97 replies to this topic

#21 pal2002

pal2002

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:20 PM

Not going to sugarcoat anything...with this NH's chance of happening has definitely increased. but I think clearly NS is the more logical choice for Naruto shipping. But don't give up or lose faith. If this is just a roadblock to NS, we will overcome it. If this is really our last stand, then we will make a strong one.

#22 Melancholy Vixen

Melancholy Vixen

I had a feeling

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Interests:WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:27 AM

If I hear another NaruHina fan say, "If Hinata lives then this pretty much cements NaruHina as canon" one more time...

I'M GONNA SNAP.

The only evidence is: Hinata confessed and Naruto got super angry.

Wow. Really? Not even a solid response from Naruto; he was just pissed. But whatever. Clearly whenever Hinata appears, the entire Narutoverse revolves all around her. I'm not worried about NaruHina happening in the slighest, even if she does live. I really am not. Naruto is only 15. It's not like he's gonna fall head over heels for Hinata so suddenly without any real prompt other than a confession. He still loves Sakura. Period.

>:[

#23 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:58 AM

People are already saying Naruto now has no choice but to accept Hinata's feelings, or else he'll be a complete A**hole for not falling in love with her after she saved his life.

#24 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:15 AM

QUOTE (Aethos @ Feb 27 2009, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
People are already saying Naruto now has no choice but to accept Hinata's feelings, or else he'll be a complete A**hole for not falling in love with her after she saved his life.

Which is complete and utter bs.

uc.png

#25 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:28 AM

Heck I got temp banned from NF for opposing that complete and utter bs.

Just shows how much the wankery has gone up.

#26 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 28 February 2009 - 02:05 AM

QUOTE (Aethos @ Feb 27 2009, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heck I got temp banned from NF for opposing that complete and utter bs.

Just shows how much the wankery has gone up.

ROFL!!!

Of course though, Naruto has to fall in love with Hinata now, it's only natural.
[/sarcasm]

#27 roninmedia

roninmedia

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 04:07 AM

Well, the point has moved to if Naruto and Sakura got together and Hinata is dead, it will be a slap in the face to Hinata. Essentially the point is, no matter how the events of the manga will proceed, there will always be a fraction that refuses to accept. That's what we have fanworks for.

And btw, Aethos, you are merely one of many NH pairing haters to be banned from NF either temporarily or permanently.

Edited by roninmedia, 28 February 2009 - 04:08 AM.

#28 tojot

tojot

Day of Sagittarius

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 04:28 AM

If this is how Naruto reacted to Hinata being hurt/killed...

How would he react if Pein were to harm Sakura?

Would he go ballistic with all nine tails manifesting?

#29 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2009 - 04:47 AM

QUOTE (roninmedia @ Feb 28 2009, 05:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, the point has moved to if Naruto and Sakura got together and Hinata is dead, it will be a slap in the face to Hinata. Essentially the point is, no matter how the events of the manga will proceed, there will always be a fraction that refuses to accept. That's what we have fanworks for.

And btw, Aethos, you are merely one of many NH pairing haters to be banned from NF either temporarily or permanently.

This is ridiculous. NF seriouslly needs to get rid of all the mod bias. NH haters have every right to hate on NaruHina and speak out against it. They shouldn't be silenced just to make all the NaruHina fans happy campers.

After all they're the ones jumping the gun claiming their pairing is a sure thing. Why wouldn't the dissenters come after them?

#30 Arden! (:

Arden! (:

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 05:04 AM

Hi guys. (:
I know I'm knew here, but i am VERY fond of NaruSaku
&& i just came from youtube to tell you all not to worry. : D

Honestly, With the whole Hinata confessing && then dying thing, it's really nothing to loose any sleep over.
it's just like when sasuke departed from Kohona.
It's not like Naruto is going to go "Seriously? Wow, I guess I love you too Hinata. Not that we ever really talked, but since you put your life on the line I'll go out with you out of pity because I feel like I owe you that. Screw Sakura."

NaruSaku has MUCH more devolopement than NaruHina in both the manga && the anime. NH is only in fillers, besides when she's STALKING him.

I think Kishi is way smarter than to make NH canon just because of that.

Well, have a NaruSaku day! narusakuct7.gif

#31 believeit6

believeit6

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Well, I love NaruSaku. That's why I'm here, of course. NaruSaku is da bomb! They look so great eachother and just complete eachother. I love the Naruto series too, as well as some other animes.

Posted 28 February 2009 - 05:48 AM

Well, this little snippit has many going mad, with either joy or anger. But it won't phase my beliefs. Why? Well:

1) The first two sided NaruHina moment. EVER. Not worried, NaruSaku has 200+

2) She is probably dead. If she isn't, the sacrifice is meaningless. If she is dead, Naruto will be greived. Guess who the closest freind he has to comfort him is?

3) There is a lot more to that transformation then just Hinata. Kakashi, Jiraiya, Fukusaku, and who knows how many villagers have been killed by Pain. Stress must have built up, alog with the chakra disruptors.

That's all I need. You? I would say, "Don't be worried." We have alot of development, a great pairing, and all of the confidence we should need. What does NaruHina have? A possibly dead half, one real moment, and stupid assumptions.

NaruSaku Fan|Narutofan|True Believer|FF.net

#32 Arden! (:

Arden! (:

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 05:52 AM

QUOTE (believeit6 @ Feb 28 2009, 12:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1) The first two sided NaruHina moment. EVER. Not worried, NaruSaku has 200+.

Two sided?
That wasn't even two sided! XD
Naruto just got mad because Pein killed one of his FRIENDS.
i mean, when she confessed her love, his expression was like *WTF* XD

#33 believeit6

believeit6

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Well, I love NaruSaku. That's why I'm here, of course. NaruSaku is da bomb! They look so great eachother and just complete eachother. I love the Naruto series too, as well as some other animes.

Posted 28 February 2009 - 06:04 AM

QUOTE (Arden! (: @ Feb 28 2009, 05:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Two sided?
That wasn't even two sided! XD
Naruto just got mad because Pein killed one of his FRIENDS.
i mean, when she confessed her love, his expression was like *WTF* XD

Ah, well, you gotta' give her something. Although, as I said, built up stress and whatnot. He was really surprised, then angry, and devastated, and the complex swirl of emotions caused him to lose it. Not that big when you think of it, but as of now we know that the confession had a big impact. Thus, two sided.

NaruSaku Fan|Narutofan|True Believer|FF.net

#34 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 28 February 2009 - 07:12 AM

But of course. Naruto will return Hinata's feelings because he's FORCED to it: He can't not love Hinata. He MUST submit to her feelings and desires. Main character's wants and wishes matter NOT!

Let's be serious here: Naruto is forced to love Hinata because she's risked her life for saving him in a hopeless battle?

How many times Sakura has done that since the Chuunin Exams? Do you remember when she fought Sound nins in spite of she couldn't win for saving Naruto and Sasuke? When she got between Naruto and Sasuke trying stopping her fight? When she vowed saving them? When she fought an Akatsuki thinking she promised to NARUTO? When she faced Orochimaru and ran towards the Nine-Tailed Fox? When she...

I guess those sacrifices were worthless because she was enought strong and/or lucky for surviving.

Even if Hinata survives somehow, she risking her life for Naruto doesn't put her ahead Sakura.

Naruto being an ass if he doesn't love Hinata reminded me of Sakura being a b***h for not loving Naruto, and then being a slut for loving Naruto.

Edited by Jenskott, 28 February 2009 - 07:15 AM.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#35 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:01 AM

Wow, and the fallout is still going... XD

QUOTE (Vixen @ Feb 28 2009, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If I hear another NaruHina fan say, "If Hinata lives then this pretty much cements NaruHina as canon" one more time...

I'M GONNA SNAP.

The only evidence is: Hinata confessed and Naruto got super angry.

Wow. Really? Not even a solid response from Naruto; he was just pissed. But whatever. Clearly whenever Hinata appears, the entire Narutoverse revolves all around her. I'm not worried about NaruHina happening in the slighest, even if she does live. I really am not. Naruto is only 15. It's not like he's gonna fall head over heels for Hinata so suddenly without any real prompt other than a confession. He still loves Sakura. Period.

>:[

QUOTE (Aethos @ Feb 28 2009, 12:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not surprised to hear many NaruHinas are claiming those things, Vixen and Aethos (welcome back, Aethos happy.gif). I acknowledge that Hinata has feelings for Naruto, and her confession has confirmed them. However, NaruHina is still very much onesided - it's been Hinata doing all the running so to speak. There has never been any hint of Naruto reciprocating her feelings, all he has done is acknowledge Hinata as a friend.

That line of "Naruto being a (censored) if he doesn't get with Hinata" reminds me of what some SasuSaku fans said after Part 1 and Chapter 245. Basically, they said "Sakura would be a (censored) if she were to love someone else".

Of course, we know it takes two to tango. A relationship will only work if both people feel the same way about each other. It doesn't matter how strongly someone feels love for another person, if that person doesn't feel the same way. Sakura loved Sasuke, but was rejected. It's only natural for Sakura to get over her heartbreak and find someone else in her heart. That's what happens in real life. Hinata has confessed to Naruto, but Naruto has never shown any romantic hints for her in the entire manga. He saw her as this "weird girl", then as a friend. It would be wrong for Naruto to get with Hinata (if she lives) for any reason other than genuine love. Genuine love on his part is also unlikely as Kishimoto has never bothered hinting towards during all those years of inking the Naruto manga.

QUOTE (Arden! (: @ Feb 28 2009, 05:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi guys. (:
I know I'm knew here, but i am VERY fond of NaruSaku
&& i just came from youtube to tell you all not to worry. : D

Honestly, With the whole Hinata confessing && then dying thing, it's really nothing to loose any sleep over.
it's just like when sasuke departed from Kohona.
It's not like Naruto is going to go "Seriously? Wow, I guess I love you too Hinata. Not that we ever really talked, but since you put your life on the line I'll go out with you out of pity because I feel like I owe you that. Screw Sakura."

NaruSaku has MUCH more devolopement than NaruHina in both the manga && the anime. NH is only in fillers, besides when she's STALKING him.

I think Kishi is way smarter than to make NH canon just because of that.

Well, have a NaruSaku day! narusakuct7.gif

Welcome to Heaven & Earth! biggrin.gif Needless to say, we pretty much have the same opinion there. happy.gif Kishimoto has made mistakes, but I trust that he will not pull "a JK Rowling" with pairings (Half-Blood Prince still leaves a bitter taste in my throat, the writing was so BAD). It would be completely senseless if Kishimoto were to ignore all that development between Naruto and Sakura (since they met in, oooh, Chapter 3), and opt for a pairing that has had little to zero two-sided development.

You know, guys, I wonder if Sakura will soon be a pivotal role? She could either help calm Naruto by working with Shima (where ARE Yamato and Sai?), or she could try to heal a dying Hinata. Or both. I can't tell! Kishimoto is being completely unpredictable at the moment! If Sakura tends to Hinata, Hinata might tell Sakura how Naruto has always admired the pink-haired girl. Kishimoto said in his latest databook that Sakura was trying to figure out what her feelings were towards Naruto, so if she hears anything about Hinata confessing, it might become a catalyst towards Sakura realising how much Naruto means to her? All those little moments in the manga must build up into something!

Ah well, let's just sit back and see what happens. smile.gif I do feel for the NaruHinas though. Imagine their joy at Hinata confessing... then seeing her get stabbed - and most likely killed - by Pain? Ouch.

#36 kouishou

kouishou

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:14 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Feb 26 2009, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
200+ chapters of development vs. 3(or so) scenes and a sacrifice. The sacrifice does sound daunting, but the 200+ chapters should win out... if common sense works... hopefully...

That's what Harry/Hermione fans said. Why am I getting a strange feeling of deja vu? sad.gif
Of course similar death scenarios have happened with Kakashi and Jiraiya, So we should at least wait a few more chapters before drawing conclusions.

#37 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:27 AM

QUOTE (kouishou @ Feb 28 2009, 08:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's what Harry/Hermione fans said. Why am I getting a strange feeling of deja vu? sad.gif
Of course similar death scenarios have happened with Kakashi and Jiraiya, So we should at least wait a few more chapters before drawing conclusions.

Kishimoto ≠ JK Rowling.

I hope.

Honestly, I didn't see Harry/Hermione as something that would happen, because I didn't see any clear-cut romantic hints between them. Whereas NaruSaku has Naruto continually showing his feelings for Sakura and asking her out on dates, while Sakura has slowly started to develop feelings beyond friendship for Naruto. Yamato and Sai going "Sakura, you really do...", and that ramen scene? We just need Haruno Sakura to figure out what's going on in her heart!

#38 kouishou

kouishou

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:32 AM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Feb 28 2009, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kishimoto ≠ JK Rowling.

I hope.

Honestly, I didn't see Harry/Hermione as something that would happen, because I didn't see any clear-cut romantic hints between them. Whereas NaruSaku has Naruto continually showing his feelings for Sakura and asking her out on dates, while Sakura has slowly started to develop feelings beyond friendship for Naruto. Yamato and Sai going "Sakura, you really do...", and that ramen scene? We just need Haruno Sakura to figure out what's going on in her heart!

Of course. I'm just saying it because that was the last pairing 'war' I was involved in =\ I won't get into detail of why I disagree about Harry/Hermione, but since THAT 'war' is over, it's pointless :O

#39 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:35 AM

I am getting so sick and tired of all this. NEVER has some event that pissed off (or thrilled, in this case) the majority of the Naruto fandom. I have heard enough speculation/rage/joy for a lifetime! Please, just LET IT DIE. Whatever happens is out of our hands, and if the manga does go to crap, it's not the end of the world. I've went through a series that started out great and end up tanking in the end (Gundam Seed Destiny), and sometimes that's life.

Then again, after watching Meet the Spartans, everything else has looked like an Academy-Award worthy movie by comparison...

#40 Fallen_Angel

Fallen_Angel

Shadow Jester

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:Email me to find out: a little about my interests Swimming and diving are my sports of choice, i love anime, i love movies and video games, my main hobby is writing...love it and love music<br /><br />And my new site: http://wirlescomunity.informe.com/forum/

Posted 28 February 2009 - 10:22 AM

http://www.narusaku....mp;#entry215766

check this spoilers out...the person above my post gives a great detail about what might happen and i have to say i am a fan of NarHinta but b4 you go off on me read my post on that Thread.

Thanks,
Plz check it out for the fandom...if not for them...do it for the Kitties.
To some I am a Fallen Angel, to others I am the demon of oblivion, I guess the lies are finally found, What will you be on judgement day?

Life is short so best to know what you are capable of. Enjoy the Ride of life and yet keep a close eye on everyone around you. because one day, they could be your saving angel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users