Close
Photo

~Pepper-Pod Profanities~

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 YonderBeyonder

YonderBeyonder

THIS ICON HAS BEEN IN THE ARMSTRONG FAMILY FOR GENERATIONS!

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, roleplaying, videogames, books, movies, writing, drawing, making music videos, and quite a few other things, really.

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:48 AM

Well, I thought I'd add my disgustingly malnourished life to the iBlog section of this forum purely for the lulz, the proof that my life is not exciting enough to make a blog or journal about, and... for the lulz.

Hullo thar, faceless collective of creatures out there in cyber-space! wow.png

I am Yondy! What might your names be? I live in Australia and take up most of my time writing, drawing, and slowly but surely merging with my computer chair that has one really annoying nail that sticks into the underside of my knee. arg.gif

... Yeah, I knew this would be difficult. I never like talking about myself, so, blogs --I typed 'blongs' just there. wth, keyboard?-- are kind of a little more difficult than I'd like to say. ¬_¬

Well, like I said, I draw, as you can see Here and here,

And I also write TEH GEI and PR0N when I have the time or the energy.

OH NOES. 8D

RUN LITTLE KIDDIES.

RUN.

I'm well-versed in the worlds of sickness, hospitals and symptoms, as well as the worlds of insanity and lack of mental health. :teehee:

I am currently suffering from yet another virus (WHICH I APPARENTLY GAVE TO SHAUNA, COMPY AND YOKO OVER THE INTERNETZ. WHO'S AWESOME? wow.png ) and fiddling with my new IPod Nano.

Shall I cue the emo music and start typing that the world is but a dark and disgusting fog of deception and human filth and lack of purity? No? Alrighty then. ♥

Yeah, see that Yoko? SEE THAT?

I CAN USE THE HEART TOO. D8

YOU'RE NOT SO SPECIAL! D8<

D8<

D8

*SOB* TT~TT

So, yes. I'd better let you all get back to your lives now. 8D

Toodle-pip!

*waves hankey and flies off on a broomstick*

... I still say I'm insane for actually posting a blog.

#2 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:00 AM

YOU MADE A BLOG! AWESOME! th_glomp.gif

And LMAO ur as cracky in ur blog writingz, as u are practically everywhere else XDD

AND SEE THAT! SEE DAT?!! I can makez hearts too! And mine r coloured so thar :333

I R SPESHUL! wow.png

Loves ya Yondaz *hugglez* <333~

#3 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:03 AM

Yondy! You made a blog!!! wow.png About time!

Oh wait, first things first: powerglomp.gif

*clears throat* Okay, now we can gets back to business.

I ish going to stick around your blong and cling to you, Yondy. You will never be free of me!!! :teehee:

#4 YonderBeyonder

YonderBeyonder

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, roleplaying, videogames, books, movies, writing, drawing, making music videos, and quite a few other things, really.

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:08 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Dec 9 2008, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YOU MADE A BLOG! AWESOME! th_glomp.gif

And LMAO ur as cracky in ur blog writingz, as u are practically everywhere else XDD

AND SEE THAT! SEE DAT?!! I can makez hearts too! And mine r coloured so thar :333

I R SPESHUL! wow.png

Loves ya Yondaz *hugglez* <333~

Hah, Shauna. >8D HAH.

And I am glad my crackyness has not dwindled from my skipping from different... mediums? Would that be the correct word in this situation?

Whai, no. Medium would not be the correct word for this situation.

The correct word is...

PR0N.

D8<

luv ya too. 8D

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Dec 9 2008, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yondy! You made a blog!!! wow.png About time!

Oh wait, first things first: powerglomp.gif

*clears throat* Okay, now we can gets back to business.

I ish going to stick around your blong and cling to you, Yondy. You will never be free of me!!! :teehee:

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! POWER-GLOMP! 8DDDDDDDDD

Ah, cling all you want Buters dear. xD just let me go from time to time so I can take a shower. I get stinky sometimes. D=

#5 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:11 AM

QUOTE (YonderBeyonder @ Dec 9 2008, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! POWER-GLOMP! 8DDDDDDDDD

Ah, cling all you want Buters dear. xD just let me go from time to time so I can take a shower. I get stinky sometimes. D=

Stinky? arg.gif

Stinky? wow.png

*keeps clinging*

biggrin.gif

#6 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:24 AM

QUOTE (YonderBeyonder @ Dec 9 2008, 04:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hah, Shauna. >8D HAH.

OH NOEZ I HAZ BEEN EPIC PWNED BY UR EPIC HEART OF EPICNESS WHICH IZ JUST...EPIC! rawr.gif wow.png :teehee: love.gif

#7 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:51 PM

WHAI HALLO YONDY! CONGRATOOLATIONS ON MAKING A BLOG AND SO FORTH.

MAY YOU HAVE MANY HAPPY DAYS WITH IT.
I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#8 YonderBeyonder

YonderBeyonder

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 08:57 AM

Well, as I said, life is dull from where I am... except when I'm asleep. wow.png

I have the best. dreams. EVER. I'm not kidding. They're like action movies in my head. Last night I had a katana VS twelve multi-barrelled guns epic Matrix-esque fight-scene, before the guy had a knife to my throat and started dissecting my brain with knives made of light.

Usually my dreams are more depressing and bloody-- OOH. Like the one I had the night before last. Giant bugs were trying to eat me. Like-- HUGE. Human-sized or bigger. That, right there, was awesome.

And that other dream about the people's throats exploding... and the one with the cannibals...

happy.gif

My dreams are special. <3 I think this blog will be my dream-diary or something. That'll make use of it! wow.png

I'm currently running back and forth between the kitchen, where my pasta is cooking, and the computer, where Shauna and Butters are on skype. If only there were a simpler solution... Budding inventors out there, please, I'd like to know.

Ta-ta! :3

((And, why, thank you, Compy. Can you come around on the weekends and change the blog's diapers? I'm new to all this stuff. D: It's pooping EVERYWHERE-- Surely YOU with your 'gentlemanly' ways can do something!))

Edited by YonderBeyonder, 10 December 2008 - 09:00 AM.

#9 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE (YonderBeyonder @ Dec 10 2008, 03:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, as I said, life is dull from where I am... except when I'm asleep. wow.png

I have the best. dreams. EVER. I'm not kidding. They're like action movies in my head. Last night I had a katana VS twelve multi-barrelled guns epic Matrix-esque fight-scene, before the guy had a knife to my throat and started dissecting my brain with knives made of light.

Usually my dreams are more depressing and bloody-- OOH. Like the one I had the night before last. Giant bugs were trying to eat me. Like-- HUGE. Human-sized or bigger. That, right there, was awesome.

And that other dream about the people's throats exploding... and the one with the cannibals...

happy.gif

*Blinks* Yondy...your dreams are EPIC XD

QUOTE (YonderBeyonder @ Dec 10 2008, 03:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm currently running back and forth between the kitchen, where my pasta is cooking, and the computer, where Shauna and Butters are on skype. If only there were a simpler solution... Budding inventors out there, please, I'd like to know.

I'm telling ya, Goku's 'Instant Transmission' is da way to go :cookie:

#10 YonderBeyonder

YonderBeyonder

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 08:31 AM

*points at above post date*

*points at this post date*

I knew doing a blog was a bad idea. I can't handle doing journals as is! arg.gif Well, I might as well update this blog!

First of all, I am working on joining the circus.
I'm practicing contortion, juggling, acrobatics and the stilts, and I have my eye on a certain circus that floats about internationally but is based in Aus. =D
I'm also planning on going to the National Institute Of Circus Arts if I am not at the level I want to be soon enough.

Also, my dreams have levelled up (DUN-NU-NU-NAH-NUN-NA-NA-NAAAAHHHH) and they are even MOAR EPIC THAN BEFORE.
Plus, I can actually tell myself what I want to dream about before I fall asleep and it happens. wow.png omigawd it's so awesome.

I'm not writing or drawing anymore because I just don't seem to have the ability, but I'm trying to change that.

I got my hair cut (seen on the Show Yourself V3.0 thread, page 46), and am still getting used to it. It took ten years to grow! argh1.png
I swear, Junji Ito's manga Long Hair In The Attic (don't read any of his stuff if you're planning to sleep ever again) came to mind the moment the hairdresser picked up the scissors. :/

But, yes. Life is uneventful besides my dreams and my slow circus skills progress!

asklfhaldf she's so beautiful! Ulziibayar Chimed, why are you so perfect? D:

#11 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:01 AM

o.O

I think that was my expression to the 3 main paragraphs.

#12 YonderBeyonder

YonderBeyonder

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:03 AM

I have that effect on most people. heheelq7.png

#13 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:04 AM

Can you tell other people what to dream at night?
xD

#14 YonderBeyonder

YonderBeyonder

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:07 AM

Not yet! I'm going to grind and level up so that I can. wow.png
It will be so awesome.

"YOU ARE GOING TO DREAM ABOUT BEING EATEN BY LABRADOR PUPPIES, BUT IT DOESN'T HURT BECAUSE THEY'RE SO ADORABLE."
"WAT."
~The next morning~
"WHAT THE FUGNUGGETS WAS THAT?!??!"
" heheelq7.png "

#15 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:11 AM

argh1.png

Not the puppies!

#16 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 30 November 2010 - 01:02 AM

One look at your blog and I decided that I like you tongue.gif Take care!

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users