Close
Photo

Possibility of Sakura getting a Senju-related power up.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
59 replies to this topic

#1 Master_Naruto

Master_Naruto

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:40 AM

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I saw this thread at NB that I thought was VERY possible and had to share it. Check it out:

http://narutobase.ne...ad.php?t=331340

Knowing Kishi and his knack at foreshadowing things, I think that we're going to see some Sakura development real soon. smile.gif

Naruto%2BGif%2BRun%2Baway%2BHInata%2BCreRUN NARUTO!!!!

#2 Baguette

Baguette

だ る い

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:54 AM

This probably belongs more in the Uzumaki Chronicles section.
But what the heck. Since this is a thread about theories concerning Sakura's development, I should go ahead and post links to a couple more of these topics for anyone who hasn't read them.

Another theory by our very own Chatte love.gif

A theory concerning Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama, and the connection to Sakura

Edited by Baguette, 06 March 2013 - 03:54 AM.

Star Crossed Lovers

#3 Master_Naruto

Master_Naruto

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:13 AM

QUOTE (Baguette @ Mar 5 2013, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This probably belongs more in the Uzumaki Chronicles section.
But what the heck. Since this is a thread about theories concerning Sakura's development, I should go ahead and post links to a couple more of these topics for anyone who hasn't read them.

Another theory by our very own Chatte love.gif

A theory concerning Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama, and the connection to Sakura

Interesting stuff. Is it really true that Kishi stated that after developing Kakashi, he's going to start developing Sakura?

Edited by Master_Naruto, 06 March 2013 - 04:14 AM.

Naruto%2BGif%2BRun%2Baway%2BHInata%2BCreRUN NARUTO!!!!

#4 Baguette

Baguette

だ る い

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:23 AM

Jump Festa Interview 2008:
Q: What's gonna happen next year?
A: Started with Sasuke vs Itachi battle. I'm gonna write about mainly Sasuke next year. And Kakashi and Sakura, after that. Especially Kakashi. I can't tell yet but a huge event will happen to him.

We finally got that huge event in 2012- meeting Obito.

Edited by Baguette, 06 March 2013 - 04:23 AM.

Star Crossed Lovers

#5 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:30 AM

I've read about an interview from last year in which he says the same , that he will write about Kakashi , then Sasuke and then Naruto . But when asked about Sakura , he says she slipped his mind sad.gif

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#6 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:38 AM

QUOTE (narusakurama @ Mar 6 2013, 06:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've read about an interview from last year in which he says the same , that he will write about Kakashi , then Sasuke and then Naruto . But when asked about Sakura , he says she slipped his mind sad.gif

dont worry. Kishimoto is like Kakashi. The master of troll. Just look at 615. Did a "big" NH moment waited a couple of weeks for us to go frantic then totaly ripped it apart.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#7 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:31 PM

QUOTE (Baguette @ Mar 6 2013, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jump Festa Interview 2008:
Q: What's gonna happen next year?
A: Started with Sasuke vs Itachi battle. I'm gonna write about mainly Sasuke next year. And Kakashi and Sakura, after that. Especially Kakashi. I can't tell yet but a huge event will happen to him.

We finally got that huge event in 2012- meeting Obito.

And it took 4 years...... kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

And this is also why I don't get a lot of people, even now, are surprised to the point of denial about Obito's reveal. It was pretty damn obvious to me from the interview that the only thing that could shock Kakashi to the very core would be Obito.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#8 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:17 PM

I love sakura, but that's never going to happen, ever !!
Sakura is realistic and "normal" and whatever strength and power she has now has been earned through the years of training with tsunade. She will have her moment but I'm sure it won't be anything senju related. That just doesn't add up.

The theories are really interesting but only baised on coincidence. The haruno clan has nothing to do with the senju. The only power up i can acually see sakura have would be slug summoning.

#9 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

Its not impossible for Sakura to get some power up this late.

I mean I would expect it to be with Tsunade's death. I don't think it would be something sage related but more along with Tsunade's strentgh of 100, the thing she used against Madara. If Sakura used it however, it would be her surpassing Tsunade and it would go in tandem with Sakura's perfect chakra control.

Its not impossible for her to get a sudden burst of power for these reasons:
1. She may have been left out of the nine tails power everyone else got, if she did not get it this could be a reason something special is in store for her.
2. Gaining new powers by simply transferring them is cheap but not impossible, Sasuke learned Amaterasu from Itachi, Itachi transfered the knowlegde of it to Sasuke before he died and eventually he was able to awaken Susanno. It would not be a surprise if Tsunade did this for Sakura.
3. The whole sage mode from the senju and sakura getting it can be hard to imagine for now, I mean the circle symbols are there but Kishi did not think to this point 10 years ago. 10 years ago the manga was still in the late Itachi early Tsunade arc. He could be referencing or resusing old shapes it but he would not ideally just lead everything here at once. There are similarity but shapes are shapes, it shows some similarites but hey Itachi had a necklace like the sage yet this is because of the uchina-sage bloodline. Same with Naruto's bijuu mode and the patterns of his fire aura, they orginate back to the sage.

On another note, there is no Haruno clan, Sakura is in the same boat as Minato, Jiriaya, possibly Kurenai, tenten, lee, Gai, maybe Kakashi, and so on. (Note that Kakashi and Kurenai once said I swear by my clan dialogue back when they had to nonimate those they thought were ready for the chunin exams, we see the Sarotobi clan but never any mention of a hatake or yuhi clan.) Others like Minato and Jiriaya are for all instances normal people they just got very high power, Tsunade could be considered half senju but it really depends on who her parents were (cause Hashirama and Mito were from different clans, this made the wood style and high stamina kekkei genki impact each other, their child who would be Tunsade's mother or father would have inherited this and this is why it impacted Tsunade to not have the wood style). If anything Tsunade had a bit of the stamina from the Uzumaki and Senju (senju had some enhanced stamina but nothing like the Uzumaki clan).

Sakura can become very good though. What I mean is, it is still possible that because if Sakura was left out of the allaince army powerup, this would be giving all the minor characters something, set Sakura aside for a larger role (does not need to be combat related) and could possibly have her play a much larger role in the conclusion to the crisis and story for team 7. Remember, she will have interaction and a big role here, she has too. Kishi cannot leave one character especially a main out of the loop. It is possible she can get some boost but it would need to be soon dependent on the fight with the ten tails and whenever Sasuke comes in, I still can honselty see it being team 7 facing Madara in the end, basically the new Sanin ushering in the new age and ending Madara once and for all to set a new future away from hate, Sakura's role here? She would mainly heal but be the first to believe in them for this resolution and do something great for Naruto (as she still wants too).

We just need to wait and see what happens.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#10 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:33 PM

To make it clear here as well quick.

I am not saying she is related to Hashi, just associated.

I am not wanting her to be a descendant or something, just to get those powers by hard work similar to Minato Jiraiya etc.

I am not referring to Haruno as a clan, I am referring to Haruno as a symbol.

Hope I cleared that out.

What I always meant is that I want for Sakura to get all those power-ups but by being the normal girl that she is.

Now that would be a good example of hard work!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#11 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE (Inferno180 @ Mar 6 2013, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its not impossible for Sakura to get some power up this late.

I mean I would expect it to be with Tsunade's death. I don't think it would be something sage related but more along with Tsunade's strentgh of 100, the thing she used against Madara. If Sakura used it however, it would be her surpassing Tsunade and it would go in tandem with Sakura's perfect chakra control.

Its not impossible for her to get a sudden burst of power for these reasons:
1. She may have been left out of the nine tails power everyone else got, if she did not get it this could be a reason something special is in store for her.
2. Gaining new powers by simply transferring them is cheap but not impossible, Sasuke learned Amaterasu from Itachi, Itachi transfered the knowlegde of it to Sasuke before he died and eventually he was able to awaken Susanno. It would not be a surprise if Tsunade did this for Sakura.
3. The whole sage mode from the senju and sakura getting it can be hard to imagine for now, I mean the circle symbols are there but Kishi did not think to this point 10 years ago. 10 years ago the manga was still in the late Itachi early Tsunade arc. He could be referencing or resusing old shapes it but he would not ideally just lead everything here at once. There are similarity but shapes are shapes, it shows some similarites but hey Itachi had a necklace like the sage yet this is because of the uchina-sage bloodline. Same with Naruto's bijuu mode and the patterns of his fire aura, they orginate back to the sage.

On another note, there is no Haruno clan, Sakura is in the same boat as Minato, Jiriaya, possibly Kurenai, tenten, lee, Gai, maybe Kakashi, and so on. (Note that Kakashi and Kurenai once said I swear by my clan dialogue back when they had to nonimate those they thought were ready for the chunin exams, we see the Sarotobi clan but never any mention of a hatake or yuhi clan.) Others like Minato and Jiriaya are for all instances normal people they just got very high power, Tsunade could be considered half senju but it really depends on who her parents were (cause Hashirama and Mito were from different clans, this made the wood style and high stamina kekkei genki impact each other, their child who would be Tunsade's mother or father would have inherited this and this is why it impacted Tsunade to not have the wood style). If anything Tsunade had a bit of the stamina from the Uzumaki and Senju (senju had some enhanced stamina but nothing like the Uzumaki clan).

Sakura can become very good though. What I mean is, it is still possible that because if Sakura was left out of the allaince army powerup, this would be giving all the minor characters something, set Sakura aside for a larger role (does not need to be combat related) and could possibly have her play a much larger role in the conclusion to the crisis and story for team 7. Remember, she will have interaction and a big role here, she has too. Kishi cannot leave one character especially a main out of the loop. It is possible she can get some boost but it would need to be soon dependent on the fight with the ten tails and whenever Sasuke comes in, I still can honselty see it being team 7 facing Madara in the end, basically the new Sanin ushering in the new age and ending Madara once and for all to set a new future away from hate, Sakura's role here? She would mainly heal but be the first to believe in them for this resolution and do something great for Naruto (as she still wants too).

We just need to wait and see what happens.

I think she is on the same boat as Minato, Kishimoto never said his parents were dead but his parents never got introduced on the series like Sakura's.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#12 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:07 PM

It's Kishi's call on this one unfortunately.

We see 2 paths she can take.

The Tsunade path meaning she will get a power up, that may be related to the Senju. This path is filled with many obstacles. First one would be the fact that she doesn't posses a huge native chakra level to enter Sage mode. Maybe the Yin Seal is a way to bypass this, but then we arrive at the second point time. She isn't Naruto and can't cheat on training time meaning she has to pass only through hard work and determination ( which would be a better development and a more down to earth concept to insert into the narrative). There are discussions of a time skip but it's unlikely because the purpose of part 2 was Sasuke, it started with him and it will end with him.
Genjutsu may take less time and she might be more talented using it, but against who will she use it? Against the Sharingan? I was thinking that maybe somehow she and Naruto can make a team so they can defeat Sasuke's Genjutsu but Naruto having Kurama in him may allready render him immune to it's effect.

And the human path where she stays at her current power level, and even thou she may help Naruto in his battle with Sasuke, she wouldn't have any new skills to use. This fits with Kishi's decision to make her closer to what a human is. Naruto and Sasuke are the same with the Sage's sons and Madara with Hashirama,(the latter being able to change landscapes during their sparring) and Sakura is the conduit through which humans perceive that clash of powers. Many fans consider this path to be the right one seeing that the series might come to an end soon, Sasuke being the only objective Naruto has, in order for him to be satisfied with his accomplishments. Now i can imagine Kishi dragging the story a bit more, there are some individuals that can clearly be seen in the story line that didn't receive their flashbacks, in which I refer to the council members, or the Shinobi war might end without Madara and Obito being killed but this is hardly unlikely.

There is one scenario I am envisioning and that being Sasuke trying to destroy Konoha by exploiting Kurama in Naruto, rendering Naruto incapacitated to fight back. This is where I see Sakura filling the gap and a possibility for her to develop.

Still she is the only one who people didn't really acknowledge her as surpassing Tsunade.

#13 Arachnia

Arachnia

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:42 PM

if sakura is some part of senju wouldent that be bad ?
sasuke uchiha sakura senju family line >< kinda match then for peace like sasukarin?

#14 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (Inferno180 @ Mar 6 2013, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry to brush off the rest of the post, but I just gotta point something out. tongue.gif

Kishi might not have thought of this 10 years ago. But Hashirama's symbol may be based on Sakura's, not the other way around.

Besides, didn't Sakura ask Yamato to teach her wood release? Not saying she should learn wood release, but.. Maybe I'm thinking too much and it was just to show off her resolve, or maybe she knows she has the ability because she's related to the Senju. But the Senju had only one Kekkei Genkai, so anyone could learn their jutsu, except if it's wood release. Hashirama was a better healer than Tsunade. :3 But I want a new ability from her, anything.

ナルサク

#15 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:33 PM

It really could be hard to imagine a connection because if anything it is basically Hashirama = Naruto.

But it is funny to mention how throughout this series there has been so much in relation from one person to another I mean the Senju and Uzumaki clans being distant cousins, Tsunade being a decendent from the Senju, who trained Sakura with medical and enhanced chakra strentgh, and Naruto with his sage mode, we can see the sage stuff and orgin of Tsunade's Yin Seal on her forehead, Tsunade's mitotic regeneration and strength of a hundred are in fact derived from that sage mode.

We at least know where Tsunade's power is built off of and even with Madara claiming how while she paled in comparison to Hashirama, it was very similar, as Hashirama was basically wolverine healing his way the while time, it took Tsunade's greatest power to do that.

Now I would not find it impossible for Sakura to get something from Tsunade and its because Tusnade is in the family of the most powerful ninja, this could be Sakura's ascension to great power. Its just a bit hard to imagine Sakura getting the power of the first kage, I would expect her to get Tsunade's powers if anything (if Tsunade dies and slug summoning would not be enough, if anything she could have learned this cause she even knows Kaystu and works with her a lot).

If team 7 did reunite together, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke for the final fight against the ten-tails, Naruto has his bijuu mode and Kurama's chakra incarnation, Sasuke has Itachi's eyes and Susanno demon, so what should sakura get? Slug summoning would seem outta place and not enough to work in tandem with these, I mean its at this point we know she would need at least Tsunade's ultimate power or somehow someway the senju sage mode (lets call it that).

But at this point with the whole final fight, its obvious Naruto and Sasuke will work together in the end after they fight. Sakura will either help in healing or having faith in Naruto. I say this sadly because Kishi has never done as much as he should and I fear that Sakura won't get what we hope she does, her fulfillment.

I mean Sakura has a few things to do before being a fully realized character,

1. Her Sasuke focus, she has to get over Sasuke, we as fans and even Kishi said this was a selfish crush, not saying she should love Naruto but Sasuke is an obstacle for Sakura herself, she needs to learn why Sasuke did these things and why Naruto was so focused on not giving up her promise. Sakura and how she views Sasuke, learning the difference for those who were there and what was ideal, hey if it takes Tsunade's last words to let her realize not to make the same mistakes she did and lock everyone out from her world, it could take Tsunade's words to make Sakura see how important Naruto really is to her. We don't know where Sakura currently stands on Naruto and Sasuke aside from she is still very close to Naruto and she loves Sasuke but it was how she was ashamed of him that makes this a possibility she may overcome or let go of her crush. In fact again, there have been more questions about how NaruSaku could not have died and still lives, many logical ones outside the story to ask and possiblitlies to consider that make this highly possible and left open.

2. Fulfill her one personal goal, helping Naruto in a big way, she always wanted to do something for him and still has not, she is still focusing on this, that power-up we all want to see her get could be this. We suspect that because she has not been seen with the nine-tails enhancements that if she did not get it, she would have to get something else in store. If everyone even Kakashi got this power, I could see Sakura having got a special role for not being part of this giant attack. This is what gives the power-up speculation much of a chance. It would be really bad if Sakura got nothing after all this and just more development off the battlefield. She needs something and its way overdue.

#16 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

I like Sakura, but to me the only power up she could get is Katsuyu.
Sakura is a normal human being compare to her comerades Sasuke and Naruto, Kishimoto said it himself, he didn't intend to make her "special" like them.

This is just my point of view of course. I know Sakura fans want her to look badass with some power ups that could match a Kage, but Senju power up, I can't imagine that.
I think she'll be stronger than Tsunade, because she'll master Senin Mode, and will get stronger than her in healing and Genjutsu.
But no "special power", she's to be "normal". And this is why I like her, cause she doesn't need to be from some special Clan or need to herit some Kekkei Genkai to shine against powerfull enemies like most our characters.

That's what makes Sakura so unique to me...

#17 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE (Sojobo @ Mar 7 2013, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura is a normal human being compare to her comerades Sasuke and Naruto, Kishimoto said it himself, he didn't intend to make her "special" like them.

This is just my point of view of course. I know Sakura fans want her to look badass with some power ups that could match a Kage, but Senju power up, I can't imagine that.
I think she'll be stronger than Tsunade, because she'll master Senin Mode, and will get stronger than her in healing and Genjutsu.
But no "special power", she's to be "normal". And this is why I like her, cause she doesn't need to be from some special Clan or need to herit some Kekkei Genkai to shine against powerfull enemies like most our characters.

Well she could at least get Tsunade's yin seal powers, that is within her realm, getting what her master had. Kinda like how Naruto got toads and rasengan from Jiriaya and Sasuke got sankes and the curse mark from Orochimaru (well that curse mark was forced on him but still in the same area).

#18 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (Sojobo @ Mar 7 2013, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Isn't that precisely the power up that it's being discussed in this thread? What power up were you imagining?

I think what Kishimoto said was that Sakura had no special background, so she won't suddenly be revealed to be a long lost Senju or anything like that. But being normal doesn't mean you can't get special techniques. Sakura's chakra strength is already a special technique since as far as I know only Tsunade and her know how to use it.

#19 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Mar 8 2013, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What power up were you imagining?

Kekkei Genkai.
For Senin Mode I'm really curious. When will Sakura have the time to train for mastering it ? Cause it takes a lot of time, even Naruto with his Kagebunshin process spent a week for it.
Kabuto was helped with Juugo Ryuchidou's cells, but it took him a lot of time too for mastering it.

To gain Katsuyu's power, you just need to make a contract, so that would be no problem for her.
I think what Kishimoto said was that Sakura had no special background, so she won't suddenly be revealed to be a long lost Senju or anything like that. But being normal doesn't mean you can't get special techniques. Sakura's chakra strength is already a special technique since as far as I know only Tsunade and her know how to use it.

Yup, I was talking about something like Mokuton, Ice element, or auto-healing jutsu of Hashirama and Karin.
By Senju-related power, I understood Kekkei Genkai.

Edited by Sojobo, 07 March 2013 - 11:29 PM.

#20 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (Sojobo @ Mar 7 2013, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup, I was talking about something like Mokuton, Ice element, or auto-healing jutsu of Hashirama and Karin.
By Senju-related power, I understood Kekkei Genkai.

Auto healing jutsu is not a kekkei genkai. I don't understand where you got that idea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users