286 replies to this topic

#281 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 08:40 AM

its short, un beta and incoplete. but the original draft is around here is some of it i call it parrells:

Like two ships sailing in the night. They travel the same course with out realizing they are right there next to each other.

One of them sat in a quiet, dark booth of one of the local bars, reflecting on the last ten years of his life. So much had happen since he had returned to the village from training with the pervy sage.

No matter how hard Naruto tried. He just kept seeing the bad stuff that had happened: Jiraiya's death, Sasuke almost killing him again, Tsunade's failing health, now Rokudaime Kakashi calling off the search for Sasuke, and hardest of all; Sakura and him drifting apart. So he sat there drinking to forget, even though he was a successful jounin in ANBU and a legend in his own right.

The other sat in a quiet, dark booth in one of the local bars, reflecting on the last ten years of her life. So much had happen since his return to the village from training with Jiraiya.

No matter how hard Sakura tried, she just kept thinking of all the bad things that had happened: How Naruto took Jiraiya's death, Sasuke almost killing Naruto, her master's failing health, the calling off of Sasuke's search, and hardest of all; Naruto and her drifting apart. So she sat there, drinking to forget though she was a successful jounin and legendary medic in her own right.

Edited by jim1982, 12 April 2008 - 08:41 AM.

Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#282 Simusar

Simusar

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 08:31 AM

i got two new drabbles

Sleep

His warmth made her feel safe. Her warmth soothed his fears. His scent gave her courage. Her scent gave him peace. Her head rests against his chest, her roseate hair pressed into his neck. He nuzzled his whiskered cheek into her silky hair, his own, golden hair, splayed over the feather soft pillow beneath his head.

Her arms were wrapped around his waist, as his were wrapped around her shoulders. A soft snore slipped past her soft lips. His eyes were softly closed, dreaming of her, as he always does. Her dreams were filled of their life together, past, present, and future. Their soft sheets wrapping them in peaceful slumber.

A small gold band adorned Naruto’s finger, it’s jeweled companion adorning the finger of Sakura. The soft moonlight glinting off of the small diamond in her ring.

The moon and stars watched over the two powerful shinobi, as they lay, content, in each other’s arms.

and The Next Morning(sequel to my That Night Fic)

His torso felt heavy, as warm breath washed over his chest. There was a strange warmth against his body, strange but familiar. He knew this smell from somewhere. Slowly his eyes open, the darkness of sleep trying to pull him back down. A curtain of sandy, golden hair was the first to catch his eye, following it down to the source, he found a serene, beautiful face, her beautiful face. For a moment, his eyes began to close again, allowing sleep to wash over him again. Then the sudden realization of who it was, and where they were hit him full force, sending his eyes wide open.

The sudden jolt of shock through his body, jarred the girl on top of him from her slumber. Slowly green eyes appeared from behind fluttering lids. Her cheek nuzzled against his chest, trying to coax herself back to her blissful sleep, listening to his heart beat.

All at once, the memories of the previous night washed over him, making his head spin for a moment. Memories of her calling his name over and over ‘Shikamaru.’ memories of what had elicited those callings that had sounded heavenly to him. His ministrations, and her reactions to them, stirring his heart into a flutter. Their actions, that had claimed both their virginities, the passion, the heat of the moment, the love that he had felt for the Suna kunoichi on top of him. ‘Love… that I felt?’ he thought. ‘Man this is troublesome. What am I gonna do when she wakes up?’

“Shikamaru…” the words sleepily dripped off her lips, her voice sounding like heaven once again to his ears. Without thinking, he brought his hand to gently caress the back of her head, his fingers entwining in her hair. As he caressed and massaged her scalp, he admired how serene she looked, sleeping in his arms. ‘I could get used to this. Waking up to her, in my arms,’ he thought. As he admired her sleeping form, she slowly roused, opening her sea green eyes to meet his dark brown eyes. As she met his gaze, she smiled softly, reaching up to kiss his lips. “Good morning,” she bid him with a smile, as warm as the morning sun.

“Good morning,” he replied, relieved that she didn’t kill him for what had happened last night. “Temari,” he said, as another thought came to mind, gazing up at the ceiling of her hotel room.

“Hmmm?” she replied as she moved up his body, to look into his eyes.

“What do we do now? Where do we go from here?” he asked, gazing up into her eyes. The confidence and love in her blue green pools, calmed all other thoughts he had, except for those of being with her.

“Lets just live in the moment Shikamaru,” she said, kissing his lips again. “You don’t have to plan out every aspect of your life. Besides, we have a few hours before we have to report to the Hokage with the reports for the Chunin Exams, so lets make the most of it,” she added, starting to lick and nibble on his earlobe, and down his neck.

#283 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 14 April 2008 - 05:01 PM

QUOTE (Simusar @ Apr 14 2008, 03:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i got two new drabbles

Sleep

His warmth made her feel safe. Her warmth soothed his fears. His scent gave her courage. Her scent gave him peace. Her head rests against his chest, her roseate hair pressed into his neck. He nuzzled his whiskered cheek into her silky hair, his own, golden hair, splayed over the feather soft pillow beneath his head.

Her arms were wrapped around his waist, as his were wrapped around her shoulders. A soft snore slipped past her soft lips. His eyes were softly closed, dreaming of her, as he always does. Her dreams were filled of their life together, past, present, and future. Their soft sheets wrapping them in peaceful slumber.

A small gold band adorned Naruto’s finger, it’s jeweled companion adorning the finger of Sakura. The soft moonlight glinting off of the small diamond in her ring.

The moon and stars watched over the two powerful shinobi, as they lay, content, in each other’s arms.

and The Next Morning(sequel to my That Night Fic)

His torso felt heavy, as warm breath washed over his chest. There was a strange warmth against his body, strange but familiar. He knew this smell from somewhere. Slowly his eyes open, the darkness of sleep trying to pull him back down. A curtain of sandy, golden hair was the first to catch his eye, following it down to the source, he found a serene, beautiful face, her beautiful face. For a moment, his eyes began to close again, allowing sleep to wash over him again. Then the sudden realization of who it was, and where they were hit him full force, sending his eyes wide open.

The sudden jolt of shock through his body, jarred the girl on top of him from her slumber. Slowly green eyes appeared from behind fluttering lids. Her cheek nuzzled against his chest, trying to coax herself back to her blissful sleep, listening to his heart beat.

All at once, the memories of the previous night washed over him, making his head spin for a moment. Memories of her calling his name over and over ‘Shikamaru.’ memories of what had elicited those callings that had sounded heavenly to him. His ministrations, and her reactions to them, stirring his heart into a flutter. Their actions, that had claimed both their virginities, the passion, the heat of the moment, the love that he had felt for the Suna kunoichi on top of him. ‘Love… that I felt?’ he thought. ‘Man this is troublesome. What am I gonna do when she wakes up?’

“Shikamaru…” the words sleepily dripped off her lips, her voice sounding like heaven once again to his ears. Without thinking, he brought his hand to gently caress the back of her head, his fingers entwining in her hair. As he caressed and massaged her scalp, he admired how serene she looked, sleeping in his arms. ‘I could get used to this. Waking up to her, in my arms,’ he thought. As he admired her sleeping form, she slowly roused, opening her sea green eyes to meet his dark brown eyes. As she met his gaze, she smiled softly, reaching up to kiss his lips. “Good morning,” she bid him with a smile, as warm as the morning sun.

“Good morning,” he replied, relieved that she didn’t kill him for what had happened last night. “Temari,” he said, as another thought came to mind, gazing up at the ceiling of her hotel room.

“Hmmm?” she replied as she moved up his body, to look into his eyes.

“What do we do now? Where do we go from here?” he asked, gazing up into her eyes. The confidence and love in her blue green pools, calmed all other thoughts he had, except for those of being with her.

“Lets just live in the moment Shikamaru,” she said, kissing his lips again. “You don’t have to plan out every aspect of your life. Besides, we have a few hours before we have to report to the Hokage with the reports for the Chunin Exams, so lets make the most of it,” she added, starting to lick and nibble on his earlobe, and down his neck.

I liked that short little drabble of yours. Naruto and Sakura got hitched, eh? Well, that was well written. NaruSaku :thumbs: FTW!

lol, typical Shikamaru. I read the prequel fic for this, it was um...descriptive I guess would be the best word to use on this forum, lol, it was nice though. Shikamaru and Temari are so opposite of each other that I have a hard time not picturing them together, heheh. Nice work.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#284 Simusar

Simusar

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Apr 14 2008, 10:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I liked that short little drabble of yours. Naruto and Sakura got hitched, eh? Well, that was well written. NaruSaku :thumbs: FTW!

lol, typical Shikamaru. I read the prequel fic for this, it was um...descriptive I guess would be the best word to use on this forum, lol, it was nice though. Shikamaru and Temari are so opposite of each other that I have a hard time not picturing them together, heheh. Nice work.

thank you

#285 Simusar

Simusar

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 02:36 AM

new drabble

Happy Birthday
Spring, it was the time of year she had been born, speaking of which, it was growing close to that day, the day that he had long ago etched into his memory. It was the time of year when the world around him was filled with the most beautiful of colors. One of those colors, was the color of her hair, and another, was the color of her eyes. Those eyes, that he could drown in if he weren’t careful. Her hair, with the sweet scent of strawberries, it’s color nearly matching that of the fruit it smelled of, his secret favorite color. She was an Aries, as he had heard from some weird “Zodiac” thing, all he remembered was something about being irritable, forceful, and impatient, and they all described her. There were other descriptions, but he couldn’t remember them as well. He forgot everything else for a brief moment, whenever he was around her.

He had the Friday of the next week planned out, as much as he ever planned anything out, which wasn’t terribly much. He had purchased two presents for her, it was all he could afford. All he could hope for, was that she would give the reaction he hoped for, after all, he had been thinking of this for the better part of the last two years.

As it dawned on that day, the 28th day of March, a blond figure artfully, and somewhat uncharacteristically stealthily, snuck into her room. His cerulean eyes carefully scoured the room, searching for anything that might cause noise to wake the sleeping pile of rosette hair on the nearby bed. As his gaze fell upon her slumbering form, he paused a moment, admiring how serene, and truly beautiful she looked at that moment.

Slowly, softly, quietly, he moved to her bedside, gently placing his hand on the soft mattress, trying his hardest not to disturb the sleeping beauty now beneath him. He took out his first present, a pink rose, the bud barely open, it’s petals soft, with a drop of morning dew on one. He gently touched the delicate flower, to the skin of her forehead, drawing a line down her nose, between her eyes, and down her mouth and chin, his lips following the rose‘s touch with soft kisses. As it passed her nose, the sweet smell seeped into her nostrils, bringing a soft smile to her lips, as the soft feelings traced down to tickle her neck, rousing the pink haired girl from her dreamy slumber.

She awoke to the soft, tender feeling of his lips kissing her neck, along with the sweet smell of the rose he had traced over her silky skin. She knew who it was, just from the electric feeling the kisses left on her skin. She arched her back slightly, offering the base of her neck, and collar to him. When he had finished, he looked down into her eyes, and said “Happy Birthday, Sakura-chan.” She replied, “What a way to wake up. If you do that too much, I may have to force you to wake me up that way everyday,” lovingly, a hint of a joke in the second sentence.

“That’s the idea,” he smiled back at her, bringing out his second gift, a small, simple, black box. A box that held the gift he had dreamed of giving her for the last 2 years. As she looked at him a hint of anticipation and confusion, he brought the box in front, for her to see, as he opened it in front of her. As the rising sun glinted off of the contents of the tiny box, he asked the question, the one that plagued his mind, for what felt like an eternity, “Sakura-chan, will you marry me?”

She answered him, not with words, there was no room for words between their mashed lips, as she held him to her, almost crushing him with her chakra enhanced strength. When she broke away to take several deep breaths, she stared into his eyes, dazed from the force and passion in her kiss. She had also thought about this for the past two years, and she answered, “Yes, Naruto, I will marry you,” as she lovingly stroked the cute whisker marks on his cheeks that she had grown to adore, causing his eyes to close as the familiar purring noise rumbled deep in his throat. She pulled him down next to her, and slipped her ring onto her finger, kissing him again, and laid her head on his chest. She dozed off, content, he had given her everything she wanted.

#286 CrashLanded

CrashLanded

One Cat To Rule Them All And In The Darkness Bind Them.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Location:The land of the Monsoon and the Tiger and the Elephant.

Posted 20 April 2008 - 03:53 AM

Finally the second to last in my The Timeless Man series

It's been a while since I last updated. The reason was simple, procastination. This is the penultimate chapter, and then next one is the last as I'll work on my next fic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. Period

The Timeless Man

20th July 2118

Planet: Lozo IV

0o0o0o0o0

To the general public, Lozo IV is a desert planet, a planet only for wild haired mad-scientist weirdos. They feel thankful that at least those weirdos don't live among the general public, who knows what their experiments will lead to. But they don't know one fact, that it was the same research that stopped the last Great War. Frightening as may seem, genetically enhanced soldiers had won the day that time. And on the forefront of this research was Orochi Corps, and it was considered Top Secret information even for the top echelons of the military. So naturally the receptionist got scared when a blond haired man walked up to her and asked for the Big Boss. After all, the Big Boss was only a myth, a fairytale of an invisible and immortal master her boss answered to, and this man must have gone mental asking for him, even though she did admit that he was cute.

"Um sir, I think you are very much mistaken...there is no Big Boss." She tried to reason with him as her hand inched towards the alarm button.

"Oh, is that so? Maybe you are right, there may be no Big Boss after all. So why don't you be nice and let me meet your boss?"

"I'm very sorry sir, but the boss is really busy, do you have an appointment with him?" Her hand had made its way to the button without him noticing. It was only a matter of him saying the wrong thing.

"No, I don't but I'll be meeting him anyway. Can you tell me where's his cabin?" He said with a bright smile.

This was all the response she needed to push the button. Two security guards ran up to him and pointed their guns.
"Drop on the floor with your hands behind your back. We'll not hesitate to shoot if you try anything smart."

"Oh my... why do people insist on violence at the first pretense of trouble?" He shook his head, it was going to be a long day.

0o0o0o0o0

"So what about the new specimens, are the ready?" The tall man asked looking at the screens.
"Hai, Kabuto sama, they will be..." The subordinate's answer was cut off by a loud siren.

"Attention all personnel. There has been a Level 4 breach near the West Wing. DC Protocol 33 in effect. Please remain where you are until the issue is resolved."

The subordinate immediately flipped open the ComLink and barked out.

"What the hell happened?"
"Sir an intruder has managed to break through the Secure Level 01. He's headed towards your location. We're trying to take him down but he's just too fast."

Kabuto had sat down on the chair and had an unreadable expression on his face. Whoever this intruder was, he had managed to break though Secure Level 01, the best security in the Confederation and then the direction he was headed...

"He's coming closer. We must evacuate the lab immediately."
"He can't be Kisuke, he couldn't have broken though Secure Level 01 without help..." the subordinate was still confident about the security.

Kabuto's line of thought was broken by his subordinate's voice.
"Uh yes, let's go." He didn't care if some nobody got to him, but to the world the Big Boss did not exist and he wanted it to remain that way.

Sadly for them however, the steel blast door separating the lab from the outer world blew up at that very moment, showering the occupants with red hot sharpnel. Kabuto was fast on his feet and ducked behind the table. His subordinate however did not get a chance and was impaled. It was the very moment he felt it...chakra, that chakra.

He knew that hiding was futile considering this man. He could easily track him down using his chakra signature, but then again he knew that the other was not here to kill him. After all an immortal could not be killed.

"Ah Naruto-kun, a pleasant surprise. You could have sent a message, I could have prepared a better welcome for you."
"Sorry there, my bad. But then I wouldn't have got the pleasure of exploring this fine establishment you set up, Orochimaru." He said smirking.

"So what brings you here. I'm sure you are not here to say hello."

"Well, I've got some good news and some bad news. What would you like first?"

Orochimaru was surprised to see his enemy before him, but did not show it. After all, a moment's lapse of attention could be dangerous. Not that he could be killed, but if information about him being here was leaked, it could have severe repercussions. And this person before him certainly hadn't come with friendly intentions. He had tried to capture the blond haired man several times in the past few centuries but had always failed. Well, now that he was in front of his prey, he'd try again.

"Its a nice lab. You resumed work on the Red Eye, didn't you?" the question was spoken with a nonchalant air, but the threat was still there behind a layer of indifference.

Yellow eyes widened at that remark. How could he have known about that project? Only three people knew about the Red Eye DNA and his now dead subordinate was one of them. The other researcher had been dead for some decades. So how... no, he couldn't have hacked into the Carlos II installation.

"How do I know, huh?" the smirk on his face was infuriating the snake man, but he kept quiet. "I have seen something familiar. I'd know what it is, I've had a personal experience with that technique."

How his specimen had learned chidori was beyond him, but Orochimaru had his suspicions. That was why he was bent on killing it. Now that the blond haired bastard had got the information he needed, it was time to act. He'd kill the specimen himself.

"I know what you were thinking Oro-chaaan", the blond's grin was getting wider. "You thought it was Sasuke, right? Well, you were correct."
"So what are you going to do now."

"You're too boring, you know that. Now for the news, the good news is Project Genesis has been terminated. I left no evidence of you being involved."

"And the bad?"

"That's the big one. Well, Sasuke is here now and I've cast my net. He's the last soul I have to seal and after that I'm home free. You know what it means, don't you?" His playful voice turned sinister as the room began filling with chakra. "You are going to die, and I'd see to it that you get the most painful death ever."

Orochimaru knew it was going to happen one day, and he knew that the blond here was going to incapacitate him so he would not interfere. He made his move. Kusanagi had struck straight through the forehead and had gone out through the other side. His opponent smiled, and Orochimaru's eyes widened. Bunshin Daibakuha.

The explosion rocked the floor and activated the blood seals that had been painted on the walls of the building. Ten seconds later Orochi Corps' building was no more.

0o0o0o0o0

"So why the change in my sentence? I never thought them to be of the forgiving type."

"We need people to track down the rogue souls, and we have you already, so why not use the resource." The white haired shinigami sounded annoyed. It made sense in a way. Living long like that would invariably corrupt his soul, and they won't have to set up another tribunal after he returns again. They wanted to send him to hell anyway.

"Hmm, so these rogue souls..."
"Yes, these are the same which escaped from us shinigami when you blew it all up." It was evident that his white haired 'friend' was becoming irritated.

"Oh, ehehehe. Well then I'll just have to catch them right? Or do I have to kill them? I hate killing people, you know that?"
"No, you have to seal them so they can't escape. Killing them afterwards makes no difference."

He knew he wouldn't be able to escape the killing part. It was a part of his job description once, and they were getting a trouble'shooter' with an all expenses paid package.

"Now, you will be put in limbo. When the time comes, we'll get you out and put you in the field. You can ask your questions then. Now move." The white haired 'shrimp', as he put it, was impatient and clearly didn't like the job he had been given.

"Yeah yeah, lets get this over with."

0o0o0o0o0

"I'd like some green tea, please." He said to the waiter before reading the news on his PDA.

"Lozo IV facility blown up by terrorist group? First Carlos II and now this. Looks like someone has an agenda against Orochi Corps." He mused. It was good in a way, payback and a breather from killers coming after him. He pushed up his glasses once again, trying think why he was feeling a bit of fear coming up his throat. Well, he would have to be ready for anything.

"Your tea sir."

"Oh... okay." He didn't know why, but he felt that sooner or later, he'd meet that guy with blond hair. His dreams were becoming more and more vivid and names were coming into his mind, as if memories of a previous life. Itachi was the first that came to him, and with it came feelings of despair and hatred, and love as well. He didn't understand it, and it scared him. But now he was sure, Project Genesis was not a government enterprise to create super soldiers, it was a private enterprise to recreate the Red Eye, or the Sharingan as his memories had mysteriously told him.

He knew too much, yet he felt that it was only the tip of the iceberg. Somehow his memories told him that he was not PGS-0974. He used to have a name. Uchiha Sasuke. That itself told him volumes more than the records of Project Genesis. Once he used to have a name, a family, a brother...a friend.

"Uzumaki Naruto." It was another moment of inspiration that had struck him. And memories rushed up his mind. He sat sraight, dazed for a moment.

"Might as well finish the tea."

0o0o0o0o0

College and lectures had eaten up my brains and this chapter had been waiting for quite some time. This one went through 5 rewrites before I was satisfied. I hope it answers the question of what was Naruto's punishment, but the question of what he had done will have to wait for the last chapter, as well as the Orochimaru connection. Read and enjoy.

For those who haven't read the previous drab-ter (drabble-chapter), they can get it at
The Timeless Man
QUOTE (The Dream Cat @ "A Dream Of A Thousand Cats")
"Many, many seasons ago, cats truly ruled the world.
We were larger then, and the whole world was created for our pleasure. We roamed as we would, taking what we wanted.
In those times, humans were tiny creatures, no larger than we are now.
And humans would groom us and feed us and pet us.
"

#287 Jwolf0

Jwolf0

Gotta catch 'em all!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:Seasonal sports fan. Adept at pulling defeat from the jaws of victory. Sadly allows RL to interfere with gaming and anime stuffs.

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:27 AM

Good drabbles, everyone!

Jim, I'd be interested in seeing where you're going with your 'Parallels' drabble, if anywhere.

Crash, I'd forgotten about your 'Timeless Man' series, glad to see it's continuing. Drab-ter?

Simusar, I really like your ShikaTem drabble. He does need someone who can tell him to not think so much without being overly hyper about it.
(And about 'Office,' Naruto would be lucky if a hit to his 'ego' was all he got, but I he couldn't resist that line. :3 )

This one isn't as happy.
Promise. It's an empty thing, but sometimes it's all you have.

Two figures appeared beside the grave. The unconscious one was barely recognizable as Uchiha Sasuke, Sharingan eyes ruined and bloodied.

His captor howled, long repressed emotions released. “YOU WEREN’T WORTH IT, BASTARD! YOU’RE NOT … worth… h….” The ANBU collapsed, softly tracing the name inscribed on the headstone as though caressing a lover. Perhaps they would’ve been, if not for the bastard.

Removing its Kitsune mask, the ANBU’s face was exposed for the first time in years.

“Do you see, Naruto? I brought him back for you, only for you,” whispered Sakura. “It’s my ‘Promise of a Lifetime,’ after all….”

Only 4 more 100-worders to go.
QUOTE ("Down Goes Brown")
(For the younger readers, "HMV" and "Sam The Record Man" were record stores.)

(For the younger readers, a "record store" was a building that you had to go to when you wanted to buy music.)

(For the younger readers, "buying music" was the way we acquired it, since we couldn't just… you know what, let's just get back to the Bowen song. Stupid kids, you ruin everything.)

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Or Reaper! Or Zombie Killer... or something. Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users