#21 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 07:14 PM

Ino seems to have a lusty eye on Naruto in that picture. biggrin.gif

Edited by Freakazoid, 29 November 2009 - 08:37 PM.

#22 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 29 November 2009 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Nov 29 2009, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ino seems to have a lusty eye on Naruto in that pictures. biggrin.gif

Sorry, but she was looking at the front, not at Naruto.

And wow, Naruto looked awesome in Goku's clothes... but why Akira used younger Goku for Sage Naruto? I was expecting pre-DBZ aged Goku...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#23 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 08:29 PM

It was a mere joke.

#24 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 29 November 2009 - 10:22 PM

Now a Super Saiyan Naruto.... that would be interesting to see.

#25 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 10:26 PM

Nothing would change if Naruto went Super Saiyan. biggrin.gif

#26 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 29 November 2009 - 10:41 PM

Pfft, everyone knows that Super Saiyan is all about the hair. happy.gif

#27 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 03:09 AM

Ah.... Am I hallucinating, or... Does it look like Naruto is pointing at Hinata? unsure.gif

#28 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE (Froot @ Nov 29 2009, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah.... Am I hallucinating, or... Does it look like Naruto is pointing at Hinata? unsure.gif

It's a thumbsup...

#29 Froot

Froot

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 03:23 AM

That's what I thought huh.gif

You can bet some NH speculators are going to be using that along with that little Character Sketch as ''proof.''

''Naruto's pointing at Hinata so it's true wub forever.''

Edited by Froot, 30 November 2009 - 03:26 AM.

#30 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 04:04 AM

This is awesome work, Naruto looks interesting in Goku's clothes, he needs more muscle definition, Goku, well it doesnt look like Akira drew that, idk know wats up with him, I would like to see like a pro drawing of Naruto full on super saiyan in Goku's clothes, and Goku full on sage mode in Naruto's robe, while he is grown up.

#31 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 09:06 AM

Here is the full page of Toriyama/Kishi Collaboration --Click here to view--

#32 Froot

Froot

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 11:38 AM

I think it's adorable how Naruto can't fill in Goku's shirt and it's baggy on him laugh.gif

I don't know. That's just what I got from it huh.gif

Also, I love the other ones! wow.png

#33 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:32 PM

Pic isn't there anymore? I can't see it. sad.gif

EDIT: n/m, I reloaded the page and now I can. Very odd.

Looks cool. smile.gif

Edited by Paradox Jast, 30 November 2009 - 12:35 PM.

#34 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 30 November 2009 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Nov 29 2009, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here is 2 pages of Toriyama/Kishi Collaboration in the Fanbook: --Click here to view--

Noticed Sakura's breasts got a bit more emphasis than usual with Kishimoto, you can definitely tell she has breasts under her loose shirt. Kishimoto usually only does that in action shots where the shirt gets pulled tighter over her breasts.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#35 Froot

Froot

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 01:41 PM

And you notice this... Why?

laugh.gif Kidding.

I guess you're right. You know what else got alot more emphasis than it usually does?

Hinata fu.png

Also; What's up with Yamato's face? What is that? Is that a smile? huh.gif

Edited by Froot, 30 November 2009 - 01:42 PM.

#36 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 30 November 2009 - 01:57 PM

Ah.... Am I hallucinating, or... Does it look like Naruto is pointing at Hinata?

No, right like you correctly surmised, he wasn't pointing at her. In fact he is not even in the same plane that the other characters if you realize.

Of course, you know NH fans shall overreact, like they always do. I say: "Let them and ignore them."

Or you also can direct them at the Kishimoto/Toriyama's collaboration. Have you realized what character is commenting on it?

And you notice this... Why?

Maybe because the "Sakura is flat-chested" line Sakura bashers are fond of using is way beyond irritating, and it's always amusing seeing more canon proof of that claim is rubbish and a lie.

well it doesnt look like Akira drew that,

Yes, it does. Mr. Toriyama has used that style in the art of games such like Dragon Quest IX and in the covers of Dragon Ball's edition deluxe.

Ino seems to have a lusty eye on Naruto in that picture.

Don't give me any ideas! biggrin.gif

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#37 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 30 November 2009 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Nov 30 2009, 08:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe because the "Sakura is flat-chested" line Sakura bashers are fond of using is way beyond irritating, and it's always amusing seeing more canon proof of that claim is rubbish and a lie.

This. It gets rather tiresome to have to point out to said morons the sction shot scenes every time one states that as their big reason why they hate Sakura. Apparently any smaller than D cup is "flat chested" to them. rolleyes.gif
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#38 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 02:47 PM

Oh hey, Ino in a bubble talking about Naruto. biggrin.gif

#39 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 03:09 PM

QUOTE (Froot @ Nov 30 2009, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also; What's up with Yamato's face? What is that? Is that a smile? huh.gif

He looks to be a bit constipated smile.gif
meh.

#40 Froot

Froot

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 03:43 PM

^That's what I thought!

He's hunched over, too. fu.png

Also, I've been saying for years now that Sakura's not flat chested. Ciardha summed it up perfectly. There's just... no hope for Sakura dry.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users