161 replies to this topic

#41 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:01 AM

The recent databook said Madara killed all the Senju. Must have been revenge against Hashirama in a sense.

Here's one; did Madara take Izuna's Sharingan as he was dying from the wound from Tobirama, or did Izuna willingly give him his Sharingan?

How did he kill all the Senju and let Tsunade survive? She's a direct descendent of Hashirama, that he must have known about since she was around during the 1st reign.

Just another huge oversight it seems.

#42 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:07 AM

The Senju clan really is surprising. Since essentially they were about the same strength of the Uchiha at least up to the time of Tsnuade's young adult years. A couple decades later, the Uchiha clan has their own "little Uchihatown" part of town, well the Senju clan just doesn't exist except for in the bloodline of one woman. That's a huge oversight.

I guess Madara didn't see Tsunade as a threat which is why he killed the other Senju. Plus Yamato has the blood of Hashirama in his DNA and his abilities to use Wood-Style Jutsu and to help control Biju.

#43 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:24 AM

I guess Madara didn't see Tsunade as a threat which is why he killed the other Senju. Plus Yamato has the blood of Hashirama in his DNA and his abilities to use Wood-Style Jutsu and to help control Biju.

That's a pretty big over sight story wise. I mean in universe, after her grandfather and great uncle died, she would have been the most famous Senju family member, being a member of the world renowned Sannin an all. I mean Legendary is right in their name. :lmao

This is why when people say things like "Kishimoto had all of this planned out from the start." I have a hard time believing it. In fact I'd bet everything I own that he didn't.

#44 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:32 AM

What happened to the jutsu Naruto used against Kakuzu, the one that Sakura told him never to use again because it could damage him on a cellular level. 

That was the RasenShuriken remember, he used an incomplete version against Kakuza damaging his arm in the process, but after he mastered Sage Mode, his body was more durable so we could complete it and also throw it.

Edit: If the Uzumaki clan was so important to the village that the ninja's wore their symbol on their jackets, yet no one in Konoha seemed to know anything about the Clan iteself? Seriously the only people that seem to comment on the Uzumaki, were other village ninja's or dead ninja's. Why was the History of a important ally never taught to it's studients?

Edited by harry4e, 19 November 2014 - 03:41 AM.

iAnby7W.gif

#45 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:30 AM

Edit: If the Uzumaki clan was so important to the village that the ninja's wore their symbol on their jackets, yet no one in Konoha seemed to know anything about the Clan iteself? Seriously the only people that seem to comment on the Uzumaki, were other village ninja's or dead ninja's. Why was the History of a important ally never taught to it's studients?

I guess it's a Christopher Columbus Day kind of thing; don't talk about him all that much, but take the holiday to go shopping for cheap mattresses.

#46 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 05:34 AM

I guess it's a Christopher Columbus Day kind of thing; don't talk about him all that much, but take the holiday to go shopping for cheap mattresses.

Atleast they are probably at the very least taught who Cristopher Columbus was. no one in Konoha is taught about the Uzumaki, if neither Shikamaru or Sakura knew the relevance of the Uzumaki clan, you know nobody else did either.

iAnby7W.gif

#47 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 02:34 PM

Killer Bee fist bumping with Naruto and seeing into his soul. I fully expected Killer Bee to be introduced to Sakura at some point and have him say, coyly, "Oh yeah, I already know about you!" with Naruto blushing and stammering, and Sakura looking confused. Forgot all about that. *sigh*

#48 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 02:41 PM

Killer Bee fist bumping with Naruto and seeing into his soul. I fully expected Killer Bee to be introduced to Sakura at some point and have him say, coyly, "Oh yeah, I already know about you!" with Naruto blushing and stammering, and Sakura looking confused. Forgot all about that. *sigh*

Yup. Another wasted opportunity not just pairing-wise, but comedy potential as well. Think about it. What would Killer Bee do first thing he meets her? fist bump her and....

Why, make a song about them and sing it to the Alliance, of course. All the while their friends hold them back from strangling him. With Raikage just face-palming at him.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#49 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 02:41 PM

Itachi being good and pretending to be bad and sacrificing his honor to save the world from major is a straight rip off from Metal Gear solid 3 ending. Its that effing obvious and it was a sign that Kishi would change major plot points if there was some kind of strong influence.

#50 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 02:43 PM

Yup. Another wasted opportunity not just pairing-wise, but comedy potential as well. Think about it. What would Killer Bee do first thing he meets her? fist bump her and....

Why, make a song about them and sing it to the Alliance, of course. All the while their friends hold them back from strangling him. With Raikage just face-palming at him.

So awesome. Entering into head canon in three...two...one....

#51 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 02:56 PM

I've actually got the idea laid out, so I'll get back to you later. Oh, forgot to add. In the meanwhile, Kurama is literally dying of laughter in Naruto's mind.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#52 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 03:16 PM

Itachi being good and pretending to be bad and sacrificing his honor to save the world from major is a straight rip off from Metal Gear solid 3 ending. Its that effing obvious and it was a sign that Kishi would change major plot points if there was some kind of strong influence.

Not only that, but if we are to believe that finally, Sasuke was also good this entire time pretending to be bad. Even after all of his crimes which range from murder to two attempted coup d'eta's and multiple things in between. Which basically means that this entire time either Sasuke was Machiavellian as hell, or he simply was throwing a hissy fit until Naruto punched him super hard. :lmao:

#53 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 06:30 PM

A retcon no one thought about it
> naruto says that "destiny" is BS to Neji in part 1
> naruto revealed to be the destined child, fated to battle against his angsty brother

good job contradicting yourself kishimoto

Edited by Nar123, 21 November 2014 - 07:02 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#54 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 04:15 AM

A retcon no one thought about it
> naruto says that "destiny" is BS to Neji in part 1
> naruto revealed to be the destined child, fated to battle against his angsty brother

good job contradicting yourself kishimoto

I've brought that up multiple times on NF when people claim bs like how the themes were chosen carefully from the beginning.

#55 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 10:03 AM

Not only that, but if we are to believe that finally, Sasuke was also good this entire time pretending to be bad. Even after all of his crimes which range from murder to two attempted coup d'eta's and multiple things in between. Which basically means that this entire time either Sasuke was Machiavellian as hell, or he simply was throwing a hissy fit until Naruto punched him super hard. :lmao:

Wait, I thought Sasuke just watched code geass and was "that's my calling!"
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#56 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 10:08 AM

I've brought that up multiple times on NF when people claim bs like how the themes were chosen carefully from the beginning.

The chosen one is the matrix: rip off.

#57 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:42 PM

Thanks to a recent interview, we can add NaruSaku itself to the massive list of abandoned subplots and retcons.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#58 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:46 PM

Thanks to a recent interview, we can add NaruSaku itself to the massive list of abandoned subplots and retcons.

Yup. It's being retconned out of existence. I'm kind of surprised how they are just dividing their fandom in half, and telling NS fans to go to hell.

The funny thing if I think in the end it is what is going to make NS the main lasting thing about this story. People are going to keep bulding their own stories, their own art, hell even their own comics around them.

Meanwhile NH/SS will have their movie as well as "part 3", and won't need to do much else.

#59 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:34 AM

Sasuke starting a "revolution". That actually would've been pretty kickass.

#60 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:41 AM

Also seeing some bitterness in Bee's heart, since i always felt with his attitude and pride at being a Jinchuriki that he didn't take it too serious and just put on a brave front, especially when he just took off the find the Enka ninja after it was thought Taka kidnapped him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users