#41 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Mar 26 2013, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude, most of this is sakura development. Remember the last 600 chapters and tell me the NS pairing has not enough development. Why do you even ship a pairing if you think it has no development?

Yeah if we read those comments give us the impression that the ship is sinking.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 26 March 2013 - 04:03 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#42 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Mar 26 2013, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok. Want me to compile Slex's list??

I'll add some more:

1. Yay!! Sakura wants to make things better for Naruto by confessing!!
2. Yay!! Guy's injured and Oonoki's coming to back them up!! maybe she'll meet Naruto on the island and train under the falls so we know her feelings!!
3. Yay!! Pain attacks!! maybe she'll get a kickass battle with Konan!!??

And so on...

Well then reason of the scream is Hinata take sakura position as heroine.
And people disappointed about that. Hmm for me NS always about naruto love sakura. And naruto is not natsu who from the very start oblivious to love.

#43 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

guy, no need to get into tension here. Be more upbeat and look well to future. There' still the word "end" to this story...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#44 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Geez....I was just freely speaking out my opinion of how I don't like Kishi's recent writing of this volume, and people are starting to say "OVERREACTING" "OVERREACTING". Is NaruSaku forum owned by dictatorship or something? This is a forum dedicated to the manga's couple. We are allowed to discuss what we like and don't like about this couple. However if we don't agree on something, we should reasonably state how we disagree with it. Saying, "overreacting" is not a good argument. If you have an argument please reasonably state so instead of resorting to name calling. Thank you.

@Darkrest
I read the first post. I don't think I'm overreacting.
Please read YOUR first post. If you think it's not overreacting then we should drop it.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#45 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:04 PM

I'll just tell you one thing: It HAD development. Then it stopped, got tossed to the back burner god knows for how long. Sakura developments so far in the story is=NS/SS development.

It's really sad when a female character is relegated to nothing but pairing fodder status. Even Hinata has had some independent development for her character alone.

@ramen: I already took care of the problem with you Dark. You can rest easy and wait for a respond.

In the meanwhile, if you want to take your mind off this, how about doing some translations?? there's a couple of stuff deserving of your translations.

Edited by Codus N, 26 March 2013 - 04:07 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#46 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Mar 26 2013, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll just tell you one thing: It HAD development. Then it stopped, got tossed to the back burner god knows for how long. Sakura developments so far in the story is=NS/SS development.

It's really sad when a female character is relegated to nothing but pairing fodder status. Even Hinata has had some independent development for her character alone.

@ramen: I already took care of the problem with you Dark. You can rest easy and wait for a respond.

In the meanwhile, if you want to take your mind off this, how about doing some translations?? there's a couple of stuff deserving of your translations.

NS is stalled for 1 arc and hinata gets her first developmet in the manga and suddenly NH has those "good chances". I dont get dat logic.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#47 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:10 PM

As much as it bothers me to admit it this new cover actually makes me think of Itachi's words:

"Because Minato had Kushina and everyone else he could become hokage."

And now in this new cover Naruto has Hinata and everyone else ready to fight right behind him. It feels like every expectation I had for Sakura is being replaced for Hinata.

#48 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Mar 26 2013, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because that's the meaning and purpose of female character in this manga.
To become love interest. Only temari, anko, and shizune who don't think like that
The rest?
Kishi weakness is character development so don't hope an awesome charaterisation.

#49 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Mar 27 2013, 01:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just....realized....that......I.....need........to.........go...........to......
.........sleep..................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#50 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Mar 26 2013, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As much as it bothers me to admit it this new cover actually makes me think of Itachi's words:

"Because Minato had Kushina and everyone else he could become hokage."

And now in this new cover Naruto has Hinata and everyone else ready to fight right behind him. It feels like every expectation I had for Sakura is being replaced for Hinata.

You too? Noooo!!
Jk. Haha StriderC now you know what i ment yesterday.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#51 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:13 PM

While Hinata and Naruto holding hands doesn't bother me (it reminds me when Naruto took her blood in his hand with that promise), it does bother me that Kishi decided to do that moment during THE battle of a lifetime.

Thing is, he couldn't do that because she mattered so little that she was hardly even around to have an event like that with Naruto. I still don't know why he decided to do it right then... but I guess it's the same with her confession. She can't get any development, positive or negative, unless Naruto's life is in danger or she's trying to impress him.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#52 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Mar 26 2013, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I already give up the conversation to not escalate into a fight.
And she did yes overreacted she said that on her second reply on the first page, not going to speak any more of this.
Also your logic does have a huge double standard.
Hinata "independent development", are we reading the same manga? this whole arc was her "Naruto-Kun" or thinking about Naruto like all her other appearances.
We didnt even had a development of Hinata>>Neji or a development of Neji>>Hinata to justify his sacrifice.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 26 March 2013 - 04:16 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#53 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 26 2013, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And she did yes overreacted she said that on her second reply on the first page, not going to speak any more of this.
Hinata didnt appeared on more than 10-11 arcs we had a whole arc based on NS and still "NH suddenly has good chances" because of one chapter?

Because it almost close to manga ending???

Edited by rocci, 26 March 2013 - 04:17 PM.

#54 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:16 PM

Wanna know how I feel:

Its. A. Cover.

Nothing to worry about. Sheesh. Hell, this is Hinata's 3rd time on a manga cover, while Sakura has 5, I believe (I know... its that short of a number for her, but hey she has more appearances!)

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#55 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:17 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 27 2013, 01:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hinata didnt appeared on more than 10-11 arcs we had a whole arc based on NS and still "NH suddenly has good chances" because of one chapter?

I just want to clear out one misunderstanding. I said, "maybe". It doesn't equal to "I'm overreacting". As I think I'm not.

And if you say you dropped the conversation to not escalate in a fight, then stop saying that "I'm overreacting" after you dropped the conversation. Please respect my opinion, and if you think it's overreacting, then either continue the conversation with reasonable arguments stating how you think Kishi's writing is good, or stop the conversation AND the rude insult. Thanks.

(And yes, saying "overreacting" a number of times without stating an argument to a certain opinion is an insult.)

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 26 March 2013 - 04:24 PM.

#56 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:20 PM

Oh... and let me rephrase this:

NOTHING To worry about! Enough bickering from y'all.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#57 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:22 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Mar 26 2013, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NS is stalled for 1 arc and hinata gets her first developmet in the manga and suddenly NH has those "good chances". I dont get dat logic.

See, here's the thing: if you want to develop your characters, then you shouldn't just stall their development so suddenly. It has to be consistent throughout the story. I've seen TONS of mangakas who are a 1000x better in developing their female characters. I think Kishi really can't write females even if he pulled his head out behind the rear.

@ramen: OH NO YOU DON'T!! rawr.gif

*whips rope around neck*
*proceeds with bondage style knots*
*Kicks ramen into closet*

There, now ramen-kun is all mine and is my slave forever mwahaha.gif!!!

@red:
I hear ya, man. I hear ya. ermm.gif

@Derock: Can you please say that to the same people who says Sakura is relevant thanks 616's CP??

Edited by Codus N, 26 March 2013 - 04:26 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#58 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (rocci @ Mar 26 2013, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because it almost close to manga ending???

I dont think so, it's the war arc but Naruto most prized situation will be against Sasuke that is the most close to the ending.
Because the whole story drives into a conflic between Naruto and Sasuke, this arc is just to make ground for the next one, i would be worried if Hinata appears at Naruto's side during the battle against Sasuke then i would say that it does have good chances because she would be showed as a heroine.
Naruto is only fighting to help to save the world and now with the kages joining the fight looks like he will not get the protagonism on the final battle in other words the credit will not be all to him.
There are things that Naruto learned on this arc but there's nothing of personal purpose for him on this battle, Naruto always fought to protect his friends but there's nothing else for him to prove to himself or his friends on this arc, he's already a hero and it's recognized by everyone as such.
Everyone is fighting with him i dont see it as something negative, Ino,Shikamaru,Kakashi all the side characters are there fighting with him.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 26 March 2013 - 04:26 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#59 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:24 PM

Again, that cover is just an advertising like RtN.

#60 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Mar 26 2013, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh... and let me rephrase this:

NOTHING To worry about! Enough bickering from y'all.

^ This please. We're embarrassing ourselves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users