228 replies to this topic

#41 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 10:27 AM

^agreed. The jump Fiesta interviews are always inaccurate. The most accurate you could get is the American SJ interviews.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#42 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 11:44 AM

..^ really? is there any incident the sj interview proves to be inaccurate? huh.gif
I am kinda new in knowing these kind of interviews tongue.gif

#43 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 03:35 PM

I like the idea of Shikamaru setting Naruto on the right course, after all he's the one who's had his feet on the ground any given time. And thinking that dialogue with many "troublesome"-phrases... biggrin.gif Hope I understood it right...
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#44 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 03:38 PM

I think this could be alternate trnaslated by a crazy Naru/Hina Sasu/Saku fan to give hope to the other shippers in order to still believe their pairings will happen. It doesn't surprise me because the manga translators have altered the manga examples is ch 442, 453, 470 and 474. But if its true about Sakura showing more of a heroine in the upcoming year then that's good she has been acting like the old Naruto hehe. I still believe Naru/Saku will happen all of the development of the pairing Kishimoto is not going to throw it in a window so he can make Naru/Hina and Sasu/Saku from out of nowhere lol.

Attached Files

Edited by Gravenimage, 20 December 2009 - 03:46 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#45 Ramirez24

Ramirez24

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 03:40 PM

Does this interview mean the author is going to end Naruto series soon?

#46 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 20 2009, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think this could be alternate trnaslated by a crazy Naru/Hina Sasu/Saku fan to give hope to the other shippers in order to still believe their pairings will happen. It doesn't surprise me because the manga translators have altered the manga examples is ch 442, 453, 470 and 474. But if its true about Sakura showing more of a heroine in the upcoming year then that's good she has been acting like the old Naruto hehe. I still believe Naru/Saku will happen all of the development of the pairing Kishimoto is not going to throw it in a window so he can make Naru/Hina and Sasu/Saku from out of nowhere lol.

hahaha, you're right....sakura has been acting like part one naruto. that's funny a_thumbs.gif

#47 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 20 December 2009 - 05:10 PM

Wouldn't be surprised if even the supposed words about Shikamaru not having a romance wasn't accurate, I have my suspicions there too, Shikatem has just enough development for a backup character to probably happen, plus Kishimoto even gave Shikamaru a fangirl in Shiho... What it most likely means is just like with Asuma and Kurenai's relationship Kishimoto will keep things vague and rare, then all of sudden we'll find out they are married and Temari's pregnant. Speaking of Kurenai, her kid ought to be born pretty soon, and Shikamaru did promise to be the kid's godfather and eventual sensei, so that's another plotline for him not centered around Naruto.

Really it looks like the only useful information we got out of that mess was Sakura is going to be doing some heroic action soon- sounds like we will get another strong fight like the Sakura vs Sasori fight.

Wonder if Kakashi catches up with her and Sakura absolutely refuses to return to Konoha until she's faced off with Sasuke. Kakashi says okay, but not alone and tells her he knows she was intending on ditching everyone else and facing Sasuke alone. Kakashi reminds Sakura about teamwork, Sakura counters with not wanting to risk anyone elses life, Kakashi counters "so you want to die? No, I'm your sensei and now your likely Hokage and I refuse to allow you to fight Sasuke alone, we vote on who else wants to do this too". Everyone votes to fight Sasuke of course.

Oh and I could see Yamato taking Naruto back to Konoha. It would sort of switch positions in part 1 when Sakura waited anxiously in Konoha for everyone's return. This time Naruto has to wait anxiously.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#48 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 05:37 PM

So with this whole mess the one part of the interview that's most likely to come true is that fact that naruto is going back to training and kakashi's year. so i wonder what kind of training kishi's got naruto doing for 2010. i don't know if kakashi's going to be training him anymore since one. naruto has surpassed him two. is now the hokage and three. is probably going to be busy with that fact that it's his year..and some storyline is going to keep him busy [obito??]. naruto's basically learned everything jaraiya knew....and there's no one else left to teach him other than the 4ths and i doubt that'll be coming any time soon. so i guess naruto is going to work on sage mode more and creating jutsus on his own....but i have a feeling naruto's going to be going through heavy amounts of training and getting a heck of a lot stronger in order to go against sasuke's MS. idk, what do u guys think?

#49 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 06:11 PM

I remember Madara saying in episode 138 or 139 saying he was going to deal/fight with Kakashi since Madara doesn't want any other sharingan wielders. I wonder if Kishi will follow up on that as well which means something bad will happen to Kakashi in 2010.

#50 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 08:30 PM

Maybe Naruto's training will be with KillaBee like everyone was fantasizing months ago. Or maybe he'll learn a second element.
He's got a lot of power, he just needs to improve his skillz.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#51 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Dec 20 2009, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe Naruto's training will be with KillaBee like everyone was fantasizing months ago. Or maybe he'll learn a second element.
He's got a lot of power, he just needs to improve his skillz.

idk, i'm still not feeling naruto and killerbee together. it just doesn't feel right. and it would be so cool if he learns water!

#52 Myth

Myth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:30 PM

just ım happy with that even kishi says hinata is over rated
İn order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand and we label it reality but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous that reality could be an illusion, all humans live with the wrong assumptions isnt that another way of looking at it.

UCHİHA İTACHİ.

#53 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:51 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Dec 20 2009, 05:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The most accurate you could get is the American SJ interviews.

Really? American SJ interviews accurate? REALLY? Even when Jump Festa is IN Japan?

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Dec 20 2009, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I remember Madara saying in episode 138 or 139 saying he was going to deal/fight with Kakashi since Madara doesn't want any other sharingan wielders. I wonder if Kishi will follow up on that as well which means something bad will happen to Kakashi in 2010.

Where, what, and how?

#54 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 10:16 PM

^The reason that American SJ interviews are more accurate, Cloud, is because he talks about the future from where the official release is, and he is able to give more insight to US fans due to the fact that we are further behind, and he can give a few more hints to them than he can to Japanese fans, whom are exactly where he is in the story. He is able to give more commentary than he is right now.

#55 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 10:36 PM

Kakashi might be dying in 2010. Anyone else think it's finally his time to die yet? I mean, he's ''died'' a million times already. Maybe next time he'll stay dead kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

#56 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 20 December 2009 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (TwilightLink20xx @ Dec 20 2009, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^The reason that American SJ interviews are more accurate, Cloud, is because he talks about the future from where the official release is, and he is able to give more insight to US fans due to the fact that we are further behind, and he can give a few more hints to them than he can to Japanese fans, whom are exactly where he is in the story. He is able to give more commentary than he is right now.

I thought those interviews were conducted in Japan but was later translated in the US once we're caught up in the manga due to its pace?

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#57 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (Froot @ Dec 20 2009, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kakashi might be dying in 2010. Anyone else think it's finally his time to die yet? I mean, he's ''died'' a million times already. Maybe next time he'll stay dead kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

well kakashi died once and then his dad said "looks like it's not your tie to die yet" right before he was brought back to life by Pein. So it's possible that after whatever he needed to do kishi will put him to his death again....then it would also give naruto the chance to become hokage too. but what i don't know is, how is 2010 going to be kakashi's year. just what does kishi have planned for him???
Obito? Rin? Naruto? 4th Hokage jutsu?

#58 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Dec 20 2009, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought those interviews were conducted in Japan but was later translated in the US once we're caught up in the manga due to its pace?

Some are, but not all of them. As of late, they haven't been because he has been asked US specific questions.

#59 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:32 AM

So I guess that Naruto will be training with KillerBee after all. I don't really see anything else he could learn to make him much stronger than he already is other than Kyuubi master control.

Kakashi is playing the role of hokage so I think it makes sense that from now on he will play a very important role in the story.

Other than these things, I'm not sure what else isn't so vague, other than the whole Naruto and Shikamaru quality time together thing...

#60 JG111580

JG111580

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 07:20 AM

I am not going to let this interview affect my my opinion of Naruto or what may occur at the conclusion. As the author of this story, which is published weekly with only very small portions of the story, Kishimoto must maintain ambiguity to keep the interest of the readers. Take away the anticipation of the unexpected and there is much less motivation to read the manga. Plus, as we well know, fans will interpret what is said based on their own personal views. Statements confirming Sakura's "love" for Sauske is not big news. In fact, I see it as a means of keeping NaruHina and SasuSaku fans on board. Most fans of NaruSaku read between the lines and see development beyond Sakura saying "I love you" to Sauske and Hinata saying "I love you" to Naruto. NaruSaku fans have faith in the story that is not easily shaken. They have identified the lengths that the author has taken to bury NaruSaku, and yet rebuild it stronger time and time again. I believe that progressive character development and detailed planning are important to a good story. I also feel that Kishimoto wants Naruto to be a story full of positive messages for readers. Kishimoto could allow Sakura to confront Sauske only to be killed in a short battle. He could have her last thoughts be of Sauske and how she failed to save him from himself and ultimately could do nothing to protect Naruto. He could use this to drive Naruto to finally decide to kill Sauske. He could eliminate Madara's relevance as the catalyst for most of the major tragedies of the manga. Or... he could build on the well laid foundation that he has built over the last 10 years. He could continue the evolution of Sakura's feeling toward both Naruto and Sauske to show what real lasting love should be. He could show Naruto's enduring feelings for Sakura and his growth through the realization that matters of the heart are not black and white. He could again show Naruto rise to a seemingly impossible challenge and find his own path to protecting everyone and redeeming Sauske. Ultimately it's Kishimoto's story and his decision where he wants to take it.

In short, I think that it is important to remember that the ninjas of this story must look "underneath the underneath" to avoid deception. Kishimoto probably wants his readers to do the same.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users