226 replies to this topic

#41 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:08 PM

So because of the peace, the academy changed from a place where hopeful ninja's went rigorous training to more general schooling with the option of learning ninjutsu. So why wasn't Bolt already enrolled in this school before he turned twelve again?

So Bolt was suspended for his antics last episode. Bolt tries acting cool about everything. Shika tries chewing him out while Blond Sai watches from the classroom. Cue opening, seen it so skip.

Bolt enters the classroom trying to act cool while announcing himself, everyone just stares. OH GOD A GIRL THAT LOOKS LIKE HINATA! So apparently Hinata was on Bolt's case because of the suspension I guess. We see a mental image and...it is just Hinata looking over him doing school work while smiling. He freaks out over this!? Then again it is Hinata smiling, but at least you can't see her eyes then. Bolt forgot his text book and pesters Shika to share with him. Oh god! The hinata clone even sounds like hinata, and is friend with the Fat Filler and Salad. Hey turns out that Bolt and Salad have hanged out because their parents are friends. Which I guess means Hinata and Sakura set them up for a group dates when they were little. Salad is annoyed when people think they are childhood friend though. Ugh, "The Clone" (that's her nickname from now on) said "Hokage Naruto-Sama-Kun." Ugh.

...What is Blond Sai wearing overall with a hoodie? He is very and fairly blunt. What is with the Hinata Clone's design? Its all shades of purple. Imagine hinata's hair with spikier bangs, a long braid or two that good down to her hips at least, and a sailor uniform. I like Blond Sai. He chew Bolt out, calls him privilege, and says he isn't even worthy of his trust. God The Clone has a lot of lines.

So Bolt is the second best in class, Salad is third, and the character we haven't meet is first...Please tell me it is not the clone. Oh good its not. Wow the all kids designs are kitten. A Ha Ha Ha well they call him "the repeater, " and he failed the exams twice. He does have a nice hat but what is with the ropes? Naruto is the strongest hokage. Well he was suppose to be that but I don't believe it. Oh the war ended Ten years ago. Wait... two years from the war to the last...these kids are eight at best? The repeater is obsess with strength and goes on and on about it. Train Boy tries to stick up for him. Repeater continues to act like a generic shounen bully with a laughable belief so Bolt will have an easy moral and opponent to defeat at the end.

Shino is forgotten again. Are they in the chunin third test parliamentary area or is that just suppose to remind us of when this franchise was successful? They are putting too much focus on the clone for my liking or my ears. Does she have one long braid or two artist make up your mind!

Fight scene. So the guys is strong as fighter but book dumb which is why he was held back. Can we have him as our main character? And here is the speech that acts as a second wind while defeating his opponent's stupid value. Skipping. Everyone respect Bolt now even the repeater has changed his way.

1.  I THOUGHT SO.................. :hehehe: At least we can't call you hypocrites if you repeat your cards, Pedo Clown. :zaru: now she just has to appear in the manga :yes:

2. Hokage Naruto-sama-kun? Well not that I don't believe you buddy, but maybe she didn't say kun but pronounced something else? I don't think putting 2 honorifics together is a thing

Guys, my wish has come true. Finally, a Hinata character that have the same looks, type of character, and likes Boruto  :P

So, where are the Hinata fans now going for shipping Boruto and her ? :P

What's her name by the way ?

Yup, all they have to do is make Sarada a red herring!!! :lmao:

Edited by Phantom_999, 12 April 2017 - 06:16 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#42 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:41 PM

Oh yeah I totally agree with you 100% 

If the series does push the pairings to the extent of Naruto (wouldn't be surprised) then yeah so much for trying to be different. 

Honestly, I want them to push the pairings to a big extent and see if the fans who wanted NH to go for Boruto x Sumire.

I just want to experiment. Not being devilish

If they'll dislike Sarada like they did with Sakura. Either way, it's a negative for them if they went for or against Sarada.

They probably wanna "do it right" this time. NaruHina vs NaruSaku: The Sequel that no one ever asked for.

I wonder if Hinata will drop a line of advice like Kushina did to Naruto and be like "find someone just like your mother *wink wink nudge nudge*"  :roll:

If Hinata quoted Sakura, that would be too much. Though, this series have been inconsistent since a long time :fu:

Yup, all they have to do is make Sarada a red herring!!! :lmao:

I think Sarada will be the one for Boruto, but let's see what Hinata fans who pushed her to be with Naruto have to do when Sarada and Boruto start getting more and more moments. Cheering for Sumire or for Sarada ?

If it's Sumire, Hinata loving. If it's Sarada, sorry, but that's hypocrisy.

So, a loss / loss point  :zaru:

Edited by T XD, 12 April 2017 - 07:42 PM.

#43 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:46 PM

If Hinata quoted Sakura, that would be too much. Though, this series have been inconsistent since a long time :fu:

No no! By all means, let them! The irony of it all would be so good to see.  :love:

#44 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:55 PM

No no! By all means, let them! The irony of it all would be so good to see.  :love:

I totally agree.

#45 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:57 PM

When I heard it 4life it sounded enough like kun for me to groan in disgust. Even if it isn't the case. The traditional habit for addressing the Hokage is Hokage or their number then add sama for both, she calls him Hokage Naruto Sama, which is very redundant.

The main two things I notice of the episode is one) it is very generic while going through a lot of standard shounen tropes, and two) they put A Lot of focus on this new girl which sounds like they want to have either another go at the love triangle of NS vs nH/SS with BS vs BS or remake the events that led to the last (I can't call that development nor a romance) with this girl.

The first one just make it kind of bland and dull especially since the episode is of lower quality then the first episode. Both in animation and story.

The second well first off her design is really generic and bad. Her main color is just purple to the point most of her design is just various shades of purple. She wearing a sailor outfit which is about the most uninspired thing you could make a girl wear in a piece of Japanese entertainment. Say what you will about Hinata's design but at least she never wore a sailor outfit. Also they are not even attempting to make it somewhat original unless you count it being various shades or purple as original, it is just a standard sailor outfit. Her hair comes off as they first copied hinata's hair but thought it made their intentions too obvious so they added in the twin braids and then didn't bother to add any detail to since it looks flat and lifeless. Then to be honest she had more screen time then Hinata did when she was her age, but its not involvement in the plot it just reactions shots. She is both over-shown and under-important just like Hinata. Which makes the possibility of her being another Hinata along with the generic plot very blatant.

Well Lucky it's good some of them are happy that it is incredibly generic, predictable, and is just copying the original anime. Not that I think it will interest new or old non nH fans or anything. Seriously, they are going to disinterest any of the old fans that are not nH from watching this. For one I'm pretty sure that this will upset the SS since this makes their child possibly unimportant to the plot, and with all the kitten that been poured onto that pairing since the ending it must be draining their resolve to stay with the series. And since SS before the ending was the bigger of the two especially in Japan that means they are slowly hemorrhaging out their larger fanbase again. First the fan that love that story with the ending, now SS with what they done since. Then you get the people that were willing to give the bolt anime a chance (if they somehow didn't see the writing on the wall with that manga) since it just copying Naruto but somehow even more generic and is going to have all the same problems at the end. New fans (ie the children in Japan) well since it so generically bland I don't think kids are going to be as interested in this when they can be watch more interesting stories that are better told then this one has been so far. Which is going to drop their rating when Boruto stops being new the kids are probably going to watch the first few episode realize subconsciously its bland, then go bad to watching something else.

My hope if that this anime dies off either before the year end or near the beginning of next year. I may be off probably because SP is desperate to keep this going and will for as long as they can.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 17 April 2017 - 07:13 AM.

#46 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:59 PM

Honestly, I want them to push the pairings to a big extent and see if the fans who wanted NH to go for Boruto x Sumire.

If they'll dislike Sarada like they did with Sakura. Either way, it's a negative for them if they went for or against Sarada.

I think Sarada will be the one for Boruto, but let's see what Hinata fans who pushed her to be with Naruto have to do when Sarada and Boruto start getting more and more moments. Cheering for Sumire or for Sarada ?

Yup there is absolutely no positive outcome, I mean the fanbase as of right now most are pro Sarada.. an small majority are pro Sumire..

btw Ria ventured into the naruto couples wiki on a whim, and she sent this to me, and I was like that's hillarious. 

Apparently the ship name for Boruto x Sumire is BoruSumi 

Yup you heard that right, and she also told me if you pay close attention to the opening you'll see this;

Apparently I can't share the image so here is the link:  https://vignette2.wi...=20170412170821

Well that esclated quickly, and so from this day forward  THE SECOND GREAT SHIPPING WAR Begins!! lol 

Boruto-Sumire.jpg

BoruSara vs BoruSumi ... wait but the acronym for that would be BS vs BS...   :lmao:  :lmao:

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#47 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:02 PM

And they couldn't help to evaluate the ones that need. Black Clover, I heart thee...

Another anime that SP is working on is something I don't know of but my girlfriend got so pissed at art. It was actually unheard until today. Pissed at anime and it's not even out. I think it's an otome or idol, not sure. All I said is, "Welcome aboard!"

#48 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:11 PM

The current Hinata exist solely based on stealing from other characters by this point (apparently some people think she acts like chichi now,) so she might as well say it.

The reason her character is pointless and is probably...*reads lucky post* is now damaging to the plot is BS is suppose to be an attempt at making as many old fans as happy as possible by having Sasuke's daughter that looks like Karin but act like Sakura marry Naruto and Hinata's son in a NS/SNS like relationship, in order to appease those fanbase so they will watch and support the sequel. Not a nH clone that only one group cares about. Also they already started working towards BoltXSalad since chapter 700, and confirmed it in the movie so why add in a clone of Hinata? I don't care I'm just wondering how stupid they are.

Salad is suppose to be the love interest but I got a feeling both nH fans in SP and on the internet are now hoping and pushing for Boruto to go the same way as Naruto with the exact same story. Which again hopefully leads to this anime and eventually franchises death.

Also at least Naruto had a story before the shipping war began. They are just starting this one at the beginning before they even created any interest in these characters.

And they couldn't help to evaluate the ones that need. Black Clover, I heart thee...

Another anime that SP is working on is something I don't know of but my girlfriend got so pissed at art. It was actually unheard until today. Pissed at anime and it's not even out. I think it's an otome or idol, not sure. All I said is, "Welcome aboard!"

Boruto is the anime they are putting their best resources and people into and it still looks generic. How can Black Clover have any hope?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 April 2017 - 08:15 PM.

#49 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:14 PM

@ LuckyChi : They already named the ship for Boruto x Sumire, BoruSumi. So, the second shipping war started. This will be so great watching it :party:

So, the NH fans are with Sarada ? That's hypocrisy at its best, peeps :zaru:

Phantom, you were right.

The current Hinata exist solely based on stealing from other characters by this point (apparently some people think she acts like chichi now,) so she might as well say it.

The reason her character is pointless and is probably...*reads lucky post* is now damaging to the plot is BS is suppose to be an attempt at making as many old fans as happy as possible by having Sasuke's daughter that looks like Karin but act like Sakura marry Naruto and Hinata's son in a NS/SNS like relationship, in order to appease those fanbase so they will watch and support the sequel. Not a nH clone that only one group cares about. Also they already started working towards BoltXSalad since chapter 700, and confirmed it in the movie so why add in a clone of Hinata? I don't care I'm just wondering how stupid they are.

Salad is suppose to be the love interest but I got a feeling both nH fans in SP and on the internet are now hoping and pushing for Boruto to go the same way as Naruto with the exact same story. Which again hopefully leads to this anime and eventually franchises death.

Also at least Naruto had a story before the shipping war began. They are just starting this one at the beginning before they even created any interest in these characters.

Shipping bait XD

Edited by T XD, 12 April 2017 - 08:18 PM.

#50 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:17 PM

You know the sad thing is this is before the movie. So no one is aiming for a dream. Therefore, time to put romance first, Hokage never later.

#51 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:24 PM

You know the sad thing is this is before the movie. So no one is aiming for a dream. Therefore, time to put romance first, Hokage never later.

The series has been since a long time relied on shipping fans. That's the truth.

#52 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:26 PM

BS vs BS, oh I just love it. Sumire looks like a rejected character from Sailor Moon, I can already feel the moe stereotypes just rolling off this child. I thought they would do better at least...

But just like with Naruto, I feel that romance will both ruin this series and keep it going for a while. I don't see this disappearing anytime soon.

#53 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:27 PM

The series has been since a long time relied on shipping fans. That's the truth.

Well, Luckychi07 technically lured them and it worked. Not to say it's a clickbait; just a target of interest.

#54 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:28 PM

@ LuckyChi : They already named the ship for Boruto x Sumire, BoruSumi. So, the second shipping war started. This will be so great watching it :party:

So, the NH fans are with Sarada ? That's hypocrisy at its best, peeps :zaru:

Phantom, you were right.

Shipping bait XD

Totally agree with you there. I think what's gonna make it interesting is that us NS fans are just the spectactors we're not involved so if anything it's just entertainment for us cause we don't necessarily care who Boruto ends up with..  I mean yeah BoruSara I like, but it's not the same as NaruSaku was for me or many of us here so overall it doesn't really matter. All we know be it Sarada or Sumire  in terms of becoming the "canon girlfriend as I like to call it" somebody is gonna be pissed, and that's gonna be amusing to see.

That's correct, even certain people at my cousin's college are NH fans and  they ship BoruSara too.

Well, Luckychi07 technically lured them and it worked. Not to say it's a clickbait; just a target of interest.

I think what's make it funny is that I wasn't even trying.. I just did it as a little experiment. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#55 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:29 PM

I don't think Salad has even met her father by this point since that happens when Cups is around.

#56 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:32 PM

I don't think Salad has even met her father by this point since that happens when Cups is around.

Gaiden said that she hasn't met ever since birth I think, so yeah.

#57 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:34 PM

So, where's the Sasuke in this ? :P

Iwabe ? He looks Sasuk'ish from his behavior and he's the one that appeared in the first page in the Gaiden when he was fighting against Boruto :wink:

#58 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:37 PM

Totally agree with you there. I think what's gonna make it interesting is that us NS fans are just the spectactors we're not involved so if anything it's just entertainment for us cause we don't necessarily care who Boruto ends up with..  I mean yeah BoruSara I like, but it's not the same as NaruSaku was for me or many of us here so overall it doesn't really matter. All we know be it Sarada or Sumire  in terms of becoming the "canon girlfriend as I like to call it" somebody is gonna be pissed, and that's gonna be amusing to see.

That's correct, even certain people at my cousin's college are NH fans and  they ship BoruSara too.

I think what's make it funny is that I wasn't even trying.. I just did it as a little experiment. 

It has been two years since the ending by this point most fans had accepted BS by now, adding a clone just put a dangerous log on the fire. Since nH is already a toxic faction dividing them on which girl should their child end up with either the girl that "the story" was already working towards or the one who is a clone of their goddess, is very dangerous and will probably damage them in the long run...and probably already is.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 April 2017 - 08:38 PM.

#59 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:38 PM

Exactly. NS are going to be spectators in all of this pairing drama and watching the action :cool:

Where's the popcorn ? :P

Gaiden said that she hasn't met ever since birth I think, so yeah.

Gaiden is the continuation of this manga or separated ? If it's a continuation, she already know him now.

#60 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:41 PM

Exactly. NS are going to be spectators in all of this pairing drama and watching the action :cool:

Where's the popcorn ? :P

Gaiden is the continuation of this manga or separated ? If it's a continuation, she already know him now.

No, the first time she ever met him was when she still at the academy and Cups was already a student and a friend of Bolt. He doesn't come in till episode 5. So that hasn't happened yet. Unless they retconned it.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 April 2017 - 08:42 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users