Close
Photo

Which Deceased Naruto Character Do You Miss The Most? 2.0 *Warning: Spoilers up to 449*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
69 replies to this topic

Poll: Which Deceased Naruto Character Do You Miss The Most? (92 member(s) have cast votes)

Naruto as a series has had its share of death, both of main and minor Characters, even as recent as the newest Chapter. Which one do you miss the most?

1. Jiraiya (70 votes [46.05%])

Percentage of vote: 46.05%

2. Asuma (11 votes [7.24%])

Percentage of vote: 7.24%

3. 3rd Hokage (14 votes [9.21%])

Percentage of vote: 9.21%

4. Itachi (25 votes [16.45%])

Percentage of vote: 16.45%

5. Deidara (11 votes [7.24%])

Percentage of vote: 7.24%

6. Orochimaru (5 votes [3.29%])

Percentage of vote: 3.29%

7. Haku (6 votes [3.95%])

Percentage of vote: 3.95%

8. Zabuza (6 votes [3.95%])

Percentage of vote: 3.95%

9. Nagato/Pein (2 votes [1.32%])

Percentage of vote: 1.32%

10. Other (2 votes [1.32%])

Percentage of vote: 1.32%

Vote

#41 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:14 AM

Jiraiya was the best...but still his dead meant that he passed down the torch to Naruto.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#42 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:46 AM

^ I agree. I liked Jiraiya, but if he hadn't died, there would be no ''new generation'' theme goin' on.

I would have liked Kushina not to have died - Even though they never specifically said that she did - Or Kimmimaro - Even though he wouldv'e died anyways laugh.gif

#43 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:52 AM

mm that's hard D: I wish Itachi could have lived, but he sort of needed to die, same with Jiraiya. I suppose Deidara.

#44 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 02:21 AM

I would want Chouji's dad to still be alive my memories becoming vague he died right? And the reason is because the Akamichi's are the best clan in Kohona.

JLHza2T.png

#45 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 03:13 AM

hmmm...i am actually, though saddened, glad the characters that died did die, i wouldn't change any of it. This is because i think they were well done and added a lot of interest and development in the story.

maybe i would wish back someone cool but of little importance...ooh, it would be cool if Madara's brother was still alive and like jumped in to tell stories of his bro....

#46 Froot

Froot

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 03:25 AM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ Nov 30 2009, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would want Chouji's dad to still be alive my memories becoming vague he died right? And the reason is because the Akamichi's are the best clan in Kohona.

He died - along with Kakashi and Shizune - but he was revived by Nagato's jutsu at the end. Everyone who had died in Konoha during the invasion did.

Which makes me think... Even if Pein HAD killed Hinata, she would have come back to life anyways... Does that hold any significance?

#47 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 03:28 AM

QUOTE (Froot @ Nov 30 2009, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He died - along with Kakashi and Shizune - but he was revived by Nagato's jutsu at the end. Everyone who had died in Konoha during the invasion did.

Which makes me think... Even if Pein HAD killed Hinata, she would have come back to life anyways... Does that hold any significance?

Oh yeah now I remember and as for the significance....Maybe ask someone who is good at analyzing novels and the sort they might have an answer!

JLHza2T.png

#48 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 01 December 2009 - 03:58 AM

I miss Orochimaru. ;_;

The only decent, non-cliche villain in all of Naruto. I can only hope that it was true, that he's gaining control over Kabuto. If Orochimaru appears and kills/mortally wounds Sasuke on the spot with Kabuto as a guise as revenge, I will roar with applause.

ROAR. WITH. APPLAUSE.

#49 Froot

Froot

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 04:18 AM

Lol.

I have to agree. He was one of the villains that actually entertained me.

#50 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 06:17 AM

Obito. It would have been nice if there were ONE sane, sensible, not-too-homicidal Uchiha around somewhere...

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#51 NaruSaku93

NaruSaku93

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 07:40 AM

yeah, i wished obito was still alive. he was a cool character

#52 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 01 December 2009 - 02:05 PM

I was shocked when I heard Jiraiya's death...I didn't really expect that...

#53 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 01 December 2009 - 04:04 PM

Remember that Kabutomaru is still out there somewhere, gaining power and making up some horrible plan of death and murder-she-wrote. I don't think we've seen the last of Orochimaru, just because Sasuke and Itachi has killed him a couple of times.

I obviously would like to see Jiraiya come back with one arm, and train Naruto further in his father's jutsu, and I would like another cameo of Minato. If he sealed part of himself in Naruto, then in the name of everything that's orange, make him teach Naruto some omfg-1hitKO-no jutsu STAT!

I'm not convinced Rin or Kushina are dead, since their fate is still floating in a wast sea of doubt. I do reckon I would have loved to see Naruto meet his mother, and see Kakashi's reaction when he meets Rin again. Or perhaps she's not gone? Maybe she was in ANBU with Kakashi, and still is masked? Secret identity is hoooo~~

And get Sarutobi back out of the Shinigami's gut please. He's too awesome to be tortured for all eternity.

#54 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:09 PM

I say Jiraiya! The old perv not only bring badass-ness but also comedy! While I'm not sure about Rin, I hardly doubt Kushina is around and well and if she's around, she should had been with Naruto in the beginning because the mother is always closest with the child.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#55 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Dec 1 2009, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hardly doubt Kushina is around and well and if she's around, she should had been with Naruto in the beginning
I just put some emphasis there...
because the mother is always closest with the child.

In a perfect world, maybe. Most usual? Oh yes! But that's not always how it works. Kushina can have her reason why she couldn't be with Naruto, although it would smell of fanfiction if she did suddenly pop up. I won't deny the possibility though, before I hear someone say for sure that she's dead and buried. They may talk about her in a past tense when she's mentioned, but that might not be because she's dead.

#56 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 01 December 2009 - 06:32 PM

Merged with existing thread.

#57 I heart donuts

I heart donuts

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 01:06 AM

I miss Jiraiya shamefulcry0js.gif And Obito, and Shizune
"I heart donuts" says: Doughnuts can be radio-active, just look at Homer Simpson. He eats donuts even though he works in a Nuclear Power Plant.
"Homer" says: So??? I'm still alive...
"I heart donuts" says: But you're a cartoon
"Homer" says: Your point is...
"I heart donuts" says: -.-

Ahhh...The power of instant-chat...

#58 Myth

Myth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 01:09 AM

ı miss itachi so much and jiraiya too,
ı was so sorry when ı see itachis death realy.. after hearing the truth about itachi..
İn order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand and we label it reality but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous that reality could be an illusion, all humans live with the wrong assumptions isnt that another way of looking at it.

UCHİHA İTACHİ.

#59 Myth

Myth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 01:10 AM

secret hero of konoha sad.gif
İn order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand and we label it reality but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous that reality could be an illusion, all humans live with the wrong assumptions isnt that another way of looking at it.

UCHİHA İTACHİ.

#60 I heart donuts

I heart donuts

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 07:25 AM

I didn't even know Shizune died (I heard from this forum), but then started missing her. She was like a big sister to Sakura. sad.gif Waaah! I miss Itachi as well! After I heard that he only did all of that to protect Sasuke. And Jiraiya! And Obito! R.I.P. Itachi, after all you did, you deserve it.
"I heart donuts" says: Doughnuts can be radio-active, just look at Homer Simpson. He eats donuts even though he works in a Nuclear Power Plant.
"Homer" says: So??? I'm still alive...
"I heart donuts" says: But you're a cartoon
"Homer" says: Your point is...
"I heart donuts" says: -.-

Ahhh...The power of instant-chat...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users