AM

The other games had a good storyline but now they're just scrabbling for a storyline.UNS3 is the last of the game's saga's until the manga and anime get farther.There are 3 games for the 3 saga's.Now this is an add on.Like those weird episodes that don't relate to the saga,for example the time they tried to find out what was under Kaka sensei's mask.
Habing said that however I think that ot will be an amazing game,which intertwines people's fates and gives certain characters more screentime.I think that it will be the most emotional game so far.

Edited by Ace., 17 April 2014 - 06:20 AM.

Life goes on whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown.
Or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking of what could have been.
Ace

#65 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:27 PM

So the usual game preorder incentive for any game nowadays came to this game too. The first one is the best thing I think though if I were to get the game.

Preorder the game and you can get team 7 in their samurai costumes

9dQG5qy.jpg

Otherwise there is also an unusual one, a costume swap of naruto and sasuke wearing each others clothes.

4E113Sm.jpg

Then for the diehard fans who need to collect stuff

69jtsbk.jpg

Well I'd be happy with just the samuari outfits if I get the game.

#66 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:14 PM

I'm liking the Samurai edition, largely for the Metal case with Itachi and Shisui, that's looks awesome.

Also really like the Samurai costumes of Sakura, from Chapter 616, Naruto's isn't bad, the Kurama on his head is cute, Not impressed with Sasuke's at all, looks like he woke up late and wore his armour plating on top of his pajamas not a good look at all.

Talking of not a good look, Sasuke in Narutos outfit, he really does not have the complextion to pull of those hidious colours, Naruto doesn't look that great in Sasukes outfit either but he can just about get away with it, Sasuke on the otherhand looks like a emo-chav, and considering I don't like either charactor types, it makes me want to dislike Sasuke more than ever, and i've tried so hard to get over my dislike for the charactor recently as well.

I know they are still not annoucing the PS4/XBO version but with the PC version announcement I'm keeping my fingers crossed, should be a relavitely simple port from the PC to the PC's with a more customised OS.

iAnby7W.gif

#67 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:20 PM

Just to give the thread a boost

Naruto-Storm-Revolution-Scan-12.jpg

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#68 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:27 PM

TOO CUTE! (one of Kushina's new screenshots in the game)

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 12 May 2014 - 09:28 PM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#69 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:05 AM

TOO CUTE! (one of Kushina's new screenshots in the game)

She would of loved Sakura :D

#70 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,841 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:34 PM

http://www.saiyanisl...maru-confirmed/

Iruka and Konohamaru playable.

And we have some thing on the bottom... wait, isn't that... OMG!!! We're getting a customization mode! (ala Tekken and Virtua Fighter).

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#71 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:30 PM

That should be neat, customization.

So aside from normal costumes, this would be neat. Among anything else the only expection to costumes would be sage naruto, given that was an entirely different fighting mode. Though that will be neat, wonder how you can design them or what you can give them.

#72 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:13 PM

So today there was a bit more revealed on character customization for UNSR, despite the limits, its hinted that for the majority of characters that there are certain accessories unique to most, based on stuff seen throughout the years either in the manga, anime, or in the chapter start/end pages of the manga and manga covers that had nothing to do with the story, just showcasing design based stuff the manga team created just for the hell of it.

The best examples so far include Naruto having the hokage jacket and carrying the giant axe that says sakuras name as seen on the cover of that one volume. Though there should also be general accessories most could use, mainly based on gender, village, clan, and so on.

Naruto-Storm-Revolution-0526-02.jpg

Among the screenshot here, its expected that you may customize the characters look in a few ways:

Head : this would include mainly village headbands and other stuff such as hats, and most likely hairstyles to some (mostly the girls for this one)

Body: Basically the choice here is the shirt, armor, or whatever else like the flak jackets. Many are expecting stuff like the civilian clothing as well many characters had or other stuff such as say, tsunade without her green jacket.

waist: Basically waistline accessories, belts, other stuff they carry such as jiraya's scrolls, tentens weapon scroll, medical pouches, kunai/shirken kits, tano knives, etc.

Right and left arms: basically stuff like say samauri shoulder armor most likely, other stuff such as insigias or whatnot.

right and left legs should be around too, as should feet.

You can also customize as usual, the substitution item instead of using a log you could have a kage hat, or a frog or other animal that makes a funny face.

Also you can make a secret factor for a character as well for when you land a powerful ultimate technique on them, this makes it so you can change the displayed anime scene for when you finish someone off so, go crazy.

I'm not expecting anything crazy like, dont think you can dye hairs or something, characters are still themselves, its mainly just the outfits you can change, and its otherwise most likely going to be on the more frequent characters who have been around for years, so expect a lot for say team 7, the rookies, team guy, and otherwise those that have important positions like the kage or akaskuti, but others like darui and mifune, they most likely wont get much.

Basically its like for some characters, many you can expect to have either their war or outfits and civilian clothing, only exception to this would be some characters that were entirely different for moves as their own characters like sage naruto and Bee with kisame's sword.

#73 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:15 PM

I wonder if anyone noticed that axe is by Sakura.

#74 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 05:23 PM

I wonder if anyone noticed that axe is by Sakura.

Its been pointed out many times, thats the axe he carried on one of the earlier shippuden volumes with sakuras name on it

#75 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 26 May 2014 - 06:29 PM

This game is gonna be pretty boss despite the fact it's basically filler like Generations was

#76 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:51 PM

I wonder if you could equip Naruto and Sasuke with leaf vests and shinobi headbands?

#77 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:01 PM

Okay here is some neat news and otherwise what is confirmed for the game:

Today the final boxart for this upcoming game was revealed Here is the pervious one:

rUiEy7D.jpg

And here is the final product, look closely notice anything different?

Naruto-Storm-Revolution-Xbox-360-New-Box

Look hard at a few things aside from just Obito being there, yeah I think there are a few good things seen with this game on what should be included.

#78 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:52 PM

Update:

Obito Uchiha unmasked is confirmed for the game, along with the ten tails as a sort of special or possibly an awakening! Just imagine using the ten tails as a super form.

Also Obito and Madara have a team special, involving the end of the world.

Though the game is purely filler in its main story after the war, it has several stories featuring some extended canon deals like on kushina with team minato, how all of the akasukti members were gatheredi, and the background of shushi uchiha.

#79 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:29 AM

Though the game is purely filler in its main story after the war, it has several stories featuring some extended canon deals like on kushina with team minato, how all of the akasukti members were gatheredi, and the background of shushi uchiha.

Frick yeah, Team Minato! That alone would be enough to make me buy the game. lol

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#80 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:08 AM

Well as the last game in the UNS series, they are throwing everything into this one:

Not only in the past few months have we gotten news on the edo kage kabuto used, we also got kushina, shshui, konhahamaru, and iruka, we also got sakura with her byaukgo seal and minato with his nine tails mode and the edo hokage as well. We also got Obito unmasked, but this is where it gets insane:

Naruto-Storm-Revolution-Scan-18.jpg

Sage mode Hashirama joins the fight, most likely as an awakening

and aside from madara too having his stuff with his super sussano, we get obito doing the biggest 2nd awakening of all

Naruto-Storm-Revolution-0626-02.jpg

Naruto-Storm-Revolution-0626-03.jpg

look how freaking huge the ten tails is, I mean the jinchurki in the last game could shift into their tailed beasts (save naruto and gaara) and even then, using matatabi, isobu, son-goku, kokuo, chomei, and gyuki, they all fit into the ring, this is the only awakening thats outside the ring.

also obito and madara doing a team special

Naruto-Storm-Revolution-Obito-Ten-Tails-

also a couple of screenshots with samuari sakura using new moves, for one reason or another, I bet the reason we only see her in her samuari costume is to mask the seal if its in the game

Naruto-Storm-Revolution-0624-08.jpg

this one i bet is based on the awakening

Naruto-Storm-Revolution-DLC-09.jpg

and we finally have one of sakura striking the main jerk of the series with such force, ah sometimes its the games like this of certain series where its fun to see one who isnt as strong in the series beat someone with such force, words can only describe the beauty of this screenshot where sakura hits sasuke with such force, her fists are not even touching him.

Its still unknown if byakugo sakura is her awakening or a seperate character on the roster, otherwise also if its a one or second stage awakening.

Also no news or info if strength of 100 seal sakura is in, would be neat as a full awakening. Finally many are hoping but its doubtful we will see kagyua, at best we will see obito as the jinchurki, nothing beyond madara though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users